• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yew Gate House

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could be nice enough and just return it to its owner..

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please Rico.... i was helping him resize actually a few of us where. It's not dans fault yes your a good thief u stole the plot and good job to be honest but it doesnt make it right....

We tried to resize it again and i placed the tool got stuck with you tried placing to many times and it didnt reset.....

Can you please be reasonable about this i feel terrible for losing Dans house.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote this the *best* steal on Siege EVER!

Sorry guys, I know it sucks, but...he basically stole the one of the most expensive plots on Siege, right?

M

_Myaku_

who ever was on ralph lauren when i was talking to them yesterday...
i would like to say i told u it would be risky :(

A

Addicted

Pwn, that sux what happened there. If Rico won't sell it to you, we can work something out over mine. Mine is the one owned by "Sandman Vazcortz" just north of the gate.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rico please sell me the house back for Sir Daniels. He's one of the nicest guys this shard has and many of you know it. He's always been honest around here. I feel terrible so can you please do the right thing. I'll offer you 10 mill for the house. You'll make a quick buck in a matter of a 2 hours work. You'll still have the one beside it if you want to keep that one. Just work with me I feel terrible that Dan lost his house.

A

archite666

yeah, man I know your a theif but still, danny is has never wronged one person on this shard.

I mean yeah its a great steal but it was do to a flaw in game mechanics, thats so wrong, thats always been dani's vendor house, many ppl use that house, myself included, so if it will help il muster together some money i got and help buy it.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know. Those plots could go in a package deal. But 10 mill for the one seems a bit light to me...la
Please Rico, few of the other guys said they'd help out there not that wealthy, let me get it for 12.5 Please. Dan hasn't done wrong to anyone nor would he ever think about screwing over anyone. Help the server out show them your a decent guys willing to work with me. For Dan's sake.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, you and the fellas pony together a nice offer and I'll think about it, in the mean time, I'm going to get ready to take my girls out to a movie.

Oh and as far as Sir Daniel, he's attacked me on sight numerous times over the years. I suppose it could be looked at as karma?...la

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, you and the fellas pony together a nice offer and I'll think about it, in the mean time, I'm going to get ready to take my girls out to a movie.

Oh and as far as Sir Daniel, he's attacked me on sight numerous times over the years. I suppose it could be looked at as karma?...la

Aren't you the siege perilous thief... your expected to get attacked as a known thief to the shard and you do job very well as one getting away numerous times. Do me the favor and help us out show that you have some good karma in your heart and it will come back to you 10 fold.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please Rico, few of the other guys said they'd help out there not that wealthy, let me get it for 12.5 Please. Dan hasn't done wrong to anyone nor would he ever think about screwing over anyone. Help the server out show them your a decent guys willing to work with me. For Dan's sake.
Don't beg, it only makes him giddier...

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And as a SP thief, yes I get attacked, but at the same time...as a thief, I steal things. It's not personal, but now that I have both plots...it would make a fine location to place a vendor house to sell my stolen goods...la

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't beg, it only makes him giddier...
Of course it makes him giddier. He's a thief and he stole a good piece a property, and knows I feels like total **** right now. That's what a thiefs job is to steal for fun and make people regret losing it.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And as a SP thief, yes I get attacked, but at the same time...as a thief, I steal things. It's not personal, but now that I have both plots...it would make a fine location to place a vendor house to sell my stolen goods...la
How much are you asking for Rico?

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pwn chillax bro. I own the house directly SE of the gate. If Rico is going to be unreasonble, then we will work something out so Daniel can have that house instead. Its a larger plot than the original so he should be able to get more vendors in it than before. Let rico see how dry the housing market on siege really is, and kick himself for not selling sooner.

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pwn chillax bro. I own the house directly SE of the gate. If Rico is going to be unreasonble, then we will work something out so Daniel can have that house instead. Its a larger plot than the original so he should be able to get more vendors in it than before. Let rico see how dry the housing market on siege really is, and kick himself for not selling sooner.

ill pay 25 for both rico icq me Tek 373 683 709

LOL.... Sorry but I couldn't help myself...

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome, so Rico gets something for nothing, Tek overpays for a house, Daniel still gets a Yew vendor house, and you're still a nobody. Everyone wins!!

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just want to think you guys for trying to help me. dont spend ya gold. iam over it. i look at it this way **** happens for a reson. i knew there was a risk but i took it. but thank you all for trying.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****ty move, but also a smart one on his behalf. Not gonna agree its right. Let him sit on the damn lots for a while, and if the community feels the right way, he simply wont have anyone to shop at his vendors.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please Rico.... i was helping him resize actually a few of us where. It's not dans fault yes your a good thief u stole the plot and good job to be honest but it doesnt make it right....

We tried to resize it again and i placed the tool got stuck with you tried placing to many times and it didnt reset.....

Can you please be reasonable about this i feel terrible for losing Dans house.
wow he is a smooth thief. Id sell it for like 25 mil nothing less. Daniels got it dont worry :) Let him sweat it out.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Daniels isn't paying a dime for anything. Its comen out of my pocket.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****ty move, but also a smart one on his behalf. Not gonna agree its right. Let him sit on the damn lots for a while, and if the community feels the right way, he simply wont have anyone to shop at his vendors.
How is it a ****ty move? As far as I know, Rico didn't do anything illegal to get the house. There is a timer for replacing the house safely and whatever the reason is behind that not happening in this case, its hardly Rico's fault. It was a nice score, IMO. Congrats to him! It sucks for Dan, for sure, but he and most of KoC would be here laughing their butts off if it happened to a TnT member. lol

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it all good. hats off to rico. and puff i dont sweat nothing son its just a game.when you grow up you will see what i mean.

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is it a ****ty move? As far as I know, Rico didn't do anything illegal to get the house. There is a timer for replacing the house safely and whatever the reason is behind that not happening in this case, its hardly Rico's fault. It was a nice score, IMO. Congrats to him! Dan and most of KoC would be here laughing their butts off if it happened to a TnT member. lol
and kat have you ever seen me lmao at some 1 that lost something like i did. no iam not a **** talker. you know what i mean? but you are right rico did nothing bad. like i said hats off to him. its just a game its over and done.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, you're right, you generally aren't a crap talker, but I've seen your "LMAO" at some things you probably shouldn't have. For instance... That time Pwn got scammed by a former guildmate of yours. You apparently thought that was quite funny.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, you're right, you generally aren't a crap talker, but I've seen your "LMAO" at some things you probably shouldn't have. For instance... That time Pwn got scammed by a former guildmate of yours. You apparently thought that was quite funny.
Yeah that was my own fault again as well. Maybe my eyes are going!

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would you have done the same? soul use to be a bad boy. but now that i know him he is a hell of nice guy. is that the only thing you can think of in all my time here? well i say thats damn good.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would you have done the same? soul use to be a bad boy. but now that i know him he is a hell of nice guy. is that the only thing you can think of in all my time here? well i say thats damn good.
No, I wouldn't have done the same thing. My guildmates wouldn't have scammed him, nor do I think its funny when someone gets scammed, but thats just me.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never once did I say that anything was wrongly done. However it was a dirty move IMO. Yes a good score, and yes it was based on game mechanics, and no exploits or anything like that. But obviously he knew it was going to try and be resized, and didnt just happen upon it, with a tool and funds, and open account to place.

And yeah bad for dan. but he is taking it well, and im sure there will be a dan vendor near by very soon.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet Kat finds it pretty amusing that a member of her guild is buying up faction items that belong to other people... I don't see her stopping that from happening... but like Dan said he is over... Kat will always be mrs perfect she has never laughed or done wrong to anyone *rolls eyes*

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, back from the movies.

So is someone going to buy the plots for 25 million for Daniel? If not...no skin off my back...I just need to know if I am going to take any time to design it. Already know I can sell them or keep them...either way...win win for me.

That being said, I hope ya'll don't think I am sorry or think an apology is coming anytime soon. I am a thief...I am a looter. That's where I draw the line. I don't scam to get steals, and I don't use 3rd party programs to play this "game". Don't like it? Tough... :) ...la

Sir Daniel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no i dont want no 1 i mean no 1 to spend there gold to buy it back for me. if i want it ill buy it. but if ya look up a few post tek said icq him he would buy it for 25 mill. now thats a damn good days work. good job sir

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet Kat finds it pretty amusing that a member of her guild is buying up faction items that belong to other people... I don't see her stopping that from happening...
You have some proof of this little accusation or are you just talking out of your butt as usual? Honestly, that has to be the dumbest accusation I've ever heard. :)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah I want call the guy out like that... CFFTW!

B

Black magick

Or perhaps he's not stupid, and doesn't want to lose that source? Wouldn't be the first time TnT leaders have been confused about the alliegance of its players.

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet Kat finds it pretty amusing that a member of her guild is buying up faction items that belong to other people... I don't see her stopping that from happening... but like Dan said he is over... Kat will always be mrs perfect she has never laughed or done wrong to anyone *rolls eyes*

Just a quick FYI, I watched a TDO, pre factions ( I guess he was getting ready) buy 3 of Ricks items of my vendor, as he was not in factions and i'm sure he had not a clue that the items could not be worn, I did catch him and told him to get them to Rick!

BTW I commend Dan for the way he handled the house deal, crazy things happen in this game , sometimes your the windshield and sometimes your the bug, la....

to Rico...nice...