• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa PvP Thread -Enter at your own risk.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember once when sukumuvit saved bandalf with 20 invasmani so I switched on him and bandalf remounted and casted kal ort por. Good times

InfernO will come to get you

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hadn't played for about a week, he attacks me when i have no mana then he turtles and runs off when he realises he has no hope. If he really thought he was better than me he'd fight me, instead, he proves me right all the time by dodging and leaving his friends to die in the field.

Vp. - Move to Atlantic and Siege to find better pvp.
PRO + Gandalf - Move to Drachs to befriend a load of trammies then die to D! guild.

Says it all.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just in case you're not sure... this conversation is about you and your guild @Lord Gandalf .

How are you still as bad now as you was when i returned to UO 5 years ago? Why didn't you pay attention when I was teaching you. Instead you look like you learned everything from Robert Clarin.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx for sharing a v bad fight :(, u made me lose 2 min of my life while I was tortuting a nub here in hell

InfernO will come to get you
Thats the only time seanty manages to take 25% of my life bar @Kiss Of Death! Give him the credit for that video cmon

Love the part where this baby seanty boy is breaking his keyboard & crying about mana!
Reminds me so much of that time where i killed you in PKR when u told me u were missing 5hpi on the suit lmao

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats the only time seanty manages to take 25% of my life bar @Kiss Of Death! Give him the credit for that video cmon

Love the part where this baby seanty boy is breaking his keyboard & crying about mana!
Reminds me so much of that time where i killed you in PKR when u told me u were missing 5hpi on the suit lmao
Cool story. What a moron lol brain dead pokemon pvper

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I got a PhD in beating your ass with a police club. Plus I can pvp, so can Sean. Obviously some people try to learn it for more than 5 years and still cant...

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mark got a PhD in Computer Science and you call him brain dead.
That's the funniest damn thing i've ever heard.. Stick to your truck man
The fact that you actually believe i drive a truck confirms your brain deadness.

Marc has a PHD in being bad at UO, i fail to see how he could possibly be qualified in anything else.

keyvan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The fact that you actually believe i drive a truck confirms your brain deadness.

Marc has a PHD in being bad at UO, i fail to see how he could possibly be qualified in anything else.
You're just a fat troll hiding behind your keyboard , couldn't care less about you and your pathetic life.
Fact is we don't need a video game to prove anything unlike you.
I'm off to work bye loser.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a good thing you don't want to be good at UO because you never will be, which is all that really matters in life anyway. Enjoy work babe, im going to be down the lower levels of shame today 1v1 mage fighting the crazed mages using a sorcerers suit to hone my skills.

Last edited:

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello. how often do we see pvp on europe and where it usually happen? thanks.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pro will come and "get you" aka bring a zerg to kill your 2 man team then claim they own the shard.

then Vp. turn up, trash them 4 v 7 and they tell us how we cheat and they have 500 ping no macros and packetloss yet outrun us all...

its a very popular cycle....

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So when is the 2v2 that gandalf just keeps ignoring in this thread going to happen? I cannot wait to watch it. It's already 1-0 to Nadir and Blazin so I guess best of 3?

Baggi

Visitor
i challenge gandalf pure mage duel at the arena 500m. If anyone else wants to loose money aswell fine except for shaun cos hes my master.

Gandalf neva dies unless baggi is online:troll:

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
110ms, 0 packetloss, nothing like the 500 ping you claim and 20% packetloss you use as an excuse + you have no wtfast running which is on your desktop, with that on you must ping around 40ms. + you play EC, its clear to see on my videos how fast you are.

Given this evidence, its safe to say you are just truly bad. I thought "mmm maybe he does have bad ping and that is why he is so tragic and its just EC making him run quickly" alas, this new evidence proves, nope... you're just useless.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thats exactly 40ms and 0 packet loss, i wonder how u manage to die to a horrible connection like that seanty :)

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
168ping, Server locations - Ashburn US. - Why you showing us your ping to Atlantic? You've logged into Atlantic whilst going through the UK10 Wtfast server?

Show me 1 video of you killing me 1v1? Nope? Didn't think so.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought you would be a little smarter and look at the packet loss instead of checking the ping bumby seanty

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought you'd be a little smarter and not think we're stupid enough to fall for a bad trick to make your ping look bad. Except, you're stupid and obviously can't see that it shows what options you've selected on the screen. You picked UK 10, then logged into an Ashburn, US based server, like Atlantic, so your ping goes to the UK first, then to America, to make it look bad. Proof that you truly are trying your hardest to justify how bad you are.

When i wtfast through UK10 and log into Europa :

Est Game Server Location : Dublin Ireland.

Way to go Liedalf.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ro
I thought you'd be a little smarter and not think we're stupid enough to fall for a bad trick to make your ping look bad. Except, you're stupid and obviously can't see that it shows what options you've selected on the screen. You picked UK 10, then logged into an Ashburn, US based server, like Atlantic, so your ping goes to the UK first, then to America, to make it look bad. Proof that you truly are trying your hardest to justify how bad you are.

When i wtfast through UK10 and log into Europa :

Est Game Server Location : Dublin Ireland.

Way to go Liedalf.
Lololol Seanty Dumby makes him self a joke again by saying another stupidity im falling in tears rofl, maybe u should read this mr truck driver

• How to select a server manually
    • Pick a WTFast server close to where you live, this will often help significantly to reduce latency, flux and spikes while you are playing your favorite game. If you do not know where your game server is located, this is a safe option to pick. In WTFast if you select "All Servers", there is also a sort by ping option so you can see the WTFast servers with the lowest ping to you.
    • Pick a WTFast server close to where your game server is. This will generally give you better reduction for ping, flux and spikes while you are playing versus #2. If you are unsure where your game server is, an estimate of the game server location is provided on the WTFast statistics window. This estimate is provided using MaxMind geo-location, it is not guaranteed to be accurate. For best accuracy, we recommend asking the game provider or a friend with some technical skills for the actual game server location.
    • Pick a WTFast server by Ping: This option will sort all servers by ping and data loss. At the top of the menu there is a "Choose Best" option. Use this feature as the WTFast intelligent network will process all the information to select the best server or your game.
The connection from your computer to the game server is a complex thing. If you find that WTFast is not getting you good results "out of the box", we recommend trying to connect through a different region to see if this helps improve your results.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use WTFast as I play Atlantic and Siege, [whilst you run around on Drachs pretending to be "owning the shard" unlike last night when i rolled up with !D! and you got smashed again] It even says : pick a game server close to where you live. Is UK10 near Baghdad then? Or is Atlantic server located near the UK? Are you seriously this stupid?

I don't understand why you keep calling me a truck driver like its some sort of insult?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  • How to select a server manually
    • Pick a WTFast server close to where you live, this will often help significantly to reduce latency, flux and spikes while you are playing your favorite game.
So the closest server to you is London???

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the closest server to you is London???
Optimal connection chosen by Wtfast is the uk one for me (its on top of the list). Unfortunately truck drivers spent more time collecting trash from the streets instead of looking at the map of the world there living in

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So basically, you're too dumb to MANUALLY select the correct server? Great one.

You tried showing us your EUROPA ping, whilst on ATLANTIC server. You're either really dumb, or really really dumb. No other options.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its no wonder you're so bad at the game you've played for 8 years, you can't even pick the right server for the game you're playing. If you was any more stupid, id fear for the safety of the customers at your kebab shop.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll upload the video of us trashing you on Drachs later too for the castle idoc. Cheers for keeping it warm for us!

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post the video but... 5 mins longer? I know you have the footage of you dying hahahah il post the screenshot later

If i had $1 for every time you ran away or dodged id be so rich.

Speaking of dodges, 1v1 for a bil?