• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Liberals want you to believe in global warming because a liberal is profiting off it.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Liberals want you to believe in global warming because a liberal is profiting off it.
And here is the monster of page 48...the Forum Troll. :D

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And here is the monster of page 48...the Forum Troll. :D
Once again, "I disagree with what you say" and "You are a troll" are two different things. I shouldn't have to explain this to a "moderator" (Not enough quotation marks in the world sometimes.)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Once again, "I disagree with what you say" and "You are a troll" are two different things. I shouldn't have to explain this to a "moderator" (Not enough quotation marks in the world sometimes.)
:stir: =:troll:

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's called climate change - not global warming. Because not everything will get warmer.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Give me a time machine. I've always wanted to visit the Medieval warm period (when it was warmer than today and a whole lot less populated). :)

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one followed by the little Ice Age that made furs a popular aspect of Tudor era fashion? =P

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The one followed by the little Ice Age that made furs a popular aspect of Tudor era fashion? =P
Actually, a bit before 1300. Earlier would have been ok.

Oops... messed up on the dates. I believe the warming ended around 1250 or so. Sorry about that. *makes note to brush up on history lessons*

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
A grand morning it is!

On a side note, I love how people try to hide behind rules that they break constantly themselves.....

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning everyone!! I think it is going to be a good day, I woke up feeling much better, so YAY!!!

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning !

Since I cant change the weather, lets try to enjoy it as much as possible : going to do some skiing with my kids AND parents ! This should be fun

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Good afternoon! I just wanted to say hi before heading back out to the pool. It is a brisk 79 degrees this afternoon! :thumbup:

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I did not make it for morning, but Good Afternoon.

It was a hectic morning. Already had to take 1 sick kid to the doctor, to find out he is highly contagious. Oh Joy! lol

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning !

Sun still not up, most ppl still sleep, but I'm already at work, sipping my coffee..

3 months to fishing trip... 3 months to fishing trip... 3 months... Ugh..