• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where you will be during Halloween night ?

Kartman

Adventurer
Greetings every one,
Hope your having amazing day !

Halloween is round a corner. To be exact - Few Weeks are left to Enjoy and have Fun but
"Where You will be during Halloween Night ?".

Purpose of this thread to Suggest and which UO shard "Halloween events" You will participate,
maybe there is guid Event which You can Suggest or your planing spend a time some where out side from UO.

Thank you for threading and Happy Halloween .

Last edited:

Kartman

Adventurer
I will start. Last year I was same where in Japan but ( sadly ) before Halloween and it was amazing - decorations, costumes etc.
This time planning to be on 31 October in Tokyo - I think I will have great time ( google pictures )

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings every one,

Halloween is round a corner. To be exact - Few Weeks are left to Enjoy and have Fun but

Purpose of this thread to Suggest and which UO shard "Halloween events" You will participate,
maybe there is guid Event which You can Suggest or your planing spend a time some where out side from UO.

I'll be celebrating a Cubs world series win, hopefully. :p

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm usually in UO during Halloween, snapping screenshots, and writing up my adventures.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll probably be somewhere on Atlantic going to whatever events are happening.

Sidenote, when I clicked your link this came up. Who the heck dresses up as Nazis for Halloween? That seems like it's in pretty bad taste.... and might have even gotten them arrested if it were in the United States.

Untitled.png

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'll be sitting at the house giving freebies to all the little monkeys. Probably watching a Micheal Myers marathon or maybe MST3K. I would hope one wouldn't get arrested for wearing a Nazi uniform in America. If classless bad taste gets one arrested then half the country is jailed right off the bat ;) I do have a screen worn Battlestar Galactica uniform but I doubt I'll break it out this year :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'll most likely be at home watching a movie.

In my neighborhood there aren't many children around, and not many people open their doors to strangers... especially in the evening. :eyes:

Kartman

Adventurer
Greetings Fellows and Friends , looks like we have lot of movie lovers. Same for me!

Here some:

Would like to shout out my friends event: House Design Contest Rare Fest Sakura 2017 - ( Ends in December 6, 2016 ).

By the way there is any other interesting events regarding Halloween or New Year for Ultima Online events ?
Definitely would love to shout out in my personal blog or in Youtube. Sent you poster or link and I will share it.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Sidenote, when I clicked your link this came up. Who the heck dresses up as Nazis for Halloween? That seems like it's in pretty bad taste.... and might have even gotten them arrested if it were in the United States.

View attachment 54892
Um not to be offensive but have ever actually been to the US? Don't judge us by our political section. They are kinda the unwanted red headed step child of the US. The rest of us are pretty reasonable. Well for the most part anyway :)

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

View attachment 54892
Prince Harry? Actually I don't think that was Halloween. Definitely in bad taste though.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will be working. Halloween isn't a thing here, and I have too much to sort still till I can pass on the torch to the next in line of succession at my company and move on to some well deserved vacations.

csagent108

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trick or treating with my kids :thumbsup: They're going to be Supergirl and Batgirl and I'm probably going to be a Stormtrooper.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Um not to be offensive but have ever actually been to the US? Don't judge us by our political section. They are kinda the unwanted red headed step child of the US. The rest of us are pretty reasonable. Well for the most part anyway :)
I've lived in Miami my entire life, including now, so yes I have been to the US lol ;)

The arrested part may have been a bit unrealistic, although odd things like that have happened before.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've lived in Miami my entire life, including now, so yes I have been to the US lol ;)

The arrested part may have been a bit unrealistic, although odd things like that have happened before.
Yeah but that's Miami. No wonder that's how you feel! Joking aside, I do believe our political atmosphere gives us a bad look across the globe. Very unfortunate.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings every one,

I'll be at work, since I work security.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UWF ran a Halloween maze a few weeks ago. Some info about it can be found on Atlantic forum, specifically this thread here: [Oct 11, 2016] UWF... (Halloween Maze Gates Provided at Luna Stable, W. Britain Bank and Haven)

On the actual night itself, I will be sitting around with candy waiting for tricker-treaters to come. And I will run my guild hunt at 9pm ;)
Trick-or-treaters? What is this mythical creature? (I live on a street in a small town that has no lights, so I haven't had any in several years. I believe they do it all on the main street of town, which is well-lit.) I'm not gonna complain though, because it's more candy for me if I do buy any! :D

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will be sitting at home waiting for the door to ring so I can hand out some candy. In the downtime I'll be hunting trees on some random server.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We usually dont do Helloween in Germany. But in our Street there is an American living, Bob, and he is always preparing great surprises. The kids love him. Last year he acted as if he was dead, sitting on a wooden bench infront of his house. Everytime when somebody passed by, he jumped up and looked like a Zombie. It was great!

Malforce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
lol, Bob the American...that made me chuckle. Halloween is my Bday as well, I took Mon & Tues off work and I'll probably be in game ;)

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trick-or-treaters? What is this mythical creature? (I live on a street in a small town that has no lights, so I haven't had any in several years. I believe they do it all on the main street of town, which is well-lit.) I'm not gonna complain though, because it's more candy for me if I do buy any! :D
I live in the ghetto-y area of the city. The black kids all go to the white neighborhoods for candy so my area is a ghost town for an hour before and after (and during) the trick or treating hours.

This isn't racism, just fact of the matter.