• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to the shard Casca

T

Turtle

Thanks for the Orni, Hat of Magi, mr armor, totem of the void and of course the laughs.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, ran into him in Vesper the other night. I run over so I can see what loots he has in his pack, he pre-casts explode. I laughed at the idea of guard wacking him if he cast it on me, but I guess that was his way of telling me to back off.

Anywho, not taking the hint, I keep following him without dropping into stealth mode. After about 2 minutes of tag (the whole time I'm LOLing irl) he comes up with a threat if I don't stop...he's just going to report me. o.0

Maybe I missed something, but since when did snooping a player become a reportable offense...especially on Siege?...la

T

Terrydez1699

lol atleas he has some ballz to wear some decent armor... lol.. yall just pvp in GM armor and stealth tamers.. lol

S

Shakaja

besides i dont have stealth, the only thing i dont have on my suit is hpr and hpincrease. but seeing how many of you keep dieing when i fight a group of you by myself and what a hard time you guys have trying to kill me, im not sure why youd want me to wear such stuff on top of what i run.

T

Turtle

Are you complaining?
If you are then your complaining about dieing to someone in gm armor while your decked out in arties. What does that say about you as a pvper?
Save the "well you play a tamer" bs because one skill can make a tamer useless, I'm sorry TO is not smart enough to figure out how to combat tamers.
Infact TO has tamers also, but to quote the gm of the guild they are just not as good.

S

Shakaja

they actually tried to fight me with 2 blue bards (peacers), a discord tamer and 3 or 4 reds a bit ago. i think when their discordtamer lost another nice suit between the rest of them, they realized thats not going to work neither xD

H

HaHa

Haha, ran into him in Vesper the other night. I run over so I can see what loots he has in his pack, he pre-casts explode.
When i first read this i was thinking to myself "I was never in Vesper last night"

S

Shakaja

slow down, where did i ever call a template gimp. i always said gimp is just a bs term by player that run ****ty templates that are made to be effective and suck against something else, and what they suck against, they call gimp.

not sure thoo why you act like you guys dont run comparable templates. if you had more guys like tide, krystal and sprago who actually be outside and stick around for fights, i could see your point. but specially you who does nothing but sit in a house, die and cry as a ghost? so dont even talk about too ***** and play a red.

and not sure why you cry about tamers again, after you said "you have to play a tamer to leave your house" and were bidding on a tamer, i thought youd finally come out and fight xD

ps: i know i suck, i kept saying that for the past few years already. did it take you that long to realize it too?

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL wow man thanks you are talking **** about me simply bidding on a tamer, which i bid on 5 weeks ago and didnt actually purchase tard, when for the last 3 years you have been playing a tamer on siege almost in every fight. lol hypocrite more tard

seriously LOL at you IRL.

Hey shakaja post some pictures, im curious to know how pale and skinny a guy like you must be. or i suppose it could be pale and fat, definatinly pale from the obsessive UO playing.

TNT at it's finest. You make our shard proud. No, really...

S

Shakaja

it be a hypocrite if i said tamers didnt belong into pvp. sadly i always said every skill should be used and the mixture and diversity is what makes this game awesome. sorry :/

you however are a hypocrite for even bidding on a tamer, considering you cried about tamers since i started playing uo xD

why would i post pictures on a gaming forum? i dont have to try to impress anyone or proove by bragging about a sixpack or posting pictures with some ugly cousin on a gaming board ;P

H

HaHa

it be a hypocrite if i said tamers didnt belong into pvp. sadly i always said every skill should be used and the mixture and diversity is what makes this game awesome. sorry :/

you however are a hypocrite for even bidding on a tamer, considering you cried about tamers since i started playing uo xD

why would i post pictures on a gaming forum? i dont have to try to impress anyone or proove by bragging about a sixpack or posting pictures with some ugly cousin on a gaming board ;P

BWAHAHA, way to ruin his RL Shak. Oh and GG...

C

Casca

Thanks for the Orni, Hat of Magi, mr armor, totem of the void and of course the laughs.

It's ironic that I killed you 3 times that day prior, you get lucky once with your dragon and it's "Haha Casca". Fine by me, trinkets is all you got, cursed artis lols... a totem of the void? Lols... I'm happy for your new found "Wealth" and wish you well?

K thanks.

M

Masumatek

Whenever I see these posts bragging about the loot you got from some kill I can't help thinking "Why the **** did they ever allow this bs magincia event (and all the other events/item changes) on Siege?"

Siege is so item-based now. Another reason to start over and do it right...

T

Turtle

Don't forget to thank your gm Tekipoo for all of his things too. Oh and your tamers things and and and.....
What was it you said about me yesterday Tek? I'm nothing to worry about? How come you died so many times 4v1 using a blue peacer, a tamer two mages and however many characters you kept coming back on. lolrcakes

S

Shakaja

Whenever I see these posts bragging about the loot you got from some kill I can't help thinking "Why the **** did they ever allow this bs magincia event (and all the other events/item changes) on Siege?"

Siege is so item-based now. Another reason to start over and do it right...

welcome to uo, where have you been the past 10 years?

C

Casca

Don't forget to thank your gm Tekipoo for all of his things too. Oh and your tamers things and and and.....
What was it you said about me yesterday Tek? I'm nothing to worry about? How come you died so many times 4v1 using a blue peacer, a tamer two mages and however many characters you kept coming back on. lolrcakes
LoL? It was you and boo berry v. me alone when I killed you the first time. The second time I had one guildy there a red mage. We killed you and boo berry was no where to be found. (I don't know if that is just you double clienting or what), then you got owned again about ten min later, then you came back and killed me after 20 min of trying. The only reason I hadn't killed you right out is I was waiting for you to go grey... lol So Hmm...

I'm at 4 counts, won't be killing anymore blues til I'm fully trained. It's pretty pathetic tho, I'm GM Eval now, 110 magery and 84 resist with 70 med and 70 wrestle. I'd say you were pretty terrible, you have the toughest creature in the game practically doing all your "PvP", and then have the audacity to brag when you are 1 for 3.

Too funny, I'm still laughing, I appreciate it. This lifted up my spirits, I was really tired when I got home this evening. Have fun man with your new "Wealth", I've a dozen of each of those things and gold for as many more as I need. That's why I like siege, you can have fun, loot, there is something in the victory. Good job, you killed me and made more off me, then I made of you. In that, you did indeed win. Congrats. You do have a vivid imagination about the peacers, and all that other **** that was supposedly there tho... too funny.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL? It was you and boo berry v. me alone when I killed you the first time. The second time I had one guildy there a red mage. We killed you and boo berry was no where to be found. (I don't know if that is just you double clienting or what), then you got owned again about ten min later, then you came back and killed me after 20 min of trying.
Sounds about right. Turtle=boo berry and vitamin d! :popcorn:

M

Masumatek

I agree with dex. Burning off counts is bs. Bring perma red to Siege.

C

Casca

I'm at 4 counts, won't be killing anymore blues til I'm fully trained. QUOTE]

the mark of a true trammie....
Trammie? LoL I've got 500k for each of you that can kill me 1v1 on any template other than a tamer.

Anytime. I'm not even close to fully trained. I'll keep the advantage until I am. It's the mark of experience. You are quick to run your mouth, can you match the gold and put your money where your mouth is?

Anytime, no loots, field fight, 1v1. If you can't kill me with my limited skill points, you are pathetic. End of line.

C

Casca

I agree with dex. Burning off counts is bs. Bring perma red to Siege.
Who said anything about burning off counts? I have like 580 skill points, try reading the thread. I'll keep it at 4, when I'm trained it will go to dozens the first day.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trammie? LoL I've got 500k for each of you that can kill me 1v1 on any template other than a tamer.

Anytime. I'm not even close to fully trained. I'll keep the advantage until I am. It's the mark of experience. You are quick to run your mouth, can you match the gold and put your money where your mouth is?

Anytime, no loots, field fight, 1v1. If you can't kill me with my limited skill points, you are pathetic. End of line.
This has gotta be Calamity...

C

Casca

This has gotta be Calamity...
You do like to repeat yourself, kind of like on Rainman... "Kmart Sucks..." "Casca has to be Calamity".

LoLs @ U. If I were calamity all of KoC would be dead already, regardless of the training! I dueled him yesterday on LS and got dropped in 20 seconds. I'd say I wish I were that good, but with my sausage fingers it won't happen :p

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do like to repeat yourself, kind of like on Rainman... "Kmart Sucks..." "Casca has to be Calamity".

LoLs @ U. If I were calamity all of KoC would be dead already, regardless of the training! I dueled him yesterday on LS and got dropped in 20 seconds. I'd say I wish I were that good, but with my sausage fingers it won't happen :p
His mage PVP skills was a joke on SP...i seen him play his dexxer way more here...although practice makes perfect...just ask lynn...

D

Dexdash

when I'm trained it will go to dozens the first day.
famous last words. last time i saw you you said i suck at pvp and ran for the guard zone. i am training a mage and im pretty mediocre at it, and yet you still ran.

Do actions speak louder than words?

S

Shakaja

besides a big lol for getting killed by calamity in 20 secs , i thought it was kinda funny how goodcry disappeared out of this thread all of a sudden xD

C

Casca

famous last words. last time i saw you you said i suck at pvp and ran for the guard zone. i am training a mage and im pretty mediocre at it, and yet you still ran.

Do actions speak louder than words?
Are you dreaming? The only reason I ran to GZ after attacking you (so I was flagged) was so your tamer friends wouldn't gank (which is all you can do). I was flagged, you could have followed, but instead stayed where you were.

Actions do speak louder than words, you seem to have your actions confused with mine. Read between the lines my friend.

Call Over When All Rastas Die

S

Shakaja

Are you dreaming? The only reason I ran to GZ after attacking you (so I was flagged) was so your tamer friends wouldn't gank (which is all you can do). I was flagged, you could have followed, but instead stayed where you were.

Actions do speak louder than words, you seem to have your actions confused with mine. Read between the lines my friend.

Call Over When All Rastas Die

lol, a jsv talking about how others dont fight alone xD

F

Feyre

Oh man a pic!

S

Shakaja

LOL Says the tamer... (who is never alone)... Too funny hipo critus erektus

might have to stop hiding in houses and help your 10+ guildies when i keep dropping them by myself xD

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You do sound very much like Calamity though, i remeber when a certain person posting under the name King Kyrite would always go on and on about how good Calamity was and one day i had too ban King Kyrite from my vent server by the FOO after they booted him from the guild, turns out King Kyrite was Calamity :)

Calamity at best was third or fourth on the server mage dueling wise back in the day, on siege you have to be more intelligent with when you use mana and can't spam spells forever with infinite mana he never compared with the likes of Meph or Forsaken.

M

Masumatek

"on siege you have to be more intelligent with when you use mana and can't spam spells forever with infinite mana"

Don't be so sure... Some people are running crazy "suits" nowadays:(.

F

Feyre

Our crazy suits may be crazy compared to gm armor, but they really dont compare to the suit a prodo decent mage wears.

M

Masumatek

It doesn't matter. Siege has been made much more item-based. And even if the "suits" many people run aren't up to trammy standards, they're getting closer and closer. Fear not, give it some time and we'll soon get more events or more item changes that make us even more item-based and even more like trammel.

This is one of the reasons I suggested remaking Siege and doing it right. Some things can be helped on Siege. Others, like how item-based it is, will not change and will only get worse as more and more of what was designed for trammel is added to Siege anyway. At the very least if you're not going to support a remake of Siege you should support a ban on the item events (which most events are) and on anymore item changes that will have negative impacts on Siege.

It's sad really. There are so few PvPers now and so many pvmers/crafters who PvP. Most serious PvPers probably laugh at those still running in GM gear. They can't come close to competing with it anymore. That's not how it should be. Items need not provide more than minor bonuses, nothing close to what they do.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think i ran anything above GM armour during the last two years i played if you build a unique template and learn to play it inside out you will have no problems killing even the most insanely geared person, items are over rated. In fact i remember fighting you and a couple other BORG outside Luna with Shak right before i stopped playing while being completely armour and jewel less and doing pretty well.

T

Terrydez1699

Its Amazing that Shakja cant admit his only pvp is all kill..... Just come to grips with that..