• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Won a WWI Card? Here's some info you need to know!

W

wtfisit123

alright, it's almost 6:00 pacific time and my hopes are at a dreadful low by now cause of no invite, so i think im just gna let it go and not face any more disappointment on the matter of this beta

R

Rockafizz

alright, it's almost 6:00 pacific time and my hopes are at a dreadful low by now cause of no invite, so i think im just gna let it go and not face any more disappointment on the matter of this beta
Yepp i stopped expecting them to send when i read Eldorians response to that email from the beta staff.. :sad4:

Then again It is blizz watcha expect

Great Games but theyre staff is :coco:

S

Shiftey

Aww i just got a fake email for beta :gun::gun::gun:

i was so excited

at least i knew to at least try the key on the real website

E

Eldorian

You travel a lot is it business or personal?
A bit of both.

I'm at PAX for fun... but also here to do a couple things for Stratics (talked to Eyonix and Bornak yesterday for a while), have an interview set up with Felicia Day of "The Guild", and one set up with Scott Kurtz (PvP comic and Ding!).

But mostly I go travel for fun - Stratics doesn't pay me (I pay for my own trips) so I guess it can't really be considered business :)

S

Shiftey

:D:D Cool :D :D

put in a good word for me for opt-in invite....lol j/k

sounds like you have a lot of fun

P

penguinduude

That is ok i am excited to see what it will be and will be hoping i will win this time:bowdown:, :gun:because so far i have lost like 20 contests:coco:
You and me both. I think I'm going to stop trying after this contest :(

N

Nyaz

You and me both. I think I'm going to stop trying after this contest
Relax, just because I won doesn't mean I'm in beta anyway.
Oh, I'll probably get in next beta wave. Or Christmas 2014. Or... well... I probably won't get in anyway.

Did get a Tyrael pet, though. Weee ^___^

S

Shiftey

People giving up make me a sad panda. :sad4:
I started college 2 weeks ago and i plan on entering as many contests as i can they are not only fun to do i could get a beta key :D

N

Nyaz

Yet another day without an invite mail. Grumble...
Soon three weeks since I entered my code >_<

W

wtfisit123

yeah.... im just gna enter for the golden key one, see if i get that code, and if i get that code and get into the beta, ill definitely give one to my ever so desperate friend
P.S. Desperate Friend=NOT YOU NYAZ, a friend in rl life

N

Nyaz

yeah.... im just gna enter for the golden key one, see if i get that code, and if i get that code and get into the beta, ill definitely give one to my ever so desperate friend
P.S. Desperate Friend=NOT YOU NYAZ, a friend in rl life
Aw, bugger!
Well, I'm not american anyway...

S

Shiftey

i Just won one of the keys from the recent contest and it does not work.....:sad4:

E

Eldorian

I'll see what's going on... none of the ones I sent out have worked ><

S

Shiftey

I'll see what's going on... none of the ones I sent out have worked ><
Well that sucks i hope they fix their problem

im glad it was just not me with this problem tho so blizz can see that it was a mess up on their end

P

penguinduude

*puts in key*
Me: yes yes yes!
*click upgrade my account*
Me: go go almost there!
*Invalid key*
Me: Nooooooooooo!!

S

Shiftey

lol i know i was like..

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG someone is playing a joke on me.....

OMG OMG i cannot believe i won i never win

...invalid login

i never win...

lol

im sure eldorian will fix it for us tho:hug:

C

Cais

Yeah I'm about to give up... Third WoW Beta I've been completely left in the dark for, and I've entered about a bajillion key contests and so far only managed an honorable mention in one.

I just don't have any luck at all =[.

P

penguinduude

I think there is a way, maybe by filefront or a site like it? Don't quote me though.