• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to the shard Casca

D

Dexdash

Are you dreaming? The only reason I ran to GZ after attacking you (so I was flagged) was so your tamer friends wouldn't gank (which is all you can do). I was flagged, you could have followed, but instead stayed where you were.

Actions do speak louder than words, you seem to have your actions confused with mine. Read between the lines my friend.

Call Over When All Rastas Die

nope this was in yew, you didnt flag and there were no tamers. (close though really close)

C

Casca

might have to stop hiding in houses and help your 10+ guildies when i keep dropping them by myself xD
Do you get your crack rock directly from Columbia? By yourself says the Tamer with the Superdragon lol!!

10+ (MORE LOL)

How many times did you die yesterday ? At least 10 before you logged. LOLS.

C

Casca

ROCKIN A 6 PACK AT 160 6 FEET TALL HES MY HERO!!! :stir:
Wow you are wierd dude. You quit UO, get over it. I know you sold your account for crack money, but please, now that you are through your binge, can you just give up the thought? Move forward, stop trolling the boards, go on with whatever life you have... You said you quit.

C

Casca

the funny part is that that is still more pvp than you do :)
No shaka ka it isn't. Player v. Player... I keep telling you that the word pet isn't in there. Wipe the drool off your chin son, and understand you will never be a PvPr with a dragon or any other animal. You can only say you are a Pvpr if you actually fight PLAYER v PLAYER.

In addition, you are merely a drone if you don't play a mage.

S

Shakaja

Do you get your crack rock directly from Columbia? By yourself says the Tamer with the Superdragon lol!!

10+ (MORE LOL)

How many times did you die yesterday ? At least 10 before you logged. LOLS.

get out of your house and youd know. but then again, all you guy did was sit in a house and your biggest accomplishment was turning someone red while hiding in it. maybe youll come out again when jsv is out there with big numbers.

i only died once thoo when kage and me were fighting a ****load of tnts.

S

Shakaja

No shaka ka it isn't. Player v. Player... I keep telling you that the word pet isn't in there. Wipe the drool off your chin son, and understand you will never be a PvPr with a dragon or any other animal. You can only say you are a Pvpr if you actually fight PLAYER v PLAYER.

In addition, you are merely a drone if you don't play a mage.

lol @ thinking mages take more skill to play.

but... but.... you need to time spells!!!!

and dont tell me something like "uhhh, like tamer require no skill to play". but looking how your share of people that swapped from mages to tamers, it for sure seems like tamers are way harder to play than mages considering how horrible your guys are xD

T

Turtle

I'd have to agree with Shak on this one. I don't know very many good tamers on this shard. I can maybe think on 3 that have any clue how to play a tamer in pvp. A perfect example would be tnt yesterday fight me alone. They had Idico, Raine, Krystal, Erevos, Strangelove, a couple blue tamers and maybe some more who can keep track vs those numbers. Anyways Raine the disco tamer died to me even with all those numbers and pets, a perfect example of the horrid pvp tamers on this shard. I went on to kill a couple more and left without a death, a perfect example of someone good.
Now mages on the other hand I can probably come up with 10-15 people able to play a mage including Shak and me, two of the three people I count as good tamers. I don't believe either one of us would have trouble playing any other template either but I'm sure Shak would have less trouble then I switching to any template and making you look foolish Casca. *shrug* NBD You stay blue and stay inside Tek's house and don't worry about what the big boys do in pvp

G

Goron

They had Idico, Raine, Krystal, Erevos, Strangelove, a couple blue tamers and maybe some more who can keep track vs those numbers.
well we already know you are full of crap because of the 'couple of blue tamers' part.

T

Terrydez1699

Shakja i pvp everyday on ls... and you know why.. cause there is pvp there.. if there was pvp on sp i would log on there... but theres really not... its just you and your dragon.. like a mage is going to do what too ya solo.. lol.. but ill tell you if there was 5 mages vs 5 tamer.. the mages would win.. but if its one on one sure the dragon can kill somone with one fire ball ... just wondering what happen to that archer you used to play.... only tamer now... i dont think ive ever seen you on a mage on sp.... ya know.. i just think you cant get enough of that all kill out your system hehehe.. i love it tho.. i think its pretty kewl.. it must feel awsome to PVM with your monster.. i havent really firgued out the trill in that but hey thats me.. i have 4 mages and 1 dexer on this shard.. oh welll.. you cant teach a hard headed person anything casa.. and there is alot of them on this shard ..... Oh ya ps anyone need powerscrolls or alacity scrolls or cursed holloa at your boy cause im loaded with them :O

T

Turtle

well we already know you are full of crap because of the 'couple of blue tamers' part.
Your right, it was just some MYTH noobs with pets. I wouldn't classify them as tamers. Normally I would have stayed until I killed each and everyone of you or until you stopped fighting me but I had to log. But hey call in more blue tamers to fight your red and faction battle for you :sad3:

T

Turtle

Shakja i pvp everyday on ls...
FYI pvp on LS isn't like the pvp here...I know what your thinking no f'n kidding right? Then why the hell bring it up. If you want to play on a Trammy shard with your blessed suits and call it "pvp" then stay on your Trammy shard and stop coming here to pancake about big scary dragons. :sad2:

S

Shakaja

Shakja i pvp everyday on ls... and you know why.. cause there is pvp there.. if there was pvp on sp i would log on there... but theres really not... its just you and your dragon.. like a mage is going to do what too ya solo.. lol.. but ill tell you if there was 5 mages vs 5 tamer.. the mages would win.. but if its one on one sure the dragon can kill somone with one fire ball ... just wondering what happen to that archer you used to play.... only tamer now... i dont think ive ever seen you on a mage on sp.... ya know.. i just think you cant get enough of that all kill out your system hehehe.. i love it tho.. i think its pretty kewl.. it must feel awsome to PVM with your monster.. i havent really firgued out the trill in that but hey thats me.. i have 4 mages and 1 dexer on this shard.. oh welll.. you cant teach a hard headed person anything casa.. and there is alot of them on this shard ..... Oh ya ps anyone need powerscrolls or alacity scrolls or cursed holloa at your boy cause im loaded with them :O
1. who the heck would care about ls? why not go pvp on wow...

2. 5 mages vs 5 tamers the mages would win? i win more than 50% when i fight 6 mages and 4 tamers of your crew. u might have to explain me how 5 vs 5 mages would win but 6 (+4) vs 1 they cant dominate me. and i dont have neither hiding or stealth.

3. my archer isnt in action as i dont have any weapons. i was using ibichis crossbow and gave it back to her. working on getting a new bow thoo, ill be back on an archer at some point :)

4. i been playing a mage most the time i been on siege. after i sold all my accs besides the main one to buy a new comp, i didnt have one for a while. got myself a second account thoo who was a mage. currently cant play him due to the way alacrity scrolls work and me being a soulstone addict. and sadly i sold all my gold too and cant be bothered to participate in ******** farming events, so using one alacrity per day isnt really an option neither. the only thing i ever did at those events was killing people.

5. i suck, i know. you cant tell me if you want, but its not like i didnt already know.

6. you cant understand the thrill or enjoyment in pvming in luna and yet you mention how many cursed arties and alacrity scroll you have? maybe its different taste, i for sure prefer to farm players than monsters, farming monsters is ********.

G

Goron

Your right, it was just some MYTH noobs with pets. I wouldn't classify them as tamers. Normally I would have stayed until I killed each and everyone of you or until you stopped fighting me but I had to log. But hey call in more blue tamers to fight your red and faction battle for you :sad3:
hmm, i still have no idea what fight you are talking about...
I must be confused with who your UO character is... because I don't remember fighting any single person at all yesterday, only groups.

Please, clarify this mystery fight- I fear I may be getting alzheimer's

H

Hugibear

Trammie? LoL I've got 500k for each of you that can kill me 1v1 on any template other than a tamer.

Anytime, no loots, field fight, 1v1. If you can't kill me with my limited skill points, you are pathetic. End of line.

Woah slow down there Mr. Tram, you want to field fight for 500k but no loots wtf is that. That doesnt sound like a field fight or siege to me. If you wish I will be more than happy to fight you anytime but your loots and 500k will be mine.
Yours Truely,

Hugi wtfpwnedmeagain bear

T

Terrydez1699

LS has been the top Pvp Shard since the game came out... its the same game... just you lose your stuff on one and you dont on other... not a big deal to me.. no ones pancakes about losting cursed artys lol.!! we are just laughing at the person that started the post thinking they were insane uber and had to take a screen shot .. pretty funny to me.... shakja You no nothing about mage fighting.. when you get your char done.. well duel see what you have...

D

Death of Hemp

lol @ thinking mages take more skill to play.

but... but.... you need to time spells!!!!

and dont tell me something like "uhhh, like tamer require no skill to play". but looking how your share of people that swapped from mages to tamers, it for sure seems like tamers are way harder to play than mages considering how horrible your guys are xD
My opinion on tamers is no secret. You and I have always just had to agree to disagree on that topic. But with an uber fully trained super dragon droppin people from off screen with one exp/fs combo......I hope you don't really beleive your statement regarding mages. I'm hoping you just said it to get a rise outa people....like me.

If you DO actually beleive that then one simple question....Why not log into your mage? ever? If you can take 10 of us, as you say, on your tamer. And you truely beleive that your tamer isn't gimp or easier than a mage. Then you should be able to take 10 of us on your mage. When can I arange this?

D

Death of Hemp

Thanks for the Orni, Hat of Magi, mr armor, totem of the void and of course the laughs.

I'll never understand why people come here to brag about a kill.

Everybody dies sometimes. If I don't die then I'm not playing hard enough or taking enough chances. But thats me, I'm an adrenaline junkie who doesn't need to stroke my ego.

If you are who I think you are, then didn't I just kill you between my para fields not two days ago. One vs one, me on a mage vs you with a super dragon. Don't cya posting about that though.....hmmmmmm

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mages aren't built to fight ten people they are built to sit in a 9 by 9 square spamming weaken, mini heal and magic arrow while whining about every other facet of the game and how it sucks.

S

Shakaja

My opinion on tamers is no secret. You and I have always just had to agree to disagree on that topic. But with an uber fully trained super dragon droppin people from off screen with one exp/fs combo......I hope you don't really beleive your statement regarding mages. I'm hoping you just said it to get a rise outa people....like me.

If you DO actually beleive that then one simple question....Why not log into your mage? ever? If you can take 10 of us, as you say, on your tamer. And you truely beleive that your tamer isn't gimp or easier than a mage. Then you should be able to take 10 of us on your mage. When can I arange this?

dont turn my words around. it was your guy who said 1vs1 its in the tamers favor but 5 mages could easily beat 5 tamers. i merely asked why you have such a hard time with 5 mages (+ a few tamers i didnt even consider) vs 1 tamer and why your tamers are so horrible that i dont even have to consider them if they take no skill to play.

as why not logging onto my mage atm i just posted that a bit above. while i was training wrestling and tactics, i was able to play him, even thoo the template was a bit ****ty. but now i moved on the a few alacrity scroll skills and as i said, neither am i rich anymore nor did i farm any of the events to turn **** in. due to that, i cant use 1 alacrity scroll per day and just not give a **** about not getting the max out of it. so as it is, i try to get as many gains as possible per alacrity scroll.

however to get back to your idea, it doesnt matter how easy or how gimp a template is, its just a question of balancing. while a mage is very strong while in a group of a few other players, he lacks defense to take on a bigger group of other players.

to get back about easiness to play. i hope you arent trying to fool anyone. it takes a little bit of practise and a good ping to duel on a mage. on the field and running with a group, a mage becomes very easy to play and all you need is a handfull of macros. then the only thing that really matters is targetting and sticking with the group and group organisation. and yes i know, mages never like to hear it. but there are other templates that need skill to play as well. they have to time their stuff just as much, useless macros dont make ur template harder and other templates usually have additional stuff coming in like movement. and thats where we also get back to the template i play, the tamer. all killing someone definitely isnt hard, anyone can do that. just like anyone can target a flamestrike with a few mages doing the same. the harder part about it is bolaing people and running around between people that try to kill you, and not 1 or 2, im talking about bigger numbers. and thats exactly where your tamers do horrible and due to what they keep dieing everytime they dont have a group of 10+ people chasing the attacker away and keeping them alive or if they dont get the smokebomb off. but hey, im sure that cant be skill, otherwise your tamers would do way better ;P

S

Shakaja

LS has been the top Pvp Shard since the game came out... its the same game... just you lose your stuff on one and you dont on other... not a big deal to me.. no ones pancakes about losting cursed artys lol.!! we are just laughing at the person that started the post thinking they were insane uber and had to take a screen shot .. pretty funny to me.... shakja You no nothing about mage fighting.. when you get your char done.. well duel see what you have...

i been playing my mage plenty when you were in otf, koc or any other guild you joined just so you and your friend could spawn without getting raided, didnt seem to bother back then. i was getting my rotgains on my mage last time at tnt fightnight, didnt see you there neither. you could show up there when im around and well see how it goes.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i been playing my mage plenty when you were in otf, koc or any other guild you joined just so you and your friend could spawn without getting raided, didnt seem to bother back then. i was getting my rotgains on my mage last time at tnt fightnight, didnt see you there neither. you could show up there when im around and well see how it goes.
Who is terrydez1699 btw?

D

Death of Hemp

I'll absolutely agree that some tamers are much better than others. And yes, you're probly the best pvp tamer on siege, atm. Don't get me wrong, I respect your skills.

But whether it's in a group field fight, or in a
9x9 *coughs Revvo*, I think the super dragon tamer has an extremely unbalanced advantage (aka 'gimp') vs a mage, or any other template I can think of.

S

Shakaja

I'll absolutely agree that some tamers are much better than others. And yes, you're probly the best pvp tamer on siege, atm. Don't get me wrong, I respect your skills.

But whether it's in a group field fight, or in a
9x9 *coughs Revvo*, I think the super dragon tamer has an extremely unbalanced advantage (aka 'gimp') vs a mage, or any other template I can think of.

designing your template is what its all about, thats where advantages and disadvantages are created. everytime i went to testcenter to try some weird template out, i usually been called gimp, was it because i used mana vampire fighting a mage that didnt feel like putting magicresist in template, para crossfield dexers that dont run trapped boxes with no resist, mages that didnt run any weaponskill and so on and so on.

out of all classes thoo, mages definitely are the easiest template to fight tamers. the only thing putting you in trouble is the fireball. and being blessed, you shouldnt have any problems surviving a meele-hit and a firebreath. plus you hear the firebreath being casted, you see the animation and even after that you still have enough time to precast a gheal. of course you need to pay a little bit of attention when fighting one, or it might happen that you are spamming offensive spells and are of a sudden death :O

T

Turtle

I think the super dragon tamer has an extremely unbalanced advantage (aka 'gimp') vs a mage, or any other template I can think of.

And what you think is wrong, there are plenty of templates you could use to beat a person with a super dragon, you would just rather pancake and moan about losing to them instead of figuring out how to beat them. Maybe once someone gets good at playing with a super dragon that is not in KOC then someone in KOC will show you and the other meer noobs of the shard exactly how its done. Until then :sad2:

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mages aren't built to fight ten people they are built to sit in a 9 by 9 square spamming weaken, mini heal and magic arrow while whining about every other facet of the game and how it sucks.
AGREED 110%

X2

G

Gil

Hmm I am a MYTH tamer, and I remember only one fight I was in recently. That was outside Luna, but it was NOT against one person... there was junior, hatter, cash, and countless others...
As far as not classifying MYTH tamers as tamers..... I recall a few days ago BooBerry running in wisp dungeon and dying to someone's dragon that you "wouldn't consider a tamer", then like a good boy, you logged Vitamin D to come get my dragon... sadly for you, that "non-tamer" still managed to make it out with all the loot from a freshly dry-looted breakfast cereal. :gee:

T

Terrydez1699

Whos terrydez1699... Umm some guys thats been playing Sp longer then any of yall... when pvp on sp was at dungeons and monster spawning spots... not in luna.. way before luna was even brought into uo... Soo i mean.. you have no idea what a real fight is anymore... but im sure we can set up some 4 on 4 mage field fights? maybe we can see who can play or not.. but i guess it doesnt really mater.. cause the last patch they brought in the super dragon and shajka jumped on the all kill banwagon.. I already told you i dont log on sp cause there is no pvp... You cant even do despise and wait for somone to raid you cause no one will come ... its dead.. thats why im not there... just cause you had a dueling night at TnT? i had no idea that tnt came out of the luna house they own.. but thats not even the story... i just think all your points are excuses lol

G

Goron

Whos terrydez1699... Umm some guys thats been playing Sp longer then any of yall... when pvp on sp was at dungeons and monster spawning spots... not in luna.. way before luna was even brought into uo... Soo i mean.. you have no idea what a real fight is anymore... but im sure we can set up some 4 on 4 mage field fights? maybe we can see who can play or not.. but i guess it doesnt really mater.. cause the last patch they brought in the super dragon and shajka jumped on the all kill banwagon.. I already told you i dont log on sp cause there is no pvp... You cant even do despise and wait for somone to raid you cause no one will come ... its dead.. thats why im not there... just cause you had a dueling night at TnT? i had no idea that tnt came out of the luna house they own.. but thats not even the story... i just think all your points are excuses lol
lol, TnT ftw!
This thread is k0c and TO pancakes, and here you come acting as though its TnT... read the thread, Chard, who asked who you are, is NOT TnT sweetiepoo. Niether is casca, nither is shak, niether is turtle, revvo, death...

Its good to know that TnT is always on your mind though.

S

Shakaja

1. sure thing on the 4 on 4 mage field fight, im sure we can arrange that. just icq me and im sure we can set something up

2. i never jumped on the all kill bandwagon. i started playing a tamer already back when i started with uo and ive been playing one since. was playing one before superdragons, was playing one before runebeetles. i just never ran the cheap ones too much but played my own templates being quite unique until people started copying me.

3. you do spawns looking for a fight, but still i never saw a post on stratics saying "doing despise, come raid".

4. tnt fightnight was just to point out that even when there is obvious dueling going on, you dont feel like showing. you are the one saying you are on a trammy shard, because there is no pvp here. but even when there is a dueling event going on, you dont feel like showing. so it must be something else. maybe scared to loose?

5. the only time i ever saw you fight on siege was when you left to join TD/TO and you dropped more than anyone else that was around. might that be the reason you dont really fight around too much? maybe you are more the insurance type of guy? in that case, i heard wow is quite good.

G

Goron

LOL You make zero sence.. lol
right, right xD
heh, here is my translation of the past few posts:

Terrydez1699- I don't play sp because no one pvps! No one shows up to my secret spawns to raid me, no one fights me when I am in a gank squad!
Shakaja- you could start by not doing secret spawns if you really want people to raid them. Tell people you are spawning on Stratics.
Terrydez1699- that is silly talk!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you say who you are because im slow...here enjoy:http://youtube.com/watch?v=4UDm48ImL9w

"you make ZERO sence"...ROFLCOPTER?

Terrydez1699...Unknown SP Legend...classic...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has gotta be Calamity...
You do like to repeat yourself, kind of like on Rainman... "Kmart Sucks..." "Casca has to be Calamity".

LoLs @ U. If I were calamity all of KoC would be dead already, regardless of the training! I dueled him yesterday on LS and got dropped in 20 seconds. I'd say I wish I were that good, but with my sausage fingers it won't happen :p
lol, Calamity is good on prodo... aint **** on siege tho. 99% of the people decent on Prodo aren't squat on Siege... infinite mana, >4 circle cycling and lets not forget the HP regen people sneak in... yeah, anyone decent at field pvp on prodo might be decent here... but dueling is a joke anywhere but here.

And I'll take that challenge you put up about the 500k.

Name the time and place.

C

Casca

lol, Calamity is good on prodo... aint **** on siege tho. 99% of the people decent on Prodo aren't squat on Siege... infinite mana, >4 circle cycling and lets not forget the HP regen people sneak in... yeah, anyone decent at field pvp on prodo might be decent here... but dueling is a joke anywhere but here.

And I'll take that challenge you put up about the 500k.

Name the time and place.
Let's do it tomorrow, icq me 10417805.

To everyone else, thank you for the worship thread. Vitamin D lols @ U, obviously a very big accomplishment killing me with about 100 skill points remaining to train. You rule.

T

Turtle

To everyone else, thank you for the worship thread. Vitamin D lols @ U, obviously a very big accomplishment killing me with about 100 skill points remaining to train. You rule.
Oh goodie the excuse train is cha cha chuggin up the tracks. I wonder how many stops it will make along the way...:popcorn:

D

Death of Hemp

designing your template is what its all about, thats where advantages and disadvantages are created. everytime i went to testcenter to try some weird template out, i usually been called gimp, was it because i used mana vampire fighting a mage that didnt feel like putting magicresist in template, para crossfield dexers that dont run trapped boxes with no resist, mages that didnt run any weaponskill and so on and so on.

out of all classes thoo, mages definitely are the easiest template to fight tamers. the only thing putting you in trouble is the fireball. and being blessed, you shouldnt have any problems surviving a meele-hit and a firebreath. plus you hear the firebreath being casted, you see the animation and even after that you still have enough time to precast a gheal. of course you need to pay a little bit of attention when fighting one, or it might happen that you are spamming offensive spells and are of a sudden death :O

Unfortunately, this is absolutely NOT true!

I've precast greater heal in that very situation, only to die to your dragon's two spell combo,while wearing 80+ fire resist with 120+ hps!!! AND it has cast FS from at least twice the distance as a player mage (probly more but I have to test it).

You're suggested strategy does work against crappy super dragons. But not a fully trained well picked dragon. Those can kill in one combo making a precast heal useless. And that just shouldn't be possible on any template.

D

Dexdash

Tnt fight night tommarrow so use kids what want to fight can have lots of spectators to your glory or shame. should we do best out of 3?

D

Death of Hemp

And what you think is wrong, there are plenty of templates you could use to beat a person with a super dragon, you would just rather pancake and moan about losing to them instead of figuring out how to beat them. Maybe once someone gets good at playing with a super dragon that is not in KOC then someone in KOC will show you and the other meer noobs of the shard exactly how its done. Until then :sad2:

This is just a weak attempt at clouding the issue with emotion.

You can call me a noob all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you are unable to prove your "point" with any sort of logical, detailed argument. You're stating there are "plenty of templates you could use to beat a super dragon" doesn't make it so.

-Nothing you can say changes the fact that a trained super dragon can potentially drop a person in one combo.

-It can cast from at least twice the distance as a player mage.

-It does exponentially more damage than a player mage.

-You hide while your dragon constantly unloads giant spell combos. Player mages can't hide while casting.

-How many hps does a super dragon have compared to a player mage?

Feel free to provide logical arguments countering these points. I have about 20 more if need be. Or maybe you should just resort to insults and emotion, it's probly your best bet as everyone knows you are simply wrong.

S

Shakaja

Unfortunately, this is absolutely NOT true!

I've precast greater heal in that very situation, only to die to your dragon's two spell combo,while wearing 80+ fire resist with 120+ hps!!! AND it has cast FS from at least twice the distance as a player mage (probly more but I have to test it).

You're suggested strategy does work against crappy super dragons. But not a fully trained well picked dragon. Those can kill in one combo making a precast heal useless. And that just shouldn't be possible on any template.

against 70 fire, my dragon does around 60 damage. even if he casts two flamestrikes on top of that, thats 110 damage. if you get the gheal off in time, you can still take a meelehit in between and survive, if u drink a potion on top of that, even an ebolt. also if it firebreaths, that actually leaves you plenty of time to run away, as the dragon stands still for around 2-3 secs when doing it.

as far as casting spells offscreen, thats actually not whats going on. npcs dont cast the same way people do. when they attack you, they might cast 3 flamestrikes on you all at the same time, one will land instantly, one in 2 secs and one in 6 secs. that will give you time to run away over 2 screens and youll stil get hit by them. not because of range, but because it casted it a while ago with a long delay.

S

Shakaja

-Nothing you can say changes the fact that a trained super dragon can potentially drop a person in one combo.

-It can cast from at least twice the distance as a player mage.

-It does exponentially more damage than a player mage.

-You hide while your dragon constantly unloads giant spell combos. Player mages can't hide while casting.

-How many hps does a super dragon have compared to a player mage?
i know, wasnt directed at me, but im bored right now.

- u never played a mage to its fullest extend then. a damageoriented mage can drop someone in one combo as well. difference is thoo, the mage can time his spells in a way that you get hit with everything at the same time.

- not true, read my previous post about npc casting

- not true, spell does less damage as it has only 100 eval and no sdi, int bonus doesnt compensate that. firebreath is the only thing that does lots of damage, a well designed mage can do more with a flamestrike thoo.

- sure, just use a summon. magery offers you 64 spells. its by far the most powerful skill in the game, there is no other skill that allows you to do that much.

- not sure what that would have to do with it. the tamer itself has just as around the same amount of hp. maybe you misunderstood the concept of fighting tamers. your goal isnt to kill the pet, the goal is to kill the tamer (unless you fighting some naked guy at a healer, but then its your own fault and you shouldnt have any problems).

D

Dexdash

against 70 fire, my dragon does around 60 damage. even if he casts two flamestrikes on top of that, thats 110 damage. if you get the gheal off in time, you can still take a meelehit in between and survive, if u drink a potion on top of that, even an ebolt. also if it firebreaths, that actually leaves you plenty of time to run away, as the dragon stands still for around 2-3 secs when doing it.

as far as casting spells offscreen, thats actually not whats going on. npcs dont cast the same way people do. when they attack you, they might cast 3 flamestrikes on you all at the same time, one will land instantly, one in 2 secs and one in 6 secs. that will give you time to run away over 2 screens and youll stil get hit by them. not because of range, but because it casted it a while ago with a long delay.
oh you forgot the melee attacks and bleed(yeah thats easy to cast through)

oh and the fact that the dismout from most tamers already does 30-40 damage.

why dont you bring your mage to fight night ill have a couple people bring a dragon and you can show us how its done.(we will even let you precast)

I think there used to be a char named nymrod, is that you? i think yes