• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yew Gate House

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doh, I wondered how I actually had gold in my bank accounts. Forgot about these :)

That being said...look at the date of this thread. 2009...now you see people asking for 1-1.5 million for house deco. I had maybe two of the best plots on the shard (at the time) and sold them for 25 million.

Imagine what those pieces of property might sell for now (if Yew was as active as it was back then)...la

Last edited:

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably about the base cost of the plot now we have vendor search :)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe plots have stayed the same, but item prices are ridiculous. That being said...if people are willing to pay the high prices, so be it. Just don't complain about it. Me personally, I'd rather do without something than paying those crazy prices...la

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill assume you're talking about the person selling rubble walls for 1mill and the price of vet rewards. Well the rubble doesn't spawn anymore and most people want to use their vet rewards on soul stones so these things don't seem to be that much more expensive to me. You're comparing yew gate house plots from 2009 to the value of other things today. that was before new magincia and vendor search so i doubt those yew plots would inflate at the same rate as other things. La...

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote this the *best* steal on Siege EVER!

Sorry guys, I know it sucks, but...he basically stole the one of the most expensive plots on Siege, right?
With vendor search, I have to imagine gate houses are considerably less valuable now, no?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure they are...I was just re-hashing a 5 year old thread. I was not considering the vendor search since I haven't really been using it since I've returned...la