• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WOW is about all I can say

G

*squee*
I have a green sash (thats actually orange) that you made!!

Mishra_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have several robes that she made for my tamer. When I left the game, I gave her my keep and the account we would RP with.

Plod, I have some old screen shots from Order of the Rose battles with you in them

G

LOL yea we had some fun scraps.

I'd propably be in some others too if you have some that involved sanctuary.

C

Cowgoesmoo

<blockquote><hr>

I left in july 2000 when I had my first child.... so there was no other real reason why I left. I enjoyed the game.

I remember that guild LOL not to sure if I was in it or not...

I remember my old account details but it seems that there are no longer any characters on that account according to the uo.com website account info. Not to sure if there is a way I can get them back or not. I had a few gm chars there

[/ QUOTE ]

Just checked for you. The My Characters info only show characters that have been logged in in the last 30 days. I ahve 6 chars on Oce and only the three that i have played recently are listed.

As far as I am aware there hasn't been a char deletion since the first year the game was going. I also stopped playing at about the same time and restarted about a year later (off and on again since then) and all my chars where still there. Chances are that yours are as well!

Mishra_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now my daughter wants to play
Guess I will have to give her one of the old accounts.

G

Im trying im trying
I hate fixing computers, Im better at breaking them...

G

<blockquote><hr>

you trying to say us 25 yr olds are hopless there eh :p

and yeah i have a habit of calling people fruitloops when they do something a bit silly, it probably stems from being murdered by one :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Your 25? what?

G

what youve missed that the umpteen times ive said my age over the years?
dude... more time school less time paint shop!!