• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WWI Official Contest: Day Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alynatrill

I believe that Arthas should be on the box.. he was a great hero

J

jpljmc

I think it should be the Stormwind guard and his mount. He is strong and protects all. he is also friendly and waves to all that wave at him.

W

Wildcats66

The Olympian to go on the box should definitely be Highlord Bolvar Fordragon. Besides guarding a little kid and helping him rule the city of Stormwind, he also spends his days fighting the same dragons over and over again.

A

Animus Luna

My vote goes to Sylvanas Windrunner. Not only did she give everything, including her life, to defending her people and homeland, she CAME BACK! OK, so maybe she's a little bitter. Who wouldn't be after what she's been through? But she has goals and works hard to achieve them.

R

Reaperofsouls

I think it should be Medivh because he helped the horde and the alliance :D

W

wtfisit123

I would have to say a team picture of the guild Fear the Gank because they are a bunch of winners ;)

O

Orgatyrant

I propose that Grom, Thrall and Cairne are featured on 'Oatlies - FOR THE HORDE!' which would have a red colouring and perhaps a strawberry/raspberry flavour

Then i would suggest Lord Uther, King Magni, and Jaina Proudmoore on a packet saying 'Oatlies - Long live the Alliance!' and that could be a blue coloured box with perhaps a blueberry flavoured thing going on.

Gotta appeal to both markets!

S

Scotholemu

For the breakfast of Champions I'm gonna have to go with Nathanos Blightcaller! The champion of the Banshee Queen!

Status
Not open for further replies.