• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which champ spawns drops what? **SPOILER**

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rat: Fang of Rectus.
Shared: Djinni's Ring, Detective boots (+4 int and +3 int), Gauntlets of Anger*, Oak Leaf Shroud
Decoration: Swamp Tile (2 different animations), Slime statue (two colours).

Dragon: Crown of Tal'keesh.
Shared: Most Knowledge Person (+5hp/4/3 all dif colours), Brave Knight of Britannia, L.T Sash.
Decoration: Lava Tile, Ophidian Arch Mage Statue, Ophidian Warrior Statue, Ophidian Knight, Ophidian Mage.

Spider: Calm
Shared: Necromancer Shroud, Oak Leaf Shroud, Most Knowledge Person (+5hp/4/3 all dif colours), Oblivions Needle
Decoration: Spider Statue, Small Web, Spider web two.

Oaks: Orc Chief Helm
Shared:Survival Knife, Djinny Ring, Lt. Sash, Samaritan Robe, Detective Boots and Knowledge Robe.
Decoration: Animated Water Tile, Pier, Wind Spirit, Rocks with water.

Undead: Shroud of Deceit
Shared: Necromancer Shroud, Captain Johns Hat.
Decoration: Wall Blood Tile, Tattered Mummy Wrapping.

Imp: Gladiators Collar
Shared: Royal Guard Survival Knife, Necromancer Shroud
Decoration: Lava Tile, Daemon Skull.

Twisted Weald: Quell.
Shared:
Decoration: Pier, Rocks with water.

Meraktus: Subdue
Shared: Royal Guard Survival Knife, Most Knowledge Person, Oblivions Needle.
Decoration: A Vase, Minotaur Statue.

Bedlam: N/A
Shared: Necromancer Shroud, Oblivion's Needle, Detective Boots, LT sash.
Decoration: Plague Beast Statue, Red Death Statue.

Tokuno: Pacify
Shared: Brave Knight of Britannia, All boots (4/3/2 int), Oak Leaf Shroud, LT Sash.
Decoration: Swamp Tile, A futon.

Harrower: Champ Spawn Idol, Skull Pole, Shroud of Ari, Rock with water, Acid Proof Robe.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it could drop a special champ item, decoration, or a replica
The "special" champ item is a unique artifact which only that specific spawn drops. Decorations are themed towards the spawn and then there are the 6 shared replicas. This thread is dedicated to finding out the unique artifacts.

S

Smokin

I'll keep an updated list of which champ spawns drop which "unique" artifact. So far the only one I've gotten is Embroided Oak Leaf Shroud off of Barracoon. Please post in here if you have gotten others.

Rat: Embroided Oak Leaf Shroud
Dragon: N/A (did one and didnt get anything)
Spider: N/A
Undead: N/A
Imp: N/A
Twisted Weald: N/A
Meraktus: N/A
Tokuno: N/A

Am I missing any spawns?
Isn't Oaks and the twisted weald the same thing and I believe the Harrower does drop something too. Who knows yet though.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't Oaks and the twisted weald the same thing and I believe the Harrower does drop something too. Who knows yet though.
The spawn in Twisted Weald is similar to oaks for the first level, however it changes from beyond there, with a different boss. I think it was said that the harrower only drops unique arties? I'm not sure.

B

Beastmaster

Petrify, double check that spelling. If 'embroided' is what they used we may as well ask for the correction now. That is a common mispelling of 'embroidered'.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petrify, double check that spelling. If 'embroided' is what they used we may as well ask for the correction now. That is a common mispelling of 'embroidered'.
Yeah your right. I misspelled it not Mythic... damn confusing.

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll keep an updated list of which champ spawns drop which "unique" artifact. So far the only one I've gotten is Embroided Oak Leaf Shroud off of Barracoon. Please post in here if you have gotten others.

Rat:Embroidered Oak Leaf Shroud
Dragon: N/A (did one and didnt get anything)
Spider: N/A
Undead: N/A
Imp: N/A
Twisted Weald: N/A
Meraktus: N/A
Tokuno: N/A

Am I missing any spawns?
I'm confused. The publish isn't live yet is it?

C

Coranthe

The publish is live on TC1. Still has a few bugs to be sorted. The client patch is not out yet.

L

Lord Kynd

your on test right ?
make some 'uber' gear and get your skills high.. do they give 120 scrolls and +25 stat scrolls also for template testing ?

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shared should be same across the bosses, I think?

Dragon will be Crown of the Talkeesh, most likely!

N

Nastia Cross

What do you mean when you say "shared"? I must have missed this in the earlier threads about the replicas...

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you mean when you say "shared"? I must have missed this in the earlier threads about the replicas...
With one exception, all of the champs can drop either replicas that only they can spawn, or ones that can spawn on any champ. The latter category is referred to as "shared."

The exception is the Harrower, who it seems (unless the team changes its collective mind, or I'm remembering it incorrectly) can only drop its own replicas.

Check the Publish 57 notes on UO.com.

-Galen's player

N

Nastia Cross

With one exception, all of the champs can drop either replicas that only they can spawn, or ones that can spawn on any champ. The latter category is referred to as "shared."

The exception is the Harrower, who it seems (unless the team changes its collective mind, or I'm remembering it incorrectly) can only drop its own replicas.

Check the Publish 57 notes on UO.com.

-Galen's player
Ah I get it now.. like corruption drops on all peerless but only the Effusion drops captured essence. Man, I can't wait for the complete list now.

K

Katlene

Im rather excited about this one. Going to be LOL on oce though.
3 people are gunna try n kill everyone attempting to get the new items.
Going to be hilarious.
im going to die lots i can tell that now a) they love me so much that ill be kos and b) ive not bothered to do spawns in years n i cant remember where they all are rofl

W

Wraith One

well another one to add to your list. I just recently got gauntlets of anger [replica] off of barracoon.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a link somewhere that explains what these arties are?

-nevermind.... found some info here at the forums.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well another one to add to your list. I just recently got gauntlets of anger [replica] off of barracoon.
Hmm that's odd, it contradicts the "shared arties".

Well, we can assume that either Gauntlets of Anger is the shared arty or the shroud... at least we know all the arties that drop off of barra. Could I see a screenshot?

J

J0KING

Actually... if it isnt much trouble... could somebody add the pics of the artifacts that are found?

Have Fun!!!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm that's odd, it contradicts the "shared arties".

Well, we can assume that either Gauntlets of Anger is the shared arty or the shroud... at least we know all the arties that drop off of barra. Could I see a screenshot?
Looking at the other shared items I would say that most likely Oak Leaf is shared and gauntlets is unique to rat.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking at the other shared items I would say that most likely Oak Leaf is shared and gauntlets is unique to rat.
I'll have to find out by seeing if I get Oak/Gauntlets off of one of the other champs. Won't be able to do a large list until it hits production shards.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Robe of Britannia "Ari", Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard (body sash), and Gladiator's Collar will probably be the most saught after.

So since 6 of each are shared.... that means that 6 different bosses can drop each of those? or only 2-3 bosses might drop a sash?

is Brave Knight of The Britannia [Replica] the whole suit or a random peice or what?

R

RichDC

The Robe of Britannia "Ari", Lieutenant of the Britannian Royal Guard (body sash), and Gladiator's Collar will probably be the most saught after.

So since 6 of each are shared.... that means that 6 different bosses can drop each of those? or only 2-3 bosses might drop a sash?

is Brave Knight of The Britannia [Replica] the whole suit or a random peice or what?
From what i read all the bosses will drop the "minor" "shared" arties (similar to say the peerless greds or crimmy) but only one champ will drop the specific unique arty (similar to say travestys eye diseased bark, and the grizz ar, mels hatchet, mark of trav).

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what i read all the bosses will drop the "minor" "shared" arties (similar to say the peerless greds or crimmy) but only one champ will drop the specific unique arty (similar to say travestys eye diseased bark, and the grizz ar, mels hatchet, mark of trav).
Most of these items can't really be called "minors." I guess some could. Their powers vary.

The idea is this.

Each boss has deco items, and Replicas.

The deco items I know nothing about.

The Replicas come in 2 types. One type is unique to that boss, the other any of the bosses can drop.

With the exception of the Harrower: That little bugger can only drop Replicas that are unique to him.

NO IDEA how the deco rewards are going to work, however.

-Galen's player

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So basically if you had the original Dijinns ring or the orc helm its going to be worthless? Or are these new item drops marked different?:eyes:

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Do the robes and sashes even have durability?
Oak leaf and the boots both had 150 durability so I'm guessing they all do.

Well the devs said something like Oaks had 6 shared arties, while most others had 3, I assumed that Oaks had all of the shared arties that dropped... however it seems like there might be 10 shared in total. E.g Rats may drop Gauntlets of Anger as a shared one, along with Undead and Daemon, but none of the rest do.

I'm going to hazard a guess that because there was only one thing listed that it will be only one piece, which is probably whatever was duped the most.

Each boss has deco items, and Replicas.

The deco items I know nothing about.

The Replicas come in 2 types. One type is unique to that boss, the other any of the bosses can drop.

With the exception of the Harrower: That little bugger can only drop Replicas that are unique to him.
Correct. I have no idea about the decorations either, I have not even see one drop yet.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting tile; thanks for the screencap.

On the Publish generally.....I'm surprised there hasn't been more information on who gives out what....I'm actually, however, taking the comparative lack of information as a positive sign of sorts. I'm assuming that on both TC and Origin, the spawns are heavily camped, and yet not a ton of the stuff has been handed out.

This means that the items are still comparatively hard to get, and thus worth getting. By the same token, it's not like no one has seen anything either.

The team may have gotten the drop rate "just right" for the time being.

-Galen's player

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll start farming for them tomorrow my time, which is in about 24 hours. Will take me about 2 weeks to get an entire list, for the major spawns like Rat/Dragon/Spider/Imp it should only take a couple of days.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will stratics make a page on this on their site? uo[dot]stratics[dot]com/replicas
:please:

V

Vahne

Spider drops dread spider statue that makes spider noises. different hue than EM rare black widow statue.

edit: rat also drops - fang of ractus