• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Blazing Falls!

G

<blockquote><hr>

*bows slightly* Ty Ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

*Bows silently back* Your very welcome.

G

<blockquote><hr>

i told yall bf broke ea

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we have to be notorious for sumtin

I

imported_rpsky3

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

i told yall bf broke ea

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

i told yall bf broke ea

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

P

PJ EST

Roars with laughter!! BF did NOT break EA..lol From what I saw of the new money bug, it looked deliberately done. I think someone wants to mess up the game economy, and when I found it this morning by accident...YES I played with it and tested it to see if anyone could do it. I believe they are trying to fix the bug first, before they merge, by going back to the old databases. That would be my personal guess..is that they have to go back to yesterdays' game.
I have NO clue when the exploit was put into effect I only know that I found it by accident, today. I don't believe they will let the game come back ONline until that exploit is fixed. And YES I reported it very detailed to the [email protected].

G

<blockquote><hr>

Roars with laughter!! BF did NOT break EA..lol From what I saw of the new money bug, it looked deliberately done. I think someone wants to mess up the game economy, and when I found it this morning by accident...YES I played with it and tested it to see if anyone could do it. I believe they are trying to fix the bug first, before they merge, by going back to the old databases. That would be my personal guess..is that they have to go back to yesterdays' game.
I have NO clue when the exploit was put into effect I only know that I found it by accident, today. I don't believe they will let the game come back ONline until that exploit is fixed. And YES I reported it very detailed to the [email protected].

[/ QUOTE ]

G

...and that is why Blazing Fall's nickname is Blazing Balls. Tee hee

BF didn't break EA-Land. Your momma broke EA-Land! Okay, okay, I'll be serious.

We found the exploit, and fixed it. We're also in the process of removing the extra money people have made with this. If you try to be sneaky and spread the funds, we're going to take more than the exploit produced. Meaning, if you try to be all Mr. Sneaky Pants and make our jobs/lives harder, we're going to take a little somptin' somptin' extra for our efforts.

::wags (index) finger::

J

jwilso3340

Ok...are you sure this isn't just a ploy to get everyone to the Test Center?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok...are you sure this isn't just a ploy to get everyone to the Test Center?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...I am there right now
...and I doubt that is the case. Considering someone has already stated they themselves tested the exploit to see if it was true. TC3 is a far cry from EA-Land... *holds up hands and "whispers"* give me my EA-Land

J

JessieRose

any idea on when we might expect to see ea land come back up? Just curious, no rush though, ty!

G

A bug with money? Hope it isnt there from last night, I pizza'd my sexy pixels off for that money!

G

<blockquote><hr>

any idea on when we might expect to see ea land come back up? Just curious, no rush though, ty!

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon. Within the week. In 2008!!

Seriously though, we're working very hard to bring it back up as fast as we can.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon. Within the week. In 2008!!

Seriously though, we're working very hard to bring it back up as fast as we can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, would rather they do it while offline then to let us back in and boot us to try to fix it.

Oh and ty for the update!! Much appreciated

G

<blockquote><hr>

We found the exploit, and fixed it. We're also in the process of removing the extra money people have made with this. If you try to be sneaky and spread the funds, we're going to take more than the exploit produced. Meaning, if you try to be all Mr. Sneaky Pants and make our jobs/lives harder, we're going to take a little somptin' somptin' extra for our efforts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you to the people reporting this exploit, and to the Devs for adressing it!
Very happy these things gets fixed sooo fast!

I'll go back to my Shockwave game and ignoring people on MSN while I wait for EAL to come back up

Btw, I had no idea my momma even played!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you to the people reporting this exploit, and to the Devs for adressing it!
Very happy these things gets fixed sooo fast!

I'll go back to my Shockwave game and ignoring people on MSN while I wait for EAL to come back up

Btw, I had no idea my momma even played!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL at least we are trying to keep a sense of humor while we patiently await EA-Land to come back online.

I

imported_MattelMichele

Are we there yet....are we there yet!? Waits ever so patiently.

J

JessieRose

I agree, I would rather have everything fixed as well. I am in no rush for ea land to come back up. I appreciate all the hard work they are putting in with the merges. Was just looking to get a ball park idea is all. Keep up the great work Dev. Thanks for the response Pari

J

jwilso3340

Ohmy. Just went over to play on the Test Center, not that there's anything wrong with that...but made a measly 66 simoleans for my measly waitress shift when I've missed about 10 shifts in EA Land making 350/shift. Sigh.

J

jwilso3340

I'm curious. It would never occur to me to have an exploit or to take advantage of it. So what was the exploit? Will we ever find out?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ohmy. Just went over to play on the Test Center, not that there's anything wrong with that...but made a measly 66 simoleans for my measly waitress shift when I've missed about 10 shifts in EA Land making 350/shift. Sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then there you go, we should stop complaining so much about the payouts in EA-Land if they are that bad in TC3. Would hate to see it become that bad in EA-Land.

G

We are not allowed to discuss exploits on these forums:

Rule H of the Rules of Conduct Posting details of bugs and exploits in such a way that others are able to perform said bug or exploit is prohibited. In addition, documented involvement in activities that prove to be malicious and/or illegal in nature as it concerns the gaming industry as a whole will lead to immediate and permanent banning from the forums.

G

Hi, yes I accepted your invite on YIM, feel free to message me, for some reason I dont see you on my list, could be your lost in the 200 other names.

Thanks!

J

jwilso3340

So very sorry. My bad. Will not bring it up again!

<blockquote><hr>

We are not allowed to discuss exploits on these forums:

Rule H of the Rules of Conduct Posting details of bugs and exploits in such a way that others are able to perform said bug or exploit is prohibited. In addition, documented involvement in activities that prove to be malicious and/or illegal in nature as it concerns the gaming industry as a whole will lead to immediate and permanent banning from the forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

K

Kedzie27

I feel your pain... Who knew waiting for your main sim would be so long?..lol

J

jwilso3340

It's like waiting for Santa to arrive when you are 4 years old. It seems like it takes FOREVER!

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

It's like waiting for Santa to arrive when you are 4 years old. It seems like it takes FOREVER!

[/ QUOTE ]

True that.
I guess saving the best for last

I

imported_PMS Janet

yay good job devs...looking forward to the final merge to be over with...probably as much as you are.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

yay good job devs...looking forward to the final merge to be over with...probably as much as you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

[/ QUOTE ]

For sure

I

imported_Cherri Bear

YAY!!!!!! My house in BF is on it's way to EA Land!!! My bear in BF is a lazy slacker bear with ZERO skills.

But, she lives in a beautiful mansion thanks to Chef Bear and CntryGrl providing her with the funds to build and buy before the merge.

I

imported_PMS Janet

Time to go take my nyquil for this darn cold...and get a good nights sleep so I can get up bright and early to play my forgotten BF sims.

GO DEVS GO

A

Anyanka

Awe, poor Janet. Hopefully Bo and I will be able to check up on your Schmuckatellis for you.

WOOHOO BF-EALAND HERE WE COME!

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you tell us how many people took advantage of this and didn't report it? lol
I don't care what it was, I'm just curious about other players lol.

G

glass_angel

*politely makes way to the front of the crowd*

exsqueeze me, but i must ask....have they found the key to the gate yet?

if there is much terrain to be searched, i shall go home, gather some good quality rum for my 21+ old peers who wait here with me.....
otherwise, i will remain here, and share only the small amount left in my flask

C

Catwoman1966

<blockquote><hr>

any clues on when ea is coming back up ?

[/ QUOTE ]

*chucks popcorn at Max*

Cat.

C

caramia0718

Rum Did someone say Rum....It is getting kinda cold waiting outside for the door to open....Ill take a swig...lol

G

glass_angel

was me who said rum!
hoping to lure the pirate out, exchange a swig for an update lol

*passes flask as we wait *