• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning. Gonna need to you use my shield as a snow shovel again:p

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My yard next? We've had about 113.3 inches (9.4 feet) so far this winter, there's about 3 feet sitting in my front yard that could be cleared out if you're game.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
My yard next? We've had about 113.3 inches (9.4 feet) so far this winter, there's about 3 feet sitting in my front yard that could be cleared out if you're game.
Yikes! *feeling grateful for Florida weather*

Oops... good morning, everyone!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
noes woory it melts
goblin nos beees wrong on dat yet
:tinhat:
I was talking with Logrus last night, told him snow season here runs from the End of October to the beginning of May... There's no telling when it will finally melt :-(

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning, so glad it is Friday, man this has been more of a hectic week than it was supposed to be.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was snowing yesterday, Now it's all sunny and bright.

Good morning!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Woke up at 5 this morning. Should be a good gardening day.

Have a good morning, good afternoon, and good evening everyone! :)

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning, I'd like 2 bowls of Cereal please. Either Frosted Mini-Wheats or Honey Nut Cheerios if possible!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. Looks like we're all getting a late start today. :)

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning. Looks like we're all getting a late start today. :)
Good Morning :) Yeah, for the first time in forever I am the first one awake, and I just got up lol Which doesn't bode well for the kids, since they wanted me to take them to Disney today, but they just won't get up.

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Yaaaawwwnn*

Morning !!

Its good to oversleep once in a while ! Kids managed to get along for once and let us sleep lol..

Oh, Tapatalk having hickups today ?

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't care what the hour is on the clock, Yawns, my body says its still morning!!
Good Morning Everyone!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm just so grateful for the gardening weather, I'm giving all morning-thread posters a "like" today. :)

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning !

Was tough pulling myself out of bed today. Took me forever to fall asleep last night, and feels like we're still in the middle of the night.. Its jetlag without travelling !

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Morning, was tough for me as well. I did not sleep very well, kept waking up over and over. My body is like, "we went to sleep?"

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning. Went to bed early last night and slept ok (must have since I don't remember waking up during the night). Have a good day everyone... I'll be grocery shopping and spending time with a friend later.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Good morning! Going to be 86 degrees today, yuck!! Way to early to be this dang warm. :rant2:

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, it is definitely morning lol

I wish I could be more like my hubby and bounce back quicker, I am still sick from last night's dinner fiasco. :(

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It turned out to be a "Let's Cut Down the Bamboo Day"... I wish I'd never planted this beautiful monster. I should have named it "Audrey".

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You planted bamboo? You should include a bit of japanese knotweed while you're at it. =P

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You planted bamboo? You should include a bit of japanese knotweed while you're at it. =P
Hah! It was the cutest little clump when I purchased it a few years ago (oops, make that over six years ago)... before I knew anything about bamboo. I believe it has an agenda to take over the world.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good morning! Another yard day.... getting a quote on some tree trimming (not bamboo this time).

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning

I can't wait until later

This was my dinner last night and my breakfast this morning . . . . YUM :eek: