• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You're right, you didn't bring a Blue. You didn't even return after we gang-dropped you at Desert.

That is, until after I destroyed MagicMike and you helped gang-drop me on Sadist (and talked $h1t about it - which is fine), then hung out at Serps docks, in guards, on your reds - where we came back, even numbers, and dropped you AGAIN..

Thanks for allowing me to clarify that..

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're right, you didn't bring a Blue. You didn't even return after we gang-dropped you at Desert.

That is, until after I destroyed MagicMike and you helped gang-drop me on Sadist (and talked $h1t about it - which is fine), then hung out at Serps docks, in guards, on your reds - where we came back, even numbers, and dropped you AGAIN..

Thanks for allowing me to clarify that..
At least u can boast about killing me some way we both know its the only way you can..thank you for clarifying that

..for the record I never talked **** about dropping u on serps docks..but k

..but I will talk **** wrecking your face in a duel when I had 1/6 casting lmfao

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
..but I will talk **** wrecking your face in a duel when I had 1/6 casting lmfao
*DP/Weaken/Harm Spam* = Army's skilled kill against my mage I fully admit to suck on. WOOT!! Win for you, good job :loser:

Seems you forget that Sadist is my main dueler and DESTROYS you.. :gee:

but I must admit, it is not a fair template to fight against using a mage..

See ya this weekend on the field of battle! :fight:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could drop poison..and not wear armor if you'd like..

Then you can say

*Casting spells that beat me* = Army's skilled kill against my mage I fully admit to suck on. WOOT!! Win for you, good job :loser:

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I could drop poison..and not wear armor if you'd like..
I'd probably still die in a mage duel against such a 'leet mage as you, oh great Pixel Lord! :coco:

(regardless of the win/loss your post would say you killed me outnumberd 15 (+ my pets) to 1 (you) with no armor, no regs or DP) :lie:

*Army for Governor '13!*

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
We waited longer than 4 minutes before chasing Lynn Hill, I'd say it was closer to 10? I could be wrong, I was tired as **** and ready to hit the hay. A few people wanted to go chase Lynn, and since you guys weren't coming back, we chased him down and killed him. Then as were about to gate out 8 PAIN come out of fire w/ all kinds of **** pre-casted and just ****d the **** out of us. Not much you can do when its 8v8, 8 has spells precasted, and the other 8 can't xheal or do anything other than try to go offensive. But once you get that jump, its too late. If we were in fire, that fight would have went 10x better, but being in guards when it started was instant death. Navi dropped, I healed some red, got whacked, and everything went downhill quickly lol.

On a side note: I finished my necro/mages suit. Purdy sick. Also finished my Luck suit: 2350 Luck, 100 lrc, 40lmc, 12mr, 8hpr, all solid 70's. Not to shabby!!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
and since were all using the emocons here are my favs: :danceb::pancakes::violin:

:bdh:

more fights to come for sure. Hopefully we will have even numbers when we go into a fight grouped, and not have 4 who I never saw in vent, map, or in game. :flame:

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We waited longer than 4 minutes before chasing Lynn Hill, I'd say it was closer to 10? I could be wrong, I was tired as **** and ready to hit the hay. A few people wanted to go chase Lynn, and since you guys weren't coming back, we chased him down and killed him. Then as were about to gate out 8 PAIN come out of fire w/ all kinds of **** pre-casted and just ***** the **** out of us. Not much you can do when its 8v8, 8 has spells precasted, and the other 8 can't xheal or do anything other than try to go offensive. But once you get that jump, its too late. If we were in fire, that fight would have went 10x better, but being in guards when it started was instant death. Navi dropped, I healed some red, got whacked, and everything went downhill quickly lol.

On a side note: I finished my necro/mages suit. Purdy sick. Also finished my Luck suit: 2350 Luck, 100 lrc, 40lmc, 12mr, 8hpr, all solid 70's. Not to shabby!!
Why would you sit in G-Zone with a bunch of Reds? Epic tactical flaw...

Last edited:

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Why would you sit in G-Zone with a bunch of Reds? Epic tactical flaw...
Wasn't really sitting. Was gateing out. But our tactics differ greatly. I prefer longer fights, you prefer quicker. I like fighting in the field, you like fielding the field to create a choke. Just personal differences.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hate to say it... but props to P@!N for a nice defence of the harry tonight. We couldn't get in til the very end and then it was too late and we were all sorts of disorgainized. I will never admit to anyone how many times Ii died..... ever

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hate to say it... but props to P@!N for a nice defence of the harry tonight. We couldn't get in til the very end and then it was too late and we were all sorts of disorgainized. I will never admit to anyone how many times Ii died..... ever
lol me either. Way to goddamn many. Was a solid amount of people and a hell of a defense. I was hoping it'd be in Destard.. no dice. Good fight, obviously wish we would have performed way better on that.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
so i stopped as the harry dragged on, but here are some pics from the beginning of our terrible night

so yeah, i was the first to die. great distinction. just a couple of pics. the first one shows numbers being about even... we had 9 in party, counted 10 pain (and nicky) defending. later we had some sl guys and amit show up. i won't post too many so the page doesn't take 2 years to load. 303-numbers.png 303-me&necromanja.png 303-fighting.png

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not much to say about last nite. i wasnt too sure about where we had it set up as we had to field two areas but it is what it is. we took out the 1st and tentacles in short order. paged a gm to move one. we left the true form to sit a bit to concentrate on the fight. if you notice we pushed you upto level one each time and rarely followed so u could get a chance to rez and reorganize. we popped the deceit to try to cause a deterrent down below and even worked it to second level. the goal was to have a fight, not so much as do the harry. i think it took two hours or so? i logged around 2 am.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
thanks for the pics, I never even saw our front line where all.that fighting was. I.was on my thrower killing the harrower along with a single rising collosus. when we got pushed from the.bottom I changed clients to my mage so we could kill them. That only happened a coulle times though. was a slow harry kill because I only do 80-120 damage AIs with my junk thrower (gotta change that template!)

we ended up having almost double the people we originally started with and did not intend it to be that way truth be told. ut it is what it.is. I dont think we have ever had that type of head count in our vent ever before. I actually checked to see if it was over count, but it wasn't.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I wasn't able to get solid count of people, but there was a ton, We had like 12-14, couple had to go AFK right after the first push, and it was almost at the exact time it seemed you got like 2-5more. Was a fun fight tho. Just wish we would have done better at it. But that choke was one of the best held chokes I've ever seen. That many myst mages, a weaver, a useless holy lighter?, and a ton of X-Heals lol.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heard you guys handed transfer tokens out like candy on atl...
Yea..good thing your source is completely accurate, I love this he she said stuff it's cute honestly

I can't wait to see these magical..4..then 6..now 8 people

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
heard you guys handed transfer tokens out like candy on atl...
Funny thing is... I heard the same thing about you?

Was some fun fights down in despise, I did get some pics to post up. 7 PK/PITS wins to 0 Pain. Although Pain did manage to kill us off after one of the wins.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
pain got handed their ass tonight. redemption for the alliance... numbers, from what i could see, were in our favor most of the time, but not by a lot. pain's vent had more than ours did. we did get dumbed up once... but we went up the stairs to lvl 1 and pain had the trap set so no one could move, with half our guys down, they managed to carry some of the day for a while until we rezzed up. here's some pics.

304-deads.png 304-magnus.png 304-valmar.png

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

And before people go blowing up #s, I never did get a solid count in game but according to vent:

I do think at the FIRST despise fight, where we lost the island for a ~2 minutes, you outnumbered us. From there on out, I think we evened it up or might have had ONE or TWO more than you. According to vent numbers you all had 5 more than us. I'm sure 1-3 were afk, but I dont believe for one second that 5-7 were afk.

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kudos to you last nite. we were out fielded and out manuevered. you caught us with some good strategy as well. props. there's no doubt you got an influx of quality players as well given you now have the ld crew on your side. we will take that as a compliment that you now have allied pits -pk- ld and a part of gareths' guild to go against us. in full well knowing your folksy ways i would be remiss if i didnt think you will have a few more on your side in the coming days. thats fine.

we got beat last nite for sure. we could claim a moral victory here and there but no sense in doing that. i was proud of my guys. we were on the ropes but the vent remained upbeat and guys were doing the best they could. no back biting or pancakes which is a positve. its no fun if you win them all. guess thats what made you leave in the first place.

we will take that fight and see what we can learn from it. you will continue to get our best efforts. we got some good action on chessy again. ill give my apreciation to you for that as well.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
you have to admit that pvp is good when one side gets their ass kicked one night, then the other gets crushed the next. perfect!

and, there are always lots of dead bodies on both sides. that means the fights are close. also, it's gotta be fun if it'll drive the ld guys outta factions. i'm just saying. will it happen? who knows.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
cotton, i don't get your last picture... it's the same as the previous except that you stepped on a trap....... hmmmm perhaps i need to take more pictures of traps, kaZing! :whip:

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Funny thing is... I heard the same thing about you?
Of course you did.. but we both know I don't play that way. I would never spend MY gold and cash to transfer people over. I am more than happy to move gear when I do my transfers once a month but that's about it. Unlike you guys, I haven't changed who I am, what I believe in, my morals within the game, or anything else. Believe the propaganda and say what you will but we both know the truth to the situation. Someone in your alliance handed some tokens out and got 5+ people to transfer over.. but we didn't. Any new guys that you see are people we have been looking into since before you left and you were aware of.
But who cares? I don't.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
looking through our guild/alliance, i only see one (1) char that i haven't fought before on chessy. one. and that's an ld guy so i probably have but just don't remember the name since they all have multiple chars on chess

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not here to beat this point up. i only posted it because one of the wash women in my guild was told by one of your new wash women that tokens were provided by pits pk to enable them to transfer.

if it isnt so it isnt so. doesnt change anything really. i just posted it as that's what i heard.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i don't know either, i was just saying concerning people i have seen so far. there's more names in vent that i don't know than on the field... maybe i should be more social

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't wait to meet these new recruits :clown: whoever they are

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Someone in your alliance handed some tokens out and got 5+ people to transfer over.. but we didn't.
But who cares?
Just going on what we were told, by someone in your vent. But I guess heresay is heresay and should not be believed until we see it on the field.

Also, let's break this down and clarify (not to start another conversation) but keep in mind that when we say "you guys", we are referring to your alliance and anyone else fighting to help you - formal alliance or not. This "outnumbered" crap is stupid. If we are fighting against 16 people and those 16 are not fighting each other, we lump that as "you guys". 12 -PK-/PITs/EVI + 4 LD = 16 to us. You cannot deny that EVI, PITs, -PK- and LD are fighting AGAINST P@!N. Regardless of whose Vent/Map they are in, it is what it is.I do not write this as a complaint - because it is not. Also, the Ventrilo count as posted in your screenie, Cotton, is not EVER accurate. You are fully aware that 90% of the time there are usually 50% of our count in the AFK channel. Example: RIGHT NOW, as I type this we have 10 in vent - however, I am not playing the game (at work) and 9 are AFK. So, that equates to ZERO actively playing. I am sure the same goes for you guys.

Last edited:

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I can't wait to meet these new recruits :clown: whoever they are
OK, well, as the only def proof I can show a liar is a pic above of Ender Sai of Atlantic, thats one!
Mr. Black was on Atl a few months ago (I fought him there), so that's two!
EDIT: Oh yea! Matthew! that's three!

Earn some respect instead of losing it - You don't have to admit truth, but don't lie about it.

Last edited:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm not saying that Matthew and Mr. Black weren't on ATL, i dunno, but i do know that they've been on chessy before. ender was the one i hadn't ever seen/fought before. Neither name is particularly uncommon.... just saying. This is overall a dumb argument anyways. if someone gave transfers, who cares. common practice as far as i know.

I love the fights right now. lets all keep it up.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it is what it is. like i said at the top of my post this morning. good stuff. were motivated. we'll put up a clean and fair fight.

peace.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, well, as the only def proof I can show a liar is a pic above of Ender Sai of Atlantic, thats one!
Mr. Black was on Atl a few months ago (I fought him there), so that's two!
EDIT: Oh yea! Matthew! that's three!

Earn some respect instead of losing it - You don't have to admit truth, but don't lie about it.
Ok mr knower of all..lol

Mr Black was here before we even allied..one!

Matthew- is LD ..and nobody transferred him here...two

As for Ender Sai of Atlantic..not 100% sure never spoken with him in vent or anything..he was is LDs vent.. And again NOBODY was given any gold/tokens to xfer over ..

Gimme a suit!

As for being a bit of a fibber..look in the mirror we can't see in your vent but we can see how many people are in it..we will post a screenie next time it surpasses 20+ and show you then u can break down the roster..6 left and you still field 15 when we could barely field 15 before if ever..and that's with 6 of the more active crew leaving

Tao
Sadist
Roar
Purg
Orion
Twink
AJ
Bitchcraft(still waiting for my duel however many mils u want)
Nicky
Brian
Fudd
Valmar
Tree(even though I heard he's no longer in vent)
Crimp
Steve
Shadowfang

..who am I missing?

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok mr knower of all..lol

Mr Black was here before we even allied..one!

Matthew- is LD ..and nobody transferred him here...two

As for Ender Sai of Atlantic..not 100% sure never spoken with him in vent or anything..he was is LDs vent.. And again NOBODY was given any gold/tokens to xfer over ..

Gimme a suit!

As for being a bit of a fibber..look in the mirror we can't see in your vent but we can see how many people are in it..we will post a screenie next time it surpasses 20+ and show you then u can break down the roster..6 left and you still field 15 when we could barely field 15 before if ever..and that's with 6 of the more active crew leaving

Tao
Sadist
Roar
Purg
Orion
Twink
AJ
Bitchcraft(still waiting for my duel however many mils u want)
Nicky
Brian
Fudd
Valmar
Tree(even though I heard he's no longer in vent)
Crimp
Steve

..who am I missing?
Man, you really are only "Half-smart"...
I quoted you saying you wanted to meet your new recruits, and I listed three new recruits to your alliance.
Just because we now have people logging in routinely for the fights doesn't mean we recruited off-shard. Everyone in vent that you count are the same people as before except (2) new people who were already on chessy. As you can recall, we had over 40 people in guild when you guys were a part of it, and so if HALF happen to log in at the same time (which is RARE at best), vent can reach 20 peeps.
It is also interesting to note you know the exact Vent names for people who were not in the guild prior to your departure...so your little 'birdie' who is piping info to you should also be able to verify we have not x-sharded anyone. If people come pf their own accord, that is their choice.

Also, to clarify, we had exactly (13) people fighting last night. 2 parties, one of (9) and 1 of (4) = 13

I think I know why you keep confronting me and crave my attention on this forum! You have a crush on me!
Sorry, pal, not interested :talktothehand:

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
next time we fight ill kick the afkr's. on my honor. your always citing numbers is becoming quite boring tbh. 6 of you left. we recruited brian, fulc to replace you. brian was on with us for the harry fight. you didnt see him last nite. we have a part timer or two as well. one guy is just back to the game after a 3 year layoff so you can imagine he's not yet ready to go. tree and venner never play on chessy. roar and crimp rarely play nites, which you well know.

best i can say who we had on last nite:
orion
valmar
sadist
kylun
crazy j
witchcraft
josh
game over
silencer
apple
twink
myself

means no tao, roar, counsla, evil, purg, carr, brian, keeb, snatch, serioum, reimius etc.

u got a ton of pics. im pretty sure i have who was on. i dont lie bro. i've always been a straight
shooter with you or anyone else.

our difficulites last nite stemmed largely from the L/D crowd. no offense but we've been beating you guys like an old rug for the last week and a 1/2. so we understand your need to bring in better quality pvpr's.

like i said on my first post. you got a win last nite. congratulations. P@IN has a new challenge now. we will give it our best.

see you out and about.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
cotton, i don't get your last picture... it's the same as the previous except that you stepped on a trap....... hmmmm perhaps i need to take more pictures of traps, kaZing! :whip:
lol if you look really close there is a corpse of Dmagnus(sp?) Noodles ran on screen and it made it get light grayed out ... damn newby messin up my photots.

Of course you did.. but we both know I don't play that way. I would never spend MY gold and cash to transfer people over. I am more than happy to move gear when I do my transfers once a month but that's about it. Unlike you guys, I haven't changed who I am, what I believe in, my morals within the game, or anything else. Believe the propaganda and say what you will but we both know the truth to the situation. Someone in your alliance handed some tokens out and got 5+ people to transfer over.. but we didn't. Any new guys that you see are people we have been looking into since before you left and you were aware of.
But who cares? I don't.
As of last night, I can tell you NONE of us have given a single thing to xfer or build suits for the people who wanted to come from ATL. I was told by two Emmys in PAIN that you PAIN guys WERE the ones giving out suits and tokens. And since random people started showing up, that weren't on chessy or weren't actively playing on chessy, seemed pretty logical. (you now say those are chessy people -- I never seen them, or not in last 3 years). There is even rumors you guys are brining people from EUO over? Who also claimed they were given a token and promised a suit? People talk **** and start lies, and really I don't care. I just wanted fights on chessy, and we've got that. and btw - I'm still the same nice ol cotton who helps everyone w/ anything, but not a guy whose going to spend gold or cash to bring people here. Never will, never have. On the other hand, we all know how Tree got here... You can't say you NEVER would... cause you did, and at the time we left PAIN, you still hadn't been close to reimbursed for the suit, the tokens, the weps, and the scrolls he needed to make a spawner and pvper on chessy.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
next time we fight ill kick the afkr's. on my honor. your always citing numbers is becoming quite boring tbh. 6 of you left. we recruited brian, fulc to replace you. brian was on with us for the harry fight. you didnt see him last nite. we have a part timer or two as well. one guy is just back to the game after a 3 year layoff so you can imagine he's not yet ready to go. tree and venner never play on chessy. roar and crimp rarely play nites, which you well know.

best i can say who we had on last nite:
orion
valmar
sadist
kylun
crazy j
witchcraft
josh
game over
silencer
apple
twink
myself

means no tao, roar, counsla, evil, purg, carr, brian, keeb, snatch, serioum, reimius etc.

u got a ton of pics. im pretty sure i have who was on. i dont lie bro. i've always been a straight
shooter with you or anyone else.

our difficulites last nite stemmed largely from the L/D crowd. no offense but we've been beating you guys like an old rug for the last week and a 1/2. so we understand your need to bring in better quality pvpr's.

like i said on my first post. you got a win last nite. congratulations. P@IN has a new challenge now. we will give it our best.

see you out and about.
It might have ENDED with the group, but when the first fight took place, Brian was on XXIrridessence, then went and got Fluffy -- so he was there. Tao was on. Counsla was on throwing Collossesus, then smoke bombing away like a pro lol. Carr was there as well. They must have left after the first or second round -- for whatever reason.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Aww and you mentioned Serium -- I wish he played, hes one of my most favorite people to pvp with :( Havn't heard from him in awhile...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:( E-Advances thwarted!!!

Interesting enough you failed to name the additional 4-5 vent names that come on so rarely..
*updated got the one I missed"

..I really can't figure out where this superiority complex comes from you are at the mid-low tier of skill in "your" guild..you play a Mage as ****ty or worse as most I've seen, or you're on you disarm dp necro dexxer when you have twice the people and set up grinders. Other than that the fearless P@!N leader is somewhere in the back laying wall of stones everywhere

As for this massive alliance "Zerg" pay attention to who your fighting with your incredible intellect..90% of the time Pits/Evi are on spawners..minus 2-3 Pits and 1 EVI and that's very rare to see ..

What you should do is sit down grab a piece of loose leaf and reevaluate your "pixel ethics" We REFUSED to ally with Pits as long as Nicky and Brian were part of it due to them being complete ****** bags, when they were booted we then and only then allied..knowing damn well good ole pvp motivator sadist would lick up them nuts and scoop as fast as possible..go figure..the guys up till the day of the ally said non stop how you personally are a ****** yourself and would never EVER join you..yet here we are..how many suits u been building, all at the same time applying my stupidity to it..:talktothehand:

*Transforms back into Ratahd Form*

Edit: I can quite clearly recall the conversations about EUO you're right..the only people who voted to ally with them have left your guild..but yet while fighting on ATL/Test/LS all I keep hearing from people I've NEVER spoke with prior when learning I was from chessy I hear "Yo who's that P@!N guild who's tryin to ally with Slips guild till he gets back to get help on chessy..I LOL every time cause I say oh I don't know knowing damn well I do know it's the PVP motivator himself..then he'll say oh well YOU did first..or this has been the plan since you were P@!N remember half stupid?? God your so "half-smart" and or "unemployed..."thank god I have luxuries ya'll don't..:face palm: "

Btw..wanna date?

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
lol if you look really close there is a corpse of Dmagnus(sp?) Noodles ran on screen and it made it get light grayed out ... damn newby messin up my photots.
As of last night, I can tell you NONE of us have given a single thing to xfer or build suits for the people who wanted to come from ATL. I was told by two Emmys in PAIN that you PAIN guys WERE the ones giving out suits and tokens. And since random people started showing up, that weren't on chessy or weren't actively playing on chessy, seemed pretty logical. (you now say those are chessy people -- I never seen them, or not in last 3 years). There is even rumors you guys are brining people from EUO over? Who also claimed they were given a token and promised a suit? People talk **** and start lies, and really I don't care. I just wanted fights on chessy, and we've got that. and btw - I'm still the same nice ol cotton who helps everyone w/ anything, but not a guy whose going to spend gold or cash to bring people here. Never will, never have. On the other hand, we all know how Tree got here... You can't say you NEVER would... cause you did, and at the time we left PAIN, you still hadn't been close to reimbursed for the suit, the tokens, the weps, and the scrolls he needed to make a spawner and pvper on chessy.
Tree never paid for his suit from me, and decided not to PvP on Chessy, so he gave it back. I never gave him scroll or weps. I never guilded him, as you know, someone else did. His character was on Chessy before I agreed to sell him a suit - which as I stated is not in his possession any longer (it is on a mannequin waiting for someone who will use it). Tree bought his own token by borrowing the gold from me to pay for it, which has been repaid. I have purchased numerous other items which are now available to guildmates - Garbs, Crimmys, Ornys etc, and each will be sold to whomever needs them, with loans available if necessary. Why should I not use my Billions to help my guild?
I have built suits for people, yes, which is what a good Guild Leader should do. Anything given was given with the request that the recipients contribute what they can - Gold, Scrolls, ingredients, kits, Forged Tools, whatever they can afford to donate, to help the other members - which is what good guildmates do. My guild mates will not go without necessary items regardless of financial situation.Hell Cotton, you and your guildmates are using armor pieces that I made! Some were paid for but 90% were not. I even saw a piece I gave to you for Nivak's sut that seems to be on your character instead.. go figure..

:( E-Advances thwarted!!! What you should do is sit down grab a piece of loose leaf and reevaluate your "pixel ethics" We REFUSED to ally with Pits as long as Nicky and Brian were part of it due to them being complete ****** bags, when they were booted we then and only then allied..knowing damn well good ole pvp motivator sadist would lick up them nuts and scoop as fast as possible..go figure..the guys up till the day of the ally said non stop how you personally are a ****** yourself and would never EVER join you..yet here we are..how many suits u been building, all at the same time applying my stupidity to it..
They joined regardless of their feelings for me and I have not given them or anyone else a hard time for guilding them, regardless of my feelings. And, for the record, I did not guild them. Remember, we are a Council, all Council are equal, and we stand by each others' decisions. As for your "stupidity", as you call it, for sharing suit building techniques with me. Thank you for being a valued guild member in the past. For your help I GAVE you 25million gold in appreciation, remember that? You chose to leave, you were not booted, even though you told some people you were and used that to get them to quit as well. You were never treated wrong. You were never insulted or ridiculed and you were a valued member until the day my client was maliciously "crashed" 5x (we won't go into further detail on how you did that on a public forum) and you tried to kill me while disconnected.
The only reason I can think of is you are mad at me for talking you out of scamming that guy for 300 mill gold for the event item. However, I have recently learned that the day before you put the item in the Stratics auction you DID INDEED rip that guy off for the 300 mill, and you lied to me saying you didn't, and I wrongfully defended you. I am glad you left, we don't want your type in P@!N.

Edit: I can quite clearly recall the conversations about EUO you're right..the only people who voted to ally with them have left your guild..but yet while fighting on ATL/Test/LS all I keep hearing from people I've NEVER spoke with prior when learning I was from chessy I hear "Yo who's that P@!N guild who's tryin to ally with Slips guild till he gets back to get help on chessy..I LOL every time cause I say oh I don't know knowing damn well I do know it's the PVP motivator himself..then he'll say oh well YOU did first..or this has been the plan since you were P@!N remember half stupid??
I have done no such thing. I did, however, vote a 'YES' for that alliance originally, but the guild in general voted 'NO'. Cotton can verify this. If someone in our guild is talking to Slip's guys, then that is on them and is unknown to me, because the majority originally said no and I would not waste my time. However, with us averaging 13 people and you guys averaging the rest of the shard, we may need to consider that option once again.

You seem to lay everything every P@!N member does on me, but I am one person out of 35+, and that is okay - I can be a scape-goat for your anger, just keep coming back to fight us.

God your so "half-smart" and or "unemployed..."thank god I have luxuries ya'll don't..:face palm: "
To clarify, you quoted me incorrectly but that is okay, just shows how angry you are and how you take everything far worse than it is. Also, I never said you were unemployed, as last I knew you were working full-time. However, I do apologize for bringing your RL situation into a game. My comments about you being "Half-smart" and me "having the luxury and freedom at my job to continue responding all day whereas you don't with your job" was uncalled for and it will not happen again - I got caught up in your smack-talk and became a child for a few moments.

Enough of this petty BS. I am here to play a game, not play Young and the Restless with you.
Outnumbered? Who cares, let it go and play the game.
Win a fight? Congrats.
Lose a fight? Oh, well, better luck next time.

Now grow up and roleplay an adult..

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I apologize for not having anything witty or the least a decent rebuttal but mostly what I read was blah blah blah...the unemployed crack was not at me and we all giggled when it was said and my RL situation has not been brought up other than needling me about your E-Luxeries which I found amusing because you know what I do lol..however part of the evilness inside me wanted to see how that road paved..but then I realized how unpleasant that would have turned out..and eh just isn't my style..

As for you disliking Nicky and his butt Bud Brian..at least we can agree on something..sad thing is they wear your tags not mine and cottons..and it will always be that way

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Tree never paid for his suit from me, and decided not to PvP on Chessy, so he gave it back. I never gave him scroll or weps. I never guilded him, as you know, someone else did. His character was on Chessy before I agreed to sell him a suit - which as I stated is not in his possession any longer (it is on a mannequin waiting for someone who will use it). Tree bought his own token by borrowing the gold from me to pay for it, which has been repaid. I have purchased numerous other items which are now available to guildmates - Garbs, Crimmys, Ornys etc, and each will be sold to whomever needs them, with loans available if necessary. Why should I not use my Billions to help my guild?
I have built suits for people, yes, which is what a good Guild Leader should do. Anything given was given with the request that the recipients contribute what they can - Gold, Scrolls, ingredients, kits, Forged Tools, whatever they can afford to donate, to help the other members - which is what good guildmates do. My guild mates will not go without necessary items regardless of financial situation.Hell Cotton, you and your guildmates are using armor pieces that I made! Some were paid for but 90% were not. I even saw a piece I gave to you for Nivak's sut that seems to be on your character instead.. go figure..

Enough of this petty BS. I am here to play a game, not play Young and the Restless with you.
Outnumbered? Who cares, let it go and play the game.
Win a fight? Congrats.
Lose a fight? Oh, well, better luck next time.
Didn't know Tree wasn't fighting -- assumed he was one of these random names that appeared out of left field. You know what happens when you assume things. And I didn't say don't use your gold to help guildies -- all of us who struck riches in this game have helped guildmates. I made just as many if not more suits then you did. Usually I'd get 1 resist piece from you and I'd do the rest. People shouldn't be greedy, and I never claimed that you were. Yea a lot of us have pieces from you, you bought all the kits made in UO from November - January lol. I paid for my pieces, you did donate a piece to Chris, which is in Chris's suit.. not sure where you think I'm using it? You also gave me that piece for brokering the castle deal -- which is a pretty good deal on your end. 450m House 10% broker fee is 45m. The piece is worth like 15-25m -- sick resist, but only MR and SR no HPR. But don't turn me into the greedy guy, I've never been greedy to guildmates, ever. Sold everyone stuff I got it for. If I bought a bokuto for 13m, I charged 13m. I didn't try to make money by xferring it over to chessy for them.

As for the last part -- couldn't agree more. The **** talk is pointless. I just want pvp when i'm on. But don't call me stingy or greedy, cause I'm not :).