• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are BODS even worth doing now?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Are the kegs refillable?

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I can tell, I can bank the points but only get a small fraction of them or I can use them but I have to use them at one time or I lose the remainder. I turn in a bod for 50 points, I buy a hammer for 10 points and lose the 40 points. Is this correct? Seems like they are not worth doing at all now.
Slightly better now. Banking is basically pointless, but you can turn in bod and pick what you want rather than letting the RNG do it for you.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking about Bods as I was putting yet another full book into another vendor for storage due to item count......
Why not change the L-bods to work more like the Town Trader quests?
You have a 5x item L-bod, then you just fill it with the items and not 5x full small bods.
This would stop the requirement to store hundreds of small bods waiting to get that special L-bod.
Keep the L-bods on a low drop rate to keep prices decent and people actively collecting there 3 bods a day.

This I think would free up a lot of wasted item count due to full bod books and basically people just not "doing" bods but rather hoarding them. ??