• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What needs to be done to make faction PVP more prolific?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to discuss what needs to be done to make factions PVP occur more often. At the moment there is very little faction fighting (at least on Atlantic) in regards to factions. There is quite a bit at Yew gate or at Champion Spawns. But there are no base raids, no sigil defense, little fighting in towns unless you chase someone from Yew moongate to Empath Abby.

Our guild had a rather fun skirmish inside Trinsic the other day against some enemy faction players. It was like old times for a bit running all over the city. I remember back when factions was new that you could go to a city and perhaps find someone to fight. That just does not happen anymore.

The faction artifacts were a great draw in getting players to join. But it wasn't enough to make them start fighting.

G

Gellor

I see several issues with factions on Pac:
  1. alliances - too often there is faction allied with non faction. And too often these alliances exploit with non faction fighters.
  2. zerg - too often there is a HUGE odds difference between factions. Often 3-4x the difference... pretty much same as normal PvP but worse disadvantage with stat loss.
  3. typical PvP flaws - all the aids and exploits that are common to PvP. Although the aids seem to be out of order right now.
  4. "base" location - TB and CoM have that nice use any type trap locations. While I've heard these bases aren't that "great", there is an advantage to dropping big damage traps ;)

I think lowering the corruption timer/base defense would help. Maybe not 1 hour but something like 3-4 hours. 10 hours is over the top. Maybe change the time when a sigil can get corrupted so people don't just grab it in the morning and get a free town ;)

I think there needs to be something else to fight for beyond the towns. Some sort of mini-king of the hill type event. A recuring "hold this location or item for an hour or whateve get a reward" type thing.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see several issues with factions on Pac:
  1. alliances - too often there is faction allied with non faction. And too often these alliances exploit with non faction fighters.
  2. zerg - too often there is a HUGE odds difference between factions. Often 3-4x the difference... pretty much same as normal PvP but worse disadvantage with stat loss.
  3. typical PvP flaws - all the aids and exploits that are common to PvP. Although the aids seem to be out of order right now.
  4. "base" location - TB and CoM have that nice use any type trap locations. While I've heard these bases aren't that "great", there is an advantage to dropping big damage traps ;)

I think lowering the corruption timer/base defense would help. Maybe not 1 hour but something like 3-4 hours. 10 hours is over the top. Maybe change the time when a sigil can get corrupted so people don't just grab it in the morning and get a free town ;)

I think there needs to be something else to fight for beyond the towns. Some sort of mini-king of the hill type event. A recuring "hold this location or item for an hour or whateve get a reward" type thing.
First of all. The bases are fine.. TB was way over powered but removing the guard zone evened things out enough.

2nd. The pvp flaws are game flaws.. not pvp flaws.
zergs. where ever there is a competition and especially when ever there is game flaws there will be weaker people zerging it up. holding hands. nut cupping... etc. Its part of every game and there isnt anything u can do to prevent.
Alliances have very little affect on the factions.. i wish people would stop being butt hurt about this. There couldn't be a less important aspect of the factions that needs to be fixed or addressed.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to discuss what needs to be done to make factions PVP occur more often. At the moment there is very little faction fighting (at least on Atlantic) in regards to factions. There is quite a bit at Yew gate or at Champion Spawns. But there are no base raids, no sigil defense, little fighting in towns unless you chase someone from Yew moongate to Empath Abby.

Our guild had a rather fun skirmish inside Trinsic the other day against some enemy faction players. It was like old times for a bit running all over the city. I remember back when factions was new that you could go to a city and perhaps find someone to fight. That just does not happen anymore.

The faction artifacts were a great draw in getting players to join. But it wasn't enough to make them start fighting.
/deep breath

One more time.. wtf not.

I'm not a huge fan of big changes,, small tweaks go a long ass way, especially in MMOs. If you want my opinion, which I know Link always does, you need some moderate changes here because they ****ed the factions up.

1. Faction point system needs to be a modified version of its old self.
2. Faction sigils need to be on different timers and each town needs to have some sort of vendor specialty.
3. Faction items need to be more expensive silver wise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Faction Point System

The faction point system was actually pretty damn good back in the day. The problems back in the day were the point decay was too fast at lower levels and the rank system was seriously ****ed. (Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed being rank 10 bugged for 5 years) But to many people were stuck in the negatives. The point sytem itself worked just fine getting 10% from killing someone and losing 10% when you died. The point competitions not only on your shard but across all shards were pretty fun. Someone people didn't care for points and didn't have to pay attention to the stats but for others,, it just makes things more fun when you keep track of the score. The obvious difference between the scoring now and then is the ridiculous modifiers. X2 for killing opposing chaos/order faction and x3 for killing opposing chaos/order faction in faction towns. While I can respect the attempt at making the point system more fun I cannot respect the fact that they didn't test the point system. Plenty of people warned that it was exploitable the minute the patch came out,, and even before when they told us in the patch notes before the patch came out. It was an idea that didn't even look good on paper to someone who has been in the factions for decent amount of time. The devs obviously not only didn't participate in the factions but they probably didn't even have any friends who did either.. if they did.. shame on their friends for ****ty feedback. BUT FEAR NOT. Cardell will tell you how to un-**** yourselves and straighten the factions out.

- Turn point system back to old way (10% kill loss), remove the POINT bonuses for killing in towns but leave the silver bonuses how they are.
-Fix the rank system so inactive players are not included in the rank calculations.
-If characters have under max stats and max skills they cannot lose nor recieve points in the factions. They will go into stat and if they had Points and soulstone off their skills (dropping their skill total). They lose their rank and points.

Whats this going to do?

Returning the point system to its old form will make points meaningful again. Meaningful score keeping with low scores (compared to now Current leaders have like 347823748923789473894723987489237497294398 points). No bonuses helps prevent farming points.

Fixing ranks will fix the ranks.. it will be nice to have non-broken ranks for once.. This goes hand in hand with the point system because it determines how many rank 10s, 9s 8s, etc their are.

Making it so no characters can gain nor lose points while under the cap will prevent people from farming **** characters on dumby accounts. Turning the points back to the way they were will also help this because they will not be getting expontially growing numbers by alternating killing dumby characters in towns (x3 bonus)

2. Faction Sigs/Towns on different timers and move vendors.. (This is my favorite).

For those of you who do not know, when you own a town you can place vendors.. These vendors sell resources for very cheap. Some can be very very very very profitable. I used to turn 10 mil a day per shard selling regs before LRC came out. Now that LRC is in and regs and pretty much out, what else is there? Boards, Bottles, and Iron ore? I think their needs to be some more vendors. For one, Mystic and Necro reg vendors? Also, maybe colored ore vendors?, Althought NO WHERE NEAR the amount you can buy the amount of iron ore. Further more all towns should be specialized in a kind of vendor. You would still be able to get all the vendors in each town,, but for the sake of buying and reselling some of towns should sell the resources cheaper and some should sell more of a resource than the other.

For instance.

Trinny - Boards - More Resources to Sell
Yew - Boards
Glow - Regs - More Resources to Sell
Mag - Regs
Minoc - Ore - More Resources to Sell
Brit - Ore
Skara - Bottles - More Resources to Sell
Vesper - Bottles

Now.. Sigil timers. The reset and corruption are fine but I was thinking. The sigils are collected and held,, corrupted, owned for 3 days and then repeat. Some people complain about the sigs always being corrupted over night or corrupted when ever they go to steal them. Well this makes it hard for people to jump into factions and start fighting over the sigs. I think it would be very beneficial to the factions activity if the sigils corrupting process was changed a bit. I think there should be 3 statuses for holding the sigils in your base.
1) Holding
2) Corrupting
3) Focused Corrupting

Now. Holding the sigil in your base does nothing, it just sits in your base until someone gets in and takes it out. Corrupting holds the sigil where it is being corrupted at a slow pace and focused corrupting is where the sigil is being corrupted at the normal pace (10 hours).
Now the catch is, there should be a limit to how many sigils can be focused corrupting and how many can be corrupting. Lets say 2 can be focus corrupted and 4 can be corrupting, meaning you have to hold the other 2 sigils until 2 of the sigils are corrupted and then start to corrupt them. This will make it ALL the sigils cannot be corrupted simoltaneously, meaning more, raiding and fighting.

To make things even more complicated (thats how I do) each town sigil should be on a different timer depending on whether it is owned by another faction, what kind of resource it sell, whether or not it is the main city for that resource, whether the city has a faction base in it...etc

So! I.E.

Skara and Vesper sell bottles, but skara has more resources to sell so it would be 10 hours to corrupt and vesper would be 7 or 8 hours.

What this would do for the sigil timers and towns would mean the sigils would be more active because to you can only corrupt 6 at a time (2 at the normal rate) and each town can varies in length required for sigil corruptiong. It throws in a lot more stradegy and if a smaller faction manages to get a decent size crew on, they could try and corrupt a shorter corrupting town, that may not get them much profit, but will allow them to place vendors.

3. Faction Items need to be more expensive.

I think thats pretty straight forward.

Tier 1 items - 5k Silver - 5k Gold
Tier 2 items - 10k Silver - 10k Gold
Tier 3 items - 15k Silver - 15k Gold
Tier 4 items - 20k Silver - 20k Gold
Tier 5 items - 25k Silver -25k Gold

Why? It will make more people get out and farm silver.. plain and simple. There are only so many places you can farm sivler, running into other people farming silver is great opportunity for fights and a nice change up from fighting in towns or at gates. Controlling spawns could be just as fun as controlling towns.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think messing with points or sigil corruption is going to encourage people to PVP more. There is no incentive to hold a sigil for X hours to control a town which gives you nothing.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think messing with points or sigil corruption is going to encourage people to PVP more. There is no incentive to hold a sigil for X hours to control a town which gives you nothing.
It's ment to keep people in the faction more active..

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you are saying if they fixed faction kill points and modified sigil corruption, you would be out there all the time PVPing? I know I wouldn't. Even if they made it absolutely perfect, we would be playing the exact same thing they put in 9 years ago. It is old and boring.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you are saying if they fixed faction kill points and modified sigil corruption, you would be out there all the time PVPing? I know I wouldn't. Even if they made it absolutely perfect, we would be playing the exact same thing they put in 9 years ago. It is old and boring.
I'm saying if they simply fix whats broke and implement new content, not necessarily new features... I think more people would participate.. Make owning the towns actually mean something..

G

Gellor

Alliances have very little affect on the factions.. i wish people would stop being butt hurt about this. There couldn't be a less important aspect of the factions that needs to be fixed or addressed.
In my experience, these non-faction alliances can make a huge difference.

All it takes is a mass amount of damage from a non-faction guy and a "lucky" kill shot by a faction guy to cause faction opponent to go into stat loss.

What benefit does the faction guy get from killing a non-faction guy? NONE. There is no stat loss. There is no penalty to the non-faction guy when he dies.

As an example, lets say we have a 5 on 5 "faction" fight... except that 3 out of 5 on one side are not in factions. The five real faction guys can kill those 3 all day long to no advantage they can come back all day fully ready. But if one of the five full faction guys die, he is more or less out of the fight depending upon the fight.

I'm not sure about your shard but my shard does take advantage of this. Often "faction" fights are 60%-70% non faction fighters on one side.

If these non-faction alliances are allowed, I'd rather see "kill" points and stat loss should be based upon who does the most damage and not a lucky kill shot. Actually, I'd rather see this change no matter the alliance.

G

Gellor

I'm saying if they simply fix whats broke and implement new content, not necessarily new features... I think more people would participate.. Make owning the towns actually mean something..
This I can agree with. Sort of goes along with my "king of the hill" comment up above ;)

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my experience, these non-faction alliances can make a huge difference.

All it takes is a mass amount of damage from a non-faction guy and a "lucky" kill shot by a faction guy to cause faction opponent to go into stat loss.

What benefit does the faction guy get from killing a non-faction guy? NONE. There is no stat loss. There is no penalty to the non-faction guy when he dies.

As an example, lets say we have a 5 on 5 "faction" fight... except that 3 out of 5 on one side are not in factions. The five real faction guys can kill those 3 all day long to no advantage they can come back all day fully ready. But if one of the five full faction guys die, he is more or less out of the fight depending upon the fight.

I'm not sure about your shard but my shard does take advantage of this. Often "faction" fights are 60%-70% non faction fighters on one side.

If these non-faction alliances are allowed, I'd rather see "kill" points and stat loss should be based upon who does the most damage and not a lucky kill shot. Actually, I'd rather see this change no matter the alliance.
The fact that they are allied has very little to do with the out come. If they (the faction guild you are fighting and their allies) were all blue to each other, they could still be sitting outside of ur base killing you when u come out. You're simply out numbered.. there isn't much u can do about it, other than use the faction bases and restrictions to the non faction against them. It works especially well in SL base. :)

If the people are killing you, they are red.. if they are red, they can be healed from factions.. If the factions are healing them, they are going grey.. so the reds can heal them...

Being green means **** in most cases dude.. AOEs might play a roll, but if ur outnumbered by that much.. they wont need AOEs..

R

Randy(Mals)

First of all. The bases are fine.. TB was way over powered but removing the guard zone evened things out enough.

2nd. The pvp flaws are game flaws.. not pvp flaws.
zergs. where ever there is a competition and especially when ever there is game flaws there will be weaker people zerging it up. holding hands. nut cupping... etc. Its part of every game and there isnt anything u can do to prevent.

Alliances have very little affect on the factions? You are either in a zerg or do not pvp at all. In spawn fights or faction fights having a blue winder who can keep rezing up and not flagging his alliance faction is bs. Jc the builders guild does this even though they have been told to drop the alliance. Maybe when you are outnumbered you lose everytime however good players do not. It does however make it more difficult not being able to stat these guys.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alliances have very little affect on the factions? You are either in a zerg or do not pvp at all. In spawn fights or faction fights having a blue winder who can keep rezing up and not flagging his alliance faction is bs. Jc the builders guild does this even though they have been told to drop the alliance. Maybe when you are outnumbered you lose everytime however good players do not. It does however make it more difficult not being able to stat these guys.
lol. I'm in a 2 man guild and I've been in the factions since day one, never came out, I'm the annoying mother ****er who runs sigs every hour to make sure they are never getting a solid defense up, and I've never done anything in tram other than shop or get my pet resed.. The biggest guild I've participated in was never the biggest. And we always fought zergs and allied guilds.

The winding is a good point, but it still doesn't make that big of a difference. They will be hitting you either way, and even if they aren't allied they will just coordinate it so they don't hit their own guys.

R

Randy(Mals)

lol. I'm in a 2 man guild and I've been in the factions since day one, never came out, I'm the annoying mother ****er who runs sigs every hour to make sure they are never getting a solid defense up, and I've never done anything in tram other than shop or get my pet resed.. The biggest guild I've participated in was never the biggest. And we always fought zergs and allied guilds.

The winding is a good point, but it still doesn't make that big of a difference. They will be hitting you either way, and even if they aren't allied they will just coordinate it so they don't hit their own guys.

Coordinate so they don't hit their guys? Level 6 area effect is pretty big range wise. It would make a huge difference if those guys have to be in factions or they flag everyone.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you saying faction/non-factions don't make a difference, why is it that all guilds involved in them haven't broken the alliance like draconi said to? They make a HUGE difference and it will be fixed.

Randy you were dead on btw

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.p...48f31c707e746ac17d8d86d29ae9db6d7b2531faf86c4

That's Cardell in a two man guild, also known as heat, the largest faction guild on Atl who still get owned even zerging and with the faction/non faction alliance. When it gets fixed, I'm going to feel really bad for them. They already suck WITH it, so when it's taken away....ouch.

The only thing I've ever seen cardell do is run or house hide. Why he's talking about faction is beyond me.

The only point you said that was worth while was what EVERYONE has been saying for a long time and that's fix the kill bonus from war zone and oppsite factions.

If you want to fix bases, stop guards from spawning in TB base. I know a lot of people like cardell don't play reds because they are afraid, but us real pvpers do factions while being red.

Also fix box killing yourself so you go in stat. I don't know how many bad players just off themselves with an 36-84 dmg explode box. I don't care if points are given or not, just make sure it stats them.

Silver is fine the way it is, 17k per suit is annoying enough to deal with. Most players have lives outside of UO, lets keep it that way. Maybe you're the type of guy that can sit around all day and only be involved in UO. Others like myself enjoy society and don't want to sit in front of a computer all day for pixels.

V

Vyal

Factions can fight in tram then the game would be truely awsome .

K

KTULU_ATL

CURRENT FACTION SYSTEM FIXES:

1.) Fix faction kill bonus in towns and for order / chaos. Then reset the point system on all shards to 0 and let everyone wear rank 10 for 2 weeks while the point system rebuilds.

2.) Take out "I honor your leadership." A faction player should not be allowed to give away faction points just because they don't need to wear the rank 10 faction artifacts. If they have points, they should be able to loose them, not just throw them on a point mule.

3.) Take out faction guards in TB - this gets reds guard wacked.

4.) Please for the love of god fix Magincia. WE DO NOT APPRECIATE THE CORRUPTED SOULS IN FACTION PVP

5.) Make sigil guard time longer. 8 - 12 hours so people can't sneak them out before server down. This will ensure those big fights again because people will know about them.

6.) Adjust the time a town is owned by a winning faction to 24 hours + before it can be stole again.

7.) Kill boxes. Make a person who kills themselves in anyway go into stat loss. I don't care if they loose points or not, but they need to be removed from the battle if they do this.

8.) Fix "recently defeated" to reset at 24 hours. If I kill someone today and no one else kills them before tomorrow and tomorrow I kill them, I should not get recently defeated. That is broken.

9.) Add new stuff for factions to do. This is up to you EA.

NON-FACTION FIXES (off tangent but needs to be heard):

1.) Longer timer on enchanted apples. Maybe 10-15 seconds longer. This makes having chiv/mysticism skill MORE VALUABLE and isn't this a skill based game?

2.) Some type of timer on cure pots (5-10 secs). Makes having chiv, myst, magery more valuable.

3.) Some type of timer of refresh pots (5-10 secs). Makes having chiv more valuable.

4.) Trapped Boxes - Was UO pvp souly created around the idea of trapped boxes? The fact that trapped boxes can do anything from take off an evil omen to take off paralyze is absurd. "I can run 0 magic resist because i had a mule with 30 tinkering trap a box" = broken system. We need some ideas for this one on how to fix it...

5.) Take out all guard zones in Felucca. Even around moongates. This is supposed to be Felucca a non consentual pvp zone. Why should there be guard zones anywhere?

6.) Make poison fields / para fields check magic resist or readjust the way they do. A poison field should not poison someone with 120 magic resist every time on the first try and same with paralyze field. It should be aligned with the poison spell. Same for paralyze.

7.) Change the housing system in Felucca to allow players to go into any house if the door is open. This would also fix the rubber banding affect of running into porches. This would be more Felucca orientated and would discourage house fighters. Would also create some cool guild battles on how to remove enemy guilds from your house. Also, allow players with skill in stealing to steal from the houses they break into. They use their skill snooping to look into a secure box then stealing is checked for each item.

8.) Adjust dismount success rate on a heavy x bow to be distance orientated. At 6 tiles you should be able to fail a dismount if you hit them and at 1 tile it should be 100%. Also if you fail a dismount with the weapon, you should still not be able to get on your mount like with a bola. This would balance heavy xbows because right now they are extremely overpowered.

R

RichDC

I know i would, when i log onto my faction chars its to go and check brit(TB always have the sigs) to see if they are being held. If they are we tend to have good fights for a couple of hours at least!

Thats what i wanted to be in factions for and its what i enjoy. I dont like logging on and seeing that all towns have been corrupted overnight and placed at server up. (im im uk and play on GL so cant stay on til server down trying to prevent this)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the biggest flaw in the current system is when the sigils are captured there is no reason to fight. In fact even when you are corrupting sigils there is no reason to fight unless someone is raiding you.

The entire sigil corruption idea needs to be reworked so that it encourages more fighting. And I'm not talking about dropping the city capture time from 3 days or shortening the corruption process. Maybe it should be possible to start capturing a city immediately after it someone else does, but make the capturing process more difficult.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think capturing process should immediately be possible after someone else corrupts sigils. It's nice to get a break from refreshing sigils. But lately factions have been picking up on Great Lakes because there is at least a couple factions raiding/guarding. It would be nice to see SL participate in base fights. I can't complain really but I'd like to see the overnight stuff revamped a little.

R

Randy(Mals)

I think the biggest flaw in the current system is when the sigils are captured there is no reason to fight. In fact even when you are corrupting sigils there is no reason to fight unless someone is raiding you.

The entire sigil corruption idea needs to be reworked so that it encourages more fighting. And I'm not talking about dropping the city capture time from 3 days or shortening the corruption process. Maybe it should be possible to start capturing a city immediately after it someone else does, but make the capturing process more difficult.

I find it very amusing that you have dodged the faction alliance question for months now. For some one who is so anti bug you sure have nothing against it, when your guild has the advantage.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it very amusing that you have dodged the faction alliance question for months now. For some one who is so anti bug you sure have nothing against it, when your guild has the advantage.
This topic is about how to get people to PVP more in factions. It isn't about faction alliances. I've already posted several times about the subject. I believe that alliances should be allowed because faction areas are restricted to faction players only. Fighting two allied players or two non-allied players working together in other locations changes very little. The alliance system was put in place to formalize player alliances. Dictating who can and can not be allied for no justifiable reason is as stupid as the current beneficial acts issues in Felucca where you sometimes can not resurrect your opponent after you kill them in a duel.

R

Randy(Mals)

This topic is about how to get people to PVP more in factions. It isn't about faction alliances. I've already posted several times about the subject. I believe that alliances should be allowed because faction areas are restricted to faction players only. Fighting two allied players or two non-allied players working together in other locations changes very little. The alliance system was put in place to formalize player alliances. Dictating who can and can not be allied for no justifiable reason is as stupid as the current beneficial acts issues in Felucca where you sometimes can not resurrect your opponent after you kill them in a duel.
Link there is a reason you should never be able to comment on pvp. And well its because you're really bad at it. How can a faction and non faction alliance change very little? It's ok for a group of blues winders to run into open field fights and spawns and wind yet not flag on their alliance? If that winder had to go factions he could easily be killed and in stat. We both know this we also know you should never have an input on pvp.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only people I've really seen that complain about the faction and non faction alliances are people who don't really pvp anyways. Besides its a dead horse and no one really gives a ****. Let it go, it'll be fixed eventually.

As far as factions being more prolific, it would be a huge start to fix the current problems before making any more of them.

R

Randy(Mals)

If you want to discuss faction alliances go make another topic.
And Link avoiding it again. Now the real question is say if Link was guild a and guild b had the faction alliance and guild a did not. Link would never ever shut up about it. He looks for the easy way out because he is really really bad at pvp in this game.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Link avoiding it again. Now the real question is say if Link was guild a and guild b had the faction alliance and guild a did not. Link would never ever shut up about it. He looks for the easy way out because he is really really bad at pvp in this game.
Honestly, why do you even care?

W

wee papa smurf

When either you or Saleena actually start playing factions then you can talk.

Otherwise stfu.
I never play factions? then where does all your sigs go to?

maybe if you played a bit more you would see?

factions.jpg

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen you once on tracker smurf looking for my thief and maybe once on your CoM char while I was stealing sigs. Otherwise you sit at the gate on your blue Papa Smurf.

W

wee papa smurf

Actually my thief is online at the same time as my blue, and only reason i wasnt playin for a little while is because i was quittin com, and i missed the raid last night due to a stoopid idoc!
And how often do you expect to see a thief?

S

Saleena

When either you or Saleena actually start playing factions then you can talk.

Otherwise stfu.
I do play, just extremly late night early morning the only free time, I currenlty have. Didn't you take a nice long break from uo?!?! I'm pretty sure my faction hours vs. your faction hours, I win! So shush:twak:

W

wee papa smurf

Ok next time im running sigs or in com base while there fighting tb il show myself and run around so everyone can see that im gona get there sigs?
And i only use my mage when theres a defence at tb base, for the simple reason im not that good on a mage, :next:

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok next time im running sigs or in com base while there fighting tb il show myself and run around so everyone can see that im gona get there sigs?
And i only use my mage when theres a defence at tb base, for the simple reason im not that good on a mage,

Do what you got to do.

S

Saleena

I've been on at all hours before and I never see you, at least not in factions.
*note to self make sure you track Bertherain down when you are playing, so he can make sure your are worthy of posting about factions* :next:

S

Saleena

Nah, just keep spamming QFT. :thumbsup:
Please explain to me how it is spamming when I have an opinion about factions? I'm sorry I Can't be in every faction battle thats been going on, but when i think of all the faction battles I have been in when you were not around I should be the one tell you to STFU.

S

Saleena

Agreeing with the fact that they should fix factions before they add anything else to it is not an opinion. You need to get a grip..lol:dunce:

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was told QFT was completely something else and took it wrong. Im a dip****, I apologize to you both. I'm leaving now, it's been a long day.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*note to self make sure you track Bertherain down when you are playing, so he can make sure your are worthy of posting about factions* :next:
Why... like Bere is someone you should care about...

Seriously isnt bere like the all time most losing person in UO factions... He got his teeth kicked in when he was Minax... he got his teeth kicked in when he was TB,, got his ass wooped when he went back to Minax,, and now he gets his ass whooped so bad in CoM, he has to have FKD hold his hand when we come around... but still manages to be the only one dying everywhere.

Bere is what you get when a lemming mates with a mongbat.. a feeble pathetic thing that dies a lot... and for some odd reason spawns over and over and over,, even tho he provides nothing beneficial to anyone or anything... hes just there... how pathetic. how sad.. how Bere.

/braces for Kelmo

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why... like Bere is someone you should care about...

Seriously isnt bere like the all time most losing person in UO factions... He got his teeth kicked in when he was Minax... he got his teeth kicked in when he was TB,, got his ass wooped when he went back to Minax,, and now he gets his ass whooped so bad in CoM, he has to have FKD hold his hand when we come around... but still manages to be the only one dying everywhere.

Bere is what you get when a lemming mates with a mongbat.. and for some odd reason spawns over and over and over,, even tho he provides nothing beneficial to anyone or anything... hes just there... how pathetic. how sad.. how Bere.

/braces for Kelmo

oh btw.. I see smurf all the time. I love when I get on to steal the sigs and he is already there reseting the sigs.

K

Kylas

Its been a few years since I tosses this out.

Here is a total rework of the faction system. Since we're talking about fantasy re-works that will never happen this document should fit right in.

This is a BIG word document consisting of a TOTAL re-write of factions. It was initially concieved in 2005 based on years of faction playing. There may be some dated stuff now in the document. Its been several years since UO has earned my money.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cda29fbc83ae93dce5c3dee5769931ece04e75f6e8ebb871

Dig