• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WWI Contest Note: Drawing Day Change

W

wtfisit123

oh sry lol, just thought that cause it didnt show a green light on the bottom left of yur posts, and ty for the update, releives lotsa tension lol

T

Thisel

Now I have to find something to do for 30 mins.... I think you should have just used a big hat with the names in it only long part would be getting the 877 posts in there.

X

xdarthduckiex

*crosses fingers*

I was about to go to bed, but I guess I'll wait and see who is picked!
Thanks for the update. :thumbsup:

S

Ssonic19

Haha, I'm so conflicted. I'm excited, but I'm sick and the medicine is about to make me fall asleep in my chair.

W

wtfisit123

lmao, good luck there ssonic

"Daddy needs a beta key, come on..." lol

E

elitewarriors

So I haven't lost YET!? Good I can wait a few more hours to lose =P

If I can figure out a safe way to let other people on the account I would love to give like 5-10 other people a chance to get on the account and try out a death knight for like 2-3 hours.... too bad i'll never win and i'll have to keep begging my guildy / friend a chance to get on his account to play a freaking death knight! :bored:

God... well I'm going to go back to twiddling my fingers.

E

Eldorian

I'm gonna go ahead and type up the winners and post... and THEN I'll PM them for their infos.

That way you can all go to bed.

So 10 more minutes maybe?

J

Joshmaul

We've waited a week, ten minutes won't kill us.

*somebody drops dead behind him*

Well, most of us.

X

xdarthduckiex

Heh, I did doze off in Hyjal today.
I remember my gm doing that one day, I wasn't there, but we were all on vent before he just went silent.. too silent.
He was also their main healer. :D

S

Shiftey

*crosses finger*
*fingers fall on ground*
must have crossed them too much =/

W

wtfisit123

lol, for me it rly doesnt matter when, i just need to know if i should be off doin sumthin in the meantime lol

thanks again eldorian (no sarcasm at all intended)

E

Eldorian

Just make sure after I announce it you don't all leave me here all lonely again :(

I kind of liked having semi-busy forums this past week. Whole reason I did this contest is I really wanted to see these forums get used again.

S

Shiftey

Just make sure after I announce it you don't all leave me here all lonely again :(

I kind of liked having semi-busy forums this past week. Whole reason I did this contest is I really wanted to see these forums get used again.
I will stay and keep you company

X

xdarthduckiex

I dunno about anyone else, but I really like this forum. I haven't seen any of the bashing you see on WoW's forum, which is nice if you like to discuss things or just shoot the breeze. I will be sticking around! :danceb:

S

Ssonic19

Well, I've got the account and all. Might as well stick around.

F

Fojos

I dunno about anyone else, but I really like this forum. I haven't seen any of the bashing you see on WoW's forum, which is nice if you like to discuss things or just shoot the breeze. I will be sticking around! :danceb:
Agreed, but I guess most people will leave after, which is sad. :(

T

Thisel

Well the winners might be thankful for the contest and stick around.

J

joz123

I would stick around. Not every thread is a QQ fest and crap like in the WoW forums.

W

wtfisit123

i actually like these forums, seen a bunch of em, these are by far more controlled and more friendly than the official blizzard and WoW forums ironically lol

W

wtfisit123

and i know how u feel about the whole liking to see a creation of your own with potential being used, my guild was once like that, but we are in a rut

E

Eldorian

I wonder if every time I make a post each of you are anticpating the winners announcement?

Mwahahahahah

J

Joshmaul

I would stick around. Not every thread is a QQ fest and crap like in the WoW forums.
QFT - hell, I'm on quite a few forums (DeathKnight.info, Ashbringer.com, my guilds), over the years, and this is probably the place I've seen the least whining.

T

Thisel

I wonder if every time I make a post each of you are anticpating the winners announcement?

Mwahahahahah
Well I'm thinking it is you saying:

The winners are now posted on the front page.

or

The winners are now posted on another Thread.

X

Xarris08

evil...evil..lol.

And like someone else said, no bashing and flaming here. Good talks and no putting people down. I'll be sticking around for a while.

X

xdarthduckiex

Mwahahahahah
Sadly, I do. lol
I saw your name come up, and I coudn't wait to scroll down and read the winners! :p

T

Thisel

Hmm so is Eldorian just messing with us as he cruely holds the WWI cards hostage?

J

Joshmaul

Hmm so is Eldorian just messing with us as he cruely holds the WWI cards hostage?
Wait, what's this picture?

*Joshmaul glances at the picture*

Ack! A stack of WWI cards tied to a chair wired with TNT!

W

wtfisit123

Mwahahahahah
Sadly enough, thats mostly true, and very cruel, but its cause i should be going to sleep, and i wont be able to fall asleep until i find out if i win or not:next: