• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

STYGIAN ABYSS Where I can buy? not found in UO.com neither on ea.com

Asthma

Adventurer
Sorry if this is not the correct place but I'm not finding this expansion to be able to buy.

Someone have a link to share?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For NEW accounts only: HERE

To UPDATE an existing account: HERE

What country are you in?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah OK. Certain things might not be available on all the stores.

Asthma

Adventurer
BTW both links you gave me redirects to the "GOTHIC THEME PACK" instead of the expansion.

Could you let me know from which country(store) are you? maybe I can switch it here and be able to buy.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW both links you gave me redirects to the "GOTHIC THEME PACK" instead of the expansion.

Could you let me know from which country(store) are you? maybe I can switch it here and be able to buy.
UK store.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You won't be able to buy them here in Brazil.
You need to find a way to access the US store in order to order it. A private VPN or remote access to an US based server would suffice.
I wouldn't recommend trying to do that using an open VPN such as Hola!, since your credit card or paypal information would pass through unknown servers.

It is stupid and I have been complaining about this for years, but alas, here we are...

Ariel Hardy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Oh you all are from brazil? I`with 5 budies on atlantic. pm me, to us create a relationship :D

(oi aqui é o hardy :d)

Asthma

Adventurer
Yes, I did.

Tbh I don't remember anymore exactly the tool I used but I just follow the steps suggested by the beautiful Bealank above xD.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hey buddy, did you manage to buy the exp pack? I got the same problem you do (país idiota...)
Sent you a message on how to acquire it.
Origin and Broadsword will be of no help in this case.