• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Good pics, Cotton, funny to see the dead peeps..
(Notice how in ALL the pics the P@!N guys are outnumbered 2-3 vs 1 - not even including the pets -PK- had)

-PK- rolls into my castle area last night, to prove they are a Zerg now, with at least 8 (perhaps more) people to gank 1 of us in a duel! You guys kill one of us and heal the other - perhaps trying to recruit the one you healed?

All you did was complain about fighting the PITs/EVI zerg and now you guys ally them - hypocrisy at its best, but I expected no less :)

Last edited:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
and lastly... pretty much everyone is -pk- is from chessy. i'm not sure who our "atl friends" are. hopefully other shards will realize that chessy pvp is back and come play too. oh, and it's not boring.

221-sadist's speech.png

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Chessy is once again free from the oppression of the evil pain guild! We were once under the influence of that evil guild, but we have seen the light and have vowed to lead the righteous brotherhood of pits and evi into battle!!!

Huzzah!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good pics, Cotton, funny to see the dead peeps..
(Notice how in ALL the pics the P@!N guys are outnumbered 2-3 vs 1 - not even including the pets -PK- had)

-PK- rolls into my castle area last night, to prove they are a Zerg now, with at least 8 (perhaps more) people to gank 1 of us in a duel! You guys kill one of us and heal the other - perhaps trying to recruit the one you healed?

All you did was complain about fighting the PITs/EVI zerg and now you guys ally them - hypocrisy at its best, but I expected no less :)
No I think we've made it clear many times we actually like Tao he is one f the most honorable players left in this game..we wouldn't do him like that plus we got a kick out if him teleporting around as we invised and healed lol..we only came because we heard you were outside your castle, call it what you'd like but if I remember correctly two nights ago 7 pain standing outside cottons with me Amit and cotton inside fielding it up..karma can be a nasty ho

All those 7,8,9 v 3's and all the coy gf ;) I'm gen chat

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
army is peacocking. :banana:

so when are the three harry's being popped? 8- 8:30pm tonite would be a good time.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No no no..no name calling not my style except for a select few ;) I personally have alot of respect for a good portion of the pain guys still..

Uh Steve I can't say for sure but I'd like to do 8pm seems like a good time usually better if the kiddies are in bed then I can focus my attention

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No no no..no name calling not my style except for a select few ;) I personally have alot of respect for a good portion of the pain guys still..

Uh Steve I can't say for sure but I'd like to do 8pm seems like a good time usually better if the kiddies are in bed then I can focus my attention
maybe 9? my kiddos go to bed later than army's, apparently

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well and to clarify that castle thing, making people hide in their house isn't something I enjoy to do. A guildmate was doing a t-map, and like the good guildies we are, we went to protect him. He seen Sadist and Orion in a castle and thought for sure they'd come gank him. So I, maybe it was Army, gated to the PAIN Guild house (we all have runes), that is when we seen Tao and Crazy dueling, I didn't want to interfere with the duel, only focus on protecting what we came for. But people got blood hungry and killed Crazy. **** happens.

And you know me. When the pvp dies on chessy, I revive it. Been doing it for 12 years. More fights, more fun, more domination.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Was a fun fight tonight, sadly you guys high tailed it after what I guess you'd call a win in Despise. I don't call, calling in your champ killers and dropping the champ in 60 seconds as a win, but you guys do :-/. I been against that tactic for ever. We were there to fight, and as soon as started to killed you all, you sped dropped champ and all logged off. But you got the scrolls, so good job. Here are the pics I got:

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where was the Harry?? thougth 3 were getting popped in a row last nite.

you won the gate decisivly last nite. i'd say we took the decision on despise. we held the island and took the champ with the sides pretty evened up. definatly gave more that we received there. but w/e. champ being up or down does not matter bro, and dont sit there and tell me that if the sides were reversed and you held the island that your little blue band of pits buddies would have done the same. we spilled into the keep after that fight and i sort of dont recall many of you folloiwng. you chose to run after the two guys in our group that were split apart one of which who is still in factions.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
some good fighting last night. dsp was really fun, but i didn't get any pics. brian killed me like 4 times with that stupid horse of his. i guessi should stay behind fields a little more... oh well, i get excited. so sue me.

Here are the pics from the earlier gate fighting. I sat down with kylun for a 1v1 and, well, i came up short. got a pic of that too. i guess it wasn't the best night for me. but i definately dished out more than i got, even with my buncha dirt naps. here are my pics in no specific order. well, actually, they're in alphabetical order. sorry steve, but amber rayne is first....

222-amberayn again.png 222-amberayn2.png 222-amberyan.png 222-bodies.png
222-bodies12.png
222-duff.png 222-htwink.png this one is where kylun punked me 222-kylun kicked my butt 1v1, i didn't run.png
222-sheinka.png
222-valmar.png

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
wish y'all had come back to dsp. would have been another good fight. poor game tried all by himself, we were doing dsp while waiting for a couple peers who wanted to get in on the harry. but when pain didn't show, we were tired and bored and went to bed (at least i did).

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chessy is once again free from the oppression of the evil pain guild! We were once under the influence of that evil guild, but we have seen the light and have vowed to lead the righteous brotherhood of pits and evi into battle!!!

Huzzah!
oh i wouldnt say that. your still quite oppressed.

just finished up a torty rat that magic mike, brosephine, rev jones, serik and drecko were doing.

was kylun, valmar, fulc and myself.

ill remove brospephine from the lineup as she is a peace mage. so numbers were quite even.

total wreckage by our side, several times over i'm happy to report. the highlight was killing navi on the single tile
ledge he inexplicably decided to teleport too. good thing this game has a help stuck out option or he'd likely still be
there.

maybe u guys should think about recruiting act, she, kitsu anei and colt.

so much for the three way fights you said we were gonna have when you left us.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I think we've made it clear many times we actually like Tao he is one f the most honorable players left in this game..we wouldn't do him like that plus we got a kick out if him teleporting around as we invised and healed lol..we only came because we heard you were outside your castle, call it what you'd like but if I remember correctly two nights ago 7 pain standing outside cottons with me Amit and cotton inside fielding it up..karma can be a nasty ho

All those 7,8,9 v 3's and all the coy gf ;) I'm gen chat
army,

kindly remove your lips from Tao's buttocks. it is quite unflattering.

peace.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
army,

kindly remove your lips from Tao's buttocks. it is quite unflattering.

peace.
Lol I have no need to kiss Tao's ass or quite frankly would feel the need to he knows where we stand..and if this the road you'd like to take I've brought my GPS ;)

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
where was the Harry?? thougth 3 were getting popped in a row last nite.

you won the gate decisivly last nite. i'd say we took the decision on despise. we held the island and took the champ with the sides pretty evened up. definatly gave more that we received there. but w/e. champ being up or down does not matter bro, and dont sit there and tell me that if the sides were reversed and you held the island that your little blue band of pits buddies would have done the same. we spilled into the keep after that fight and i sort of dont recall many of you folloiwng. you chose to run after the two guys in our group that were split apart one of which who is still in factions.
Really? I would have done the same? Look at my pics, we have both bridges solid fielded, and how many people are on the champ? 0. You all know I have a champ killer, Amit has a champ killer, Claire does, Army does, Navi Does, and so does everyone in the alliance. We could have killed that champ in 2 minutes EASILY. we didn't. We wanted the fight. You guys mounted a good push and took island. We came back in and were pushing you guys back and you quick killed champ and bailed. The ones who didn't bail died. Except brian he took off down the halls and we let him run away. Its ok, if killing the champ is the victory I'll change my tactics to drop the champ in 60 seconds and run out and call it a victory.

We went right back popped despise, announced it multiple times, you had apple, kylen, Twink, Brian, Nicky, Orion, and Valmar all talking in chat, yet you never even came. We waited 15 minutes before touching the champ for someone to come in... Nicky was the only one to come in.

More fights to come I'm sure :)

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
oh i wouldnt say that. your still quite oppressed.
maybe u guys should think about recruiting act, she, kitsu anei and colt.
Oppressed? We've done 50-60 spawns PRIME TIME w/o seeing a single person show up. You tried to raid 1 / 3 oaks, failed and never came back. We chained desp and multiple other spawns all yesterday w/o any of you showing up, we wanted a fight and to place the harry. By the time you guys showed it was midnight and everyone was ready to head to bed. No fun just chaining harrys w/o a battle.
Isn't Kitsu Anei already green to me? I guess I better check on that one. COLT kids would be nice, but they only stay in Papua or Desert... so not much help. Never know I might get ACT and SHE :) Muwahahaahahaha

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes dlo. time to turn up the dial.

We've done 50-60 spawns PRIME TIME w/o seeing a single person show up. unquote.

im uh.... not impressed.

u guilded the shard bro.... sorta a different agenda than what you been preaching.

just saying.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes dlo. time to turn up the dial.

We've done 50-60 spawns PRIME TIME w/o seeing a single person show up. unquote.

im uh.... not impressed.

u guilded the shard bro.... sorta a different agenda than what you been preaching.

just saying.
Half the shard with like 6 PVPers ya we had 19 in vent most of em doing lady mels or whatever they do lol like 9-10 in pvp chan to ur what 8-9 you're right ZERG!!!! ARMY AND COTTON ZERG OH MY!!! ....Not yet mwauahaha

..you'll feel the Zerg when all -PK- is on lol not spawners helping pvp

..oh ya Game meet grey..grey meet Game..get used to it

And Steve for your trading 3rd rounders for first..what's that make y'all last I checked you don't have 3 mages who can beat our best 3

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Steve in case you missed it, can you explain how this happened SO easily? I was under the impression 1st round picks were supposed to beat 3rd rounders... Guess that isn't always the case (Ryan Leaf).

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like our third rounders are a blissfully unexpected wildcard so far. Plus, who would've thought we would have completely dominated the shard by now with the help of our new pals as well, huh Steve-o-reno?

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Amit you hadnt played in a day or two so dont speak up so quickly bud. I could easily post 100 pics from last nights fights were we handily and consistently beat you guys all night. I dont even like to make these posts but I will now. Even numbers last night and we won. You have to at least hand it to Steve when you guys do well at least he says we lost. You guys talk like you win everytime. Maybe Ill start taking screen shots. Either way keep up the good fights, I havent had this much fun on Chessy in a long time.

Last edited:

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I wish they would make the arena in such a way for spectators to see the whole arena. Maybe a way to sit on top but not show their toon. The design of it is so flawed. Good job on that duel Cotton, only if we could get some mages in there.:(

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wish I could I joined in the festivities last night, but couldn't get uo to patch an then my uo assist would not work! I will be on tonight with bells on! What ever happened to that group fight tht Brian was trying to put together the other night? I would like to see that go down. Our best 3 4 or 5 against pains best.

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I wont be playing til uoassist comes back up also. As of this morning I cant get uoassist to come up at all.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wont be playing til uoassist comes back up also. As of this morning I cant get uoassist to come up at all.
His website is down too..I wonder if this is more permanent than we think

Updated: Nevermind it's up now

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amit you hadnt played in a day or two so dont speak up so quickly bud. I could easily post 100 pics from last nights fights were we handily and consistently beat you guys all night. I dont even like to make these posts but I will now. Even numbers last night and we won. You have to at least hand it to Steve when you guys do well at least he says we lost. You guys talk like you win everytime. Maybe Ill start taking screen shots. Either way keep up the good fights, I havent had this much fun on Chessy in a long time.
That is true I wasn't online last night.

But there was a night where you weren't on and were fighting from Desert to Lighthouse and we had Army, Navi, Cotton, Claire and myself - you guys had like Orion, Witchcraft, Sadist, Crazy J, Papa Chain (I THINK), Steve (I think) and a few others and we wiped the floor with you guys that night - before the alliance was even made. Sure, you got us two nights ago at despise, I got trapped in fire and dumped on by like six of you. But I have no IDEA what happened last night - I just heard that there was massive fights for hours which is what we all want for Chesapeake as PvPers.

Hopefully, I'll wake up early and play before work. I haven't had this much fun on Chesapeake in a while, like you said, Mr. Tao. :)

On a side note, we all are talking mad **** right now and everyone is givin' it out like donations to the Salvation Army. So don't take the trolling too seriously, I mean, most of you guys remember the **** talk on the CHAMP! boards, it was much harsher than this.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Not at all. We got our **** pushed in at the gate last night. We were beating you guys, then we decided **** listening lets run around in a panic. So we died. Then everytime we went to group up, someone would run out and start dieing, someone would go help, then another, then another. So the group would go, run into a 100000000 fields and die. But it has been some major fun fights, and battles have went both ways. The only battle that I think is even up for debate is that despise. We were pushing you all back and you quick killed champ and bailed. I'm not sure if you were on for that one. Ohh and the blue raid on oaks, that **** was classic.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahaha. i didnt make the 1st for 3rd round comment, but looks like it struck a nerve.

i was joking when i said you probably need to recruit oath and act but word on the street is that you are infact doing just
so.

might as well hit up rbg while your at it and go for the trifecta.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahaha. i didnt make the 1st for 3rd round comment, but looks like it struck a nerve.

i was joking when i said you probably need to recruit oath and act but word on the street is that you are infact doing just
so.

might as well hit up rbg while your at it and go for the trifecta.

Start..no Make..I could care less coming from the vessel it has..humerous at best

I don't know who supplies your "street words" but....Very credible for sure lmfao..

Got their GM icq by any chance? I'm sure someone in P@!N does but that's a different topic Stevey ;)...

...still searching for that lip balm btw it's been a tough venture

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I agree with you on that fight earlier in Despise, we got smacked like red headed step child before we got our act together and island was definately in your favor. It was like PITS ate some uo pvp Wheaties or something lol. Keep up the good work.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I agree with you on that fight earlier in Despise, we got smacked like red headed step child before we got our act together and island was definately in your favor. It was like PITS ate some uo pvp Wheaties or something lol. Keep up the good work.
Yea been some good fights! Which is what we all wanted... right? And helping people get better is kind of my thing.
Not much happened today, many people went to the events, and just general numbers were pretty low. We chained despise until we finally got people to show up. We out numbered you all and easily kept the champ. Went and popped a harry which you guys only had like 4 or 5 on to push. So we were able to hold that. Only few pics for today :(
Was a decent pull: ended w/ 9 - 25 Stats.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i forgot i left ninja down there. :). well least its a short walk for him.

i logged after we tussled with u in despise after the event was over. not much to say there.

been good fights. heard we got the better of you sunday morning with even numbers, maybe u had one
more but i wasnt on for that either.

you got us good on the island sat nite, evened up. we played the run around spread out and go aggghhhh game.

glad i've sold some 25's on my vendor. i guess the price will go down soon.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We had a total of two people raid your harrower.. then I came in 15 mins later. After about another 10 mins a fourth came. So, a total of 4.
The fifth ended up coming in after the Harrower was over, so I wouldn't say he was part of the Raid - just the 'after-fighting'.

I like the pic of Kylun and I dead under a pile of (8) people, (1) Dragon, and (1) Dread.. And those are just the ones onscreen when the pic was snapped. Shows exactly what we were up against - 5 to 1 odds.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya about 20 people were there sadist just about 8 actual players the rest were duplicate accounts but its ok claim 20v4 it's cool ;)

You never even made it past the fist entrance with 3 mages fielding lol..but fabricate the truth corky it's cool...

*tightens the screws*

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ya about 20 people were there sadist just about 8 actual players the rest were duplicate accounts but its ok claim 20v4 it's cool ;)

You never even made it past the fist entrance with 3 mages fielding lol..but fabricate the truth corky it's cool...

*tightens the screws*
Like I said last night, learn English and read again..

To clarify for you since you have trouble understanding basic concepts..
I never once said 20v4, you obviously got defensive and read into the comment about the 5v1 odds, which was directly related to that specific pic.. 10 opponents vs 2 of us (onscreen) = 5 to 1 odds. Notice the separate comments with a big space between the first and second.

Still a little hot-headed for some unknown reason, eh? Perhaps the ZERG implication struck a nerve with ya...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like I said last night, learn English and read again..

To clarify for you since you have trouble understanding basic concepts..
I never once said 20v4, you obviously got defensive and read into the comment about the 5v1 odds, which was directly related to that specific pic.. 10 opponents vs 2 of us (onscreen) = 5 to 1 odds. Notice the separate comments with a big space between the first and second.

Still a little hot-headed for some unknown reason, eh? Perhaps the ZERG implication struck a nerve with ya...
Ah ha! I see look at the 10 on screen after they killed you and kylen! Oh I get it 5 to 1 there...but wait there's only 8 that's strange 8 of us to 2 of you..isn't that 4 to 1? My basic mathematic skills must be on the vacation with my understanding of basic concepts. Ill look into that sadist..oh but wait! Now I remember yup that's it Hell Twink and Epic were also there, they had to sense to run, hell twinks body is farther North but it's there ;). Epic was long gone way before twinky died though. So now let me get out my abacus and figure this out, because well this math may get into algorithms my minuscule mind can not handle. So we have twink,epic,fascist, and kylun? Yes ok and saying we're counting the 3 spawners on the stairs with us we have 8..so 8-4 also is 5 to 1..wait no? 2 to 1 yes!! I figured it out on my nifty little pocket abacus..so with that being said and honestly just fed up with typing on my phone ill end it. Unless you'd like to talk about how we had 8v3 at the original choke before dropped the Harry..beh we can do that later!

..till next time corky!

- Your loving Army

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I like the pic of Kylun and I dead under a pile of (8) people, (1) Dragon, and (1) Dread.. And those are just the ones onscreen when the pic was snapped. Shows exactly what we were up against - 5 to 1 odds.
After we killed two of your guys when they came through a minute or so prior to this pic, here is what really happened:

1) Epic had run downstairs to check your position but was out of Refresh potions and got stam blocked, requiring him to continue to run through and go deeper into the dungeon.. (even funnier that all 8 (10) could not kill him, but that is a different story altogether). (down to 3 at the top of the stairs)
2) Hell Twink ran down a few moments later to see if you had all followed and perhaps give us a chance to make a 'push'. He died to the ZERG at the foot of the stairs. (down to 2 at the top of the stairs)
3) Kylun and I began placing fields so that we could rez him up, at which time you all pushed with pre-casted area effects and what-not. Since we were at the top of the stairs when you all pushed up (and a tile or so past us), we were immediately stam blocked and could not move either.

You have confirmed that you are as blind as you are dumb.. (8) people, (1) Dragon, (1) Dread = 10 vs. 2 = 5 to 1 odds.

Hey, I like the fights and how it is. I am having more fun than I have in a while and people in vent seem to be a whole lot happier and stress free since you guys left. I have zero issue admitting we lost when we do - especially against a Zerg. However, only one or two of you can admit defeat or not take it personally when you lose against equal or lesser numbers. *Tighten your screws* all you want because all that equates to is guilding more people for your Zerg. Fine, in my opinion, that makes no difference at all to any of us in P@!N except to point out the hypocrisy you hid from us while you were in our Vent. But honestly, who really cares? Not us..

You can stop typing on your phone, or continue, means nothing to me. Your Zerg means nothing to me. Your petty 'nickname' means nothing to me (I even changed my title to it). Your attempts at irritating me on this board means nothing to me except a break from my work. I can go all day like this as my job allows me the luxury to do as I wish, unlike yours.