• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Blazing Falls!

D

DominaVsim

*drags out the pepsi's begins chanting as for a drinking game (for the Devs)* GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!

G

<blockquote><hr>

*politely makes way to the front of the crowd*

exsqueeze me, but i must ask....have they found the key to the gate yet?

if there is much terrain to be searched, i shall go home, gather some good quality rum for my 21+ old peers who wait here with me.....
otherwise, i will remain here, and share only the small amount left in my flask

[/ QUOTE ]

Girrrrl, if I can give out one great piece of advice in 2008, this will be it: Never let anything stop you from enjoying good booze with great people.

Go have fun. We'll be here when you are sober and come back.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

if there is much terrain to be searched, i shall go home, gather some good quality rum for my 21+ old peers who wait here with me.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Girrrrl, if I can give out one great piece of advice in 2008, this will be it: Never let anything stop you from enjoying good booze with great people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope we can get ea-land back soon!

C

caramia0718

uhoh...get drunk ..sober up and come back
...Is that what i heard
...Think we are in for the long haul!

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope we can get ea-land back soon!

[/ QUOTE ]

ME too!

G

glass_angel

it sounded like it
lol
so in that case, i am off to make some hor douvers for us to enjoy with our drinks...yummy

K

Kedzie27

Hmm. I was told to watch this post closely for the re-opening of EA-Land....I guess they meant bring everything you need for 'one heck of a wednesday night' haha

(Keeping off the "Drunk" subject) lol

G

I think she was makin a joke, get drunk and they will still be there when you sober up and come back = ea is goin to be down for a while yet. lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

So are you telling me we can't play if we aren't sober?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would never say something like that! Bottoms up!

J

jwilso3340

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Soooo.....if we started drinking now, how many drinks do you think we'd be able to knock down until the site's back up?

You KNOW I had to ask!

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Touchè! haha

G

<blockquote><hr>

Soooo.....if we started drinking now, how many drinks do you think we'd be able to knock down until the site's back up?

You KNOW I had to ask!

[/ QUOTE ]

Eye dee kay... How many bottles do you have? It can't be much longer. We're not taking TC3 down for the update until EA-Land is back up. So... Soon. Within a week. In 2008!!

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Pari has been sneakily drinking Lee's rum!!!

Cat.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

...and that is why Blazing Fall's nickname is Blazing Balls. Tee hee

BF didn't break EA-Land. Your momma broke EA-Land! Okay, okay, I'll be serious.

We found the exploit, and fixed it. We're also in the process of removing the extra money people have made with this. If you try to be sneaky and spread the funds, we're going to take more than the exploit produced. Meaning, if you try to be all Mr. Sneaky Pants and make our jobs/lives harder, we're going to take a little somptin' somptin' extra for our efforts.

::wags (index) finger::

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you tell us how many people took advantage of this and didn't report it? lol
I don't care what it was, I'm just curious about other players lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talking about it here it a no-no so we have no clue about what happened and who if any took advantage.

M

Mystic Kitty

*in the old tune of 'I want my MTV' sings* I want my blazing Falls... LOL just had too =)

Good job devs. Im just being silly lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee doesn't have any. Minkz is the keeper of the booze. I totally &lt;3 that man because he has an awesome liquor cabinet, and is not at all stingy! He lets us help ourselves to whatever we want.

Oh great... now you guys will think we're a bunch of drunks. Surprisngly, we're all sober 99.9% of the time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee doesn't have any. Minkz is the keeper of the booze. I totally &lt;3 that man because he has an awesome liquor cabinet, and is not at all stingy! He lets us help ourselves to whatever we want.

Oh great... now you guys will think we're a bunch of drunks. Surprisngly, we're all sober 99.9% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know better.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the tip on to go to guy.

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know better.

[/ QUOTE ]

All this talk of 'drinks'. How we gonna know your serious when EA-Land comes back online?

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the other .01% of the time?!

P.S. Tell Minkz to share with us while we wait!

Cat.

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have some uploads ready for CC. will be a cellar with barrels and bottles etc. if ea-land is online again i am going to a craft table to upload them. as fast as they are approved, you are welcome to open a barrel with me LOL

G

We're still looking at 2-3 more hours of downtime. Might be more. I'll keep you guys posted.

G

<blockquote><hr>

We're still looking at 2-3 more hours of downtime. Might be more. I'll keep you guys posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. I'm off to get dinner.

:smooches to pari:

G

glass_angel

thank you
thank you
thank you

we shall have a gourmet dinner tonight! no mac n cheese lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]maybe you can electrocute some bots at the same time

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

any clues on when ea is coming back up ?

[/ QUOTE ]

*chucks popcorn at Max*

Cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

no just looking forward to the game

G

it's not the best news but to fix the bugs, merge in BV and work on the lag this is good the downtime is happening, they can do it all in one Swoop!

R

Riley-

I'm just trying to do the timezone calculation in my head...

I never pick the right night to work late! :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks for the update!

J

jwilso3340

&lt;Tears in my eyes&gt; thinking about how many shifts I've missed today at Walt's. Can you obsess about a fake job? omg!

J

jwilso3340

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks for the update!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it possible....just possible that they are talking about Sim hours, she asked hopefully?

H

hollythor

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought these posts were about city issues and what not. Yesterday, I was posting to get some help in fixing soemthing with my login. Running two accts since the latest version was downloaded on my computer. My post was deleted and I was told that the threads are for city issues only. NOW, yes you are informing us every two hours on the latest with the city being down today, thank you for that. But there are like 7 pages worth of chatting about drinking and what not. Not that I mind, I join in usually too, but MY post was deleted. I suppose if I were a dev, it would not have been? To me, this is a game issue. I am a paying customer and if this is the only way I can get help, then to post I shall! And tyvm for the update, this msg was in no way to offend anyone or to be considered as slandering against a dev. Keep up the good work, that is if this post doesn't get deleted as well.

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

OMG 332 comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they will keep coming in till EA-Land is back up...
So long..........

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

OMG 332 comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they will keep coming in till EA-Land is back up...
So long..........

[/ QUOTE ]

Lucky '333'
LOL

P

PJ EST

LOL...the go to guy for liquor..she let the cat out of the bag didn't she? rofl

J

joyousoy65

Hey Greg, there are alot of people in the EA blog, that would love an update as well....Almost 400 posts!!! might be over that now
JOyousjoy

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Greg, there are alot of people in the EA blog, that would love an update as well....Almost 400 posts!!! might be over that now
JOyousjoy

[/ QUOTE ]

So there is no more updates on this situation going to be posted on this thread? That's rubbish. Foolish EA blog.

G

He updated that blog and left a message a long time ago. They have also posted A welcome to BV on the main page.