NEWS [UO.Com] 17th Anniversary T-Shirts Offer

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2009
Game
2014 Sep 04 19:25 GMT
Greetings Everyone!

We have designed a new T-Shirt for eveyone's enjoyment! If you would like a shirt head on over here! If you guys like these and want more styles we will design more shirts and hoodies for the different seasons and make them available in the future. Just let me know what you think!! We hope you enjoy these.

We are putting the final touches on Publish 86 so there will not be a publish to TC1 this week. We are looking to have the final patch on TC1 on September 15th. Thank you for everyone that has helped with Vice vs Virtue and all the help you have given the team during this publish cycle.

We have most of the Advisors set up on TC1 robed and running around, we still need to fill 10 more slots

Thank you!

UO Team

Continue reading...

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sep 2, 2003
Game
2014 Sep 04 19:25 GMT
Greetings Everyone!

We have designed a new T-Shirt for eveyone's enjoyment! If you would like a shirt head on over here! If you guys like these and want more styles we will design more shirts and hoodies for the different seasons and make them available in the future. Just let me know what you think!! We hope you enjoy these.

We are putting the final touches on Publish 86 so there will not be a publish to TC1 this week. We are looking to have the final patch on TC1 on September 15th. Thank you for everyone that has helped with Vice vs Virtue and all the help you have given the team during this publish cycle.

We have most of the Advisors set up on TC1 robed and running around, we still need to fill 10 more slots

Thank you!

UO Team

Continue reading...
This has to be a joke. This can't be an actual T-shirt. The graphics look like a 3 year old did it. I thought you could at least make something cool. I'm not just trying to be a stick in the mud here but this is really an awful tshirt.

You could put the map on the back with a nice clean logo on the front or something. Wow.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
Theo_GL, did ya miss this part?

If you guys like these and want more styles we will design more shirts and hoodies for the different seasons and make them available in the future. Just let me know what you think!! We hope you enjoy these.

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Sep 30, 2012
This has to be a joke. This can't be an actual T-shirt. The graphics look like a 3 year old did it. I thought you could at least make something cool. I'm not just trying to be a stick in the mud here but this is really an awful tshirt.

You could put the map on the back with a nice clean logo on the front or something. Wow.
Wow they finally offer us something we ask for and people complain. I believe that they are taking suggestions for next time so it might be cool if you try to design one yourself and submit it as suggested by the post. I'm just glad that they are listening and hearing what the players have to say and making an effort. You cannot please everyone at once, but you have to give Broadsword and Mesanna credit for trying.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 12, 2008
That is uh... I guess that's a design.

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 30, 2004
I am looking at other places that will ship outside of the US sorry everyone but this was done on short notice for the Anniversary and I just ran out of time. I am looking for other places to work with us that ship international.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sep 14, 2012
The placement and size of the "17th Anniversary" looks a bit odd, but otherwise I like the simplicity of it. A full color map or whatever would be a bit much.

Unfortunately I need to either get my lawnmower repaired or hit it with a sledgehammer for a while and buy a new one (leaning toward sledgehammer at the moment...), so I'll have to pass on a shirt for now.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
25 sold so far.

Reactions: Queen Mum

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aug 21, 2000
Great Lakes
uorpc.net
+1 for me the shirt sales are already half way to the goal. For future reference though Bonnie not a big fan of light colors. Black is much better.

Reactions: Jynxx

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
The front looks good on that Theo... The map would be gnarly after a few washes.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Yeah like I said before I don't do white. Hopefully next time. Chill Theo, take you pics to any Tshirt shop, they'll do it for ya, lol.

Reactions: Jynxx

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
I want a black shirt, a hoody, a snuggy, and a lunch box.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
if i can make a suggestion, put a logo on the front upper left, even a small UO graphic would be nice.
even if ya move the 17th anv part up under the Ultima Online part i think it would look better.
the front just seems to..... vanilla.

Ultima Online
--)----------- sword sideways graphic
17th anv

but hey, no shipping to Canada yet so i guess it dosnt matter.
(waiting impatiently to order new shiny stuff!)

Reactions: kRUXCg7 and Kolka

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
I want a black shirt, a hoody, a snuggy, and a lunch box.
hell, i want a lunch box!
but it has to be one of those tall plastic ones with the clasps on the front like we had back in the 80's!

like this, just a little less 'The Hoff' and a little more "UO"

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 1, 2000

NOTHING IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 2, 2004
Poo sweetie I chose that graphic for the Celtic knot work within, this would be embroidered on the snuggie not screen printed the fabric does not lend its self to printing.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Keep it above the belt kids.

Reactions: TandaBSK

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
To me they are a beginning. I ordered two. Could they look different? Yes, next time . :) They are okay now for sure.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Enough Space to put my Char on the front :)
Now which one ??

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sep 13, 2010
Britain
gl.uorpc.net
I have no graphic artist on staff and I pulled existing images from the web. Took me 10 min on CustomInk. At least my text is centered and the front is a better front to show.
Is this using the super high resolution version of the UO logo thats lurking on the web?

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 18, 2004
I said it would buy 2 and I did. :D Thank you!!!!!!!!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Okay I see now they're actually silver, I took 3 :p Hate white!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
The 17th part is very oddly placed. On the sleeve would be much better. Just saying

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Only if you would place it where everyone else would.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sep 13, 2010
Britain
gl.uorpc.net
Only if you would place it where everyone else would.
Its kinda placed at "tuck-in" height though, which is really odd. Especially since the earlier example we saw in the other thread had it on the sleeve, which does indeed look better.

@Mesanna Is the "17th Anniversary" text really placed on the lower right quadrant of the shirt?