• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*SPOILER* Classic client 7.0.26.4

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope it's not that odd-looking square tiered cake with dimples/holes all over it that we got for one anniversary. It just looked strange, even if you tried to ignore the weird colors.
Tina, love your frostwood sig, hehe.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't really want to see the sexcapades of a mouldering corpse... o_O
I still think it's kind of funny they ended up killing her in reaction to how we generally responded, as a community, as being bored of Queen Dawn and the fiction of the time. Maybe I'm naive in thinking the community had an influence over the storyline, but it seemed so abrupt.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant speak for other shards but arenas are fairly active on most shards. The reason they are not overly used is you have PvPer A who claims in gen chat his awesomeness, PvPer B challenges him to a no backpack or no pet fight PvPer A does the 5 D's of dodgeball.
It's about time throwers were given wrenches

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still think it's kind of funny they ended up killing her in reaction to how we generally responded, as a community, as being bored of Queen Dawn and the fiction of the time. Maybe I'm naive in thinking the community had an influence over the storyline, but it seemed so abrupt.
The community had a hand in bringing her back and the response to her crappy fiction and inconsistant voice caused her to go away.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Per arenas and pvp arenas are good idea if there is a point..like challenge the leader winner gets a reward...duel tickets every 5 duel tickets get 20 of choice of imbuing ingredients or something something generally easy to get but still sought after maybe 5..and the ranked leader may only be challenged once every hour..to prevent abuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OoOo Love it. thanks for posting the picture :)
Like an old man protecting his yard, I want a "keep outta my art files you kids!" sign. Lol

It's so hard to spring surprises on you guys if you keep reading the back of the book first! ;-)

Glad you like it though!

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like an old man protecting his yard, I want a "keep outta my art files you kids!" sign. Lol

It's so hard to spring surprises on you guys if you keep reading the back of the book first! ;-)

Glad you like it though!

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)
But it's fun peeking LOL. I love the cake and can't wait to make it :pancakes:

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Glad you like it though!

-Grimm
*looks at image not posted anywhere yet*

Then you really don't want me posting what I've seen. I skipped the book and got the Cliff's Notes... :devil:

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks at image not posted anywhere yet*

Then you really don't want me posting what I've seen. I skipped the book and got the Cliff's Notes... :devil:
By the tone in your voice, I REALLY don't think I do.... Did you like it????

This isn't one of those times when I have to say that I was young and needed the money, is it?

-Grimm

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As much as I want to spoil it, I won't. People will like it though, assuming it makes it in game.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought this game was rated PG!
s'okay, it's only the music from Colecovision's Looping game, where ya go thru the pipes... actually a Bach tune, but I don't know which one, and Bach is pretty much PG :)