• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*SPOILER* Classic client 7.0.26.4

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New text, some listed:
Hooded Robe
An Harpsichord Roll
A Three Tiered Cake
A Piece of Cake
To Pet Arena
Metallic Cloth Dye Tub
Pet Bonding Potion
Harpsichord Deed
Harpsichord Song Selection
Pet Arena Manager
Pet Arena Stone
Quarantine Area! Danger! Entry Prohibited By Order of Queen Zhah
An Anniversary Muffin
Other stuff already listed in patch notes.

One more sneaky change to CC itself exist :eyes:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That would make my day a million times over. I can NOT wait.

Shoot I'm still excited about the Harpsichord.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would make my day a million times over. I can NOT wait.

Shoot I'm still excited about the Harpsichord.
I think there's new harpsichord music in the digital music folder....

A Skaran Lullaby
Flight Of The Nexus
Midnight In Yew
Jhelom To Arms
New Magincia March
Blackthorns March
Dupre's Night In Trinsic
Galehaven Jaunt
Moonglow Sonata
Fayaxion And The Six
The Vesper Mist
Anvil Strike In Minoc
Nujelm Waltz
Sherry's Song
Starlight In Britain

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A Skaran Lullaby
Flight Of The Nexus
Midnight In Yew
Jhelom To Arms
New Magincia March
Blackthorns March
Dupre's Night In Trinsic
Galehaven Jaunt
Moonglow Sonata
Fayaxion And The Six
The Vesper Mist
Anvil Strike In Minoc
Nujelm Waltz
Sherry's Song
Starlight In Britain
Indeed there is...for the CC only. The EC doesn't seem to have any of it yet (or at least mine doesn't...). o_O

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oooh! Metallic cloth dye tub sounds very exciting! I can definitely make use of one of these. I wonder if it will be an anniversary gift, a vet reward, or something you find as monster loot.

W

Woodsman

A Skaran Lullaby
Flight Of The Nexus
Midnight In Yew
Jhelom To Arms
New Magincia March
Blackthorns March
Dupre's Night In Trinsic
Galehaven Jaunt
Moonglow Sonata
Fayaxion And The Six
The Vesper Mist
Anvil Strike In Minoc
Nujelm Waltz
Sherry's Song
Starlight In Britain
The chorus of the song about Dupre, starts off with "One night in Trinsic makes the hard man humble" :p

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New text, some listed:
Hooded Robe
An Harpsichord Roll
A Three Tiered Cake
A Piece of Cake
To Pet Arena
Metallic Cloth Dye Tub
Pet Bonding Potion
Harpsichord Deed
Harpsichord Song Selection
Pet Arena Manager
Pet Arena Stone
Quarantine Area! Danger! Entry Prohibited By Order of Queen Zhah
An Anniversary Muffin
Other stuff already listed in patch notes.

One more sneaky change to CC itself exist :eyes:
:eek: at no.7 in the list.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm excited about the possibilities. Looking forward to the new items.

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking forward to the three tiered cake. That will be good for deco.. especially for those of us who have chef's or kitchens with deco.

E

Epic of Legends

After all the work I did getting halloween two-toned cloth. :c oh well, makes it easier to get this year and I can spend my time on the nice BIG event *cough cough* >.>

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking forward to the three tiered cake. That will be good for deco.. especially for those of us who have chef's or kitchens with deco.
I hope it's not that odd-looking square tiered cake with dimples/holes all over it that we got for one anniversary. It just looked strange, even if you tried to ignore the weird colors.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope it's not that odd-looking square tiered cake with dimples/holes all over it that we got for one anniversary. It just looked strange, even if you tried to ignore the weird colors.
I thought it looked strange too. I hope it's not that one

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oooh! Metallic cloth dye tub sounds very exciting! I can definitely make use of one of these. I wonder if it will be an anniversary gift, a vet reward, or something you find as monster loot.
I just wonder if it will allow the dye of arty/replica items like +5hpi robe etc

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw a picture of it somewhere, and it's not that one. It has round tiers. Looks like a wedding cake, almost. The perspective looks much better than the square one.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw a picture of it somewhere, and it's not that one. It has round tiers. Looks like a wedding cake, almost. The perspective looks much better than the square one.
Awesome thanks. If you think of where you seen it I would love to see it. :)

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish then they would put in for us player to be able to make a wedding cake

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No more ugly neon metalic colors please
Another Smart Addition
Shush you. Don't like color don't use color....

And I like the metalic dyes.... I didn't think they were all that bad.

But then I only used sensible choices.

And much as I would KILL for darker colors.... given my nature of liking all things dark.... I do like the metallic dye tub colors and WANT them on cloth and leather.

So hush you!

Now they need to make a Leather tub that does the same thing then and only then should they turn their efforts to the DARK SIDE.

Making a Metallic Dye Tub of the Underworld.... or something that does DARK two-tones. With a Black or Crimson Base.... Deep Green, Crimson Red... Midnight Blue, Even a good darker Royal Blue.... Browns, Olive Green, Things like that...

I'd still like a more "permanent" boat dye that is in the good DARK range not that light bright stuff that they have. Deep Browns, Dark Grays and Blacks, VERY Dark Blues... Dark Greens, Blood Reds, and such.

S

Sevin0oo0

Shush you. Don't like color don't use color....
And I like the metalic dyes.... I didn't think they were all that bad. But then I only used sensible choices.
I've dyed a couple things and like the metallic colors, but have a hard time making a choice.
Some times I want another primary color as the secondary. too bad there's no preview pane.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyone knows when this stuff will be added to the game?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I inherited a ton of metal chests recently and couldn't stand the colors they were dyed (kind of a teal blue with pink edges). So, since I couldn't settle on a color scheme, I went with a rainbow effect for now until one or two color pairings grow on me sufficiently to use for everything. I don't like a lot of the color combinations from the metallic dye tub, but the combinations I used here don't look quite so bad to me because I think I managed to get both colors to be almost the same.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I like the Metallic colors :)
So do I..... some of those more emerald Greens are fantastic.... and I'm ever so partial to blues. I just wish it had reds. I'm not a big fan of pink.... purple is ok but I like a bit darker purple... The dye tub gives more of a light lavender to Lilac. But it's all good.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So do I..... some of those more emerald Greens are fantastic.... and I'm ever so partial to blues. I just wish it had reds. I'm not a big fan of pink.... purple is ok but I like a bit darker purple... The dye tub gives more of a light lavender to Lilac. But it's all good.
I love the blue it's my favorite color. I agree I wish there was red I'm not a big pink fan either.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What day does this actually go into effect? Are we getting anything soon?
I think they need to fix some stuff with the publish the way it is currently working on Origin. Getting silver for faction kills seemed to be goofed up still as of Thursday night and I believe getting credit for faction kills when there were multiple people doing the kills also looked wonky. My guess is maybe they'll update the publish on Origin Monday morning and, if all goes well, will release the publish to the other shards on Tuesday or Thursday. (This coming Wednesday is a holiday in the U.S.) That's just a guess, though. And I think a lot of the stuff in this spoiler isn't slated to be actually visible to us until later publishes.

Phangs_of_Phage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
They will fix it in 8-12 months Tina, they are to busy adding in arenas to fight pets lol. Because there is so much player skill and demand there.

My greater dragon is way better than your noobie. nuh uh my dragon owns yours.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
They will fix it in 8-12 months Tina, they are to busy adding in arenas to fight pets lol. Because there is so much player skill and demand there.
Yeah, why should they bother doing anything for the non PvP crowd, I mean we all know only the PvP folks count *rolls eyes*

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Please justify how pet arena are needed
Justify it? Hmmmm..... I guess some tamers could want their pets to be recgonized, not just them. I am imagining in a Pet Arena ONLY the pet(s) are allowed in and there is a leaderboard. Much like a PvP'er wants their name on the top of the heap on Arena's, or a PvM'er wants the top of the heap at the Void Pool, some tamers could want their pets name on top of the heap in Pet Arenas. *shrugs* I dunno.

It's the mentality of ... don't do X because we will only ridicule you, only do Y because PvP is what matters most ... that I was rolling my eyes at. All too often the Dev Team takes too much flak imho when they are trying to make things better for ALL playstyles, not just for those that PvP.

Phangs_of_Phage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Devs havent made anything happen for pvp. Factions are attrocious. Dexxers are so overpowered is crazy. Throwers are on just a whole nother level of OP. And anything with poison is way OP. And its been that way for a long long time.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
No arguement out of me on that, but that balance is a VERY difficult thing to fix. No mater what changes are made, some temp is going to be griping that another temp is OP. It's like that one guys sig says..... Please nerf paper it is overpowered, but scissors are fine the way they are. Signed Rock ..... or something like that.

Phangs_of_Phage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Autoimmune from having poison removed. Fixed. Lower base damage of throwing weapons or increase the swing speed to make them slower. fixed. But timers on mortal/bleed/disarm just like sleep. Put blood oath on evil omen and blood oath.

S

Sevin0oo0

My greater dragon is way better than your noobie. nuh uh my dragon owns yours.
pet vs toon seems very 1 sided; pet vs pet, while more "even" seems more akin to dog fighting and cock fights of third world countries.
pet vs lootless mob has potential, imo.
might be good for training, especially with the new stat loss damage they came up with.
I know when I get a pet, i usually run it thru graveyards and easier dungeons, just to get the animals 'feel' and evaluate potential and note any problems.Being able to try this out beforehand in an arena against selected mobs. Perhaps accelerated skill gains are here as well.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please justify how pet arena are needed. You can already set rules in the regular arena to allow pets.
It's hard to justify, because it means dealing with the hardest task in game for some people; stepping outside their own interests and actually paying attention to what other people care about. You can start by going to your own shard forums and looking for pet tournaments... I know there's been one running for years on Europa, the European Chicken League. In fact, I've a book from May 2001 where I took part in a Drake league, and all the results recorded, where there were at least 20 entrants (because of the number of rounds involved)... About 6 months ago I won a cow on cow competition too. Yes, Pet Competitions are actually quite popular. Heck, even basic pet ranking is; it's a feature in the Pinco UI now, and PetCalc has been running for years too.

And of course, despite howling for more support, the PvP crowd basically abandoned the Arenas anyway (just like they do everything which isn't exactly matched to their own personal obsessions) so the Devs are probably looking for a way to use those buildings and code they wasted so much time on. So Pet Arenas it will be.

Phangs_of_Phage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I cant speak for other shards but arenas are fairly active on most shards. The reason they are not overly used is you have PvPer A who claims in gen chat his awesomeness, PvPer B challenges him to a no backpack or no pet fight PvPer A does the 5 D's of dodgeball.