• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats This Game Coming To

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously what is this game coming to when a "pvp" guild fields more pets then players on both sides combined? It wouldnt even be so bad if it was like old days with a bola a beetle and a mare but now its dragons that do 70+ damage on a straight 70 resist suit with 120 magic resist? what is "pvp" coming to? some one please fill me in....

Still training my pets and stealth so I can join COP

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make a bard. Area peace the pets then kill the tamer.

oh i forgot that too... a peacer in the mix with the tamers as well.... so all the dexers get peaced out of attacking the people/pets as well as the mass amounts of dragons chasing you fire breathing you for 70 damage

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who knows if pvp can ever possibly be 'fixed'. The only known counters to the gimplate of the week are:

1. Create your own gimplate.
2. Become a leet board warrior and pwn their tooshies in our coveted peeveepee thread.

To counter pets, I suppose you could just try to master the art of the server-line hop...

:bdh:

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
D@mn bards keep ruining PVP, so now you're going to have to get bards to peace their pets, mages to take out their bards, so that your tamers can take out their dexxers and your dexxers can take out their tamers. Now that you have a plan, all you have to do is get everyone to stand still so it will work.

Although I have a couple greater dragons, I'm not sure why they were put in the game in the first place. My tamers were doing OK without them. Maybe someone was farming dragons for leather and this was their answer. Sorta like the dread spiders when they increased their stats way up to combat the gold farmers.

S

Salty Pete

PvP has been a joke ever since they introduced power scrolls and super items.

Super dragons are needed to offset the unbalanced over powered characters.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Peace them? Pfft.

I am the orignal PvP Bard here. Tamers were always my easiest victims especially when they tried to tackle me in a dungeon of my choice(Destard, Hytloth, Despise, Deceit) It all depends on where you run into the tamer.

For me I always just provoked something onto the tamer and the pet, ussualy a dragon a balron or something else way more nasty. I dont think I have ever been killed by someones pet now that I think about it.

In my oppinion if your PvPing most of the time in a dungeon the bard is the best template hands down. You just provoke whats around you onto your opponent and thats that. It en ds up being a very one sided fight if you do it right.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pre Gen Shard with no transfers coming into it, kinda like siege but one step further.

B

bosskram

Whats the dif between someone useing animals to pvp or the ganking that goes on? One guy and 2pets or 30fl, 10cop,or 15scam. Its all pvp isn't. If you play in fel be prepared to die by anything.

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i goto fel so i dont have to fight dragons... i go there for PVP last i checked it stood for player vs player... not pvm (player vs monster) since we no longer know what this is anymore... its sad when you have to carry slayer items just to kill the pet then the person...

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, PvP has always been about finding the best or fastest way to win. A while ago it was all about the stun with the boku or whatever it was called, then it was about dismount with hirus and all kill, and now it's about greater dragons, assuming the opposing sides has them.

Probably the time UO was closest to being decent in PvP was just before AOS or whatever when naked mages were around, lol.

This will pass in time like all claimed "over-powered" in the past. Adapt by finding a way to kill the tamers or pets the best and fastest way, or get your damn greater dragons, lol. And no, COP isn't the only people using greater dragons, but they sure seem to know how to use them. Those who lose to them claim they to be cheap, but if you win it's no problem, funny how that works :p

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we all know all kill = zero skill. It's the game thats changed. Even tho there is no pride what-so-ever in using certain gimplate if that crap works people will use them. You see a lot of zero skill archer tamer on Cu or mare+dread doing nothing but dismount all kill. Or some mage doing flamestrike all kill. Well yea it takes almost no skill but it does kill people fast. So people will use them. I know a regular PvPer running 3 different all kill zero ski I mean tamer dexer/mage template. Hes doing pretty good for someone who's basically PvPing on UOA all kill macro and RNG for the win.

lol loser

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welcome to the wonderful world of kids with too much time and 40 year old guys living in their basement i guess... south parks view on WoW definitely applys to a few people in this game.. not going to mention any names but im sure they are in their parents "kitcken" right now making a video for their uo girlfriend ;-)

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Anybody ignorant enough to make this comment is either a trammy who knows 0 about pvp or an all kill newb. Anybody who thinks that super dragons that have the ability to kill somebody in 2 hits is part of pvp is a moron. They are wayyyyyyy to over powered and guilds like cop that can't pvp abuse them.

S

Skullcollector

Anybody ignorant enough to make this comment is either a trammy who knows 0 about pvp or an all kill newb. Anybody who thinks that super dragons that have the ability to kill somebody in 2 hits is part of pvp is a moron. They are wayyyyyyy to over powered and guilds like cop that can't pvp abuse them.
Just kill the pets, the owners will die fast without there pets help.....Gank them back!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your unable to handle the tamers, turn off the computer and read a book. By the time your finished everything will be nerfed, and a new gimp temp of the day will have emerged. :drama:

S

Skullcollector

Its type hard to kill the tamer when the super dragon can drop you in 3 seconds
Dont try to take on a super and its owner alone, get one or two to help lol. A tammer is a gank templet by itself, SO GANK THEM BACK!

If you wana play a tammer, dont cry gank.....

L

Lord Drakelord

The one thing I wish they never did was bring in power/stats scrolls. And I sure hope they don't bring in any more power scrolls for skills that don't have them yet!

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it hilarious that some people posting in here use certain programs to enhance the game albeit illegally yet complain about dragons *laughs* Puhlease people, the dragons aren't illegal, unlike some things some people tend to run thus giving unfair advantages. Please unless you are free of guilt don't post about unfairness in pvp regarding tamers, just play the game how it's meant to be played. :)

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where'd the third party comment come from? Play nice! Let's keep it on track if you don't want it locked. Yeesh.

As for tamers, are they really evil no-skilled noobs? Or is that what we've been brainwashed to think over the years?

Skeery thawts...

S

Skullcollector

As for tamers, are they really evil no-skilled noobs? Or is that what we've been brainwashed to think over the years?

Skeery thawts...
No there not evil but saying "all kill" and then invising yourself while your dragon runs after your target shows skill?...... Also the skill is in the char not the pet so when the pet dies, can the tammer still pvp and win? Ive never seen it yet, when the pet dies the char dies or runs away. You dont see the pet die then the tammer ownin anyone by him/herself, not even the dread horse or cu side tammer archers.

B

bosskram

I would agree that tamers do not have the skills that a dexer or mage has but it does take skills to tame the animal does it not. And again if you go to fel be prepared to win or loose no matter what you are going against. The tamer knows that if their animal(s) die then its pretty much game over.:gee::gee:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would agree that tamers do not have the skills that a dexer or mage has but it does take skills to tame the animal does it not. And again if you go to fel be prepared to win or loose no matter what you are going against. The tamer knows that if their animal(s) die then its pretty much game over.:gee::gee:
It is kinda of a hit and miss kind of thing. If you fail with the pet or they manage to distract it the tamer can be dropped. I am not saying that is an easy thing to do on a greater dragon, of course. But hey, just try and find a bard to discord the thing :p

I will say, however, making a tamer takes a lot of patience. I tried making one but got bored way too fast with the training and couldn't take it....unless they use scripts to train it which is lame.

A

Arroyo

What I find fascinating is people whining about tamer templates when it is one of the hardest templates to create and uses more skill points for owning and controlling pets, much the same as a bard does, yet any moron can play an archer with unlimited mana and make one in two to three days. Imo anyone that can viably use a tamer or a bard in pvp works harder to play their template than any gimped out dexer. I don't even like playing a tamer but I have to say they choose a much harder skill and path than dismount archers do in pvp.

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I remember pets have always been used in fel for pvm and pvp. Also lol loser mentions being down in despise fighting a tamers dragon as if dragons shouldn't be down in despise? Dragons are used to keep the baracoon busy if a BLUE or enemy red happen to be down there then you WILL be attacked by a dragon and anyone else not in your guild or alliance. This is just a whining thread for people who believe their 'uber-leet' character should not die to a tamer. Tamers pets ARE their evaluating intelligence, they are their weapons of choice just like yours just like that leet mace or kryss or bow you perhaps paid 25million for. Dragons are slow you should be able to out-run them and with programs some use one wouldn't think there was a problem, the tamer using dragon is always on foot and thus is very vulnerable, if the tamer invises and you can't reveal them due to you being a dexxer that's your problem not the tamers, I can't believe people who also play the guard zone as a blue find this annoying *chuckles*

S

Skullcollector

This is just a whining thread for people who believe their 'uber-leet' character should not die to a tamer. Tamers pets ARE their evaluating intelligence, they are their weapons of choice just like yours just like that leet mace or kryss or bow you perhaps paid 25million for. *chuckles*
Everyone gets to have an opinion BUT this statement is way out in space. If my bow had its own hit points, could attack on its own if attacked and could still kill someone even if i die first then this statement would fit....but as we all know thats just not the case. A tamer archer/mage also can attack along side your pet. Dont compare the two... I do agree somewhat though, people need to quit complaining because tamers arnt that tough to kill. This is a template that doesent require pvp skills although it does require very tuff to gain Skill points. So yes building a tamer is by far the toughest template to build but is the easiest to play pvp, you will get kills but you also will be dead alot so stock up on ins money.

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone gets to have an opinion BUT this statement is way out in space. If my bow had its own hit points, could attack on its own if attacked and could still kill someone even if i die first then this statement would fit....but as we all know thats just not the case. A tamer archer/mage also can attack along side your pet. Dont compare the two... I do agree somewhat though, people need to quit complaining because tamers arnt that tough to kill. This is a template that doesent require pvp skills although it does require very tuff to gain Skill points. So yes building a tamer is by far the toughest template to build but is the easiest to play pvp, you will get kills but you also will be dead alot so stock up on ins money.
I don't remember putting *chuckles* at the end of former statement nice misquote to add a little drama.

Being that an archer takes around 3 days if that to max out is a two button point and shoot template I'm not sure if I would be willing to compare it with a tamer, much harder skill to raise plus points and commands...I think at the end of the day the very easy archer would be a perfect choice I know because I have a red archer who I began my pvp experience with it was extremely easy to play considering my connection was terrible being from another country. And as you implied, once the pet is dead the tamer; unless a stealther with archery, has very little chance of surviving without their pet. The tradeoff here is quite fair methinks :) So please if you play an archer I'm not sure it's good to call tamers 'no skill' pvp.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And as you implied, once the pet is dead the tamer; unless a stealther with archery, has very little chance of surviving without their pet. The tradeoff here is quite fair methinks :) So please if you play an archer I'm not sure it's good to call tamers 'no skill' pvp.
How do we know the tamer can only survive as a stealth archer if the pet dies? lol
Guess we know what you're biased against, lol.

S

Skullcollector

I don't remember putting *chuckles* at the end of former statement nice misquote to add a little drama.

Being that an archer takes around 3 days if that to max out is a two button point and shoot template I'm not sure if I would be willing to compare it with a tamer, much harder skill to raise plus points and commands...I think at the end of the day the very easy archer would be a perfect choice I know because I have a red archer who I began my pvp experience with it was extremely easy to play considering my connection was terrible being from another country. And as you implied, once the pet is dead the tamer; unless a stealther with archery, has very little chance of surviving without their pet. The tradeoff here is quite fair methinks :) So please if you play an archer I'm not sure it's good to call tamers 'no skill' pvp.
Well your COP and 75% of your guild is stealth archers and 20% tammers and a couple mages, so you are saying you are in the biggest "no skill" guild on shard then. And if archer is so easy to play good in pvp, why can i kill all of your archers solo with my mage or arhcer? Its easy for me yes but there much more than double click hehe. And if not deleting YOUR "chuckles" comment from my quote is drama to you then COP is also the biggest drama queen guild on shard. Glad im no part of that.

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull; your statistics on cop stealth archers aren't accurate, I suggest you check the templates via uo.com guilds. COP has a diverse mix from mages (more than two) tamers, archers, stealth archers and melee. We aren't JUST a guild of one particular type of template unlike some guilds running about. And stealth archer tamers have more of a 'chance' being the operative word, of surviving after their pet dies than a tamer without any other offensive/defensive skill. :)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And stealth archer tamers have more of a 'chance' being the operative word, of surviving after their pet dies than a tamer without any other offensive/defensive skill. :)
You should know that archery and stealth isn't the only option for a tamer to have for an offense and defense skill, lol. Tamers can also be mages too, believe it or not :p There are a lot more skills than just archery and stealth a tamer can have, lol.

But I think what skull is referring to are the COP guild members that commonly appear in fel for PvP more often than once in a blue moon. Sure there are plenty of other templates in COP but the discussion is about the ones who actually show up. Plenty of guilds have a fair number of members that never really come on and participate with their own guild. I see COP members around the bank areas that I rarely see in fel except maybe when the harrower pops up.

S

Skullcollector

Skull; your statistics on cop stealth archers aren't accurate, I suggest you check the templates via uo.com guilds. COP has a diverse mix from mages (more than two) tamers, archers, stealth archers and melee. We aren't JUST a guild of one particular type of template unlike some guilds running about. And stealth archer tamers have more of a 'chance' being the operative word, of surviving after their pet dies than a tamer without any other offensive/defensive skill. :)
What you have in your guild and what you all play are two dif things, you all play the stealthers and tammers but im sure you all have other char templates. Im basing my statement from what i have seen you guys play for last two months in the game. :)

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually there are a few COP mages that turn up at the gate when they do. We don't really live there, skull on the other hand does we always know where to find him lol. In the dungeons it's another story it's whatever is the best to hold the island or where ever we may be, usually mages. And yes we often get raided kudos to SCAM and 47 but don't see anyone else making pushes. And yes tamers can play other skills that compliment I don't believe I was arguing that point but mentioning a specific skill some pvp tamers choose. As I stated before, i really wouldn't go whining and crying about tamers in pvp when one usually plays an archer and also has a pvp tamer lol.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, I know. Most tamer do prefer archery since it has the best way to dismount. I was just being picky for kicks, lol.

I am amazed here, though. I think this is darn near the first PvP thread I have seen in a long time without childish smack talk going on. Gotta like the change to a more light hearted mood :p

Well, ok. Maybe with exception of a couple of posts earlier in the thread...

S

Skullcollector

We don't really live there, skull on the other hand does we always know where to find him lol. In the dungeons it's another story it's whatever is the best to hold the island or where ever we may be, usually mages. As I stated before, i really wouldn't go whining and crying about tamers in pvp when one usually plays an archer and also has a pvp tamer lol.
Well I obviously am only one person so I cannot raid your spawn, 1 vs 12+....besides I was in a pvp guild for 5 years and thats all we did was spawn, over and over and over.....you can have it, I dont need scrolls, my chars are complete. And as far as crying and whining, its funny how anyone in these forms that has an opinion that differs from yours, you call them whiners and there crying. I wasnt the one complaining about the dragons and tamers, I was giving options how to kill them and there controllers. Going back, you seem to be the one whinning, all i did was repond to this post. And I play an archer and a mage regulary. My PVM tamer i tried in pvp, not good for me so for last few weeks at least, my tamer is also a blacksmith/minor.....New Topic!

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"No there not evil but saying "all kill" and then invising yourself while your dragon runs after your target shows skill?...... " (Skullcollector)

Up there doesn't sound like sound advice on how to beat a tamer :). Rather sounds like some whining about those terrible tamers having the audacity to invis themselves. They should keep still so archers can shoot at them! <--- There ya go sound advice on how to beatem.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"No there not evil but saying "all kill" and then invising yourself while your dragon runs after your target shows skill?...... " (Skullcollector)

Up there doesn't sound like sound advice on how to beat a tamer :). Rather sounds like some whining about those terrible tamers having the audacity to invis themselves. They should keep still so archers can shoot at them! <--- There ya go sound advice on how to beatem.
Go back and read again = his advice. Too lazy to quote them for you...
posts 16 and 19

S

Skullcollector

No, i was answering a question jag was asking, i was giving an opinion......you look way to deep for an excuse to call someone a whinner. Im betting the childish comments arnt far behind :(

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Almost everything we post here is an opinion or someone elses opinion. And you stated your opinion quite clearly by simply jumping on the 'taming is not skill' bandwagon. Why deny this by assuming that an opinion is exempt from whining. You weren't just giving advice on how to beat them. Now really enough is enough, tamers exist get over it. :)

S

Skullcollector

Almost everything we post here is an opinion or someone elses opinion. And you stated your opinion quite clearly by simply jumping on the 'taming is not skill' bandwagon. Why deny this by assuming that an opinion is exempt from whining. You weren't just giving advice on how to beat them. Now really enough is enough, tamers exist get over it. :)
Well then you need to quit whinning yourself then right? Or are you a hypocrite? And please all tammers do not get me wrong, you have every right to play in uo where ever you want fel or tram. And yes taming is the hardest templet to build. PVP means player vs player and if i dont think someone using a pet is skilled in pvp on that char because its not player vs player and pet, thats one to many "P"s. BUT AGAIN, i welcome tamers as well in pvp because to me they are no issue and i dont die to them. I really do enjoy all who wants to try out there templates.
PS- So Polgara, are you willing to reveal who you are in the game or are you one of those who talks alot from incognito because if poeple find out who you are, your creditablity will be shot? Just like to know who im talking to.....

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well then you need to quit whinning yourself then right? Or are you a hypocrite? And please all tammers do not get me wrong, you have every right to play in uo where ever you want fel or tram. And yes taming is the hardest templet to build. PVP means player vs player and if i dont think someone using a pet is skilled in pvp on that char because its not player vs player and pet, thats one to many "P"s. BUT AGAIN, i welcome tamers as well in pvp because to me they are no issue and i dont die to them. I really do enjoy all who wants to try out there templates.
PS- So Polgara, are you willing to reveal who you are in the game or are you one of those who talks alot from incognito because if poeple find out who you are, your creditablity will be shot? Just like to know who im talking to.....
Err can you refrain from using 5 cent psychology by using terms like 'credibility' to make me feel like I somehow should tell you who i am, which is childish at best. Now Skull you should know all about hypocracy, you leave a guild because they ally with people you apparently detested and are now best of friends with those you once passionately protested against. It appears you need to have the last word, so go ahead post your last post. Oh btw it's 'tamers' not tammers. Ty for responding :)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe tammers is a combination of the words tamers and spammers. You know, how tamers spam "all kill" all the time. Tammers :p

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again, my tamer is doing just fine fresh out of the box from an advanced token. Well I am at 120 taming with jewlery and talisman on. It took me 2 days to go to 120 Lore and Vet after that a day to GM magery. I soulstoned over music and peace from my old Thunter. Took me less than three days to have a complete tamer and I tamed many greater dragons for myself and for friends. If you are saying taming the greater dragon (toughest tame in UO?) takes a lot of skill then I can tell you you either 1. Didnt use your brain and play it smart. 2. You are living in your dream world where playing a tamer and tame something is pure skillz. Yea I peace tamed that's so easy and I will say its easier than dropping an afk archer. Another way is honor tame if you know what I am talking about. Takes very little skill and I aquired so many (including one with 999 hp after tame)the toughest pets in game.

Difference is tho I do not use my tamer in PvP. I have ring and bracelet set with +25 taming 2/5 with some lrc. It will only take me hmm 2 minutes to soulstone him into any variation of "PvPP tamers". I can have a PvPP archer w/hiding and riding on my maxed out Cu or Warsteed+Mare or I can have a PvPP mage tamer. Throughtout my 9 years of UO life. I dont (as well as many real vets) consider tamer a PvP character. Tamers are used in 20+ vs 20+ faction wars or killing balrons. But yea things have changed many players who cant really PvP alone decided to PvP and turned into PvPPers using all kill as their main attack.

Taming might be the hardest skill to train but with a set of jewlery its only a token away from having a fully functional tamer and the fact is most tamers nowdays are running on their jewlery. So by saying "taming is hardest to train so tamer = skill" is laughable.

PvPP tamer takes little skill if you know how to construct good UOA macros. As much I look down on the PvPPers but hey I am a PvPer and I dont really mind fighting PvPPers even tho I can probably be killed instantly by the RNG. (RNG is zero player skill)

In short I enjoy fighting PvPers and PvPPers are completely low-life joke to me but their little pet can be a real threat if the RNG isnt in my favor (again RNG is zero player skill).

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again, my tamer is doing just fine fresh out of the box from an advanced token. Well I am at 120 taming with jewlery and talisman on. It took me 2 days to go to 120 Lore and Vet after that a day to GM magery. I soulstoned over music and peace from my old Thunter. Took me less than three days to have a complete tamer and I tamed many greater dragons for myself and for friends. If you are saying taming the greater dragon (toughest tame in UO?) takes a lot of skill then I can tell you you either 1. Didnt use your brain and play it smart. 2. You are living in your dream world where playing a tamer and tame something is pure skillz. Yea I peace tamed that's so easy and I will say its easier than dropping an afk archer. Another way is honor tame if you know what I am talking about. Takes very little skill and I aquired so many (including one with 999 hp after tame)the toughest pets in game.

Difference is tho I do not use my tamer in PvP. I have ring and bracelet set with +25 taming 2/5 with some lrc. It will only take me hmm 2 minutes to soulstone him into any variation of "PvPP tamers". I can have a PvPP archer w/hiding and riding on my maxed out Cu or Warsteed+Mare or I can have a PvPP mage tamer. Throughtout my 9 years of UO life. I dont (as well as many real vets) consider tamer a PvP character. Tamers are used in 20+ vs 20+ faction wars or killing balrons. But yea things have changed many players who cant really PvP alone decided to PvP and turned into PvPPers using all kill as their main attack.

Taming might be the hardest skill to train but with a set of jewlery its only a token away from having a fully functional tamer and the fact is most tamers nowdays are running on their jewlery. So by saying "taming is hardest to train so tamer = skill" is laughable.

PvPP tamer takes little skill if you know how to construct good UOA macros. As much I look down on the PvPPers but hey I am a PvPer and I dont really mind fighting PvPPers even tho I can probably be killed instantly by the RNG. (RNG is zero player skill)

In short I enjoy fighting PvPers and PvPPers are completely low-life joke to me but their little pet can be a real threat if the RNG isnt in my favor (again RNG is zero player skill).
I think most are talking about raising taming skill without tokens. Not everyone can afford or bother raising taming with advanced tokens. Raising taming skill starting with bought NPC skills takes much longer than archery or melee jewelery or no jewelery. So I find your comment fairly redundant. If I were to buy an advanced token for archery I pretty much would have my character up and running in about 3 hours and probably wouldn't have to wear archery skill jewelery at all.

S

Skullcollector

Err can you refrain from using 5 cent psychology by using terms like 'credibility' to make me feel like I somehow should tell you who i am, which is childish at best. Now Skull you should know all about hypocracy, you leave a guild because they ally with people you apparently detested and are now best of friends with those you once passionately protested against. It appears you need to have the last word, so go ahead post your last post. Oh btw it's 'tamers' not tammers. Ty for responding :)
Dont wana say who you are?....figures lol. Well you talking about pvp and skills is kinda a joke now considering we have nothing to judge you by. Maybe you should stick to telling people how to build a char instead of how to use them. As far as we all know your just another bottom of the barrel cop suport char thats all talk.
As far as why i left COP yes its because of the allie and guilding people. They guild anyone, they dont care about the baggage that can come with that person. And yes i left my last guild i was with for same reason.
Because of the non stop crap talk and the childish chars "sulkcollector" thats COP does i will help ANYONE from any shard fight COP. Because of people just like you that make COP the most hated guild on shard. KMS never talks to anyone yet cop is most hated, maybe he should make a "shut your mouth" policy within his guild to regain some respect in sonoma.

A

Arroyo

War Ultima your in SCAM right? ok anything you may say has zero credibility since its proven how many times right here on the boards that SCAM exploits in any way shape or form they can. I somehow doubt you raised your chars skills in any legit fashion anyways. Skull why do you hate so hard, I've watched COP at the gate they are not the ones who start all the crap talk, you are, you and others who sit in the gaurd zone until one person is half life then you all surge out like your some elite pvper's and kill them. As for being the most hated I find that odd as well since most of COP I have seen do not talk smack when they die, they just get geared up and move on. I can already hear your next statement," oh your just a COP member" actually I'm not but I tell you one thing I would join cop before I would ever join a guild with a bunch of whiny gaurd zone sitting babies that I see every day in yew.

P.S. Names have little to do with logic and personally Polgara if I were you I would refrain from telling any of these people who you are. There seems to be an egomaniacal scary stalker mentality at work here and I would be leary were I you.

Status
Not open for further replies.