• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is the FUN

• Thread starter mysticlisa516
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

<blockquote><hr>

Who is EA to dictate my game for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are, contrary to popular opinion, the company that owns this game. We players are leasee's of part of the bandwidth for the game and our avatars, and yes we do get a voice, but THEY have the word with the bark on it. Players are not realizing that we are not the boss, they are. If you want to buy a game, then go pay $30-$40 a pop for TS2 and all the expansions. Then you will *own* an EA game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

First of all, I have tried other games and don't like them. Many of them are too much sex or violence. Second, yes, I am unhappy at the moment. But I have invested too much time on my sim to give up. But don't get me wrong, me and my 4 accounts won't take too much crap on them concentrating on the botters.

They need to think about what everyone wants, not the selected few. Many that I have talked to says the botters never did mess with their game, it was the unfixed exploit.

Has the devs thought that maybe if they introduced new items (since not everyone can do CC) maybe the griping would calm down a bit while they do concentrate on botters. Just GIVE us a little extra is all I'm asking, instead of all the TAKING that they are doing.

[/ QUOTE ]
They are working on it, awhile back they added some girl to the team to help pull all of the objects from The Sims to EA-Land. I forgot her name and I am too lazy to browse around on the Blog.

[/ QUOTE ]
I just spent an hour on the blog searching for this person, or any info on sims1 objects - maybe I wasn't doing it right, but I found very little.
Team bios weren't much help as there are 7 team members whose bios are empty. The only thing I found was a vague reference to "Audrey" as someone tasked to "bring objects" into the game - which I presume to mean Sims1 objects.
As to the subject of bringing those objects in, I could find nothing.
Maybe someone more familiar with the labyrinthine blog could help?

G

You make it sound as if what we have now with CC is all we will ever get. In the future will will be able to make everything and anything we want. The sky is the limit. One day we will be creating our own fun. But like all things it has to start somewhere, its only logical to start on easy things.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe the Devs will introduce a new interaction that will help knock the chip off your shoulder. Most of these people are "trying" to usnderstand and maybe help, but your attitude is so confrontational, why would anyone really care or want to help. Maybe this is really the reason the devs aren't listening to your quiestions or complaints at town hall or in emails.

Yea I know STFU, I don't understand you... and you're right.... I don't

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this is so Un-called for. *shakes fist* and leaves

G

<blockquote><hr>

Tried to work wiki, but couldn't navigate it. Very poorly set up. IMHO

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 3 people that I can think of just off the top of my head that would be willing to sit down with you in YIM or something like it and walk you through the tutorial: Nikki King, Isaac Hinderson, and myself. They even have a tutorial that is listed 'for dummies' (their wording, a knockoff of all the 'for Dummies' book series). I understand that some people learn better when they are walked through it with somebody else one on one, so I have no problem assisting people who want to learn.....all I want is for people to WANT to learn and not have the 'screw it, too hard' attitude.

M

mysticlisa516

Never mind, no one understands what I'm saying. Thats ok, as long as you have a good game, that's all that counts. Forget the one's that aren't tech savvy or doesn't want anything to do with CC. We don't count.

Well, that attitude will ruin the game, because people are leaving by the dozen by the day. Then where will all your cheerfulness go? Down the drain with EA Land.

All I'm asking is for more items to be implemented into the game, and then concentrate on botters. Give us new things to do. Jesus, is that plain enough?

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

She isn't complaining about it's existence.

She is complaining that she is tired of being told that CC is a remedy for her.

She's tried it, it doesn't work for her.

I too get a bit tired of hearing "Well *I* am happy and *I* play *such and such style*. Why aren't YOU happy?!!"

[/ QUOTE ]
No, have you ever thought that a few you just want something to whine about? "Oh...well, *I* don't like the CC and *I* don't like the new Bot Prevention Method, *I* think I will go complain about it. Hey, maybe *I*'ll get what *I* want. Maybe if *I* post in TH, a Dev will read it and add new objects so *I* can have FUN again." Instead of going out and waiting and making the best of what we have. /end rant.

T

TrustMeInc

The game coding is old and will never get rid of people using bots.

Face it you lose they win, work on game improvement not trying to fix a problem that cannot be fix.

As long and you can point and click you cannot fix this.

GAME OVER DEV's

Funny how this 2% is really isn't a problem.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I want to know where the fun is in the game now?

The devs have decided to slowly take any $ making opportunities away. They are now putting a cap on what we can earn. They have messed with log in to where many cannot get in the game, or can only play one of their sims.

And don't give me the garbage about bots. Bots are not ruined the game, it was the exploit that was not fixed for several months.

And get rid of the cash out feature. It's not worth the frustrations.

When there was mention of starting the game anew, I was excited because I thought they would introduce new items to interact with. But all we have is CC that just stands there and looks pretty.

I am becoming disheartened in this game very quickly. And don't tell me to go to free play. How will that help if I free play or cancel. They still lose my money, and if too many players do that: bye bye game.

When are the devs gonna actually start putting fun back into the game? If I wanted only a chat room for social, I can go to a free program to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda like just socializing and stuff. True, it takes longer to make money, and the CC doesn't move yet, but I think this is just the beginning. I think we'll eventually get more interactions, more CC, more jobs, and if we're REALLY lucky, a thriving economy. Plus, the free accounts have brought in thousands of new players to meet. I think its quite nifty n.n

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I too get a bit tired of hearing "Well *I* am happy and *I* play *such and such style*. Why aren't YOU happy?!!"

[/ QUOTE ]
No, have you ever thought that a few you just want something to whine about? Oh well, *I* don't like the CC and *I* don't like the new Bot Prevention Method, *I* think I will go complain about it. Hey, maybe *I*'ll get what *I* want. Maybe if *I* post in TH, a Dev will read it and add new objects so *I* can have FUN again. Instead of going out and waiting and making the best of what we have. /end rant.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did *you* ever think about how some of *you* are only too happy to paint everybody with the same brush?
Did *you* ever think about, maybe - just maybe, sitting on your butt and saying nothing is NOT the best course of action?
Did *you* ever think about opening your mind to the possibilities both good AND bad?
I thought not.

G

Have you ever thought that a few people want to enter a game to have fun?

They cater to the 2% of botters, why not cater to the 2% of people who want to have fun in a game?

Or would bringing fun into the game cause you heartache?

C

Cruz Cavera

Uhhh, yeah I have taken an outlook on the bad. I hate the payouts, I hate the building prices, and I hate being poor. Do you see me here crying and complaining? NO, because it wouldn't make an difference. I also find it funny that people post on here and expect people to explain to them how to have fun. You can't lisa already has it in her head that this game is unFUN.

S

Shadowbay

or at least be able to make enough "simoleans" to buy what is mostly chairs or tacky yard art, which is just my opinion,and Im real sure that most of you wont like, Ill decide later if Im gonna lose any sleep over it or not.

open fire now!!

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

They cater to the 2% of botters, why not cater to the 2% of people who want to have fun in a game?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, it would cause a lot of heartache. I pay 9.99$ a month and play just about everyday because this game is unfun, that is the only reason.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Never mind, no one understands what I'm saying. Thats ok, as long as you have a good game, that's all that counts. Forget the one's that aren't tech savvy or doesn't want anything to do with CC. We don't count.

Well, that attitude will ruin the game, because people are leaving by the dozen by the day. Then where will all your cheerfulness go? Down the drain with EA Land.

All I'm asking is for more items to be implemented into the game, and then concentrate on botters. Give us new things to do. Jesus, is that plain enough?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, it is plain enough but it should also be plain that you're posting this in the WRONG PLACE for it to be effectively heard. It should also be plain that these things might actually happen in the future, but that a little patience and dedication is needed in the meantime. If you feel you're investing too much money into the game for what you're getting, then convert 2 of the 4 accounts to free and keep the two premiums. Then you have extra money in the month to find something to do when you're frustrated with how things are *today* or you can use that money in the ATM to further your in-game goals that you say are now 'impossible'. Either way you would not be forking out any MORE money, just re-appropriating it. It might just lead to more happiness, while still showing support and dedication to EA that you want this game to succeed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, it would cause a lot of heartache. I pay 9.99$ a month and play just about everyday because this game is unfun, that is the only reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess so, why else would you attack some poor guy who asks where the fun is?

I left for 2 years. I came back and wow I have not seen 1 item made by the developers that was not in the game when I left.

I like making CC, its not exactly fun. Its very tediuous. But I do it.

Why do people jump all over a guy who notices that the game has not changed in years.

Besides CC, tell me, O knower of everthing, where can I go in EALand and find something I can interact with that was not here two years ago?

*waiting patiently*

M

mysticlisa516

According to you, the game is only unFUN for me. Fine. Whatever you wanna think.

Yes, I was unhappy with the way payout went down, and buying things went up. But I endured. I JUST WANT NEW THINGS TO DO!!!! But according to everyone, I must be patient and wait for them to figure out the botter situation (which will never happen) and deal with the game the way it is.

But since I am the only one that finds the game unFUN and have no reason to say anything, well, I will just shut up now and listen to all the rah rah people and then the devs will think nothing is wrong. Everyone is finally happy with the game.

Must be nice living in a dream world where everyone is happy with everything.

I

imported_Trudymac

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
No, have you ever thought that a few you just want something to whine about? Oh well, *I* don't like the CC and *I* don't like the new Bot Prevention Method, *I* think I will go complain about it. Hey, maybe *I*'ll get what *I* want. Maybe if *I* post in TH, a Dev will read it and add new objects so *I* can have FUN again. Instead of going out and waiting and making the best of what we have. /end rant.

[/ QUOTE ]Problem with that "logic" is, the complainers would have to be telling you to play their way. They're not. They are complaining at the Game Gods because the way they play is being attacked. If that makes your Pollyanna world a little more uncomfy because you lack the self control to simply avoid complaint threads, doesn't mean the rest of us have to give in to your passive aggressiveness. I don't think most of you are really that bothered by complaints. I think it's an irresistible open-mic for those you want to try and shine in the dev's (and in each other's) eyes. What else could explain "happy" people getting themselves all wound up over other people opinions, and carrying on about for page after page?

If you're so about making the best of things, why are you here arguing with people who are obviously not going to be swayed by sanctimonious "You should play like I do and maybe you would be having fun!!" posts?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I left for 2 years. I came back and wow I have not seen 1 item made by the developers that was not in the game when I left.

Why do people jump all over a guy who notices that the game has not changed in years.

Besides CC, tell me, O knower of everthing, where can I go in EALand and find something I can interact with that was not here two years ago?

*waiting patiently*

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm not Mr. Knower of Everything, but I can answer that.

You can go onto most any store lot and interact with an ATM.
Besides that, you can go to..... uh.... um....
Or.... you can go to..... wait a sec.....

Lemme start over... You can go to a store lot and use an ATM!
There! See???

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Problem with that "logic" is, the complainers would have to be telling you to play their way. They're not. They are complaining at the Game Gods because the way they play is being attacked. If that makes your Pollyanna world a little more uncomfy because you lack the self control to simply avoid complaint threads, doesn't mean the rest of us have to give in to your passive aggressiveness. I don't think most of you are really that bothered by complaints. I think it's an irresistible open-mic for those you want to try and shine in the dev's (and in each other's) eyes. What else could explain "happy" people getting themselves all wound up over other people opinions, and carrying on about for page after page?

If you're so about making the best of things, why are you here arguing with people who are obviously not going to be swayed by sanctimonious "You should play like I do and maybe you would be having fun!!" posts?

[/ QUOTE ]
clapclapclap

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

*waiting patiently*

[/ QUOTE ]

Interact? INTERACT??? Well, you have a problem, kiddo. All of the additions to the game since 2003 have been passive animations, not really things you *interact* with. You click on the sprinkler, the campfire, the craft bench (add your own item here) and you WATCH PASSIVELY while the animation runs.

The fun in this game has always come from players who invent ways to utilize game items for interactive activities; utilizing the items in ways not intended by the developers. Items which, by the way, have pretty much been made unusable for alternative use by the current devs and their purge on any item that might interfere with the new economy.

It is just like toys for children. There are so many toys that "do everything" so that the kid can sit back and watch. The real fun, the toys that maintain interest, are the blocks, dolls, trucks -- the things where the kid has to create the fun.

I keep waiting for the additions to game that will give us the tools to invent more fun. Maybe CC will be part of the answer in days to come. I hope so. For now, CC is just something to "look at." (Passive activity) So far, the only activity I see being promoted is using the ATM. (OK, that last remark was pure sarcasm, but I felt like it.)

I

imported_Trudymac

*ttl*

Player 1: I can't believe you're letting something in a GAME make you unhappy!

Player2: Yeah, it's almost as bad as letting another player's opinion about something in a game make you unhappy.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

LOL. I swear I hadn't read your snipe at ATMs when I wrote my last post.

Great minds think alike.

(The entire quote is "Great minds think alike, and fools never differ." )

C

Cruz Cavera

Aqua, I am not jealous. Knowing that you were gone for 2 years makes some sense. TSO was due termination last June, Alphaville was the only remotely busy city. There were NO money houses, Fruit was 10 million a piece, and everyone had about 10 million Simoleans in their pocket, if not more. It was a rich ghost town.

Within a little less than a year the positive things we have been rewarded is, Test Center 3, New Players, Returning Players, The new Deed option, Widgets, Custom Signs, Custom Chairs, Custom Statues, EA-Land, Merged Cities with our houses and objects, and the ATM.

Negative things we have gotten, Lag, Lag, Lag, oh and umm....Lag, Bugs, Glitches, Botters, Lower Payouts, and a whole lot more.

We have lost, Simoleans (That we can earn back.), Higer Payouts, a lot of playing time due to Bugs, Glitches, and Down Time, and that's all I can think of right now.

Soon to come is, Amnesty which is, Locks, 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year, 4th Year and 5th Year Gifts, Simmys and some of us will become TSO Founders. Lots of things coming from the Wiki, more Custom Content options, new House Features, plus lots more I am sure. Also, we will soon be able to add our RL Picture to our Sims Bio.

When you write it all down and take a serious look. This is what you somewhat see, atleast in my opinon. So, you can complain, whine, and pancake. Do what you want, but it won't solve anything and I am sure you will come right back a year or two later and think, "Wow I wish I would have stayed." Because that is what I am hearing a lot these days.

And Aqua, I am sorry if it seemed like I attacked you. I apologize.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*waiting patiently*

[/ QUOTE ]

well there is EALand.... it wasn't here two years ago, and most likely because EALand is now here you do have a place to go and play.

And if we really stop to think, and maybe use some logic, it's most likely that during that long time of nothing happening they were busy at work creating TC3 and EALand with the new coding. Did they tell us "hey we aren't making new stuff because we are working on secret stuff" the boards would be loaded with "I'm paying 9.99 a month and I demand you tell us what you are working on posts".... and had they said we are working on new code to make the game better and bring in new things... there would have been " Is it done yet? when is it going to be done" why isn't it done" posts.

They have said that they are going to introduce scripting so people who create CC and add script to the item so it has interaction. ummm NEW STUFF to have fun with... when will it be done and introduced? don't know... have to wait or start posting "when is it going to be done threads"...

and to the original poster... the STFU was addressed to myself on your behalf, I was attempting to read your mind. It was not intended for you.. as i am well aware that I nor anyone else can or should tell you to STFU. happy posting and i hope it gets you somewhere.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*waiting patiently*

[/ QUOTE ]

Interact? INTERACT??? Well, you have a problem, kiddo. All of the additions to the game since 2003 have been passive animations, not really things you *interact* with. You click on the sprinkler, the campfire, the craft bench (add your own item here) and you WATCH PASSIVELY while the animation runs.

The fun in this game has always come from players who invent ways to utilize game items for interactive activities; utilizing the items in ways not intended by the developers. Items which, by the way, have pretty much been made unusable for alternative use by the current devs and their purge on any item that might interfere with the new economy.

It is just like toys for children. There are so many toys that "do everything" so that the kid can sit back and watch. The real fun, the toys that maintain interest, are the blocks, dolls, trucks -- the things where the kid has to create the fun.

I keep waiting for the additions to game that will give us the tools to invent more fun. Maybe CC will be part of the answer in days to come. I hope so. For now, CC is just something to "look at." (Passive activity) So far, the only activity I see being promoted is using the ATM. (OK, that last remark was pure sarcasm, but I felt like it.)

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point - don't forget cardboard boxes and dust bunnies.

I

imported_Trudymac

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]This should be framed and mailed to EA HQ.

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL. I swear I hadn't read your snipe at ATMs when I wrote my last post.

Great minds think alike.

(The entire quote is "Great minds think alike, and fools never differ." )

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm.... not sure I would want to analyze that quote too closely.

G

Very nice answer.

You were not attacking me. Its just that people come here and state a fact, or ask a question and posters jump all over them and tell them to quit if they are not happy.

Well, when I returned I moved into an entertainment lot. There were many returning and new players that came to visit us.

Right now, there are two entertainment lots open. with a grand total of 5 people at them. 30 days ago, we would have had 5 people at our lot.

It looks like many have already taken the advice of the posters here. They came, they saw, they didnt return.

Is that good for the game?

Instead of concentrating on the 2% that cheat, why not concentrate on the 90% that want to have fun?

Thats all we are asking.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

Very nice answer.

You were not attacking me. Its just that people come here and state a fact, or ask a question and posters jump all over them and tell them to quit if they are not happy.

Well, when I returned I moved into an entertainment lot. There were many returning and new players that came to visit us.

Right now, there are two entertainment lots open. with a grand total of 5 people at them. 30 days ago, we would have had 5 people at our lot.

It looks like many have already taken the advice of the posters here. They came, they saw, they didnt return.

Is that good for the game?

Instead of concentrating on the 2% that cheat, why not concentrate on the 90% that want to have fun?

Thats all we are asking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand the 2% part. I was around when the big Exploit happened. It started with a small group of people, then it blew up to about 50. Jam Payouts were 100k a case. Something that small can cause a HUGE impact on the economy. Right now we may not be having fun, but Greg said, the economy is almost stable. So, that means once the economy is secure. The fun stuff starts rolling in and I know this is true because he already told us of what is to come yesterday in TH. You know the quote that is always stated "Play now, pay later or, pay now play later?" That is good for this situation.

S

Shadowbay

omg, you hit it dead on the head Trudy, you go girl, I, and Im sure plenty of others agree completely with you

open fire now!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that makes a lot of sense. The most fun I ever had in the game was using the objects we had in a manner unintended by the makers. Light bulbs turned to death bulbs, flamingo garden statues turned to a flamingo farm, a mental institution made of the normal objects. It was the truly the best of the game, although I'm certainly not objected to some new things now and then.

G

It is amazing how stupid some ppl in game are. They have no clue what they missed out on.

Anytime Greg wants to share anything about the game. I can't wait to hear it. Greg is the man.

M

mysticlisa516

Thanks for calling some of us stupid. Guess you and the ones who think like you are the smart ones.

G

<blockquote><hr>

All I've ever wanted was new things to do. Not the same old crap with lower incentives.

Clear enough for ya?

[/ QUOTE ]Actually? Yes. I completely understand where you're coming from here. I myself have "quit" TSO on a number of occasions when the game was no longer fun for me.

I, too, look forward to having more fun things to do in EA-Land. But I have come to understand that, in order to add more fun things to the game, the game needs a new foundation, and that is what is being worked on right now. You can't build a beautiful house on a crumbling, inadequate foundation. A good foundation isn't fun. It's nothing to look at. You don't invite someone over to your house to admire your foundation; yet its overall role in your house is crucial.

We're still in the "rebuilding the foundation" phase of this game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

OK, I have just built a money house and I have never really had any experience with botters as I usually run a service house. So, are there tells as to who are botters that I should be aware of? I have played pizza until my sim won't and I go green. Do the bots green? I mean obviously if they are discussing it in front of me I have Lee, Luc and Greg bookmarked so I can send them a message but as far as other ways to tell, help we be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]There's a limit to how well I can expain botting and describe a botter and stay within the Stratics Rules of Conduct, so this might be a bit vague...

Imagine if you had four accounts. On each account, you create a sim, and on each sim you max out a specific skill. Then, you take your four sims, and put them in a house with nothing but greening items and a pizza table.

Now, imagine that, with your four sims, you are sitting at your computer making pizza, stopping only to green, then going back to make more pizza. Imagine that you are doing this for 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except when the game is down for maintenance.

You can't do this. You could probably keep this up for two, maybe three days, before you croaked over from sleep deprivation, or boredom, or both.

No human could do this; but an automated program, known as a "bot", can. And you don't have to be at the computer much at all.

You will almost never encounter a bot in the act. They don't visit other houses. They depend on a controlled environment free of any disruptions.

In days past, a single bot-driven sim team could generate close to a million simoleans. A whole bot-farm could generate millions upon millions. Most of these simoleans would then be sold to normal, human players, and generally used to gain a competitive edge over players who constrain themselves to what they can make within the realm of human limitations. An example of such would be the "Make 10 jams and we'll give you 50k" payouts that were prevalent in the Production Cities.

Nowadays, with the ATM machines, anyone can offer and sustain high visitor-hour payouts simply by purchasing simoleans from the ATM, bypassing botters altogether. However, botters are still dangerous for two reasons: One, they can offer better exchange rates than the ATM; and two, when cash-out eventually comes, botters can literally generate hundreds of thousands of dollars for themselves at EA's expense. Thus, with cash-out, botters have been elevated from "major nuisances" to criminal fraud.

I hope this explains it all well enough.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]I understand what you're saying. Yes, the fun stuff will come, but it will likely come through CC. Right now, we're only seeing the tip of the iceburg with what CC can do for the game. In the near future, CC objects will be interactable in ways that make them better than if EA just simply dropped new objects on us.

They will come; right now, there's more important things that need to be done to help ensure fully-interactive CC won't cause any problems.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Good point - don't forget cardboard boxes and dust bunnies.

[/ QUOTE ]Wait... We have dust bunnies in game now???

Awesome!!!

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

I want to know where the fun is in the game now?

[/ QUOTE ]

It died as soon as the RP houses closed.

I

imported_TraciRK

OK tysm for explaining. I have heard alot about bots in the 6 months I have played but never really seen them or wasn't aware that is what they were if they were there lol.

I do see a lot of advertisements for buying simoleans on bios and such and have visited a couple of sites but with scammers abounding I am not comfortable, especially with rl money using any of their services. At least with ATM's you know exactly who you are dealing with.

I did have a person try to get me to give them money in EALand and they would give me money in tc3 and I turned them down, wasn't sure if this is legal or not and I had no clue who the person was. Overly cautious perhaps but better safe than sorry.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Greg even said that they will never completely get rid of botters. So are the majority of the players to suffer all the while.

By fun, I mean NEW items that we can INTERACT with. Screw the botters, they never have bothered me and my game, its the devs doing that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone can learn CC. We do beginner classes on Sunday, we just finished this weeks class. No one can know if they cant learn unless they try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, is something I need. Can non computer people figure out to make cc. Will there be more classes? How do u find out about the classes? What do we need before taking the classes? Could there be a post about this. This nugget of info is kind of lost in this post.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I have tried, and I got frustrated. Who the hell are you to say that ANYONE can learn? I don't understand it, and I never will unless I have someone beside me at my computer showing me step by step. And you writing in a room doesn't do me any good. I am so tired of people telling me what I can and can't do. And why should I HAVE to learn, I'm really not interested in it. Point and click does me just fine. That's why I want new items to interact with.

Jesus, I am so tired of the CC talk,,,NOT INTERESTED!!!!! Got it?

[/ QUOTE ]
What I don't understand is.. People complained about not having Custom Content or anything new for that matter. As soon as we do get something, you have to complain about that. It's never ending.

[/ QUOTE ]

I complain about alot of things but not cc. I love cc. I complain about low payouts cause I want to be able to buy more cc. I would so love to learn to do it.

I know we can't post sims names, but there is one girl that is doing the most wonderful chairs, tables and counters. I put most of my money into her shop. It is so great to go home and see all the new cc items. I can't wait for the beds and am very sad that I will most likely not be able to pay for the beds. See why I want higher payouts, why I am upset about the cap. Gads I am waiting for new stoves and friges also. Yea CC...Red headed girlfriend keep it up.

G

there is an entire section on CC on the boards.. lists class times and discussion on how and where to look for software (free) and how to video's.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Greg even said that they will never completely get rid of botters. So are the majority of the players to suffer all the while.

By fun, I mean NEW items that we can INTERACT with. Screw the botters, they never have bothered me and my game, its the devs doing that.

[/ QUOTE ]
We can interact with the CC. We can sit on some of it. What else are you wanting? What is it that YOU have in mind?

[/ QUOTE ]

We can interact with the CC? That's a joke! Yeah, we can sit on a chair. Big deal. I'm with Mysticlisa. I want to see CC I can actually interact with (besides sitting on a stupid chair). I also agree with her asking where's the fun? CC isn't it for me and it's causing more problems than it's solving from what I see.

G

I dont quote long posts. But using your, what is a bot answer.

Cant they look at hours played to determine who the botters are?

Try something that does not affect 50% of the population.

I am probably wrong about the 50% Look at what categories have the hours. Skill and money. The % is higher.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Anyone can learn CC. We do beginner classes on Sunday, we just finished this weeks class. No one can know if they cant learn unless they try.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, is something I need. Can non computer people figure out to make cc. Will there be more classes? How do u find out about the classes? What do we need before taking the classes? Could there be a post about this. This nugget of info is kind of lost in this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

You bet! Here is a link to the class thread: Click Me.

Hope to see you there!

I

imported_Trudymac

<blockquote><hr>

I dont quote long posts. But using your, what is a bot answer.

Cant they look at hours played to determine who the botters are?

Try something that does not affect 50% of the population.

I am probably wrong about the 50% Look at what categories have the hours. Skill and money. The % is higher.

[/ QUOTE ]Speaking of which - I wonder what's going to happen to skill and money houses once more people start to hit the cap.