• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

worst costomer service

P

poppet

I agree, EA land has the worst customer service i have ever seen.

C

Camile

<blockquote><hr>

Let's return to the original topic please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had a number of issues and first called the service number in India
(Oh come on, your name is NOT Justin). This group seems to have limited ability to solve problems and usually advises you that you will be called within 48 hours by a TSO tech in the US.

I have always been called back. My interactions with the CA TSO techs has been positive and my problems, have for the most part, been solved. I have found them competent, friendly and eager to help.

What they can fix they fix, what they cannot fix, as it falls under the realm of the developers, (Example:I put my pink poodle cage down to open and it poofed) they are unable to fix.

Although I have had no luck getting a response when using the posted e-mail for reporting problems (missing orange lava lamp completion card) they were aware OF my e-mails...Only they knew the total number (12) times I had used that e-mail to report it.

There was a time, where there were NO numbers listed to contact Maxis, and absolutely NO e-mail response, so I consider the current level of customer service a heck of a lot higher than it used to be.

I will say, that the TSO CA team did get my account back from hackers, and returned to me everything the slick hacker had stolen. Got to give a gold star on that one.

I think they are trying, and because I have been here since Jan 03, I just can't just give the new team a blanket bad rating. I am just thankful that I have a number I can call, and the person at the other end is quite willing to do all they can to help, whether or not I get the result <u>I</u> particularly want.

H

hollythor

I agree and one dev in particular here is very rude to us. They forget without customers such as ourselves, they would be out of a job. It ticks me off the treatment we get sometimes. I fully understand how we too can be rude, and I try not to be. But when I am backed into a corner with nothing but my defense, well there you go. I won't go into detail. BUT IF ANY DEV READS THIS!!! Things better change for quality customer service you this game is down the toilet. Many are going to cancel accts because there is not assurance of success, no assurance of this so called "amnesty", no assurance that they are behind us at all. Thats probably my last post here on stratics, sense it is obviously a waste of typing skill. They don't read it. SO, Nikki, go ahead and do what you do, and lock the thread or delete my post. I said no cuss words, no particular dev name. Just speaking my mind.

I

imported_Shirl1211

i haven't had any Tech problems lately but when I did, once I figured out who I needed to contact, they we're very helpful and my problems got solved.

G

<blockquote><hr>

SO, Nikki, go ahead and do what you do, and lock the thread or delete my post. I said no cuss words, no particular dev name. Just speaking my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you stay within the RoC you wont have any posts removed or threads locked by myself or any other Mods. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

J

jammybob

I think personally, the level of customer service here is rather good.
What seems to be happening on this thread is that people are blaming the total disrespect we get from the devs (whatever the reason they are ignoring us, we as customers deserve SOME explanation IMO) on customer service as a whole.
I have always found that if you contact customer service, the employees there are polite &amp; helpful.