• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Blazing Falls!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Greg, there are alot of people in the EA blog, that would love an update as well....Almost 400 posts!!! might be over that now
JOyousjoy

[/ QUOTE ]

So there is no more updates on this situation going to be posted on this thread? That's rubbish. Foolish EA blog.

[/ QUOTE ]no one said that, lol

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Greg, there are alot of people in the EA blog, that would love an update as well....Almost 400 posts!!! might be over that now
JOyousjoy

[/ QUOTE ]

So there is no more updates on this situation going to be posted on this thread? That's rubbish. Foolish EA blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad. I guess we are all tired of waiting for an opening.

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

JOyousjoy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad. I guess we are all tired of waiting for an opening.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also read that wrong.

G

Wow that took a long time to read all that. Came home late from work and saw what happened while I was gone. All I can say is.... "WOW".

Are we there yet???? How long ago did Pari post we had 2-3 hours still?

G

Time to cook dinner then and get my neglected housework done FAST. lol

R

Riley-

Must be something big since the other night they were giving updates all the time... ughhhh I wanna play

G

So far, EA land has been down for 9 hours... rly... or is it just me again

G

<blockquote><hr>

So far, EA land has been down for 9 hours... rly... or is it just me again

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not you this time. It is us. Sorry!

R

Riley-

Estimated fix time, please? I'm afraid to leave my computer for fear that I'll miss it come back up, lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

Estimated fix time, please? I'm afraid to leave my computer for fear that I'll miss it come back up, lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon.

Within the week.

In 2008!!

Go do what you need to do. We still have a couple of hours.

R

Riley-

Hmm, and play RL? My family will be shocked!

Thanks for the update.

G

ooh i manage to pee me other half off by annoying him whilst waiting for e a land ,.......he sent me to my corner

G

Umm is this posted on Pacific time or what? Lol just wondering if anyone knows.

D

Doxie02

Today was my day off and no TSO. Big Brother isn't even on yet i'm on PST lol i am running outta things to do in RL!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh great... now you guys will think we're a bunch of drunks. Surprisngly, we're all sober 99.9% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]And for the remaining 0.1%?

Besides, I have it on good authority that a little drunken simming can be quite the riot!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Guess I will be forced to watch American Idol now...

[/ QUOTE ]
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

H

hollythor

Ditto here, laid up for a bit so I can't really clean the house and that bugs me. That is my daily norm. So I just made a bunch of cc today and hoping it all gets approved tomorrow..hint hint Pari? 8) Just shaved my husband's head, military so yes that too is the norm. Not so bored I become psycho. (yet)

L

luvibunni

Welcome Home ^:^

I know a few certain someones that are going to be bouncin walls when we return. hehe

I can't wait to see these houses I have been hearing about for months!

BabiDoll

J

jwilso3340

<blockquote><hr>

Ditto here, laid up for a bit so I can't really clean the house and that bugs me. That is my daily norm. So I just made a bunch of cc today and hoping it all gets approved tomorrow..hint hint Pari? 8) Just shaved my husband's head, military so yes that too is the norm. Not so bored I become psycho. (yet)

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't have a husband, and it's probably I don't have anything to shave with, cause I'm absolutely psycho with waiting. I'm sure it will be worth it but Cheesits!!! I wanna play!

G

*picks nose while waiting* i've resorted to playing chess! on yahoo of course lol.

G

Man, it's been off so long I'm thinking of doing soemthing actually productive!

H

hollythor

At this rate, it could be another month before you see them. 8) kidding devs

H

hollythor

OMG American Idol doens't come on for another hour! I'm watching....dare I say? The Moment of Truth. wonder if we should host a game like that in EALand? LMAO

G

All I know is I get off work in 3 hours I hope that it will be up by then. LOL. Did not get my fix before work. Now I am at work biting my nails and hoping its up before I go home. LOL. Well hope to see you all soon in the game lol.

G

Well 7:30 pm my tim it was 2 or 3 hours. Now it is 11 pm. So i guess time for bed. See you all tomorrow maybe.

R

rockyswifey

It's 8:45 pm central time here! When will ea land be back up!!! All day and I couldnt play. Kindaupset lol..

anyone know how much longer???

G

No news is good news...we gotta be close. Major patience required...GRRRRR

M

Multivac

Did you ever see the movie "The Money Pit" where every time they asked when it would be finished the reply was always "two weeks"?

R

Riley-

They're posting about it in the main index for city hall... it could be awhile.

K

Kedzie27

<blockquote><hr>

They're posting about it in the main index for city hall... it could be awhile.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh boy, more waiting.

R

Riley-

But it'll be worth it. I'd rather they get it all under control and then open the city back up. Just think, we'll sleep tonight!!