• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats This Game Coming To

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skullcollector

War Ultima your in SCAM right? ok anything you may say has zero credibility since its proven how many times right here on the boards that SCAM exploits in any way shape or form they can. I somehow doubt you raised your chars skills in any legit fashion anyways. Skull why do you hate so hard, I've watched COP at the gate they are not the ones who start all the crap talk, you are, you and others who sit in the gaurd zone until one person is half life then you all surge out like your some elite pvper's and kill them. As for being the most hated I find that odd as well since most of COP I have seen do not talk smack when they die, they just get geared up and move on. I can already hear your next statement," oh your just a COP member" actually I'm not but I tell you one thing I would join cop before I would ever join a guild with a bunch of whiny gaurd zone sitting babies that I see every day in yew.

P.S. Names have little to do with logic and personally Polgara if I were you I would refrain from telling any of these people who you are. There seems to be an egomaniacal scary stalker mentality at work here and I would be leary were I you.
When i kill a COP i loot and move on, no time to talk but when three plus cop kills anyone they stand over then emoting "pisses on corps" and saying "owned one vs one" and "you suck, delete your char" and so on. When really they just got owned 3+ vs 1. And yes i have and will again in the future defend crap talk back to cop, they have to many smart mouth kids in there guild thats what makes them hated by so many. I back my words, cop only can as a group. And if you were going to join COP, im VERY sure you wont make a differance in ther pvp but just another mouth talking crap :) Your a J.A.F.O, nothing more. Your pvp imput is worth nothing but your opinion you may have about me is great, call me all the names you want. I dont hide behind a char no one knows and talk crap. I speak my mind and if you dont like it then maybe you should turn off your computer and find something else to do. And yes polgara/danu better not admit who he is lol, so many would get a BIG laugh.
Arroro, being mofo isnt cop but its close enough.....Once again new topic?

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull you aren't fond of the truth are you. Just relax and take a deep breath. And Arroyo ty for the advice I kind of figured it was the case. Skull I am not giving pvp advice, please quote me where I am, my argument is, taming skill is harder to raise and about on a par with two button push archers (no disrespect to those archers like those tamers who invest alot of time and energy in their chars) But seriously if you are an archer or even todays 'pvp' melee you should think twice about claiming 'taming has no skill' takes alot of skill to get there and control their pets. Not sure why we are even arguing this point, somehow I think we've changed argument from tamers to skullcollectors delicate ego *yawns* I shall move on.

A

Arroyo

LOL JAFO.
I am not in MOFO nor do I choose to bandy my name about as if I am someone that matters in this game, when i see illogical statements made that belie the truth I step up and set the record straight. I do not know if Polgara is Danu but from the names someone with some synapses firing correctly would use the word "she" rather than "he" I would think.
You whine far too much and take your in game persona far too seriously. It is why people make so much fun of you in this game and no one but PAS and SCAM respect you. Relax have a drink and see if Mommy will let you suckle some more?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey I resent people saying that yew gate sitters just surge out in big groups and kill cop. I kill cop there nonstop. One on one, one on five, one on 10. I dont care who helps me... I kill SCAM there too. They're almost as bad as cop. I said ALMOST. I'm thinking about handicapping my pvp skill to give everyone an advantage. Its getting boring again. What do you think? Should I finish my tamer? People would completely despise me on a tamer. That settles it, I'm finishing my tamer.

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chuckles* Yes use a tamer and stealth around. Btw you so don't kill people on your own and i've witnessed you die many times, just like many others in cop and other guilds. It's funny how people truley do 'up' themselves in this game, their delicate egos brimming with so much crud it can take a server down.

Get over yourselves the only person I think is the leet pvp uber greatest is Salty Pete.

ALL HAIL SALTY PETE!!

S

Skullcollector

Skull you aren't fond of the truth are you. Just relax and take a deep breath. And Arroyo ty for the advice I kind of figured it was the case. Skull I am not giving pvp advice, please quote me where I am, my argument is, taming skill is harder to raise and about on a par with two button push archers (no disrespect to those archers like those tamers who invest alot of time and energy in their chars) But seriously if you are an archer or even todays 'pvp' melee you should think twice about claiming 'taming has no skill' takes alot of skill to get there and control their pets. Not sure why we are even arguing this point, somehow I think we've changed argument from tamers to skullcollectors delicate ego *yawns* I shall move on.
Building a tamer isnt what anyone is talking about here but simply in PVP, "all kill" is by far the easiest templet to play and get kills. Its also the easiest to get killed because without a pet, they die fast. And as for the crap talk, lets see who talks who k :) All i have to do to get crap talked is show up and kill a few cop. Besides once again go back and read this form, it was on topic till YOU took if off topic and started attacking me for giving an opinion you didnt like. AND YES I LIKE GETTING THE LAST WORD!.....WORD!
*gets bandaid to fix ego*

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arroyo your in COP right(or a COP defender)? ok anything you may say has zero credibility since its proven how many times right here on the boards that COP exploits in any way shape or form they can. I somehow doubt you raised your chars skills in any legit fashion anyways. I really hope COP can stop hacking and fight me. I know I am killing them without hacks and I did provide many screenshots with my journal up top. To me you guys are hacking to increase your player ability but to be honest man hacking isnt part of your skill. You should go tell your guild to stop that non-sense and start PvPing (no PvPPing and stealth all day long isnt PvPing)

It's funny when the "main COP PvPPers" can easily chase me down and dismount shot all kill me while I am doing a full run. Being in COP as the possibly largest hacking guild on Sonoma you shouldnt be accusing other guilds to hacking. Did you know that T** and KM** was not able to run away from a gank and overnight they gained the ability to wrap in and out run anyone on shard? This is a fact. Lefty came out and told the board that he "helped" them optimize their PC and apperently that optimization process can make their running speed faster than all the SCAM hackers on shard. (I wish I can get some so I can have better speed against hackers out there)

It's just sad that you kids has no valid argument against my tamer comment. I know T**(COP) purchased tamer tokens and he has multiple PvPPer characters and 1 PvPer. By saying everyone in UO cannot afford several mill to buy a advanced token tells that you dont really understand UO much. I went to a spawn and I can buy 2 advanced tokens from 1 120 magery I sold ingame gold. You have no valid argument but "ohh yea NO ONE CAN AFFORD TOKENS". Fact is its THAT easy to make a legendary tamer and if you can get past the jewlery part (which is not hard if you have any knowledge on UO) 120 tamer is just as easy as all 120 dexers/mages. That's why you will see way more PvPPers. SCAM is a PvP guild COP is PvPP guild and everyone knows that. Hell I think KMS is the only guy in COP that refuse to play a PvPP char while most COP members are stealth dismounters and PvPPers.

So I guess you agreed the part where tamer is all RNG. Again RNG can cause the dragon to HIT(35 dmg) + Double Flamestrike (28 dmg x2) + Firebreath (70 dmg) all within 2 seconds for at least 161 damage this is ASSUMING tamer is got all his UBER skill and just standing still/invised without using any attack. Yes with RNG anyone with the ability to say "all kill" "last target" can PvP just fine with absolutely zero(0) skill. If you really think tamers take that much skill to PvPP (beyond the point of making UOA macros and invis or running away) you are probably one of them living in the world of delusion.

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone please wake me up, SCAM Neo I believe? is crying about COP exploiting? ROFLMAO now i've heard it all. Not only can we view photographic evidence of what SCAM gets up to I am now listening to one crying about such things being used against him. This is all rather too much to bear. *falls off chair*

MOST; Mr Ultima don't use advanced token tamer chars, just like most don't use advanced tokens period. So making an argument from advanced char tokens isn't realistic for most. Go on do a survey if you wish *laughs*

Sorry I'm still laughing about your 'we used to be able to gank TMI and KMS using our special exploits but now we can't because I think they're running an exploit'

You shouldn't accuse people of running exploits unless you have hard evidence. We have hard evidence of you guys doing so, and it was posted by your own members, so there's no 'bias or doctoring' going on here.

By the gods my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

A

Arroyo

As I stated previously I am not in COP nor MoFo I. I am not fond of them but I also am not biased by some inane hatred of them either. I cannot say wether or not anyone in those guilds cheat as they seem to be too bright to post proof of it on the stratics boards unlike some other guilds. Also if I am not mistaken are you not the fellow who tried to steal Eric Wasp's Identity in UO as well? I have watched with an unbiased eye the goings on at the gate and just thought I would add some insight into the truth of matters that have been spoken here. I won't waste anymore time bantering about it.

S

Skullcollector

LOL JAFO.
I am not in MOFO nor do I choose to bandy my name about as if I am someone that matters in this game, when i see illogical statements made that belie the truth I step up and set the record straight. I do not know if Polgara is Danu but from the names someone with some synapses firing correctly would use the word "she" rather than "he" I would think.
You whine far too much and take your in game persona far too seriously. It is why people make so much fun of you in this game and no one but PAS and SCAM respect you. Relax have a drink and see if Mommy will let you suckle some more?
I dont care who likes me and who dont. You have your opinion and i have mine. You want the truth on the crap talk, just go and watch at the gate and cop house. And i think your wrong, scam dont like me nor does most in pas and the funny thing I dont care. I just wana play the game and have fun killing my old guildies :) One more thing, you and Polgara are the ones taking this personal, taking shots directly at me becuase i gave an opinion you didnt like....BTW the mommy and the suckle comment was just used by cop two days ago in game....not cop huh :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha good guys we agreed about tamer is no skill. That's an improvement. Ok that's go to next topic.

Please show me 1 screenshot that I am hacking? probably not? And I am not the guy in that screenshot with stomp hack. And I know TMI is running at least a pot script because I poison fielded him while hes AFK in the house and he chugged 30+ cure pots without moving 1 step and logged out after several minutes. And it's well known that TMI also runs faster than me if not the fastest on shard. if TMI is legit than that means no one on sonoma ever speedhacks. So according to your logic TMI is cheating/hacking so all COPs are now a cheater/hacker. You know things go either way or maybe you are a hypocrit. (You most likely are)

It will be easy on my part to give out any info on COP's cheating/hacking behaviors because I am constantly taking screenshots. I did post them before and I had a stratics admin removing my posts and screenshots and told me I may not show player's name and cheats/hack on board even he hes is in fact doing it. And he said if I post photos on people hacking again I can get suspended. So yea I have many many 1v1 screenshots of dead XXX members with the money shot and I have videos of TMI wraping and gaining on me while I am running in straight line full speed. And your points? are you a hacker too? Because according to your logic you are. :)

S

Skullcollector

I have watched with an unbiased eye the goings on at the gate and just thought I would add some insight into the truth of matters that have been spoken here.
JAFO you need to leave the gate because once i get there cop moves to there house.....you missing 90% of the fights sitting at the gate.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JAFO you need to leave the gate because once i get there cop moves to there house.....you missing 90% of the fights sitting at the gate.
Yes COPs are the well known house fighting guild on shard. Even tho they have absolute more members bigger zergs but they do still use houses in order to PvP. However their blue PvPPers do gate sit but thats also because the second they cannot kill someone with "guards" they will get face planted. So their reds and their blues are playing smart by gzone hide and house hide. But with more zerg than any other guild??? that's pathetic.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To that kiddo saying I dont have a tamer. Sadly I happen to have proof and my real skill is probably higher than yours. I was trying to save you from some humuliation but here we go.

It's really not hard, if I soulstone the skill all it takes for me is +4 taming (which 1 talisman is more than enough) and I can have any PvPPer of my choice. but I am a PvPer not a pathetic PvPPer so I didnt do it.

Please prove me wrong as you said I dont have a tamer. I can meet you in game. If you are Danu than I believe you did contribute most of the gold in my bank even without a cheap noobish pet on my side. I know it will be no fun if I do use such an overpowered pet and cheap tactics like a GM hiding dismount archer tamer. Again I am not that low, and I am not a cop.

Add some fire to the fuel this is probably the fact that tmi wants to to hide 2 pics on my mage and dexer.

Ouch!!! Yea I have ALOT more 1v1 similar money shots with all kinds of COP members in it. But I cant do it too often because the Admin have warned me so. Admin basically said 1v1 owned screenshots are personal insult, and I should leave it out.

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WarUltima; NONE of your pics show any evidence of COP using exploits and taking your word for it is well, you aren't credible or honest so why bother. Mere heresay. Also no one claimed you didn't have a tamer egads man reading comprehension a bit slow? Maybe you need an exploit to help you read better.

Now I've stated my opinion clearly and concisely, taming skill bought by NPC is harder to raise than archery or melee, so please stop with this token stuff. And enough with *i kill people* we all do hence 'pvp' Damn these egos in here are fragile, we need a group hug methinks. Oh and it's you're not 'your' btw Skull, 'your' is possesive as in 'is that your boat' not 'your a silly willy'

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, so PvP smack talk includes attacking how people type? Wow, then you might want to start correcting everyone else here as well Polgara. lol

And by the way, "I" should be capitalized when it stands alone, so you might want to correct that. Only referring to you most recent post, of course.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WarUltima; NONE of your pics show any evidence of COP using exploits and taking your word for it is well, you aren't credible or honest so why bother. Mere heresay. Also no one claimed you didn't have a tamer egads man reading comprehension a bit slow? Maybe you need an exploit to help you read better.

Now I've stated my opinion clearly and concisely, taming skill bought by NPC is harder to raise than archery or melee, so please stop with this token stuff. And enough with *i kill people* we all do hence 'pvp' Damn these egos in here are fragile, we need a group hug methinks. Oh and it's you're not 'your' btw Skull, 'your' is possesive as in 'is that your boat' not 'your a silly willy'
So where's YOUR screenshots of me hacking? YOU sir are not crediable in all things PvP for saying Tamer is true skill. Besides where's your argument other than pulling that "you are not crediable" comment out of your ass?

I can say I owned One many many times 1v1 and I will post screenshots if requested. I do have videos of TMI and Ruff speedhacking while gaining on me 3 to 5 tiles every 5 seconds. I showed it to some COP members that talk to us and on my ICQ and they all said "it's because you are lagging". But they do revealed that TMI has a really good pot script and TMI did share it and sent to some COP members.

But hey you can keep living in denial or say "you are not crediable" all you want but you already lost all your credibility on the very first post saying tamer is all skill and impossible to train, and also accusing me of hacking. If half of your guild is running me down with pure legit speed and somehow I am speedhacking... you are either an idiot or a hypocrit. Did you see any tree stomps in there? Dont think so, that stomp hack and the scripts thats wildly used by COP members are about all I know about hacks. Or maybe you have better info on how to hack UO that you are willing to share? Otherwise you should go train a PvPer and come out and have fun hiding at gzone or houses. You know PvPer is more fun and PvPPer is pathetic and can get you bored quick. However if that's the only thing you can play then oh well. Be happy and please stop all the personal attacks when you have no other legit comments on anything and try to stay out of most PvP talks if all you can do is PvPP.

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, so PvP smack talk includes attacking how people type? Wow, then you might want to start correcting everyone else here as well Polgara. lol

And by the way, "I" should be capitalized when it stands alone, so you might want to correct that. Only referring to you most recent post, of course.
There's a big difference between forgetting to press the shift key and not knowing the difference between your and you're. Don't get all shirty just because *I* wish to help someone with their grammar, some people charge for that kind of help.

I guess your post on 'tammers' tamers and spammers together was a desperate attempt at humour? BTW Mages are the spammers with their evil spells floating on my screen, according to your logic or joke or both they should be renamed Mammers!

And WarUltima, I really don't know why you post because you obviously take absolutely no notice of others posts plus yours included. Nobody said taming is impossible to raise. Please read carefully, hell I've read my posts and yours ONCE only and know what is contained within them. I have no idea if you use exploits or not, but as I said two of your guild mates posted pics of themselves using exploits. I don't accept heresay from you or anyone else for that matter, but photographical evidence posted by your own guild mates, now that's hilarious. There's really no reason why I should trust you or find you credible at all, or anyone else for that matter. But I must stress try to read what others write carefully, it kind of makes you look fairly stupid and we can't have that.

T

TrustMeInc

TMI has a really good pot script and TMI did share it and sent to some COP members.
Gonna clear some things up here. First off personal attacks posted about me are blatant lies and slander and I wish the MODs would do something about this. But, sadly they wont because I know at least one who play with them... (No names mentioned)

If you want to know how to use pots I suggest you go to tugsoft.com and read how to use your UOA. I have a pot set for ever key completely legal.

Second WarUltima is NEO.

As far as a tamer goes there are many ways to beat them. Which I wont be posting here.

For COP being the most hated guild well every scum bag has either been in COP or allied or passed threw. We have simple rules no scum bags. The people who hate us are people in most cases have been kicked out or scammed a member. We give everyone a fair shake. Are we the best of the best? Sometimes. Sometimes we get our asses handed to us.

I wont mention the guild name here but we all know who they are selling upgrade codes to there own members getting there e-mail and getting there password to loot the account. If anyone in COP did that they would be out! Funny thing is even some of their member that got scammed. They went back to that guild. Kinda sad they are that lonely.
Would you want to play with these type of people? Not for me pal!

If you all want to profess GREATNESS in here feel free. For me I win some and lose some I take it in stride. For some real scumbags yea I rub it in! Of course no one likes losing. I could easily post pictures of people, saying I got tons of them I rock I'm the best of the best bla bla bla...

Who gives a rats ass.

Gate fighting? We all gank there. This isnt a 1v1 game guys, if that's what you want go play PacMan.

The current members in COP seem real cool likable people. Will some turn out to be jerks maybe. Where not the United Nation looking for people with Masters Degree. Just people who like to do stuff and have fun.

As for people who say this game is dieing or sucks please tell me one game on the market today that offer the best interaction PvP and I will switch.

Age of Conan, WOW, Entropia great graphics not great PvP.

In conclusion, stop crying about templates for god sake. Make a template you like to play and play it! In my opinion stealth archers are more annoying then tamers. Thank god we got good people in MoFo. God bless them!!! =P

Trust Me Inc

Status
Not open for further replies.