• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to the shard Casca

S

Shakaja

oh you forgot the melee attacks and bleed(yeah thats easy to cast through)

oh and the fact that the dismout from most tamers already does 30-40 damage.

why dont you bring your mage to fight night ill have a couple people bring a dragon and you can show us how its done.(we will even let you precast)

I think there used to be a char named nymrod, is that you? i think yes
i never told anyone to get into a wrestlefight with a dragon.

so tamers that run archery, tactics and anatomy on top of the 3 taming skills? if you have trouble dropping those, youll have to rethink about yourself, not the other one.

i do enough dragonfighting, not sure why id want to do more than i get to do in luna. however im sure youll stick to the tamers, so its just a matter of time until you see me taking care of one of them.

my mages called Shakaja, sadly hes currently under alacrity, ill hope it expires until tomorrow, otherwise ill have to set the other Shakaja up. nymrod definitely isnt me. question thoo, will you guys show up with anything else than bushidoparry dexers? i had to destroy them on my mage the last time.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is Casca the new Puffy? LOL
He can only dream he wishes.... But you never know careful what you wish for... Maybe hell try to buy my old accounts and pose as me like Soulweaver did...

Gotta love the worship though :lol:

C

Casca

He can only dream he wishes.... But you never know careful what you wish for... Maybe hell try to buy my old accounts and pose as me like Soulweaver did...

Gotta love the worship though :lol:
LoL, why would anyone want to wish to be a loser? I mean after all you are trolling msg boards to a game you don't play anymore because you sold your account to pay your light bill. LOL.

No sir, I would never wish to be you, nor would I wish that on any other person! You are trash, and it was good that you go out of the game, after all you knew I was training up and logically a finite number days left before you were sucking wind getting a res after getting owned by me.

You are tough like the rest of KoC, talk big and attack 600 skill point chars, but when I'm trained up I wonder exactly how many will dare attack me 1 v 1?

None is the answer. Most of your crew won't do it now. There are a few, bo is one, he got lucky the other day I didn't have a good suit on, no dci, 20-30 resists, the fact it took him 4 full minutes to kill me is amusing. Then he passed on the 500k check to look my 20k suit and 70k worth of casting jewels. LOL. You have a find bunch of droolers in your guild. (Hmm.. 500k check or 90k worth of useless LRC crap lol)

B

Black magick

but when I'm trained up I wonder exactly how many will dare attack me 1 v 1?
Hmm, this would mean that you would have to actually run solo... Somehow, I doubt that will ever happen ^^

T

Turtle

You are tough like the rest of KoC, talk big and attack 600 skill point chars, but when I'm trained up I wonder exactly how many will dare attack me 1 v 1?

None is the answer. Most of your crew won't do it now. There are a few, bo is one, he got lucky the other day I didn't have a good suit on, no dci, 20-30 resists, the fact it took him 4 full minutes to kill me is amusing. Then he passed on the 500k check to look my 20k suit and 70k worth of casting jewels. LOL. You have a find bunch of droolers in your guild. (Hmm.. 500k check or 90k worth of useless LRC crap lol)
Wow usually people who talk **** at least know the game basics like what is blessed and lootable and what isn't. I wonder how long you will use this skill point excuse everytime you die? :sad2:

HooderSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then he passed on the 500k check to look my 20k suit and 70k worth of casting jewels. LOL. You have a find bunch of droolers in your guild. (Hmm.. 500k check or 90k worth of useless LRC crap lol)
I really dont have a dog in this fight so feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but arent Checks blessed? last I knew they were.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got lucky, 4 minutes to kill you all very funny. Truth is Bo lost connection shortly after killing you not letting Bo grab Bos check. It took 3minutes for you to get the balls to attack BO in the gz. Than you casted 2 spells, got bleed ran and died. Bo doesnt care what your skills are, anyone that tries to run thru a deathstrike at half life is a noob. Stop tryin to put Bo down becuase you died. Face the facts you died shut your pie hole and when Bo sees you again Bo will be asking for another 500k match. You said as many times as Bo wishes, and you dont care what the temp as along as no taming.

C

Casca

Wow usually people who talk **** at least know the game basics like what is blessed and lootable and what isn't. I wonder how long you will use this skill point excuse everytime you die? :sad2:
You are obviously not to bright. The reference above was to the challenge I made offering 500k to anyone in KoC that could drop me 1v1 in a field fight, no loots.

He accepted the challenge, and asked me to engage him in GZ in luna. I was in a crap suit, but figured he'd cry if I said I wanted to go change so I accepted. He killed me after an unusually long period of time (considering he's a dexxer and I was in a 20-30s resist suit). Anyway he chose to loot me, showing he had no honor, and lost out on 500k in the process. The amusing part was that the stuff he looted wasn't worth much (slightly over 100k).

I'm so happy I had to break this down for you, obviously you are slow and need it.

C

Casca

Got lucky, 4 minutes to kill you all very funny. Truth is Bo lost connection shortly after killing you not letting Bo grab Bos check. It took 3minutes for you to get the balls to attack BO in the gz. Than you casted 2 spells, got bleed ran and died. Bo doesnt care what your skills are, anyone that tries to run thru a deathstrike at half life is a noob. Stop tryin to put Bo down becuase you died. Face the facts you died shut your pie hole and when Bo sees you again Bo will be asking for another 500k match. You said as many times as Bo wishes, and you dont care what the temp as along as no taming.
Yah Bo, I was on my laptop and didn't have sound on because I was in my room and my wife was sleeping. Poor me for not knowing you hit me with DS. Lols. You got lucky for so many reasons, you are nothing special and I could kill you with one of my good suits on. 70 DCI FTW lols. Dexxers are jokes. You are still a complete moron for looting crap, showing the world you can't live up to a gentlemen's agreement, and passing on 500k for a little over 100k worth of crap goods. Bottom line: BO = Dishonorable, Untrustworthy, etc... etc..

Without ethics you will never be anything. Without Brains (RE: Losing out on the check) you are a danger to yourself.

C

Casca

I really dont have a dog in this fight so feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but arent Checks blessed? last I knew they were.

You are wrong :) The challenge that I issued offered an award for those in KoC that could drop me 1v1 in a field fight. Instead of acting honorably, he looted (which was prohibited in the challege). He agreed to the terms of the challenge when he came up and said I want to take you up on your challenge. He lied, he looted, so he didn't get the 500k check.

The stuff he looted was only worth a little over 100k. Got it? He's just plain stupid there is no other rationale for it.

H

HaHa

Well if your running say 70 dci and you get hit with a 40 hld weapon you still got 30dci left on you.

T

Turtle

I'm guessing Bo doesn't really care about 100k in items or a tiny check of 500k, just a guess from a poor man like myself. However, killing you and watching you run to stratics to make an excuse is priceless.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
However, killing you and watching you run to stratics to make an excuse is priceless.
Well, to me, there´s no difference between posting an excuse-post and a brag-post...

People die and kill ingame just like how it should be. Nothing special about it...

T

Turtle

Normally it's NBD your right, but this noob Casca runs his mouth like he's something special and really he's just another corpse for KOC to loot.

C

Casca

Well if your running say 70 dci and you get hit with a 40 hld weapon you still got 30dci left on you.
Actually Haha you are close.

It stacks is the answer, but the max DCI that can be taken from Hit Lower D is 25. So if you roll 70 DCI you are at Max (45) no matter what you get hit with.

C

Casca

Normally it's NBD your right, but this noob Casca runs his mouth like he's something special and really he's just another corpse for KOC to loot.
I run my mouth because it was boring. You need enemies to fight if you are on a shard. You guys hold hands with everyone too much so now there is plenty of hard feelings flying around and people are fighting!

I have had more fun since I ran my mouth here on this forum then before. My mission is accomplished. I know for a fact others on both sides have had fun fighting as well.

But you can go along with your illusion that I actually take this seriously LOL.

A

archite666

OMG, im not even in this but please dont play the " im gonna reply to every post and cite examples and insult people but really none of this is bothering me at all " card.

Thats just lame.

Really? youv posted over like 50 replies in this thread but you dont care about any of this? If you dont care then why correct everyone so much?

I mean if i don't give a **** about something, I certainly dont take the time to correct every aspect about it.

I know this looks like my sticking up for my guildys but seriously, any one with a brain can see your really full of ****.

S

Shakaja

You need enemies to fight if you are on a shard. You guys hold hands with everyone too much
wait, wasnt td formed because there werent enough targets just to team up with the jsv alliance? not sure about you, im not sure how wed run out of targets. i didnt have as much to fight as in the last 2-3 weeks in a long time. and finally getting somewhat good loot too now.

C

Casca

wait, wasnt td formed because there werent enough targets just to team up with the jsv alliance? not sure about you, im not sure how wed run out of targets. i didnt have as much to fight as in the last 2-3 weeks in a long time. and finally getting somewhat good loot too now.
Well I agree and I wasn't in on the "Don't kill JSV" thing other than a "Hey Casca if you can't get any more people to play from LS or ATL I'll have to either make a deal with another guild or recruit a **** ton of people, KOC and TNT are zerging"

Now we are the big giant zerg. While I like these JSV people (the few that I've met in channel) I do not like being in a zerg. So you have a great point, nothing I can do about it. I am also not thrilled with the recent theft (fight night), so right now I'm kind of on the fence. I don't like being associated with activity like that and while tek has a convincing arguement (Puffy did the same thing to him) and I believe him, I don't believe that stooping to someone else's level is the answer.

I do know that what I know about tek is this:

1) He's been generous to me specifically.
2) He's been very honest with me.
3) He's been very trustworthy with me.
4) He's helped me quite a bit.

What I know about Shakaja and Puffy?

1) They don't seem to have any morales or ethics. It has been my experience in the last almost 11 years I've been playing that generally people play the way they live.

Does this justify anything? Absolutely not. I had nothing to do with it, and if it were to become a common event I would probably leave my guild. For now, I'm sticking because Hef, Tek and the rest of the guys in TD/TO are great. (Just as I'm sure most of the people in the various guilds are, and I'm sure they feel the same way about the people they play with.)

C

Casca

OMG, im not even in this but please dont play the " im gonna reply to every post and cite examples and insult people but really none of this is bothering me at all " card.

Thats just lame.

Really? youv posted over like 50 replies in this thread but you dont care about any of this? If you dont care then why correct everyone so much?

I mean if i don't give a **** about something, I certainly dont take the time to correct every aspect about it.

I know this looks like my sticking up for my guildys but seriously, any one with a brain can see your really full of ****.
Well as you said you aren't "In this" and while you are entitled to your opinion it doesn't change anything. Ask the guys in my guild and they'll tell you that I say things like "Wow it's dead, maybe I can **** a few people off on the boards and they'll log in and kill the evil Casca" then I laugh.

Seems to work too, day after I post nasty things about one of the guilds they are usually on in force "Proving a point". Bottom line good fights are had! Do I really care? No.

If I did, I would loot people's artis.

Ask a few people in KoC if I looted their artis... I'd run over to their body, take a few leather pieces (gm stuff) or jewels to make them have to leave and go redo their suit, but I always left sammy helm, etc...

Now if that sounds like a guy that is "Angry" and hateful of KoC why would I do that? I assure you I have the technology to loot "quickly" and "Just the good stuff".

S

Shakaja

Well I agree and I wasn't in on the "Don't kill JSV" thing other than a "Hey Casca if you can't get any more people to play from LS or ATL I'll have to either make a deal with another guild or recruit a **** ton of people, KOC and TNT are zerging"

Now we are the big giant zerg. While I like these JSV people (the few that I've met in channel) I do not like being in a zerg. So you have a great point, nothing I can do about it. I am also not thrilled with the recent theft (fight night), so right now I'm kind of on the fence. I don't like being associated with activity like that and while tek has a convincing arguement (Puffy did the same thing to him) and I believe him, I don't believe that stooping to someone else's level is the answer.

I do know that what I know about tek is this:

1) He's been generous to me specifically.
2) He's been very honest with me.
3) He's been very trustworthy with me.
4) He's helped me quite a bit.

What I know about Shakaja and Puffy?

1) They don't seem to have any morales or ethics. It has been my experience in the last almost 11 years I've been playing that generally people play the way they live.

Does this justify anything? Absolutely not. I had nothing to do with it, and if it were to become a common event I would probably leave my guild. For now, I'm sticking because Hef, Tek and the rest of the guys in TD/TO are great. (Just as I'm sure most of the people in the various guilds are, and I'm sure they feel the same way about the people they play with.)

i see, so that means i can do the same thing now to anyone assossiated with him, and because he did it to me, it will be perfectly fine to do it to anyone he runs with.

A

archite666

Well as you said you aren't "In this" and while you are entitled to your opinion it doesn't change anything. Ask the guys in my guild and they'll tell you that I say things like "Wow it's dead, maybe I can **** a few people off on the boards and they'll log in and kill the evil Casca" then I laugh.

Seems to work too, day after I post nasty things about one of the guilds they are usually on in force "Proving a point". Bottom line good fights are had! Do I really care? No.

If I did, I would loot people's artis.

Ask a few people in KoC if I looted their artis... I'd run over to their body, take a few leather pieces (gm stuff) or jewels to make them have to leave and go redo their suit, but I always left sammy helm, etc...

Now if that sounds like a guy that is "Angry" and hateful of KoC why would I do that? I assure you I have the technology to loot "quickly" and "Just the good stuff".

LOL OMG you are hilarious, really.

"I dont care about these boards, I just use them to draw people into fights ask my guildys" ROFL

T

Turtle

I assure you I have the technology to loot "quickly" and "Just the good stuff".

From someone preeching ethics rolleyes: "technology" that is clearly not supposed to be used in conjunction with this game. Maybe you didn't know the following definitions before typing ethics, morals and honesty so here's some helpful reference material...

Ethics-The process of determining right and wrong conduct.
Moral-motivation based on ideas of right and wrong
Honesty-acting truthful and with fairness

S

Shakaja

From someone preeching ethics rolleyes: "technology" that is clearly not supposed to be used in conjunction with this game. Maybe you didn't know the following definitions before typing ethics, morals and honesty so here's some helpful reference material...

Ethics-The process of determining right and wrong conduct.
Moral-motivation based on ideas of right and wrong
Honesty-acting truthful and with fairness

funny, just what i thought. i wonder how i failed in his moral and ethic system xD

G

Goron

KOC and TNT are zerging
teehee
I don't know about k0c, but TnT has only LOST players...

When the TO crew left TnT for k0c we lost a lot, since then we have not been recruiting... Then k0c lost the TO crew, so I'd say they lost people too...
U guys r funny.
When TO first came about it was all "We want to be a small fighting force with lots of targets. Oh, and Shak sucks cuz he a tamer"
And now its "We are in the biggest alliance out there, and we have Neo, Nasty, and Toby- (not to mention all the JSV tamers), making us the biggest tamer force out there."

teehee

S

Shakaja

teehee

When the TO crew left TnT for k0c we lost a lot, since then we have not been recruiting... Then k0c lost the TO crew, so I'd say they lost people too...
U guys r funny.
When TO first came about it was all "We want to be a small fighting force with lots of targets. Oh, and Shak sucks cuz he a tamer"
And now its "We are in the biggest alliance out there, and we have Neo, Nasty, and Toby- (not to mention all the JSV tamers), making us the biggest tamer force out there."

teehee

dont forget to mention hef and wyrm who swapped to tamers or how even thoo they complain about tamers, they run the most tamers and stealthers. also funny how they call the other guilds zerg. when they were in koc, we rarely had people on and the few that were on usually didnt want to go fight the numbers. then after leaving, we are supposed to have numbers all of a sudden? and their argument for making a new guild is have more targets to fight, then ally up with the biggest alliance? pure comedy xD

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
teehee

U guys r funny.

teehee

So true!!

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I will take that challenge for any amount of gold or any Item you desire.... and if you are Callamity then you should just hand the gold over because you never could take me back in the day....

If you are some guy from LS like you claim then your gold is still going to be mine....

But ya young buck whenever you get those skills trained up let me know....

*wonders* Are you fixing to do like the other day and cry and beg me to duel you on a prodo shard... ? Duel me on LS! Duel me on LS! .... :thumbup1:

H

HaHa

teehee

U guys r funny.

teehee
:thumbup1:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I will take that challenge for any amount of gold or any Item you desire.... and if you are Callamity then you should just hand the gold over because you never could take me back in the day....

If you are some guy from LS like you claim then your gold is still going to be mine....

But ya young buck whenever you get those skills trained up let me know....

*wonders* Are you fixing to do like the other day and cry and beg me to duel you on a prodo shard... ? Duel me on LS! Duel me on LS! .... :thumbup1:

Well ???