• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Problem with Bods

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nothing wrong here, this system is superfabuloso!! I can't wait to see the results of the pet revamp, and whatever else is next!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do have a question @Lord Frodo @Basara, if the current system did not have any issues and is completely viable, then why are there so many threads about issues with it?

Edit: this includes excerpts from the meet and great about the banking system being too low
Nobody said the system is without issues but IMHO there are a lot of people here that are just now getting into the BOD System and trying to make mountains out of molehills. Why are there so many threads about this, well lets take the threads all about Test1 showing on Tinkers, there are three asking the same thing. People are to LAZY to search for threads or they think their problem is so SPECIAL it deserves its own personal thread. You tell me if this whole system is so BORKED then why is it that the same few people on here are repeating themselves also. The bank system should be scrapped because no matter what the devs do some will always whine about it. Fix the broken BODs and call it a day DEVs because no matter what you do it will never be good enough. Keep giving your EXTREME examples as proof, 2 PoFs are the same as a Val Hammer LOL.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Nobody said the system is without issues but IMHO there are a lot of people here that are just now getting into the BOD System and trying to make mountains out of molehills. Why are there so many threads about this, well lets take the threads all about Test1 showing on Tinkers, there are three asking the same thing. People are to LAZY to search for threads or they think their problem is so SPECIAL it deserves its own personal thread. You tell me if this whole system is so BORKED then why is it that the same few people on here are repeating themselves also. The bank system should be scrapped because no matter what the devs do some will always whine about it. Fix the broken BODs and call it a day DEVs because no matter what you do it will never be good enough. Keep giving your EXTREME examples as proof, 2 PoFs are the same as a Val Hammer LOL.
Here are some of the threads related to the bod system:

"New Problem With Bods"
"Bod Bug Thread"
"Exceptional Cooking Bods"
"Bod Map in the Ocean"
"Item change tags when locked down, wont go into bod"
"Gold Value of Banked Bods"
"20 exc Sweet Coco Butter Bod 'no such thing'"
"250 point tinker bods"
"Are bods even worth doing now?"
"Fletching bods getting the shaft"
"Bods - Smithing"
"Not banking bods"

This isn't people just getting started, or wanting something for nothing, nor wanting a big mac coupon for a steak, or people just making a mountain of a molehill.
These are general issues with the publish. This includes the joke of the banking system and the poorly scaled rewards system.

I think I've made my point here.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here are some of the threads related to the bod system:

"New Problem With Bods"
"Bod Bug Thread"
"Exceptional Cooking Bods"
"Bod Map in the Ocean"
"Item change tags when locked down, wont go into bod"
"Gold Value of Banked Bods"
"20 exc Sweet Coco Butter Bod 'no such thing'"
"250 point tinker bods"
"Are bods even worth doing now?"
"Fletching bods getting the shaft"
"Bods - Smithing"
"Not banking bods"

This isn't people just getting started, or wanting something for nothing, nor wanting a big mac coupon for a steak, or people just making a mountain of a molehill.
These are general issues with the publish. This includes the joke of the banking system and the poorly scaled rewards system.

I think I've made my point here.
Your MAJOR COMPLAINT is about the Banking System and you try to use a extreme example ie 2 PoFs are the same as a val hammer and anybody out there doing BODs for any amount of time would NEVER pick 2 PoFs and not bank the extra 300 points for a Val Hammer. a lot of those posts are about broken BODs not the points and I even stated they need to FIX those BODs
DEVs please FIX ALL BROKEN BODs and do away with the banking system but please do not give them the EASY BUTTON.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Your MAJOR COMPLAINT is about the Banking System and you try to use a extreme example ie 2 PoFs are the same as a val hammer and anybody out there doing BODs for any amount of time would NEVER pick 2 PoFs and not bank the extra 300 points for a Val Hammer. a lot of those posts are about broken BODs not the points and I even stated they need to FIX those BODs
DEVs please FIX ALL BROKEN BODs and do away with the banking system but please do not give them the EASY BUTTON.
I provided a few examples, but they weren't the sum of the issue as a whole.

No one asked for an easy button, they want a usable system. If it were a functioning system, you wouldn't be suggesting to do away with it.

".and not bank the extra 300 points for a Val Hammer."

That is not an option when immediately spending the points and it wouldnt give you the 300 points, Itd give you a mere fraction of the points if it did.