• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 95 Comes to TC1

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Kronix, after reading the patch notes on the festival, I noticed the tree will give rewards when it grows enough. what happens if it doesnt hit full growth after 3 days? what happens if it hits full growth after one day, do we wait 2 days for next one? will the small shards have problems with this? important please answer ty.

will the level of reward be the same or lower?

Last edited:

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kronix, after reading the patch notes on the festival, I noticed the tree will give rewards when it grows enough. what happens if it doesnt hit full growth after 3 days? what happens if it hits full growth after one day, do we wait 2 days for next one? will the small shards have problems with this? important please answer ty.
If it doesn't hit full growth before the end of the 3 days it will award a percentage of the participants based on what growth level it has reached. If you get it to full growth before the end of the three days, others still have a chance to turn in BODs and get a reward while the three days expiration time counts down.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If it doesn't hit full growth before the end of the 3 days it will award a percentage of the participants based on what growth level it has reached. If you get it to full growth before the end of the three days, others still have a chance to turn in BODs and get a reward while the three days expiration time counts down.

will the level of rewards be the same or lower?
ty for the reply

arkiu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Summary of pub 95 from my perspective:

Deco, deco, deco, deco, weird ethy, huntsman challenge update? (Wtf who does that??), deco, deco, bod update (sigh...), bod festival, deco, deco, new store items, new backpack?

Not trying to troll here Devs but please revisit and revitalize pre-existing content e.g. Dungeons, outdated loot tables, pvp, skills, high seas, weapon/armor types etc. We really dont need any more deco... This game is saturated with deco...

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
is there a list of blacksmith and tailor bods reward changes or is it the same? or new list showing which bods gives which rewards? ty

do u still get bod reward for turning bod into the elf, for the tree growth?

Last edited:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't get the Zippy statue in the Vet reward bag.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never been so not excited at a patch before.

And just to be picky. You went with Metallurgist instead of 'Metal Maker' but you skipped Horologist and went with Clock Maker.

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Kyronix were you aware that some of the crafter tools that will be coming out with 250-use versions as rewards can already be crafted with about that many, or more?

Specifically, my GM Tinker can craft Fletching kits, skillets and the various pens with 250 uses, if not more, on Lake Austin. So, you might want to up the rewards that give "250-use tools" for Bowcraft/Fletching, Cooking and Inscription - you might want to check the caps for the others (other than smith and Tailor, which currently are limited to 150 use max for crafted tools); I'm not sure what the caps are for mortar & Pestles, and for carpentry tools.

And, aren't there some skills we can't craft tools for, but have to buy them, still?

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is there a list of blacksmith and tailor bods reward changes or is it the same? or new list showing which bods gives which rewards? ty

do u still get bod reward for turning bod into the elf, for the tree growth?
There are additional rewards you can check out (a lot of them are from covetous) that are available from the Blacksmithy BODs and some of the other crafting skills. You do not get BOD rewards for participating in the Artisan Festival - remember though the Festival is limited time only, the BOD rewards will be around for much longer after that!

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not trying to troll here Devs but please revisit and revitalize pre-existing content e.g. Dungeons, outdated loot tables, pvp, skills, high seas, weapon/armor types etc. We really dont need any more deco... This game is saturated with deco...
We try to hit as many major play areas of the game as we can, and a BOD revamp has been at the top of the M&G list of questions as well as feedback for a while. There is a lot of deco - true, people really enjoy decorating in UO so we want to continue to support that. There's also quite a bit of useful items as well so I hope you can check them out. Our hope is to address updating some of the areas/loot tables as smaller projects in between the larger projects we have slated for 2017 (like the pet revamp) beginning with a Doom gauntlet/artifact update in the beginning part of next year while we work on the pet revamp. Thanks for the feedback!

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fermentation Barrel
  • Can be used to ferment various types of wine using apples, grapes, peaches, pears, and plums when combined with yeast
  • Fermentation takes 1 full day
  • Access the context on the barrel to set options for the fermentation
  • Success based on Cooking & Alchemy skill

No Beer kegs? :(

How's a dwarf lad supposed to get his drink on without a good ale or two? or three, or four?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Love the Cook's Apron that stacks with a cooking talisman, can we get aprons for the other crafting skills as well as opposed to the "low %" new talisman (at least every one that I got the %'s were only in the teens.
Yea, because that actually makes a difference and saves people time AND resources...

The idea of these "failure protection talismans", would have been great if resources weren't script-farmed for nearly 20 years...
It would be much much better for the talisman to increase the skill by 10.0-60.0 (like Ancient Smith Hammers) then how this works. The talismans are a minimal gain (I'm not testing bods anywhere, especially not on TC1) that isn't worth the grind just to get it.

Prediction - Publish 95:
Bod reward prices are likely to go up (on items like PoF - lower-end Runic Hammers etc), because it'll take longer for people (I mean, illegal programs) to farm them.
EDIT: This prediction isn't accurate (for PoF prices at least)

I like the Spider mount though, all except the side-views.

Also, with the Item to the in-game store where it gives you a 100% chance to mine "High Quality Granite" with 500 charges... what's the point? You basically buy 450 granite but you still have to click 900 times to mine it up. -EA/BS, you'd be better off trying to attract newer people to the game instead of milking the shrinking community by selling us these items that are of little-to-no-use.

Apologies if anyone takes offense to how this post may sound... it's a bit disappointing that a System like "BoDs" that has been abused by bots, receiving an update that's going to benefit bots much more than it would be enjoyed by the players. :rant2:

Last edited:

arkiu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We try to hit as many major play areas of the game as we can, and a BOD revamp has been at the top of the M&G list of questions as well as feedback for a while. There is a lot of deco - true, people really enjoy decorating in UO so we want to continue to support that. There's also quite a bit of useful items as well so I hope you can check them out. Our hope is to address updating some of the areas/loot tables as smaller projects in between the larger projects we have slated for 2017 (like the pet revamp) beginning with a Doom gauntlet/artifact update in the beginning part of next year while we work on the pet revamp. Thanks for the feedback!
I appreciate your response @Kyronix. I do not expect the team to stop putting out deco, but when it seems like 75% of an entire publish is deco and little substance its difficult to get excited to get back into the game. And I personally do not find filling out BODs an enjoyable or rewarding experience. Do you? This isn't a jab, its just nothing I'm even remotely interested in - and I've played UO over 13 years! I appreciate what you guys do, but please put some time into the vast amount of outdated content. UO is an excellent game and has a solid foundation - I think you guys can do a lot of good work by updating whats already in the game.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Dyeable floor mosaic tile set
  • Can be dyed with furniture and natural dyes
  • House addon World Tree Floor Tile – available in December
    • Available in small (3×3) and large (5×5) sizes
    • Can be dyed with furniture and natural dyes.

Can I PLEASE Pretty please dye these with the Metalic Dye tub????

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I appreciate your response @Kyronix. I do not expect the team to stop putting out deco, but when it seems like 75% of an entire publish is deco and little substance its difficult to get excited to get back into the game. And I personally do not find filling out BODs an enjoyable or rewarding experience. Do you? This isn't a jab, its just nothing I'm even remotely interested in - and I've played UO over 13 years! I appreciate what you guys do, but please put some time into the vast amount of outdated content. UO is an excellent game and has a solid foundation - I think you guys can do a lot of good work by updating whats already in the game.
Crafting is one of those things where you either like it or you don't, and BODs are an extension of the crafting system in a big way so if it's not your cup of tea then I understand why you might not be interested in much of what is in Pub 95. I personally enjoy crafting and filling the BODs to get rewards that are useful (it's definitely not all deco) will entice me to play some crafter characters I've since not played in some time. I can completely understand your position though and like I said, our hope is to do just what you suggest as filler in between some of the larger projects we have slated in 2017. Thanks again for the feedback.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Crafting is one of those things where you either like it or you don't, and BODs are an extension of the crafting system in a big way so if it's not your cup of tea then I understand why you might not be interested in much of what is in Pub 95. I personally enjoy crafting and filling the BODs to get rewards that are useful (it's definitely not all deco) will entice me to play some crafter characters I've since not played in some time. I can completely understand your position though and like I said, our hope is to do just what you suggest as filler in between some of the larger projects we have slated in 2017. Thanks again for the feedback.
IMO it's another big grind... more crap to fill up already filled houses... Can't do BODs haven't been able to in years... no room at the Inn and I for one will NEVER put up 20 vendors to hold all my bods and bod books to have to pay the vendors and remember to keep them paid so I don't lose them and such with yet another thing to waste time and energy on... since you aren't changing the books to work like the others and take up less lockdowns in your house ...

I don't find the rewards helpful as many have pointed out about losing resources not really the issue. The issue is getting the resources... as well as when I craft it's more about failing all the time... Like Take making scrappers... The chances of getting what everyone wants which is a slayer property on the thing is slim to none... when you do get a slayer it's something utterly worthless like Snow Elemental Slayer..... or some other such garbage no one will need or want... People want things to do what is actually done in game... Champ Spawns, the Roof, Miasma, and the Abyss... not Snow Elementals...

I STILL fail to see why we can't imbue them... Do you guys have any idea how hard it is for the average player (Not the hard core soloist).... to get things like Corruption and TAINT? It takes MONTHS to get enough... sometime even years to get enough of them to make ONE Scrappers. To make 10 to 20 of them in hopes to get a .5% chance you might get a slayer takes years or paying ridiculous amounts of gold to buy them from one of the soloistic scripters who do the old ML content.

TY for the sand tiles though...
Please be sure they match the sand in game... Please.

arkiu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for taking the time to respond to some of my antics, @Kyronix. You're a fine gent.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great answer & great news! Thank you!

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A litle bug to fix :
My Gargole got a Master Craftsman Talisman on TC but CANT wear it.
My human character wear it as any other talisman with no problem

Безымянный.jpg

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
RE: BOD storage

You know, if you actually have some of your BODs PRICED, so that people can BUY them, BOD storage on vendors will pay for itself.

I try to keep 3 of every tailor small BOD I keep on vendors priced at prices 2000-3000 each for those that fit horned, CBD or 120 PS LBODs, 5k-10k for the smalls for Barbed kit larges. It's enough to where people don't go crazy and buy them all at once, but cheap enough that they can easily buy the ones they need and not feel ripped off.

Smith BODs, I toss out 90% of the iron BODs, except those that fit larges with a chance of POF, and the remaining color BODs are only 25%, and half of them are non-combinables. I'm lucky if one in 10 is worth keeping as-is, or even to attempt to bribe up.

The BOD storage problem is more a sign of obsessively keeping BODs you KNOW you don't have any intent to fill. I've had to clean up 3 or 4 collections of these over the years as friends left - heck, one was a house that had been completely filled with BOD books of Iron BODs belonging to an entire guild/player town. Those, I made 3 sets of of one of every small iron BOD (normal and exceptional, all counts), and donated to my shard's new player center at the time, filled enough iron LBODs to get about 30 POF vials, and train two crafters to 120 Blacksmith filling plate BODs. The rest got filled through bought items, and I turned them in for new BODs, and gave away the iron BODs that resulted from the turn-ins.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
And with this new reward also being a talisman...these cannot help further (and there are already many better talismans from heartwood quests)
I too would like them to be made for the sash or belt slot too as we do not have 120 in this skills a bonus from a talisman and a sash or apron on same time would be nice.

I like the way the new new BoD system works. I hope we will see more recipes using old outdated artifacts and maybe make some off them be good for PvP and some of them have a nice Luck bonus to help the farmers. Special on Siege that would be great.

I also like the Artisan Festival, will be nice to get a chance to clean up in my old pile of BoDs.

Last edited:

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To: uo AT broadsword DOT com
Subject: Publish 95 Feedback

I noticed that the recipes listed below are NOT on the list of BOD rewards, and consequently there is no way of getting them any more. Please add them to the list of BOD rewards, so that new craftsmen won't have to be told "you had to be there years ago to get that recipe and it's no longer available, sorry."

Dark Chocolate Nutcracker
White Chocolate Nutcracker
Milk Chocolate Nutcracker
Runic Atlas
18th Anniversary Tall Vase
18th Anniversary Short Vase
Weathered Bronze Archer
Weathered Bronze Fairy Sculpture
Weathered Bronze Globe
Weathered Man on a Bench

Note that "Runic Atlas" is among those. That's a useful item, not a decorative one, and really really should be in the list of inscription BOD rewards. Really really.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

You know, if you actually have some of your BODs PRICED, so that people can BUY them, BOD storage on vendors will pay for itself.

I try to keep 3 of every tailor small BOD I keep on vendors priced at prices 2000-3000 each for those that fit horned, CBD or 120 PS LBODs, 5k-10k for the smalls for Barbed kit larges. It's enough to where people don't go crazy and buy them all at once, but cheap enough that they can easily buy the ones they need and not feel ripped off.

Smith BODs, I toss out 90% of the iron BODs, except those that fit larges with a chance of POF, and the remaining color BODs are only 25%, and half of them are non-combinables. I'm lucky if one in 10 is worth keeping as-is, or even to attempt to bribe up.

The BOD storage problem is more a sign of obsessively keeping BODs you KNOW you don't have any intent to fill. I've had to clean up 3 or 4 collections of these over the years as friends left - heck, one was a house that had been completely filled with BOD books of Iron BODs belonging to an entire guild/player town. Those, I made 3 sets of of one of every small iron BOD (normal and exceptional, all counts), and donated to my shard's new player center at the time, filled enough iron LBODs to get about 30 POF vials, and train two crafters to 120 Blacksmith filling plate BODs. The rest got filled through bought items, and I turned them in for new BODs, and gave away the iron BODs that resulted from the turn-ins.
Don't Do vendors because I don't care to price out things and fret and worry or stress over what to price things at what is the price etc... feel it's all a waste of time... takes away from time spent in game with friends precious time spent doing things I do enjoy...

Mostly when I pick up BODs anymore from a chance IDOC or whatever I give them to friends I know who spend most of their in-game time filling and getting them... and that is their joy... and my gift to them.

I collected them once upon a time years ago... but after an unfortunate incident where I lost them I have honestly never really cared to do them again.

I expect I'll just buy whatever it is I want from them as I do now. Or trade. As for titles... they are a fickle thing and I honestly could care less about those.

I do hope they fix the issue with the spider... don't want to be riding that far back on the thing looks a tad silly. But I am very much looking forward to claiming one or two of those!

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I work very hard to have my BOD's all priced. You may not like the price, but it is nice not needing to remember to pay each vendor. Excited for the weekend to test these new BOD system on Test Center.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About the old BODS. When ! turn in a PoF bod of the old style, like 10 ex shadow small.. I get enough points to claim a PoF as reward. If i turn in a large barbed that gives a barbed kit now..I get enough points to claim that reward. Not much more but enough so we are not ripped off at all. If we want some lower pt reward we can choose that instead. Good work devs! Now i just have to grasp what the saving of points does im very confused here.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oi, Sorry the pvper in me wants to mini rant real fast (my apologies)
Some of the new rewards obtainable in tram are the VvV themed deco items. PvPers obviously don't need deco items to begin with, but I remember being told that the RP reason we cant have buffs in fel is because the governor system is specific to the King, who does not govern the lands of fel. With that logic shouldn't any type of VvV themed item/reward be specific to and obtainable in fel only? :eyes:

Anyways, other then that I am liking the changes and updates, but please begin focusing more on some outdated content, including the VvV system. =)

CronusVl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
New BODs, ahhh, where we can get so much free place for this?
And new BODs system without "new reforge" - this again humiliate for all crafters.

Slappyjipper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The new bulk order system sounds alright. I like the idea of collecting 'points' and spending them on higher end items. But this is a pointless endeavor if the rewards are pants. I used to enjoy filling Bods but stopped because the rewards just weren't up to snuff - its so easy to find good legendaries that beat any crafted item these days. The only decent bod rewards these days are low level smith hammers to craft overcapped mana leech and what not, which aren't exactly too hard to obtain.

All in all, another pretty meh publish imo. This game has such great foundation, the devs could do much better...

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
About the old BODS. When ! turn in a PoF bod of the old style, like 10 ex shadow small.. I get enough points to claim a PoF as reward. If i turn in a large barbed that gives a barbed kit now..I get enough points to claim that reward. Not much more but enough so we are not ripped off at all. If we want some lower pt reward we can choose that instead. Good work devs! Now i just have to grasp what the saving of points does im very confused here.
I look forward to not have to make my head hurt doing bods. I always hated Large BoDs and all that sorting. I wish Large BoDs was like the fishing quest orders, just a BoD, where I could fill the 4-6 kind of 10/15/20 items.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Oi, Sorry the pvper in me wants to mini rant real fast (my apologies)
Some of the new rewards obtainable in tram are the VvV themed deco items. PvPers obviously don't need deco items to begin with, but I remember being told that the RP reason we cant have buffs in fel is because the governor system is specific to the King, who does not govern the lands of fel. With that logic shouldn't any type of VvV themed item/reward be specific to and obtainable in fel only? :eyes:

Anyways, other then that I am liking the changes and updates, but please begin focusing more on some outdated content, including the VvV system. =)
Come to Siege and your problem are lost, the Covernor towns are in Fel

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
New BODs, ahhh, where we can get so much free place for this?
And new BODs system without "new reforge" - this again humiliate for all crafters.
I look forward to a better way to get Runic saw, fletching and tinker tools, I always hated Heartwood

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The new bulk order system sounds alright. I like the idea of collecting 'points' and spending them on higher end items. But this is a pointless endeavor if the rewards are pants. I used to enjoy filling Bods but stopped because the rewards just weren't up to snuff - its so easy to find good legendaries that beat any crafted item these days. The only decent bod rewards these days are low level smith hammers to craft overcapped mana leech and what not, which aren't exactly too hard to obtain.

All in all, another pretty meh publish imo. This game has such great foundation, the devs could do much better...
Give it time, who said, more rewards won't be added in the next publics?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Come to Siege and your problem are lost, the Covernor towns are in Fel
Freja,

I love your love for Siege, and your desire to get more people there. However that does not resolve real problems on prodo servers. So "Come to Siege" isn't always the appropriate choice of words when we are wanting to get stuff fixed on our end of the world. =)
But for the record I am already on Siege, I have a castle and crafters and a pvp toon and everything, but admittedly do not play there as often as I should. But as always, thanks anyways for the invite!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I know, Smiles.
It was just one of the thing I love with Siege :p

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Somewhere there has to be a design document laying out what bods give what points, and the point cost for each reward.

There also has to be a formula for banked points...If a particular bod is worth say, 100 points, and at the time of turnin you choose to bank the points, how many points do you actually get to bank? what percentage?

Are there any plans for a revamp of the way bod books work??

Someone have any answers to this? I'm looking for a reason to get excited about these changes, but so far I am severely underwhelmed.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I checked the point cost of rewards on TC1, generally the lowest rewards like crafting tools cost 100 points while the top rewards like valorite runics cost around 1100 points.

The conversion factor for banking seems to be 1/200

So you could bank around 2000 small iron bods for one Val hammer.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IMO it's another big grind... more crap to fill up already filled houses... Can't do BODs haven't been able to in years... no room at the Inn and I for one will NEVER put up 20 vendors to hold all my bods and bod books to have to pay the vendors and remember to keep them paid so I don't lose them
even if you keep them paid... On Europa half of my BOD book holding vendors did run away and hide in the moving crate with checks around 30k each.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been testing on tc:

Val

Ex 20: 800 points
Ex 15: 750 points
Ex 10: 735 points

Each Lower level material drops the 20 ex bod by 50 points. So verity 20 ex starts at 750. I think they follow the same pattern above I'll double check the numbers when I get home. (Yes I started an excel sheet. Don't judge :) ) I know val starts at 800 and pretty sure it dropped 50 points at 15 and drops 15 points at 10. This is only on exceptional single bods.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I checked the point cost of rewards on TC1, generally the lowest rewards like crafting tools cost 100 points while the top rewards like valorite runics cost around 1100 points.

The conversion factor for banking seems to be 1/200

So you could bank around 2000 small iron bods for one Val hammer.
You're saying if I have a bod worth 200 points and bank them, it only credits me 1 point?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It does not seem that this system was designed to make crap bods worth more, but instead it is designed to give us more control over the rewards. @Kyronix personally I think this has been setup extremely well. Kudos!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My thoughts:

The tables and new crafting add-ons are nice! The alchemy tables looks pretty good in game so YAY!

The lanterns cannot be turned on when they are locked down in a house :(

New dyes? Very bright....

Here's most of the new stuff with me wearing the new Zento Orchid Natural Dye

View attachment 56208
The other 3 colors

View attachment 56209

Now for the tree....

while you did move the gifts closer together, which is AWESOME thank you! The perspective is still WAY off.

You are looking at the tree from the side, yet the gifts from more of a top angle...should be more like this: (Don't hate on my leet paint skillz)

View attachment 56210

Now for the worst of them? (sorry)
View attachment 56211

First, the *Shadow* looks more like a black outline, it't too stark.

Front view looks pretty awesome! Rear View? Not so much...looks like the rider is about to fall off the back end of the thing...and it's too circular, looks kind of....naughty lol.

Side View? Not good....I get the legs on the far side...but the legs on the closer side are farther apart, so the legs on the far side should be too, and the rider should be seated in between those legs, not so close to the rear.

The graphic of the spider by itself is awesome, very well done, looks like it's supposed to! Kudos on that!
Are these 5 colors from the Tailor/5 new cloth hues or from the Alchemist/5 new natural dye hues?