• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which champ spawns drops what? **SPOILER**

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was awarded Subdue for my victory over Meraktus and her crew of tormented Minotaurs.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm currently in the works of completing a statue collection, I'm near finished with the Fel Champ scene, needing an evil idol, not buying the skull pole, & an Ophidian Warrior I'm told.

I'd like to buy any Red Death, plague beast lord, Minotaur OR Dread horn statues!

(Dread spider, both variations of the demon skull, all three slimes, and from left to right, arch mage, mage, & knight with a spot reserved for the warrior.)

:D

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also received Most Knowledge Person from Meraktus this evening. I'm having an absolute blast in the Labryinth I can't remember having this much fun.:D

Watch out for Grim folks...he can make things difficult down there...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for filling one of the gaps Madrid.

Anyone know what the unique replica from Bedlam is?

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By UO definition they are not "unique" to pestilence. They are decorations.
Ok, when you find those two specific statues dropping from anything else, other than the pestilence spawn, you let me know & I will delete my post.

Until then, chew on that foot. :sleep2:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, they are unique to Pestilence, but they aren't the unique [replica]. They're the unique deco.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, they are unique to Pestilence, but they aren't the unique [replica]. They're the unique deco.

Yeah, but what else do they have?

They as in pestilence spawn munsters.

EDIT!
I don't see Obliv's needle reported dropping from any other spawn, maybe that is the unique.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
woah! I didn't intend to start a war!

Yes those are unique deco, but they're not replicas. It's the special replica I'm after. I've got 2 half-finished pages for Stratics that I'm working on, I'm missing pictures and some info. I need pictures of items in back packs and, where applicable, on paper dolls.
*looks around furtively*
Don't tell zigzag, but here's a sneak preview:
http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=29782
http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=29920

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
woah! I didn't intend to start a war!

Yes those are unique deco, but they're not replicas. It's the special replica I'm after. I've got 2 half-finished pages for Stratics that I'm working on, I'm missing pictures and some info. I need pictures of items in back packs and, where applicable, on paper dolls.
*looks around furtively*
Don't tell zigzag, but here's a sneak preview:
http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=29782
http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=29920

I don't quite see the luster of these replica items, I mean, they're cheap knock offs of cheap knock offs..:sad4:

Except these ones have durability! The statues on the other hand, LOVE EM!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh, I'm not judging them, I'm just listing them. I'm perfectly willing to make another page listing all the deco stuff, with pictures, but I don't do champ spawns myself.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see Obliv's needle reported dropping from any other spawn, maybe that is the unique.

This week I got a drop at either the toko site or oaks site tram, dont know when or where but it was oblivions needle.

I worked no other champ's.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got Red Death statue!

*hangs it in front of Lord Nox* neiner

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got Red Death statue!

*hangs it in front of Lord Nox* neiner

I'd buy it, I'm picking up my plague beast statue tonight, hopefully. :scholar:

Also, just acquired my final ophidian, do believe I have ever decor replica aside from pier/rock, & the skull pole, but let's face it, I'm not solo'ing Oaks in this day & age..!

Also, end result minus a web (Dunno where to put it..!);

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd buy it, I'm picking up my plague beast statue tonight, hopefully. :scholar:

Also, just acquired my final ophidian, do believe I have ever decor replica aside from pier/rock, & the skull pole, but let's face it, I'm not solo'ing Oaks in this day & age..!

Also, end result minus a web (Dunno where to put it..!);
Good Job Noximos Love :heart: Soul

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was awarded Oblivion's Needle from Merkatus this evening. Didn't see that on the list of shared. :)

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mythical Detective of the Royal Guard boots and Lieutenant of The Britannian Royal Guard sash from Ilhenir the Stained in Bedlam.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, 100% sure.

I've had three drops upto now, a slime statue from Barra, ophid warrior from Rikktor and last night the sash.

I only did three spawns yesterday, weald and then straight to bedlam where I got the message I had been given a reward so I checked my bag and saw the sash :) then i did a cold blood at humility.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, 100% sure.

I've had three drops upto now, a slime statue from Barra, ophid warrior from Rikktor and last night the sash.

I only did three spawns yesterday, weald and then straight to bedlam where I got the message I had been given a reward so I checked my bag and saw the sash :) then i did a cold blood at humility.
I'll take your word for it - updated.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update;

First solo Merkatus I've managed to complete, and got the statue! Lady Luck loves ol' Noximos!

Now, onto Red Death & Dread horn.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah..another show-off post.
Dread spider, two of three webs (The other just doesn't fit in my hous proper.)
Tormented Minotaur
Demon skull, both models
Slime, all 3
Plague beast lord
Evil Idol (With my own little design ;P)
Red Death
Ophdian Knight & Warrior
Ophidian Arch mage & mage
Both rock models
Pier

Only need the dread horn statue..want to buy.

http://i39.***********/epkk7n.jpg

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone happen to have a different animated water decor? Apparently there's supposed to be 4? I'm guessing the two rocks, the pier, and one more...any input?

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ONE MORE POST!

Rumor has it, "Acid proof robe" drops off of harrower, spawns black, awaiting screenshot.

N

Nastia Cross

IDK if a screen shot was posted, but Bombastic Fail definately posted about this on the Chessy boards. One of the members of our alliance got an acid proof robe replica over the weekend while we were chaining Harrowers. I personally saw it and can confirm that it drops.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IDK if a screen shot was posted, but Bombastic Fail definately posted about this on the Chessy boards. One of the members of our alliance got an acid proof robe replica over the weekend while we were chaining Harrowers. I personally saw it and can confirm that it drops.
Have you tried to use it to get into see Chief P? Maybe it obviates the need to purchase or craft rope.

-Galen's player

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just noticed now, thanks to other posters, that it was robe and hot rope.

It had no properties besides the name and the replica tag?

-Galen's player

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to buy your non-duped one for years, but no.

BUT NO! >:[

Also, Acid-proof off of Harrower confirmed.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated. I wonder what other replicas drop off harrower. And is it possible that Acid Proof Robe or Ari drop off Twisted Weald, Bedlam or Meraktus (as we do not know all their uniques/shared).

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wasn't it said that all the Harrower replicas were unique? Though the decorative items might be shared?