• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Good morning! Scabby wanted me to let you know that you are more then welcome to share his. Go to any overgrown turnip patch and you will most likely find a few of them. :)

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy belated morning!

I had a pear with a paring knife today. It was glorious.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Did you bring extra Goblin Toll currency? ICE CREEMS! 3 Goblins live in Orange Country ya know! Bring rain gear too, it has been very wet lately which has been a blessing and a curse. It has cooled it down some but makes it more difficult to enjoy my motorcycle on a daily basis. :(

Oh, and Morning!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Did you bring extra Goblin Toll currency? ICE CREEMS! 3 Goblins live in Orange Country ya know! Bring rain gear too, it has been very wet lately which has been a blessing and a curse. It has cooled it down some but makes it more difficult to enjoy my motorcycle on a daily basis. :(

Oh, and Morning!
Wet? Did you say "wet"? My sidewalk is a river and the rest of my yard is a swamp! :eek:

Oh... Good Afternoon! :)

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol its too late, I'm halfway already. Just crossed North Carolina border. But that will be it for today. I'll let you know when I'm there

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Where are you staying?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What are you going to do at the beach? Mage robes are strictly forbidden there. *note to self, AVOID ALL BEACHES!*