• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who are you?

A

A_Fish

Okay I am going to give this a shot.

I am a male student at West Virginia University, in Morgantown WV.
I am studying mining engineering.
I have a diabetic cat, Ralph, age 14. (The vet said he only had a year, he has been diabetic for 3 now, and he still more active than cats half his age /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif )
I play on Catskills, mostly in Ilsh.
I dont PVP.
Favorite color is green.

D

Dark Angel

- I'm a 17 year old, female, who joined when my dad asked me to play for him... once.

- I'm still a student in High School.

- I have a cat, named Stubby, who thinks she rules the world. My dog, named Bart, died a few weeks ago.

- I play all shards almost equally.

- I have a red character, but stopped playing it after I got tired of all the ganking and arti gimps.

- I live in America.

- My favorite color is by far pink. Pink roses are my favorite!

- I'd have to say I like alternative rock the most right now, but no music is 'great' in this day and age. I also like oldies.

- I've read many books, but fail to have a favorite. Though, my favorite author is James Patterson.

C

CitizenKane2

*rolls eyes*

"Great" thread, indeed. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I had the impression that you were older, but I guess I didn't know how much older. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif And of course, I meant whether you played any musical instruments irl. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif (I learned to play the electric organ - the one with 2 layers of keyboards and pedals - when I was much younger. Took various exams until the "teacher's grade" - ie minimum grade to be able to teach it - and then gave it up ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/spin.gif)

Yes, horde minions are very useful at Fel Champ spawns (so long as I can remember to take out the gold from their backpacks before dismissing them /php-bin/shared/images/icons/dunce.gif)

C

CitizenKane2

I agree Lady Malynn. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif GF's posts about the barding profession pre Publish 16 were very impressive. It's great to have him back in UO (even as a necromancer /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif)

C

Caladarr

Hi All,

1) Father of 2 boys (8 & 11 both of whom are mature for their age and play UO), I'm 32. Not married yet - as she keeps reminding me /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif but I'm not going anywhere /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

2) IT Industry, Senior Technical Consultant (Design, Architect and build Data Warehouses, ie: Databases with 100'sGB - Terabytes+ of data).

3) We've got a dog and (new) 2 bunny's.

4) I find both facet's fun. Hunt mostly in Fel. Love exploring illsh.

5) Live in Melbourne, Australia (1st Aussie to post here I believe!)

6) Been playing UO for 18 months.

G

(1) Oficially i'm 40, bleh. Divorced, no kids
(2) I'm a secretary by trade, well, i'm not, but this is what i currently do to pay the bills
(3) No pets
(4) Main location - Felucca, Drachenfels, second house in Malas, but i'm rather in Felucca
(5) No reds, one faction char still but not fighting in factions now
(6) born and raised in Warsaw Poland, currently residing in Lisbon, Portugal
(7) favourite color is black and camo
(8) favourite band forever - The Doors
(9) movies - Apocalypse Now, Fight Club, any Tarantino
(10) books - want a t-shirt saying "too many books too little time" can read 4-5 at the same time... need a new bookshelf badly

G

Greatfellow

I'm a piker among vets. Lady, thanks for remembering me. And don't listen to CitizenKane unlessyou want to be flattered off yer feet. Tell him I'm a bard again (albeit not a great bard) having stuck at it since I got back despite my spoiled-child frustration at Barding's current limits.

I stuck at it because folks of more tenacious character told me to. I mean bards who stayed in the game after Publish 16, bards who hung tough and refused to succumb. Eloquence is nothing next to persistence.

I see you're still in the News business, and have promoted. Yer just like those other folks I respect--steadfast, persistent. I am not surprised, Lady. *bows to you*

C

CitizenKane2

And I'm "acussed" of flattering people off their feet ?! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

I'm not surprised at some of the swooning you get from the ladies with posts like that ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Very cool thread, Jinx! Very happy to meet you all /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif I'm thrilled to find so many older players too. Lets see..
I'm mom to one son (who is 25 today!) and 2 cats currently (noticed alot of UO players seem to have cats.) Same husband for 28 years.
Born in Germany, raised in Iowa and now live in Massachusetts and currenly buried in snow.
Was in IT at one company for 28 yrs, now doing student services at a career school.
I've played UO for 46 months, started right after Tram and stayed there. Have houses on Pacific, Atlantic, Drach, and Europa and play them rather equally.
Never have had and never will have a red. I can't kill people even in pixel form.
I like most music (including "Smoke gets in your eyes" and the movie "Always" that used it) and love books, although not much time to read with UO.

Happy Holidays and peace to you all /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

LOL Yeh well as a Mother of twins let me tell ya yall are way too expensive haha. I have heard many the woman claim..well mine are so close in age it might as well be twins. PFFT I SAY NOT..ya had some time inbetween to raise the money for that NEXT class ring or that NEXT child to insure as a new driver..with TWINS its double the expenditure at the SAME minute in time !

VERY COSTLY it about killed us..2 highchairs, 2 cribs, 2 boxes of huggies or luvs, AT THE SAME moment in time for same size of huggies or luvs /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif...2 first graders each needing their own box of crayons etc..at the SAME time..needing the same innoculations to get into kindergarden SAME MOMENT in time..two class rings with 2 sophomores at the SAME TIME..also meant 2 new drivers to insure at the same birthday same day going to try to get their licenses..after 2 in drivers ed $$$ during the same time lol...toss in 2 sets of graduation invitations, 2 caps and gowns, 2 graduation parties on the SAME day....2 VERY unalike piles of friends all same aged hanging here same time...:) with not even a 9 mo gap between em...to save up for the next class ring cuz no it was that same form to fill out ..same amount of deposits and balances to pay on the same day for EACH to get their class ring ..at the same time. AND ya dare NEVER tell twins .."well sorry we can only afford to get ONE of you a class ring," that would be so unfair and one would resent ya for life if that happened ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

And when twins leave home after they graduate from highschool..its double the silence and double tears of empty nest syndrome ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

Course then we had ONE more 3 yrs after the twins haha we call that one the inflation baby..amazing what 3 yrs can do..her ONE class ring cost about as much as 2 did 3 yrs earlier ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif PARENT$ just cant win haha !

W

Wandering_Free

Nice Thread. heres my input.

47 year old single male with no pets.
Living in Inverure (its in Scotland, before you ask)./php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif
Was made redundant last year and still looking for another job.
Apart from UO, i play Return to Castle Wolfenstien(multiplayer online) and Dungeon Siege(multiplayer online as well) and i'm relearning how to play Civ 3 on the single player version before trying to play online.
Favourite:-
Films - Alien, Aliens, Lord of the Rings and Star wars
TV - Bablyon 5, Star Trek, Farscape, Firefly and Twin Peaks.
Books - Terry Pratchett, Stephen King, David Gemmell and David Eddings plus most Sci-fi and horror (The last 2 jobs i had over the last 6 years meant taking the bus, about 3 - 4 hours travel a day. so i read a lot of books)./php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin2.gif
Music - Alice Cooper, Ozzie osbourne, Motorhead, Judas Priest, Pink Floyd, Kizz and Genesis.

S

strongwind

30+ male asian living in Hong Kong
a statistician in a university
love to have a cat but can't. (my mom and sister do not like cats.)
no children.
going to marry next year.
mainly in chesapeake and sonoma. also have a beggar in oceania.
i'm a trammie though the only house is in felucca.
songs: all by faye wong, all by shino lin
films: LOTR
books: most by kamyung
comics: spider-man, though stop buying.

G

OH OH I love Scottish accents ..yesssssssss talk to me haha I love to hear the accent ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif I vow someday before I RL dirtnap I am going to Scotland ! JUST to hear everyone TALK ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

R

Rose Cotton

I know the feeling about persistence. My 2 main charcters are an archer and a bard. Thank goodness I don't play a thief LOL.

J

Jinx12

I love the accent too , my brother had a friend come visit from scotland, i did not understand a word he said but i could of listend to him all day hehe.

T

Thiefman

Wow great response ... don't wanna be left out ..

Im 41, (ummm 42 in 17 days .. lol) divorced
Father of twins - a boy and girl - age 9
Network Admin/Technical Support
Live in Memphis, TN - where Elvis is dead and buried !! (so don't ask)
No pets (used to have Doves and rabbits - see below)
No reds - but I have taken a few counts over the years .. (totally justifiable of course)
I play mainly in Trammel and Ish (as I call it) these days - still wander around in Fel some thou .. still have a house there
My fav music is now labled "Guitar Rock" or "Hair Band" although I enjoy all types of music - I like alot of the newer stuff that's on mainstream radio - and female folkys types (Melissa Etheridge and Jewel per-sellout)
Musician and Magician - did the band thing and used to perform at birthday parties and such - now just for fun
I don't read as much as I used to .. still my all time favorate series was "The Three Investigators" which I read when I was young - sentimental reasons
Favorite movies .. stuff that makes you go 'humm' Errol Flynn movies .. "Harvey" and of course "Star Wars" which was the big film event of my day - LoTR quickly joining the favs list also
Lastly, old school UO vet - played since the game came out - started on GL, moved to Atlantic when I recruited some rl friends into the game, did Counselor duties on GL for a year while that program was open.

T

tazzi523

Ok here goes.....
(1) I'm a 26 yrd old married female. I don't have any kids except my husband. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif(isn't that enough /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif )
(2) I work in a unions Trustfunds office. (ohh the stress of a union)
(3) I have two cats and hubby has a turtle. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
(4)I mainly play in Trammel, but frequently wonder over to Fel.
(5) I have one red character, but I don't use him much.
(6) I live in NY, U.S.A.
(7) My favorite color is black and navy blue.

I started playing this game because my hubby and brother in law were engrosed in it and I could not understand how it can be so addicting.. LOL.. now I play all the time!!!

A

Aelfwin

Mmmmm. Orkney!

Some of my favorite memories involve getting there (20+ foot seas on the Pentland Firth), eating God's own breakfast in Kirkwall, getting lashed by wind and soaked to the skin wandering Skara Brae, drinking Skullsplitter. *sighs happily* We missed our bus back to the ferry at Stromness and rode (and I am not making this up) crouching on the floor of the Royal Mail car (so no one would see him hauling illegal passengers) all the way from Kirkwall to Stromness.

Suffice it to say I'll be going back someday...

W

Wandering_Free

My father worked at the farm on the hill overlooking Skara Brae when i was born. The house i lived in was one of the ones across the road from there and i have relations living in that area still.

K

korgoth

38 years old, married a little more than a year.
I play Tram and Fel, with houses in both facets.

I used to be a professional computer geek until I got downsized out of my career. Then I worked security at Dulles Airport (post 9/11) and eventually became a supervisor there. Was there until the TSA took over in Oct. 2002. Now work security for DoD.

My job is pretty cool, I play with all the high-tech cameras and alarm stuff /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

My great passion (other than my wife... and UO) is sailing. My wife and I took a cruise to the Bahamas on our honeymoon and just went again last Oct. I absolutely fell in love with the ocean. Nassau is probably my favorite place on the planet right now.

I'm saving up money now to buy a nice boat.

I have studied martial arts on and off for some 20 years (mostly *off* the past 5 or so).

I've had the privledge of meeting and training with some very great teachers like Dan Inosanto and Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny of the Dog Brothers.

here's me with Crafty Dog

and me at Maryland RenFest a few years ago

R

RhiannonOfUO

(1) 45 (and proud of it) female, mom to two kids 18 and 21 and five step-kids (14,17,22,24,28).
(2) I own my own business that mainly focuses on web design but does other stuff too.
(3) I have two furry children I call "the girls" - a spoiled yorkie and equally spoiled gray tiger cat.
(4) I play Malas most as I have a shop there on Atlantic.
(5) Never have PKed anyone. It's too stressful...
(6) USA is home - always has been.
(7) favorite color is dark green or dark cranberry!
(8) my favorite song is whatever I'm singing along with at the moment.
(9) my favorite book is The Stand by Stephen King.
(10) My favorite movie is The Stand by Stephen King.

N

NatalieFoxfire

let's see...
33 married male (my wife and kids play too on their own accounts)
Perminately Disabled
I play all facets (with 2 reds for fel)
live in Florida
I have 6 kids (3 mine and 3 step... Brady Bunch)
our oldest son is in Iraq at the moment in the air force
my youngest 2 are twins

we run 5 pc's in the house with at least 3 always running UO

ok... i think that about covers it

J

Jane Douleur

Ugh QZ...that list gave me heartburn! My husband and I thought of making subliminal tapes that repeated, "You will go to a service academy for college" while they sleep. College expenses, cars, class rings x2...ick!

I used to think I was quite fortunate to have twin boys rather than girls..and then their own sense of style kicked in. It isnt any cheaper to have sons than it is daughters.

As far as twin baby expenses...mine slept in the same crib for the first few months (I read it was "good for them"). When I finally got them their own beds, they wouldnt fall asleep and when they were able to get around, I'd find them in the same bed in the morning for the longest time. Other than duel cribs..I did have tandem everything from strollers to swings.

I'm glad I had twins first...If I had them after a single birth, I'd be a basketcase. All in all, I love em, love em, love em! I'd never trade the twin experience for anything /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

I am unknown and prefer to remain that way due to the current rash of identity thefts. ;>)

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmmm 39 next month
married with 10 year old step son
2 black cats Jack & Jill
I work for the state of NJ, cant say department cus then you will start asking me questions.
Trammie as I stink at PVP and I have been playing since 4/98.
current favorite movie is LOTR- fellowship of the ring
music I like the 80's stuff and some current pop, mostly listen to NPR though. Beatles are all time favorite.
books I read now are about local history in NJ, used to read horror.

G

Hi *neighbor* lol I live close to HIS house 'Graceland' sorta south of it though and its all in BLUE lights again..as every year. Well seasons greetings from a transplanted Wisconsinite with packer license plates on her car by Memphis ! lol

G

Yeh our first born was the twins also. Sometimes I am very glad it was the first go round cuz ignorance is bliss as they say when it comes to having kids ya too NEWBIE to know what you are in for that first time ya have em. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Mine were a daughter and a son, 3.5 minutes apart. Both were like hyper as all getouts and even as infants if one would wake up and cry..it always woke up the other one. SHUDDER, I just remembered 2x teething pain at the same time !!!

Yeh we had only ONE crib to start with till we got that second one..cuz we just decided to MOVE them away from each other some ..hoping they wouldnt wake each other UP !! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif She was 7 pounds he was 6 pounds 11 ounces. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Not puny as far as twins goes ! THEN the *baby* came..9 pounder and she was just ONE at a time yes I was slap happy !!

G

WOW cool your dad was born in Skara Brae.. in UO lol awesome hehe JK lol

K

krystalynd

1. I'm a dad, married 27; I have 2 little wonderful girls.
2. I'm in the IT field
3. 1 cat adding a dog for xmas
4. Mostly Tram but love to play my thief
5. No reds
6. I live in America, Kansas
7. No favorite color

Nice post. Its kinda nice to read who other people are.

I

imported_Cyndane

I'm 30 something, divorced, no kids
7 cute spoiled cats
Mainly stay in Tram. Fell to get resources
No reds
Live in FL
Movies: LOTR series, A Knight's Tale, Tomb Raider 1 and 2
Books: The Wheel of Time series
Actor: Brendan Frasier
Actress: Sandra Bullock, Angolina Jolie

Guess that's about it. This was a great post. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

M

Malkyth the Sage

G'Day,

1) Ok, i am a 28 year old male, never married (no plans to at this point in my life).
2) I am a student at University. I just completed my degree in Molecular Genetics (graduate in Febuary) and i am organising to do my honours next year.
3) No pets or children, although i have owned plenty in the past (pets that is, not the children).
4) Been playing UO for ages (59 months i think), so i own houses in Fel, but mainly play in Tram (that is when i have the time).
5) I have never had a red character. I did have plans to try it, but never got around to it (was never a high priority thing for me).
6) I live in sunny Perth, W.A. (That's Western Australia).
7) Favourite movie is Usual Suspects, but plenty of close seconds.
8) Favourite band at this moment is Darling Violetta (if you live in Los Angeles and like dark and moody music you should check them out).
9) Hmmm, favourite colour....red i think...no wait black....AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Malkyth the Sage

R

Ripride

"my favorite book go dog go"

I know that book I think!! It's my 1 yr old son's favorite too!

G

Nice to meet ya'll.

I'm a dad and step-dad of two 21 y/o girls and 2 18y/o boys
46 years young but feeling older every day.
20 years US Air Force Jet Engine Mechanic/7 years Civil service Aircraft Mechanic
Currently retraining into X-Ray technician due to 2 knee surgeries.
4 cats Pinger,Pudge,Pouncer, and Smokey(the late Puddinhead's replacement)
3 dogs Sunny(cocker Spaniel), Midnite(Black Lab), Tinkie(? your guess is as good as mine)
I love music! any kind. Everything from Alen Jackson to Outkast to Metallica

A

Amaruq

Canasta? You play Canasta??? Ever since I moved to the US I can't find ANYONE who knows how to play it!!!!

4 Children
1 Grandchild
3 dogs
3 cats
1 bird
Guns'n Roses all the way.
I love reading pretty much anything I can get my hands on.
15 characters, all on Pacific. Almost 5 year vet.
1 character on Siege ( 2 days old. Need I say more?)
What I do: international sales, translations english/german/spanish

A

Amaruq

Need a receipe? I'll include the instructions on how to eat it /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

L

Lord Xavier

Ok, I guess I'll sum up my life here as well:

1. I am a 31 yr old father of two daughters, been married a little over 12 yrs. A wife who I can't even get close to this game, 14 yr old who actively plays UO, and a 10 yr old who is anxiously awaiting her first account.

2. I am in the USAF, have been for 12 years. Just another 10 to go.

3. One dog, he's been with us for a little over 10 years. It's always the mutts that last the longest.

4. I play mainly in Tram (Pac), but am trying to remedy that. Starting to gear my pvm char's up for pvp.

5. I think I will have at least one red char soon

6. Right now I am stateside, but I'm desparately trying to get over-seas. Italy or Germany sounds real nice right now.

7. Favorite color - Blue

L

Lady Malynn

Awww, Greatfellow... now I'm swooning all over again. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

You are eloquent. To be as good a bard as you were (and I bet still are), you must be persistent as well.

I'm glad you stuck it out with barding. I did too. My bard enjoys herself wonderfully at champ spawns. Unfortunately, her previous favorite dance partner (the balron) has developed two left feet and can no longer tango. The poor thing can't retarget to make those beautiful changes of direction so critical on the dance floor. Besides, his loot stinks now.

PS: Hi CitizenKane *waves*

C

CitizenKane2

I burst out laughing when I reached this bit of your post :

<blockquote>Besides, his loot stinks now.</blockquote>

Quite a dramatic contrast to the rest of your paragraph. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

*waves back*

P/S I don't suppose you play a musical instrument in real life ? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

1) I'm 44 and engaged. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
2) Machinist, just recently landed a better job that is...'classified.' whew! finally!
3) The last beast was a lab mix, and I miss her. I'll have another soon. I've always had a puppy around.
4) Live and play in Felucca, but don't ignore the other facets.
5) No current reds, I think *considers his sins* /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif
6) Minnesota
7) Color? Black. Black and red go together well.
8) Fave song is Virginia Plain by Roxy Music
9) Book/novel is Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad (Apoca. Now fans should read it) /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif
10) Movie would have to be Until the End of the World. Shot on site in ten countries, oustanding music and an all-star cast.

J

Jakil kilja

I'm a 26 year old father of a 3 week old baby girl and live with my beautiful girlfriend.
I'm a Police officer
I have a ferret and a fat cat
I play on Pacific tram mainly, But I do have a character that has never been to trammel
I have no red characters. How ever I am always trying to design one.
I live in Maine lots of snow here too.
my favorite color is Navy blue
favorite song is ' Dream On ' by Aerosmith
Favorite books are Magic the Gathering books especialy ones written by J. Robert King
Favorite movies are: The Matrix trilogy, and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy after that I would have to say the Star Wars movies.

C

ckaneta

OK.. here's me:
30 year old (m)
computer programmer(kind of)
married... 4 kids(11,5,3,almost 2)
been playing UO almost 9 months
2 sisters(they got me into UO), 1 brother
play Atlantic Shard, tram mostly. Venture into fel when I'm bored
no red chars, in fact none of my characters has even 1 count...

grew up in Denver,CO now live in Dallas,TX
Just got back into judo after about a 5 year break... kids can do that to ya
I used to be pretty good at it, now I'm just another body to toss around
Also got into golf recently... still suck at it, but at least it gets me outside

favorite color: green for today
favorite authors: Alex Cole &amp; Chris Bunch, W.E.B. Griffin, Rick Cook
favorite movie: Big Trouble in Little China
favorite music: 50's &amp; 60's stuff and stuff from the 80's
favorite groups: Beatles, Eagles, Cinderella, Tesla

N

Nebis

I'm 22 years old, college student for Law Enforcement.
I am cisco CNA certified, Ntwork +, Security Certified, A + certified, MCSE certified, i own a company that specializes in network and information security management.
hobbies include my girlfriend (hopefully soon to be fiance) erin, reading and writing sci-fi books (gibson rules), and independant study of theoretical artificial intelligence.
i aspire to be a deputy in the us marshall service, focusing on computer crimes.
i was formerly a lance corporal in the us marine corps, from which asthama secured my discharge before my 4 year contract was up.
i live in the states, my favorite color is green, no pets.

as you can see, i've lived a very diverse life. but thats what i am: diverse.

J

Jinx12

Thanks for the heads up on my spelling error, i've gone back and changed it , so hopefully this will offend you no longer :} !

G

gillyann

~31 years old
~married with two girls (3 and 12)
~college student
~no beasts other than my children and husband /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif
~favorite color is purple
~favorite movie is pretty women but I love comedies
~favorite book - this is a hard one...VC Andrews, John Grisham, love them both
~Catskills is the shard I play
~Sterling, VA is my home

and I think that about covers it

G

(1) Just turned 20 yesterday, so far am having a pretty good second decade of my life.
(2) I am currently working as a bouncer at a "local"(45 minute drive) 1-2 nights a week. Mooching off my parents MUAHAHAHA I do have fun working as a bouncer.
(3) 3 Jack Russel Terriers(urg), But I really like kitties, but since my last kitty died I have decided to wait on getting a new one.
(4) I play all 4 Facets. Mostly Fel, but I do hunt in Doom and Ilshenar, not often do I actually go to Trammel(the actual trammel).
(5)a) I have 30 characters across two shards(Catskills and Great Lakes), 3 homes and a lot of assets.
b) My brother has 15 characters and 1 house on LS.(we play on the same 3 accounts).
(6) I live in New Brunswick, Canada. Although I do hate it in New Brunswick, hope to move outta this cold hell hole asap.
(7) Favorite Colour is Midnight Blue.
(8) Meow!