• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Winter? What is that? It is 75 degrees and climbing. We are looking at a high of 87 degrees which is way too freaking hot for the middle of March!

Oh and good morning!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh, and I almost forgot, we are filling and getting our pool ready next weekend. We will be swimming daily before the end of March. :troll:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The place sounds too hot to me. And hot weather is evil.
I love it. If the Panama Canal Zone was still an American possession, I'd love to move back there. I fell in love with the climate long ago. :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hot weather is the DEVIL!

Good Evening by the way :)

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a pretty nice way of doing a herb garden. Mine is just some random scattered pots. =P

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That's a pretty nice way of doing a herb garden. Mine is just some random scattered pots. =P
Thanks. I used to try to grow them in pots, also. I learned about herb spirals fairly recently, and so far they seem to be doing better for me this way. It's also a space saver. There are some really nice designs on pinterest!

lissa eldi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good afternoon! Love your herb garden, Gypsy. I'm thinking of converting to square foot gardening this year. 4x6 raised beds with walkways in between. Compost and vermiculite "soil". Little to no weeding and minimal watering needed.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good afternoon! Love your herb garden, Gypsy. I'm thinking of converting to square foot gardening this year. 4x6 raised beds with walkways in between. Compost and vermiculite "soil". Little to no weeding and minimal watering needed.
Sounds like a great plan! :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. Hope everyone is enjoying better weather! :)