• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
where have u guys been. not for nothing but weve been clobbering your 'B' team in your absence. heard we even got stuii to rage log yesterday afternoon when we clownstomped your group in despise.
Don't forget Terra Keep, inside Fire, outside in T2A, at Yew gate, Destard... ..Multiple times...

And Steve, careful now, calling LD their 'B' Team may create some animosity.

In all seriousness though, win lose or draw they were fun fights. We haven't seen you guys much so it is good to get action going again. Knowing Stuii raged because of getting thumped by an archer a couple times ,who STOOD STILL the whole time, makes me laugh. I heard he raged and called the archer as a focused target and still got dropped hah. I am glad Lynk got his items back - we do not need people losing armor pieces which would take them out of the fight.

Thanks for the duels last night Nivak, my 2 wins (at fire entrance and in T2A) vs your 1 (in T2A) , and then you being honorable and not killing me when I lagged out for like, 10 minutes lol. When I mounted my Ethy to try to leave, it looked like my polar bear was raising his leg to piss for like 4 minutes. That happened about 30 minutes after I blue screened so I guess I should check my HDD - running on a laptop, 14-18 hours a day for 3 years will do that - it may be time for a new one.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we wuv u too army, and your little amit tooo.. buwhaahahahahahaaa
Thanks Steve..that leaves me all mushy inside..

Speak for yourself, Steve-O!
He did..by we I'm sure there is a living soul out there who feels the same so his statement is valid..even if not all that serious..like this!

If this comment was reversed and aimed at you, Army, instead of me, I wouldn't go so far as to say I'd be the driver of the bus that hit you, but I wouldn't be opposed to being the bumper!
You're statement is invalid and un observed until you produce a cute kittah picture..FYI

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sadly the RL world has taken my time away from the UO! and when I'm on, no one is to be found :(.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gonna start playing Chessy. I started up my own guild and we have about 5 guys. The rest of them should be over here in a few days.. looking forward to some good fights.

Is it true LD is now PITS' lapdog? Damn Pug, you fall fast.

Varsity Squad will bring the A++ game!

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Gonna start playing Chessy. I started up my own guild and we have about 5 guys. The rest of them should be over here in a few days.. looking forward to some good fights.

Yep, dynamics have changed a bit. Here's the new shard configurations.

You have the PITs alliance of 30+ guilds (no joke, this is true), but here are the actual PvP ones:
PITs = Plays In The Sand
-PK- = Pits' Kids
LD = Lap Dog

Versus:

P@!N = (I will grant the enemies some fun to come up with an explanation of what they think P@!N stands for, instead of answering this myself. If we can't have fun here, why bother?)

I hope this brings you up to speed, Lynk.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You have the PITs alliance of 30+ guilds (no joke, this is true), but here are the actual PvP ones:
PITs = Plays In The Sand
-PK- = Pits' Kids
LD = Lap Dog

Versus:

P@!N = (I will grant the enemies some fun to come up with an explanation of what they think P@!N stands for, instead of answering this myself. If we can't have fun here, why bother?)

that's what I gathered. I've been fighting a little bit over the last couple days here and there.

Anyone know how to get a hold of Sadist? I don't seem to have him on ICQ.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PITS is in the chessy alliance which consists of 33 guilds(mostly small trammy guilds and roleplaying guilds) Of which most of those guilds have nothing to do with fel or spawning or anything like that. PITS and EVI are the only guilds out of the whole alliance that I ever see doing anything in Fel. They maybe roll 10 people or so on a good night?

PK currently is almost entirely inactive(or not playing nearly as much as usual). Cotton and myself are working a lot, Amit is in Dubai and on a different time zone(chessy primetime is early morning for him) Navi is busy with irl stuff, Army is playing another game, Chris plays occasionally, Nogo still plays occasionally I believe. So you got maybe 1-3 people at most out of PK playing.... even if we all somehow managed to be on that is only 6 people on at a time.

LD plays a bunch of other shards and you will only see them online if there is a fight. Even still they don't field anymore that 5 or 6 people at most.

So the whole massive zerg alliance of chessy at most fields anywhere from 10-16 on a busy night. Generally you can say that 25-50% of the people in the alliance are either new to pvp or not as experienced as some of us. Nothing against them or anything like that, but its a big difference when you have a few people that are not used to being in the middle of a huge fight.

Pain can EASILY field just as much or more some nights. The numbers argument is invalid.

:heart:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PK=pits kids that's cute because minus Tao they are better than pretty much all of you..what's that make u? oath status ..
Ahh no pain sure can log on necros and wither a grinder..please sadist you died to a character with 100 mana 13 mr and 60 med while chugging..hush! Do NOT make statements skill proves otherwise

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've also died to Guards, and they have ZERo mana, ZERO Man Regen and ZERO MEd.. I tried using potions then too, but I died too fast..

I have also died to Rat Mages and Silver Serpents..

Can't forget Cyclops..

I think that Gareth would feel pretty bad if I left him out of this list too..

Who cares but you? And it appears you've still got a crush on me. I thought we dealt with this a few pages back but you are still trying to ride my ankles like a poodle in Heat (humpity-hump).. now where is that stick..

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've also died to Guards, and they have ZERo mana, ZERO Man Regen and ZERO MEd.. I tried using potions then too, but I died too fast..

I have also died to Rat Mages and Silver Serpents..

Can't forget Cyclops..

I think that Gareth would feel pretty bad if I left him out of this list too..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363887071.526177.jpg

Oh and regarding my crush I have sent you a super secret message describing my e-love for you! Psst..Check your inbox..

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
[/ATTACH]Oh and regarding my crush I have sent you a super secret message describing my e-love for you! Psst..Check your inbox..
Dear Mr. Army Poodle,
I got your love note.. quite the offer, but I will pass.. nothing personal. I have never considered letting another man do that to me.. even you, no matter how much we get along.

Your friend forever,

Sadist's Ankle

P.S. I eagerly await your next feeble attempt at a comeback.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gee whiz army. your really proving to be quite emotional.

it is very funny. we are laughing at you.
Early stages of "Manapause" can be a bit rocky..just starting to grab the bull by the horns if ya kno what I mean!

No laughing I'm a bit emotional these days..

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If anyone wants to duel let me know. Lets get some 1 v 1 mage fights going too with all the resurgence of Chessy pvp going on. Im available and its always friendly. PITS guys that means you too:)

Last edited:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If anyone wants to duel let me know. Lets get some 1 v 1 mage fights going too with all the resurgence of Chessy pvp going on. Im available and its always friendly. PITS guys that means you too:)
Tao. You're a dueling junkie. I'm just saying... you're flat out addicted

We all have our vices... :shots: :pint:

I'll make sure you kick my mage's ass when i get on. Brand new on pvping a mage... but working on it.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

Pug's crew has logged on for the fights. A fight is a fight, no matter how you get it. Sadly it took me to make chessy fun again :-/. And like usual it comes w/ a semi load of **** talk. How you been Lynk? Haven't seen you in like 8 years! More the merrier.

PITs = Plays In The Sand
-PK- = Pits' Kids
LD = Lap Dog

Versus:

I like what you did there, but that is some North Korean logic. All of us in PK are better then 95% of PAIN. LD is better then both PK and PAIN. PITS has a long way to go before they get up to the pvp level of us PVPers who been doing this for 10+ years. This isn't a **** talk towards them, they just don't have the years of experience that we (Pain, PK, LD) do. They have shown they are capable of listening, capable of learning, something that people in PAIN weren't capable of. So in time they will get where they need to be. When I'm not working I'm helping them learn, in anyway I can. There is no rage logging or yelling going on when, that I've seen. Unlike some stories I'm hearing out of PAIN's vent! Better keep Nicky on a tight leash! Hes running off some players! (shocker!)
I totally agree..
Well I'm glad your agreeing to the #'s game. PAIN has 25-30 members (picking up more and more). To compete against a guild of that size, others must unite to fight that large of a squad. It is hard for any guild of 5-10 to kill a guild of 25-30. Cause you have to keep in mind both sides aren't having EVERYONE on at the same time. The fights are usually 10-12 in what we'll call The Alliance vs 12-15 in PAIN. People play when they play, and a guild will bring everyone that is on. Its how online gaming works. So stop pancakes about #s people. It will be a VERY RARE event that both sides have EXACTLY 10 (or some other random number).

I'm going to start charging you 50k before the duels... So I don't go broke :)

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dueling junkie lol, Ive always dueled people know that. And dont let Cotton fool you, he more then holds his own in a 1 v 1.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Here are the pics I got from tonight (first one is from harry last night)

Good job on trying to quick kill that champ Lucian. 1 or 2 more hits and you might have got it!

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would have loved to have been there but im slumming in miami at the moment.

how many pain raided this? i havent spoken to anyone.

its land of the 6 foot blond women here. sorta takes precedence over uo, sorry to say.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
would have loved to have been there but im slumming in miami at the moment.

how many pain raided this? i havent spoken to anyone.

its land of the 6 foot blond women here. sorta takes precedence over uo, sorry to say.
Pics or gtfo :) Blondes are good, but where are the tan burnettes?!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
8 or 9 pain, 14 them. Still was alot of fun. We tried.
I think we had 12, not 100% sure. I was pulling bars everywhere. and some started to stack on the good side.
ou guys pick up Lynk's crew? They can teach you guys how to sync dump. F****r droped me so fast I just LOLd in vent. I got one on foot, and all 3 turned and dropped me so fast. I sit here and I'm still shocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we had 12, not 100% sure. I was pulling bars everywhere. and some started to stack on the good side.
ou guys pick up Dorinda's crew? They can teach you guys how to sync dump. Fu cker droped me so fast I just LOLd in vent. I got one on foot, and all 3 turned and dropped me so fast. I sit here and I'm still shocked.
I had to edt your post. : ]

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
guess we're all trying to zerg it up now.

sorta a bummer. smaller 4 way fights would be the bomb.

brunettes cotton? thought you liked young boys, like amit. ;-)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't mind a 3v3v3v3 of course the shinies better be worth it 100m each sounds tasty

Maybe some sort of round robin action..best of 3 per match so no flukes happen

I'm even down for 1v1s for gold

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you think you are going to win 3's by relying on deadly poison, you are wrong. Most people hide behind gold when we summon them to a 3 v 3.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't consider it hiding..I considered it investing my time wisely and profitably ..u guys ally up yet or what?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
[General Question]

Why aren't the dueling arenas used for duels? Seems like we could get a good tournament or something going if we used them.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I had to edt your post. : ]
Lynk Dorinda, who cares? rofl. Glad your all here. More people more fun.

guess we're all trying to zerg it up now.

sorta a bummer. smaller 4 way fights would be the bomb.

brunettes cotton? thought you liked young boys, like amit. ;-)
lol just cause I joke around w/ my inpersonation of the old guy from Family Guy, doesn't mean I really like little boys. and who knows about Amit, hes been MIA for ages... I think he might have joined a terrorist cell.

I'll 3 v 1 anyone. I don't care who.

Oh, I'm on the 3 side though :gun:
I'll be your #2 on that 3 v 1 .
I didn't consider it hiding..I considered it investing my time wisely and profitably ..u guys ally up yet or what?
Weren't they allied last night?

[General Question]

Why aren't the dueling arenas used for duels? Seems like we could get a good tournament or something going if we used them.
Doesn't help they are in dumb locations.

ill let you in on a secret gareth. its because noone really wants to duel.

except tao
Lots of people duel, but so much time is wasted going in and out of the arena. And we all know what happens if people watch duels! Before you know it P@!N is ganking everyone!

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The arenas are so poorly designed its ridiculous. You wonder if the devs ever even sat in those bleachers and watched a duel. The wasted time is also a factor so I agree with you on that Cotton. If anyone wants to duel pure mage let me know, Im always down or any mage template. Im the guy spamming in global all the time....lol. Army can i be included in that 1 v 1 for some gold:)

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The arenas are soqpoorly designed its ridiculous. You wonder if the devs ever even sat in those bleachers and watched a duel. The wasted time is also a factor so I agree with you on that Cotton. If anyone wants to duel pure mage let me know, Im always down or any mage template. Im the guy spamming in global all the time....lol. Army can i be included in that 1 v 1 for some gold:)
Of course you can be included

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dorinda, Xavier, and I will take any and all comers in 3 v 3.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Your group have any that 1 v 1?
they wouldn't 1v1 me or army. They did 2v2. They beat us first round (by using magic reflect and pots), so we then used magic reflect, pots and dp and then beat them easily the remaining 4 duels. DP is over powered, but who chugs pots and uses magic reflect in a duel? *thumbs down*

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm a friendly kind of guy....

but all i can say is that i wish i had taken pics of the before & after of pain getting rick-rolled trying to defend the star room. ouch! that hurt

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a friendly kind of guy....

but all i can say is that i wish i had taken pics of the before & after of pain getting rick-rolled trying to defend the star room. ouch! that hurt
We had 40-45 on..they had 4..think that's the reason they dropped the barracoon to hit that insta-grind..

Funniest event of the night for me was chasing Dalimar allllllll the way back to his castle from despise entrance, and lead us to his guildies on foot dueling or whatever, just to get dropped. Guess who didn't stick around for the fun..

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your group have any that 1 v 1?
Would UO be so much better if in the field fights everyone jumped off mounts, paired off, casted wall of stone, and then casted harm, magic arrow, weaken, and lightning for 20 minutes?

3 v 3 (and up) we are and will remain undefeated.

Accepting challenges on:

Atlantic
Great Lakes
Chesapeake
Pacific
Legends
Lake Superior
Origin
Lake Austin
Test Center

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20 minutes? Me and cotton clowned your 2 guys pretty hard man..only took about 2 tops lol..I guess 3v3 would have been a huge difference..maybe able to throw more conflag pots?

..oh and for the record we aren't the best duelists by far