• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why I almost never get PK'd in Dungeons.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Multi boxing is ILLEGAL and it is the only one that the Dark Lady herself said so at a Meet and Greet. All the "OTHER" programs she will not make any comment pro/con.
Multi Boxing is indeed legal it is the programs that control the multi boxes that are not legal.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this thread went from Legal CHEEZ and Tactics to cheating and CC vs EC :(

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he is confusing multiboxing with having more than one client open at a time
you can be running 2 characters and switch back and forth to control them separately, but you can't use a program to have each character cast the same spell that the one you are running does, or otherwise do things based on a macro, script or program to control extra characters.

For Example Tyrath CheeZ #9 planting green thorns for regs. 8 clients open no scripts running cycling through the 8 clients manually planting green thorns in the dirt patch. 4 necro horde minions picking up the regs as they naturally do and dumping them in the house box as the minions hit their weight limit, manually. Everything is done manually except the minions which by normal use of the game mechanics picks up every piece of junk they walk by. Each necro manually takes their minion to dump the load in the comod box a few steps away. No scripts, no auto anything, just good old fashioned CheeZ.

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CheeZ number #3 OLD CHEEZ mine the edge of the WIND GZ and have your Guards Macro ready. Let slip in GC you are mining wind. Don't know why but the PvPs tend to forget the wind GZ extends quite away out. Guard whack the PK and take their gear and add it to your pack of Salty Peters and ignots.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TBH with how hardcore you guys all think you are, I'm surprised that Hi 5 is the only PvP guild on siege.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One person is telling their cheeze and yet we all think we're hardcore ? That's what you got from this thread ?

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does CHEEZ mean? Is it an acronym for something or does it just mean smile/smirk? Or is it meant to mean Cheezy?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
TBH with how hardcore you guys all think you are, I'm surprised that Hi 5 is the only PvP guild on siege.
From what I can see all you guys do is PvM and sit in your houses. ;)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does CHEEZ mean? Is it an acronym for something or does it just mean smile/smirk? Or is it meant to mean Cheezy?
Just short For Cheesy Tactics.

Don't think I am hardcore at all, but have always had fun with the PvP/PK guilds that pass through.
HI-C is marginally more entertaining that the last couple, mainly because so gullible ;)

Hey Crunchy GM'd Cooking today, Old Uncle Perv is still waiting for his waffles.

Lynk just trying to get under your skin. Just ignore his comments.
Just part of HI-Cs entertainment value IMHO.

Na they scout most of the dungeons a couple times per day. They are running into what all before them did. The Siege regulars are very good at avoiding PKs with or without stealth. And no one really cares if they loose suits. It is only hard on the new comers to Siege that least afford to lose even basic gear. And don't have a 50 pound block of cheez yet.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing siegers do is kill remedial monsters on stealth tamers and avoid PvP. You guys are all hardcore.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think he is confusing multiboxing with having more than one client open at a time
I know the difference between Multi Clienting, controlling all chars individually, Multiboxing, having more than one client open and controlling all chars with one keyboard so they all do the exact same thing.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only thing siegers do is kill remedial monsters on stealth tamers and avoid PvP. You guys are all hardcore.
I hunt with vollems, so no taming in the temp at all, and never with hide/stealth.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk at one time I had respect for you. You use to be helpful poster in the Warriors forum. What happened to make you run with Hi-C?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah because my crafters and thieves with no combat skills last so long in PvP :)