• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to.. (various Europa players)

T

Trevelyan

Some of these are board names, some in-game character names. Not seen many for years and would be interested to know what has become of them. Many are on my ICQ list but some I just remember seeing and don't anymore.

Valfrejya
Iron Chew (tower of roses)
Tantos of Selune
Demon Mist/Juntos
bijtje
Perelandra/FF Books
Buliwyf
Kragen Ironfist and Carrot
Orangebeard
Cara Lacey
Wikkr
Barbed Wire
Taerom Fuirum
hopfull
LeBaiton
Lysana/Ixxy
Meru/A Giant Bee
Nibbley Wibbley
SilBerFoXx
rwrj88
tia
Zofinur
Valin
TobyOne

Some older ones:

Satanic Turkey
Shazam/Fluffy (former Stratics content editor)
Thalantis
Light
Lemo
(Lady) Breigh
Tutunka
Oona Moonstone
Kodan Txips
Tutunka

If you are any of these people, or know of them, i'd be interested in hearing from you :)

Also, feel free to hijack this thread to add other names.

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Busty Wench - left for WoW
Wikkr - he returned briefly maybe 2 years ago
Cambylobacter - can be found occasionally on f4g.net - think he plays Eve Online
Oona Moonstone - wasnt she about on here a while back?

When f4g.net went bang quite a lot of players also who no longer played UO drifted away but there is a Facebook group with people like Sally Buttons and a few other old role players around it.

Irvyn probably knows more than me =)

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bijtje left a few years ago, though I distinctly remember seeing her in-game a few months ago. Only once though, so she probably just stopped by to say hello.

Oona Moonstone also left several years ago, about 4-5 I think. I was at the IDOC of her house, I should still have her rose somewhere. She posted here on the forum sometime in the last year.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Zofinur quit the game 1-2 years ago if I remember correctly...

C

Chill

I regret to inform you that Cara Lacey From TWP past away 2 days before Xmas :(

Theres a memorial for here on the s/w corner of Zento for any memorials you would like to pass on

Regards Chill/Zeno of TWP

K

Kiminality

Meru/A Giant Bee quit UO, went to WoW, quit that... Might play Guild Wars now, if I remember rightly.
Orangebeard... I think he poked his nose in for a couple of posts a babble thread or two ago.
Tia's still about, I think. I'm pretty sure she was advertising vendor spots a few weeks back.

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meru/A Giant Bee quit UO, went to WoW, quit that... Might play Guild Wars now, if I remember rightly.
Orangebeard... I think he poked his nose in for a couple of posts a babble thread or two ago.
Tia's still about, I think. I'm pretty sure she was advertising vendor spots a few weeks back.
Is this Meru/Giant Bee our Cara Kimi? Played a hedge witch type in Vesper and exotic dancers occasionally? If so I am still in touch with her and I think she has tired most other MMOs.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Valfrejya had all those Ancient Oak trouneys back in the days, and for this she will always be remembered and respected.
http://www.valfreyja.dk/ao/AO_events_AORT.htm last was 22 december 2002. As AoS came with items most old PvPers left and new blood came in.
If you take a look at 'ranking' youll see a million souls with unknown destiny.

If anyone got the time and energy, bring back PvP tournaments, its very good for the community, i be sponsor np.

As a sidenote its a million houses that gone down in fel past 3-4 years,
however its still possible to run around and recognize names of players not seen for years, on the house sign.

T

Trevelyan

I regret to inform you that Cara Lacey From TWP past away 2 days before Xmas :(

Theres a memorial for here on the s/w corner of Zento for any memorials you would like to pass on

Regards Chill/Zeno of TWP
Nooooo!! :( I didnt know! I just went there, its a really nice place, nice to see a memorial but really shocking to not know she died!

Valfrejya - wonder where she is..

Interesting to see Sagonari post!

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll add Valfrejya to your list, if I may.
Tia's not missing, I last heard from her 5th March

Tobyone can be found in OTNHB, if you're brave enough to venture there
http://vboards.stratics.com/member.php?u=1527
Orangebeard wandered through the babble back in February:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1619133#post1619133 in pursuit of Sagonari, who also popped in.
Hi Trev, yep i`m still around, not as much as i used to be. but i am here, normally pestering poor Petra cos i cant understand my way around stratics.. bless her.
but then i never understand my way around ne where :p

As mentioned above our guild leader Cara Lacey died just before xmas we made her a beautiful memorial in zento sw corner, rincewind her husband is still around

T

Trevelyan

BA Barrackas (I think that was his spelling)
The Dobster
El Roco Coco (not sure if that was the spelling, it means something like "the coconut rock" in spanish though :D)
Brakus
Ewan Blackmane
Heihachi (who keeps disappearing)

K

Kiminality

Is this Meru/Giant Bee our Cara Kimi? Played a hedge witch type in Vesper and exotic dancers occasionally? If so I am still in touch with her and I think she has tired most other MMOs.
I believe it is.
I only heard about WoW and GW

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heihachi came back a few months ago just for a month and then dissapeared again, he said he was very busy in real life.

T

Trevelyan

Elminster (I have his PBD somewhere)
Dionysos
Fox Mouldy
Ilysess
ipslore
Lovisa Karn
Peelyposter

Peelyposter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still pop on to the forums very occasionally, although I lost my old account with all its post somewhere along the line.

I'm playing WoW at the moment, but don't have as much time as I used to, due to getting married and having a beautiful little daughter.

I miss UO and would quite like to pop on to it to see how it's changed, but the thought of installing it, updating it, re-subscribing, figuring out how to actually do anything etc is a bit too daunting.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tantos of Selune quit many years ago, went to wow and other games, he wont be coming back to uo, I talk to him daily. I own his account now...you might remember me as Azuth of Selune or Keiros..

Heihachi is busy with work and he might return when he gets time etc..

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some dusty old names there, Trev.

Someone else mentioned it, but I managed to chat with Bijtje not so long ago - not an easy feat given I'm rarely in game these days.

Breigh I saw regularly in SWG, though that was quite some time ago now. I hear she's in WoW these days.

Saphireena has been known to sneak in now and then, but don't tell anyone I said so... ;)

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some dusty old names there, Trev.

Someone else mentioned it, but I managed to chat with Bijtje not so long ago - not an easy feat given I'm rarely in game these days.

Breigh I saw regularly in SWG, though that was quite some time ago now. I hear she's in WoW these days.

Saphireena has been known to sneak in now and then, but don't tell anyone I said so... ;)
Speaking of old friends, where ya been hun?? Tried to pm you about getting togather on the itmes I won but never heard back from you :(. Hope all is well in RL send me a pm if your ever in the game again *hugs*. miss ya!

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Rip! :hug:

Sad to say that I've quite literally not been in game since last we spoke.

Amongst other things, I've completed the move across town, am getting to grips with a new job, and my munchkin will very soon be off to school (I have been homeschooling her since July 2009).

Ain't always easy, but it's almost always interesting! :)

R

Ramuramu

if thats the tia i know, last i heard she was getting married and quit uo

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Rip! :hug:

Sad to say that I've quite literally not been in game since last we spoke.

Amongst other things, I've completed the move across town, am getting to grips with a new job, and my munchkin will very soon be off to school (I have been homeschooling her since July 2009).

Ain't always easy, but it's almost always interesting! :)
Ahh totally understand that about rl and all, the munchkin should always come first. Just make sure to take alot of pictures :thumbup1:, and will leave the door open for you to come back at anytime :) :grouphug:

T

Trevelyan

Baphomet is another one
Lillandra
Nynaeve

Also if anyone remembers Elminster, I found not only his PBDs but his valentines cards!

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have not seen Valin in a few years I think his tower is gone, but I can double check that. Use to be south west of Trisnic not far from the grave yard area.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well i remember

Celle (taming and selling pets with me in the day when WBB was busy)
Lonestrike
Applewhite
Zofinor ( as mentioned, quit due to wrongful action of Dev team a few years back)
Lucy of Kenton
Lien ( a nice crafter who made my warrior his first good dull copper suit)
Aradia and Attending Chaos (hope they sorted rl issues out)

to mention a few

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zofinor ( as mentioned, quit due to wrongful action of Dev team a few years back)
Zofinur did something stupid or Wrongful action of the dev team...

Tomato tomato...Eh?

T

Trevelyan

Lucy of Kenton is just having problems getting UO to run, but shes still on ICQ!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lucy of Kenton is just having problems getting UO to run, but shes still on ICQ!
lol yep, hoping to get a bite out of her!

she has had the longest uo problem in uo history i think, spanning 2 computers!

but its not her!

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if thats the tia i know, last i heard she was getting married and quit uo

Got married indeed i did to frankie, took some time out, but im still around, althou cant place you by your name on here. soz

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy Trev ;)

Ragequit UO two and a half years ago, wandered the stretches of teh intarrwebz to find a new game to play...

Spend some time in EvE and restarted playing WoW in december 2008. And that's where I still am today. Got an e-mail from Stratics yesterday, made me check the boards, and just now found your thread asking where I, amongst others, disappeared to...

I always said I wouldn't bother posting a goodbye if I ever left UO. I kept true to my word :p

How's everyone? :)

Edit: Does not playing UO but still paying for an account out of pure nostalgia count as quitting? :p

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Revolving Door is waiting for you Leb........................:thumbup1:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got an e-mail from Stratics yesterday,
Hi, nice to see you. :) Everyone got an email from Stratics recently. Our new General Manager sent one out to everyone who had ever registered. I suspect a rather large percentage went to advertising bots tbh :D

The site is being re-vitalised. UO section is putting the rest to shame, I'm proud to say, but the rest is beginning to perk up a bit. Try a visit to the WoW section if that's what you're playing now.

A

Alaster The Mad

Also if anyone remembers Elminster,(...)
omg !

Elminster is still a bit around, if we're talking about the same (a RPer)
On other chars though, in the Communauty of Skara Brae RP guild

I could try to contact him when he comes around on ICQ.

T

Trevelyan

If its the one I knew of, maybe he can relieve me of some stuff :D

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heihachi's house has fallen in the last couple of weeks sometime, just checked on it today and it was gone.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And speak of the devil, Tantos of Selune phoned me up a few days ago and said he missed UO, so I set him up with an account and he is now playing again, for how long I do not know.

K

King Frankie

Got married indeed i did to frankie, took some time out, but im still around, althou cant place you by your name on here. soz
*burp*

miss -7- 6i6 and the furious action in bucca.

Lord Chaos

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We knew and had a few of those on ICQ, but we recently went clean slate on everything and deleted all UO related contacts off ICQ, MSN and Yahoo.

Its nice though to see some are still doing ok, though they'd not know me by my Stratics name.

B

Babble

Chew is still in wow, mostly on argent dawn server I think.

U

ultima online

dionysos i spoke to a little while ago, she has been busy with a new job and taking a break from uo.

and trev, why am I not on your list? :(

O

Ozzmandias

Yves st Laurent used to fix my armour up at Brit forge... Ahhhh... They were the days, handing a complete stranger all your best gear, and accepting it when they said it had broken.

*wipes a tear*

And who can forget, the 56k laggy box drop where your best armour fell on the floor and got pilfered by some unscrupulous scumbag.

Hmm not feeling so misty eyed now.