• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who are you?

L

Lady Malynn

CK2,

I used to play classical piano when I was a kid. My parents had visions of me becoming a classical pianist. But, I'm too hyper to enjoy sitting at a piano for the hours needed to practice.

I was a hyperactive kid that grew into a hyperactive adult. Funny though. I can sit and concentrate on UO for hours... that's ok. Wonder why.

G

Who am I is one of the only questions harder than how am I : )

I'm male, 37, and firmly confident in who I am with relation to others.

Beyond that, details vary as my philosophies forever develop, always tempered by human emotions.

I am intolerant of stupidity and self-imposed weakness, but i have a soft spot for smiles and people who are kind.

I am intolerant of cruelty and the unwillingness to empathize, but am not insensitive to how the world is and to what is right for it and that perspectives often call for different solutions.

I can condemn and forgive at the same time, sometimes.

Sometimes the changes Ultima Online does to humanity trouble me (when i'm at a nightclub, for example, I imagine UO pvp'ers trying to tell a tough guy how tough they are in UO and being laughed at, but knowing the UO pvp'ers think UO is as important as real life).

But other times what UO does makes me marvel and be proud of our accomplishments for bringing hundreds of thousands of people together--many of whom don't even speak the same language.

Who am I? I'm just a person. But that's all we are, and that's enough if we make do with it.

G

Gibbeon

I'm 49 years old. Divorced father of two adult children. UO helped me to keep my sanity during a particularly dark period of my life that I'm just now coming out of. For that I'll always be grateful.

Gibbeon of Baja Shard

K

Kerkko

Im 21 years old student from Finland, I dont have animals or descendants /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
I play mostly fel, but I can be found from tram too sometimes.. I had one char red, but now she is at gauntlet @ doom, so blue now then..

Sirius of Europa

L

Lady_Morwen

1) I am a 38 Dutch woman. Living together. No kids here....
2) I'm working as a aftersales consultant for a wholesales company. I am handling the complainments that our customers might have. Also I help with the large accounts.
3) I love animals. I have 2 dogs, 2 horses, a cat and 3 guinea pigs. The dogs are getting trained in resque work, agility and abodience. One of my horses is rather old (28 years), but she still in for a nice trip into the countryside. My other horse is 3 years old and I am currently training him to accept human on his back :p
4) I play both facets, but I don't like PvP too much. But when attacked, I will defend myself. But you will never find me as the aggressor in PvP.
5) No red chars here
6) I live in the Netherlands... somewhere in the middle of nowhere.... :p
7) My favourite colors are blue and pink.
8) I love many kinds of music... but I really like the music from Genesis and Pink Floyd.