• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vogg and Suffering pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What can I say? Me, Sake, and Kage are just the 3 Muskaqueers :p
LOL you and sakey are definatly something thats for sure! seriously you'll never be respected expect as a greif gimp chump cause we see how you guys help KOC win battles everynight.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Name one player who respects you or your PvP skills GoodGuy.

rofl.

C

Calibretto

Hahaha!!!

This thread has win written all over it. Ever since I glanced at the title. Calibretto, your the one to talk man. Everyone is guilty of screaming on vent and getting rambunctious, but me and my brother Count, are elitists. We try to be the best, I guess that's our German side coming out. However, I been maintaining my attitude towards guildmates and yet I still hear it in vent from others. So it's a no win situation. Everyone in TO were 18 or younger, except a few individuals, and I had to play daddy to keep everyone on screen, ress the dead, etc. I am a huge contributor to the guilds I've been in, maybe not selling Nym's bokotu back so Hef could get a 25 stat. But oh well. I looted it fair and square without any hacks. Now Calibretto, you are notorious for raising your voice at us when your in our vent and getting all excited when you help drop a target, like you won the lottery. This JSV alliance is B/S and I have no problem with crafters, it's just when I see someone with a bow in hand in Luna Bank and this person only needed one shot to kill, I'm like wtf?I had Kael at luna bank sitting there twiddling his thumbs, not helping out Suffering pain, etc. When I see stuff like that, it just makes me think, why can't he even say, " I cant fight I'm Sorry." And this field alliance is b/s. You guys don't do anything to help us because you have some beef with King Ed. Yeah the guy is a prick and says some words to **** people off.But yet, when you drop and scream for a ress, I'm there ressing your pancake ass up. I can accept defeat, that's not a problem, but when someone can't work on their pvp or even want to work on their skills, I feel like we are not going anywhere, we are at the same reputation as being noobs. When we all log in, it's not organized. And people scream and yell saying help help! Which can be easily resolved if we stayed on the same screen. But when there are overwhelming numbers against us. There's really nothing we can do. JSV are great people, maybe not the best pvpers, but they never cheat or scam, or hack, or kick you out of a guild because you get alittle heated, or even looting artifacts and uber weapons off dead enemies and want a piece of the pie. Just realize, not everyone in TO hated me, some actually liked the fact I was helping them out and criticizing their skills, not in a mean way. But some people can't take criticism and take it personal. Which this is just a game. Whatever, a lot of people hate me cause I PVP with a tamer. Honestly, it's not hard to kill a tamer if you out wit them. The fireball from a Super Dragon is ridiculous, but you can thank your developers for that.

And To Tiberious- Your just like amanda Shade, you died wayyy too many times on field and joined the guild that was killing you over and over. You just came back to UO and your skills are terrible, which is understandable. We all like to log in and have fun, but it's hard to when we have people who take losing, seriously. We are all guilty of this. And you just used the bickering as an excuse to join the Overwhelming Numbers of TNT/ TO. Your skills need work.

So your saying I like to celebrate when we get a kill or do good together? Basicly I like to carry on and have fun?

Good arguement.

K

KVJ

No,

I'm saying your just as guilty man. And when you die, you either log out or do trammel stuff with your guild. Which is fine, but don't act like your not guilty of screaming and yelling either. And when you kill someone, you act like you won the lottery.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha!!!

And To Tiberious- Your just like amanda Shade, you died wayyy too many times on field and joined the guild that was killing you over and over. You just came back to UO and your skills are terrible, which is understandable. We all like to log in and have fun, but it's hard to when we have people who take losing, seriously. We are all guilty of this. And you just used the bickering as an excuse to join the Overwhelming Numbers of TNT/ TO. Your skills need work.

I don't do too badly considering my char is not 100 percent yet and I do not carry all the pimp gear you do. I joined TnT before we started running with TO and generally during that time it was JSV ganking them not them ganking JSV. Amanda finally got fed up with you; I'm surprised it took him as long as it did. Funny since I'm so terrible, but it sure seems my poor gimpy mage ass is welcome at alot more tables on this shard than yours is.

I never took death seriously; I did take having to wait 5-10 minutes for a freakin res because some people could not shut their whiny, pancake asses up about dying to be unacceptable. Having to seek out a res from an enemy who just killed me because my alliance members were too busy bickering to res me was unacceptable. That was the straw that broke the camels back for me and I made a choice between two offers that had been on the table to me almost since the day I returned to siege. Numbers or dying had nothing to do with my decision; I still do my fair share of dying but at least I do not have to deal with infantile children who are hell bent on ruining everyone's night if they do not get thier way.

C

Calibretto

Name one person who respects anyones skills unless they are in the same guild...everyone is a hater

Not true. I have a great deal of respect for many of the pvpers on this shard. And I've been treated very well by a great deal of them as well.

K

KVJ

Calbretto,

You made a bash suffering pain and voodoo thread. Just shows you do not respect. My own opinions on a guild truce is my own opinion. If you want to be the bigger man and create a bash voodoo thread, be my guest. This won't change anything. And honestly, next time I see you, you better have a posse to back you up. Cause I will bola you so you can't run from me anymore in a 1 v 1 duel. I do not tolerate runners or people who create threads just to bash a great pvper that has a big mouth, but backs it up? KTHXBYE

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You folks do remember this is just a game?

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH CTFO Kelmo, i posted a picture for christs sake lock it already! JK-BTW.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am busy... I will send the messages later. *smiles*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude give it a rest about the stealing of the guild, pretty much to sum it up, I kicked a few people was selling accoutns in a day or 2... (quitting anyways they all knew).... so before I quit and maybe kicked everyone else and ptu the guild in jepordy elmer did the right thing which was vote me out of power... simple as that so give it a break king ed. im done talkin about that its in the past

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With Greatness Comes Envy,

I'm not selfish when it comes to PVP fighting. If I loot a bokotu from an opposing factioner, I will keep it. I will not sell it back to the opposing factioner so my guild can reap from it. Why sell something back to someone unless you really want to, if the guy can't remember to lock chests down, then he loses.
and when someone hands me inquis and expects me to hand them back. THEY LOSE... so shut up about that already as welll mr hypocrite... that was like 3 years ago. lowell

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not true. I have a great deal of respect for many of the pvpers on this shard. And I've been treated very well by a great deal of them as well.
Ive always had no problem with cali, Been pretty str8 forward to me on the field. Good guy in my opinion, Im glad you guys got that cry baby out of your guild. Maybe now that he is gone you will be able to enjoy your time spent playing a little more.

K

KVJ

lol @ Puffy.

You think your righteous Puffy, but honestly. You shouldn't even be posting on these threads anymore. No one will accept you because of your thug life ways. You made a theif so you can steal the inquistors, big deal. Get a real job man. I always see you looting my kills, pretty pathetic. A lot of people have me confused with my brother count love who sounds very similar to me, but I can actually maintain and be reasonable. However, my brother is out of control sometimes and a lot of people mistake me for his actions, or he will pin his actions on me. But anyways, I hope you learn a lesson from all this puffy. Cause I will continue to play this game intermittently to help others be aware of what you did.

What you did to people is like 9/11, we never forget. I'd recommend playing on another shard, cause you were at the top. And then it got to your head, and people realized how your ways are. And decided it's actually bringing them down as well.

Tiberius- I understand your issues with being in JSV, but honestly you got pretty pissed to when you died. You didn't get as crazy as some of us on vent, but honestly, JSV only has a selected few that can ress and it's not good enough for your expectations, knowing you die pretty often. Just like today, you said, " look at my tits" on your tamer, then you died. It's stupid stuff like that you do, that causes your death. And with that immaturity level, your going to fit in juuuust fine in that guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.