• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wakizashi nerf overkill

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Waki nerf is fine, no more stuns long enough to drop conflagration and super nova along with spamming weapon special.

I would lose all confidence in the devs if there was any sort of revert for this.

ToyGift

Visitor
Waki nerf is fine, no more stuns long enough to drop conflagration and super nova along with spamming weapon special.

I would lose all confidence in the devs if there was any sort of revert for this.
This doesn't make any sense considering a waki does not "stun"

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
did they fix riding swipe on gargs, I cant fly unless I heal, I have full health and I'm not a dam pet ty lol
I had to log out and back in to fly again.

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The majority feel as if @Kyronix @Bleak nerfed the wakizashi too hard, the slow is almost non existent. The wakizashi use to give a reason to play a melee dexxer over an archer, not anymore. Please fix this.
Where's this majority, you are the only one that has complained so far. the rest of the people in this thread say it's fine

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry your overpowered point and click template has been nurfed. Try harder at being better at the game to compensate. You'll get there, kid.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whether or not you think this guy has a legitimate point, at least he is trying to spur discussion about PVP issues. There is no need to call him a complainer.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Whether or not you think this guy has a legitimate point, at least he is trying to spur discussion about PVP issues. There is no need to call him a complainer.
Well spur a discussion anyways, it isn't an issue now.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Again it doesn't make sense because you can get two conflags off and a supernova with the slow timer it has now.
This is an exaggeration; I'm pretty sure the conflagration timer wouldn't allow that even prior to the nerf.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This just proves you don't pvp :next:
Conflagration timer is 30 seconds...

So if I'm wrong then there's no way this nerf was overpowered.

If I'm right, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Take your pick.

ToyGift

Visitor
Conflagration timer is 30 seconds...

So if I'm wrong then there's no way this nerf was overpowered.

If I'm right, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Take your pick.
You are able to throw two conflags without waiting 30 seconds in between, like I said you clearly don't pvp.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You are able to throw two conflags without waiting 30 seconds in between, like I said you clearly don't pvp.
So either of two things are true here

Either you're wrong

Or you're exploiting the timer

Again, your pick

ToyGift

Visitor
So either of two things are true here

Either you're wrong

Or you're exploiting the timer

Again, your pick
You not knowing simple basics about pvp isn't even the point, " no more stuns long enough to drop conflagration and super nova along with spamming weapon special." Can still be done with how wakis are at this present time.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You not knowing simple basics about pvp isn't even the point, " no more stuns long enough to drop conflagration and super nova along with spamming weapon special." Can still be done with how wakis are at this present time.
Ignoring what Im saying and simply saying you don't know or you don't pvp isn't going to make your argument.

I know for a fact the timer is 30 seconds regardless of where you use it.

Feel free to tell me how you use two in the 30 second timer?

And if by basics you mean exploiting, you got me there.

ToyGift

Visitor
Ignoring what Im saying and simply saying you don't know or you don't pvp isn't going to make your argument.

I know for a fact the timer is 30 seconds regardless of where you use it.

Feel free to tell me how you use two in the 30 second timer?

And if by basics you mean exploiting, you got me there.
So you didn't know you could throw a conflag and walki someone at the same time and you didn't know you could throw two conflags, why exactly are you here? You don't PvP.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
So you didn't know you could throw a conflag and walki someone at the same time and you didn't know you could throw two conflags, why exactly are you here? You don't PvP.
Still waiting...

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How is this even relevant? You can still throw ONE conflag and walki someone at the same time
Yes i know they can use a conflagration, you tried refuting my original argument by saying "it doesn't make sense they can use two with the timer they have now".

So tell me, even if they could do this legitimately NOW, how was the nerf overpowered again?

ToyGift

Visitor
Yes i know they can use a conflagration, you tried refuting my original argument by saying "it doesn't make sense they can use two with the timer they have now".

So tell me, even if they could do this legitimately NOW, how was the nerf overpowered again?
Your original statement was that BEFORE THE NERF the person could drop conflagration and super nova along with spamming weapon special. This can all still be done AFTER THE NERF so your post makes no sense.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Your original statement was that BEFORE THE NERF the person could drop conflagration and super nova along with spamming weapon special. This can all still be done AFTER THE NERF so your post makes no sense.
It can't be done to the point it was before the nerf, that's the point. If it could, then it'd still be overpowered...

I admire your enthusiasm though.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh you won't tell us how you exploit the timer?
It's not really an exploit. You make a macro to throw conflag and you just hit the macro key again before the 1st one lands. It's been this way forever.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It's not really an exploit. You make a macro to throw conflag and you just hit the macro key again before the 1st one lands. It's been this way forever.
They put a 30 second timer on it for a reason.

Just because you can, doesn't make it correct.

It just means we've learned to accept the exploit.

ToyGift

Visitor
It can't be done to the point it was before the nerf, that's the point. If it could, then it'd still be overpowered...

I admire your enthusiasm though.
What? of course it can, you hold a conflag , use your walki, throw it and by the time they walk through the slow is over...

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
What? of course it can, you hold a conflag , use your walki, throw it and by the time they walk through the slow is over...[/QUOTE]

Let me help you out.

You cannot use a conflag (or two), nova, and spamming a weapon special until the person is dead or near it.

If you could, it would still be overpowered.

Why do you think it was nerfed?

ToyGift

Visitor
Let me help you out.

You cannot use a conflag (or two), nova, and spamming a weapon special until the person is dead or near it.

If you could, it would still be overpowered.

Why do you think it was nerfed?
if you died to walki spam and one conflag, you were bad and it had nothing to do with it being over powered.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
if you died to walki spam and one conflag, you were bad and it had nothing to do with it being over powered.

Sure, since they nerfed it anyways...carry on with your banter.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what test center is for. You test it out and you give feedback to the devs. After its live on a publish is the issue. People complained it was overpowered before and now it's underpowered. There has to be a happy medium.