• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wraith Form

X

xempathy

I want to set up a fighter that uses Wraith form as opposed to a sampire. I was wondering what everyone's ideas about good templets and equipment would be. any help would be appreciated!!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wraith form is a good choice. Try this:
melee 120
bushido 120
parry 120
tactics 100
spirit speak 110
necromancy 50
chivalry 80

Then you can add in 20 points to necromancy or tactics if you're capped at 720.

For equipment, you get off very well indeed since you don't need MR or mana leeching weapons. Life leeching weapons are also optional. Stamina leeching weapons are not.

Otherwise, all the standard needs are there. DCI is good, HCI is optional since you can always use lightning strike, stamina increase is good, dex increase is mandatory, damage increase is good.

S

Sir Kenga

Wraith form is a good choice. Try this:
melee 120
bushido 120
parry 120
tactics 100
spirit speak 110
necromancy 50
chivalry 80
Better:

melee 120
bushido 120
parry 120
tactics 110
spirit speak 100
necromancy 40 - no fail with curse weapon
chivalry 70
meditation 20 - sometime your enemys run out of mana, u need your own ways to restore. optioanal of course, otherwise invest in tactics.

Also good idea to find good skill bosting jewelry, 20-30 point each, drop some points from chivalry, meditation, tactics (to gm) and invest in anatomy.

G

GFY

I would consider making Macing your weapon choice. Macing will drain your opponents stamina while wraith form drains mana. You could end up with a stamina, and mana drained opponent that can't cast, swings VERY slowly, and can't run away from you!

X

xempathy

Thanks for the replies.

I've never tried macer before. Am I going to need 150 dex/stam just to be able to swing half way fast? If leeching is going to be how i survive or at least a large part of it then I need to be able to hit fast right?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, swing speed is the most important attribute for any sort of warrior. You do more damage over time by hitting more often than by hitting harder, which means more leeching and fewer deaths by hitting less often.

And as a macer, you really need as much dex as you can get and at least 20% (more is better) SSI on your diamond mace.