Vogg and Suffering pain.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calibretto

You got a problem with GIL? You a Suffering pain like to run your lips to much. How many people are you going to drive away from helping JSV? You guys already drove Amanda and jeremiah away? Who's next? I personally don't even log into your vent anymore to pvp with you guys because of all the bull**** yelling and screaming. I've never heard someone CRY so much when they die and blame everyone in vent because of thier deaths, even yell at the crafters.
Now you and suffering want to **** talk Kael? because he's Gilfane? I personally feel sorry for Verum he tries to build a group of good pvpers. But he's stuck with you. ****ing trash talking *******. Yeah Vogg you killed me in a duel after I took two months off, but that still doesn't change the fact that you have a huge ego and treat people like trash.
Your yelling and screaming has driven me away from JSV and factions. Drove Tis him away, drove amanda shade away, drove Jeremiah away. Pretty soon it will be just you and your brother yelling at each other in vent running around hidden on your pvpers. What a joke.
Makes me wonder what it's like in KOC vent or Tnt vent. Do all people blow thier tops when they die like you do? Or does KOC and Tnt actully log on and PVP to have FUN!!!!!!!! Not to scream and yell and act like two year olds.
Or when someones low on health or dismounted do they just run past thier mates for a kill shot? or do they actully cross heal and res each other?

E

Elmer Fudd

There's a reason Vogg and His Bro arnt in KoC, I learned that valuable leason when Guilded with them in VmP many moons ago...as krystal can attest for...with siege the way it is now, its difficult to have to make hard descissions as a GM and Boot people that are problem Children, I cant speak about suffering pain, dont know him, but i take your word for it, thats why, in KoC we have a certain.....what would u call it....a...certain atmosphere in vent and on the field i guess, and someone must vouch for you and have guild approval before your in, we want to keep our group atmosphere in check, Like Vogg/Countlove/Dante/Storm/King Edwards/Monoliths/GG/Scorn's......you guys know the types, they would never ever get an invite no matter how god like there pvp was because of there attitude, people get upset about dieing sometimes and thats to be expected, but we understand ya pain, Verumn, just needs to bite the bullet and boot em from guild alliance and whole ball of wax, there brining the whole team down.....

Fudd

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 5, 2008
Ala-freakin-bama
Cal, you hit the nail on the head. I can't speak for what KoC vent is like but TnT vent does not have people cussing each other, ressing the dead is a priority, and people actually get distress calls outside luna answered. I don't feel bad for Verum though, hes had ample opprotunity to fix things. I know if I were running things I would not trade Jerimiah, Spartacus, Amanda, and myself for Voodoo/Count Love/King Ed anyday of the week. I do feel bad for
guys like you, Kush, and Goodah though who have been missing from the field lately.

Anyway I'm very happy with the move I made. I have found all my new guild mates to be very laid back and fun to play with. Those TO newbs are pretty cool too:).

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 5, 2008
Ala-freakin-bama
Amazing how we manage not to cuss each other out when we accidentally wither/ev/field each other isn't it Hef. We could run a clinic on proper vent behavior!

S

Skwiz

When i die i usually say "Wow im a dumb ass" and thats the end of it..

M

Mogluk

yeah me too.. this morning I accidently healed the "worm" while fighting him... that doesn't help

S

Strom

As i recall in EVO elmer didnt u cry like a little girl about something dante had said to u jus wonderin maybe u shouldnt call the kettle black

:owned:

S

Skwiz

i dont remember exactly what it was but yes.. he got all pissy about something stupid..

S

Strom

40yr old "man" yelling and sceaming in vent like a little kid lost a lot of respect for him that day :gun::gun:

E

Elmer Fudd

40yr old "man" yelling and sceaming in vent like a little kid lost a lot of respect for him that day :gun::gun:

No if you remember correctly little one, it was your behavior on useing guild mates and being a continual mooch, nothing that had to do with in game, it was your immature behavior with useing everyone you come into contact with, and trust me little one, i wasnt the only one you irritated, I cant stand users, and your the clasic case, or used to be, you could have changed, and i hope you have learned those valuable lessons, cause your now always going to be stuck on the JV team...

Fudd

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Dont say my name Elmer because i have heard some **** about how you act in vent. We've never been in vent together so dont tell me how i am

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I've actually yet to hear someone get pissed in KoC. The worst I've heard is "****, I died....I'm logging *player has left the server*" I've gotten pissed before and I tend to say one short obscenity, but then I go and reequip and move along. I don't like anyone talking trash to Kael *crosses arms*

S

Strom

LOL there u go again elmer another childish rant take a nap or do whatever it is u kids do these days

K

KVJ

Hahaha!!!

This thread has win written all over it. Ever since I glanced at the title. Calibretto, your the one to talk man. Everyone is guilty of screaming on vent and getting rambunctious, but me and my brother Count, are elitists. We try to be the best, I guess that's our German side coming out. However, I been maintaining my attitude towards guildmates and yet I still hear it in vent from others. So it's a no win situation. Everyone in TO were 18 or younger, except a few individuals, and I had to play daddy to keep everyone on screen, ress the dead, etc. I am a huge contributor to the guilds I've been in, maybe not selling Nym's bokotu back so Hef could get a 25 stat. But oh well. I looted it fair and square without any hacks. Now Calibretto, you are notorious for raising your voice at us when your in our vent and getting all excited when you help drop a target, like you won the lottery. This JSV alliance is B/S and I have no problem with crafters, it's just when I see someone with a bow in hand in Luna Bank and this person only needed one shot to kill, I'm like wtf?I had Kael at luna bank sitting there twiddling his thumbs, not helping out Suffering pain, etc. When I see stuff like that, it just makes me think, why can't he even say, " I cant fight I'm Sorry." And this field alliance is b/s. You guys don't do anything to help us because you have some beef with King Ed. Yeah the guy is a prick and says some words to **** people off.But yet, when you drop and scream for a ress, I'm there ressing your pancake ass up. I can accept defeat, that's not a problem, but when someone can't work on their pvp or even want to work on their skills, I feel like we are not going anywhere, we are at the same reputation as being noobs. When we all log in, it's not organized. And people scream and yell saying help help! Which can be easily resolved if we stayed on the same screen. But when there are overwhelming numbers against us. There's really nothing we can do. JSV are great people, maybe not the best pvpers, but they never cheat or scam, or hack, or kick you out of a guild because you get alittle heated, or even looting artifacts and uber weapons off dead enemies and want a piece of the pie. Just realize, not everyone in TO hated me, some actually liked the fact I was helping them out and criticizing their skills, not in a mean way. But some people can't take criticism and take it personal. Which this is just a game. Whatever, a lot of people hate me cause I PVP with a tamer. Honestly, it's not hard to kill a tamer if you out wit them. The fireball from a Super Dragon is ridiculous, but you can thank your developers for that.

And To Tiberious- Your just like amanda Shade, you died wayyy too many times on field and joined the guild that was killing you over and over. You just came back to UO and your skills are terrible, which is understandable. We all like to log in and have fun, but it's hard to when we have people who take losing, seriously. We are all guilty of this. And you just used the bickering as an excuse to join the Overwhelming Numbers of TNT/ TO. Your skills need work.

K

KVJ

No if you remember correctly little one, it was your behavior on useing guild mates and being a continual mooch, nothing that had to do with in game, it was your immature behavior with useing everyone you come into contact with, and trust me little one, i wasnt the only one you irritated, I cant stand users, and your the clasic case, or used to be, you could have changed, and i hope you have learned those valuable lessons, cause your now always going to be stuck on the JV team...

Fudd
Hey, you act like your **** doesnt stink? You were the JSV spy who was on their vent and acting like we can't remember your voice. How can we not remember that southern twang? That's soo funny. You have to take an advantage of their kindness and trust to better your guild / self. That's pretty sad. You scream and yell too man. Your **** does stink.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com

Fudd
Hey, you act like your **** doesnt stink? You were the JSV spy who was on their vent and acting like we can't remember your voice. How can we not remember that southern twang? That's soo funny. You have to take an advantage of their kindness and trust to better your guild / self. That's pretty sad. You scream and yell too man. Your **** does stink.
Ugh... lol?

Elmer doesn't have a southern twang...

lol

E

Elmer Fudd

Ugh... lol?

Elmer doesn't have a southern twang...

lol
Moron, Im from nebraska, I dont have a southern twang,...lol..:coco::hahaha: ask all of TnT and KoC, Im the last person with an accent.....

Nice try though

E

Elmer Fudd

Voodoo is no longer JSV fyi
where ever will he go now????

I hear (Tn/TO) is recruiting heavy, rumor has it, theres a big merger coming soon, not sure which one is going to buy the other one out, but its in the works, hurry and get on board during on the paperwork confussion,....quick, before they notice yer in........jk

S

Strom

where ever will he go now????

I hear (Tn/TO) is recruiting heavy, rumor has it, theres a big merger coming soon, not sure which one is going to buy the other one out, but its in the works, hurry and get on board during on the paperwork confussion,....quick, before they notice yer in........jk
Nah you guys can have him u need him more than we do plus then u might actually have a decent pvper :scholar:

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Ontario, Canada baby!!
I'll be honest

I don't pay attention to people fighting in Luna unless its Gil because I'm not in factions. I have always thought that we had a field truce ( not alliance ) and an open invitation from Verum to run with JSV if we felt like a bit of action. I also don't have a problem with Ed as the majority of that drama happened before my time in the alliance and he has shown me nothing but respect during our conversations at the bank.

However, I don't sit around the bank hoping to get the cheap kill shot in on a random reds. I also don't like to get too involved in faction battles inside Luna guardzones. Random blues in Luna don't really have any part in these faction battles. Outside Luna its a different story as its part of the fun of Siege.

That being said I do enjoy some pvp away from the lag and homes of Luna be it at spawns, idocs or just outside my house. Earlier today I enjoyed fighting Wyrm and crew. During the last week it was against KoC and TnT at different Idocs.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2008
There's a reason Vogg and His Bro arnt in KoC, I learned that valuable leason when Guilded with them in VmP many moons ago...as krystal can attest for...with siege the way it is now, its difficult to have to make hard descissions as a GM and Boot people that are problem Children, I cant speak about suffering pain, dont know him, but i take your word for it, thats why, in KoC we have a certain.....what would u call it....a...certain atmosphere in vent and on the field i guess, and someone must vouch for you and have guild approval before your in, we want to keep our group atmosphere in check, Like Vogg/Countlove/Dante/Storm/King Edwards/Monoliths/GG/Scorn's......you guys know the types, they would never ever get an invite no matter how god like there pvp was because of there attitude, people get upset about dieing sometimes and thats to be expected, but we understand ya pain, Verumn, just needs to bite the bullet and boot em from guild alliance and whole ball of wax, there brining the whole team down.....

Fudd
You STOLE, yes STOLE the guild from its rightful owner. Voting and removing people doesnt give you the right to steal something that ISNT yours. Ive heard about HAHA bellowing in vent cause I happen to be on his ass and he isnt EVER capiable of fighting me or anyone 1 on 1.
Sure im a big mouth, and I have a opinion. Deal with it.
For you too EVEN place Scorn in that list just tells me that your more concerned about playing Stratics board jousting than dealing with the truth.
Your in KOC, and KOC has the worst guild rep on the shard. Not one thing I could ever say would slap you harder than that straight up fact.... Your in KOC.
And as everyone on the shard knows... If your in KOC its cause NOT ANY other guild would take you, or your at the end of your UO life and your gonna quit the game. KOC has the largest list of game quitters than ANY guild or all guilds put together.
Do not let these actual facts bother you. They are truthful and honest facts.

E

Elmer Fudd

Dont say my name Elmer because i have heard some **** about how you act in vent. We've never been in vent together so dont tell me how i am
I dont need to know your behavior in vent, ive witnessed you firsthand outside of vent, bad attitude and yer a legend in yer own mind, you blame others for your shortcomings and cant admit when your wrong or when yer beat....enough for me, thats all i need to know

Fudd

E

Elmer Fudd

Nah you guys can have him u need him more than we do plus then u might actually have a decent pvper :scholar:
well i guess we dont have any decent pvpers, would u mind putting up ten mill and dueling Kage or Forsaken or Speedy , those are our mages, ill let you pick which one you want Mr Mouth!

Ok, I will anticipate backpeddeling and silence from you Mr Mouth....lol

We have the best, we are the best and thats why the shard has to allie each other just to compete.....lol

Fudd

S

Strom

We have the best, we are the best and thats why the shard has to allie each other just to compete.....lol

Fudd
LOL again the only reason we allied was the even the field up and now that we did u guys dont fight ill say it one more time we joined up because we were tired of your zerg u forgot what started this.... u guys and ur numbers kthxbye

K

KVJ

Moron, Im from nebraska, I dont have a southern twang,...lol..:coco::hahaha: ask all of TnT and KoC, Im the last person with an accent.....

Nice try though
Oh your right. My fault, not saying that there's anything wrong with a southern twang. But your voice is definitely recognized. In my eyes, KOC is not notable enough for me to be apart of. Taking in players like Cash who looted good hearted people such as my brother count love and the JSV guild house. Elmer Fudd who logs into an ex-guild's automap and ventrillo to find out charlies location. Way to attract new players, or old vet members who do not tolerate this behavior.

E

Elmer Fudd

You STOLE, yes STOLE the guild from its rightful owner. Voting and removing people doesnt give you the right to steal something that ISNT yours. Ive heard about HAHA bellowing in vent cause I happen to be on his ass and he isnt EVER capiable of fighting me or anyone 1 on 1.
For you too EVEN place Scorn in that list just tells me that your more concerned about playing Stratics board jousting than dealing with the truth.
Your in KOC, and KOC has the worst guild rep on the shard. Not one thing I could ever say would slap you harder than that straight up fact.... Your in KOC.
And as everyone on the shard knows... If your in KOC its cause NOT ANY other guild would take you, or your at the end of your UO life and your gonna quit the game. KOC has the largest list of game quitters than ANY guild or all guilds put together.
Whats Funny, is how clueless you actually are, WERE THE BEST AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN! dont let these facts bother you...the only reason why people are in other guilds, they cant get into KoC....sorry your butt sore over getting booted from every guild youve been in, dont take it out on KoC because bottom feeding is a practice you have perfected,...lol try again!

your a nothing on this shard and always have been, and when the likes of someone like you finally leaves, there will be no tears, no sadness, only fanfare and a bright future ahead for our beloved community!

H

HaHa

Now thats too funny there mentioning me. I believe im one of the more calmer people in this game. Only thing people will say about me is the banging on the keyboard when im pvping. I bust the hell out of these keys when im fighting. As far as not killing you one v one, havent I shoved that comment down your throat on more than one occasion? Lol. Your one of the biggest jokes on this shard, your name is synonomous with lameness. As much as I screw with posters like GG and strom they can still fight a bit . You onthe other hand are nothing more than a speedbump in the field.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
For the record, not much yelling happened in JSV vent when I was in there. Voodoo was pretty well behaved, and I actually like the guy. Suffering pain would explode....a lot. And scream and yell and pancake. Verum was really calm until someone started yelling, he yelled when others yelled but it was so rare it doesn't matter, King Edward would try to lead battles and whine when he got picked off, Xeroth seemed really chill, so did Tiberius, Rojo was cool but his voice killed me. KoC is pretty much yell free as far as I can tell.

H

HaHa

Elmer Fudd who logs into an ex-guild's automap and ventrillo to find out charlies location.
Meh, there about 3 of us I can think of that have done that to you guys, personally I think its funny and am guilty of it myself heh. No one was able to recognise my voice.

E

Elmer Fudd

LOL again the only reason we allied was the even the field up and now that we did u guys dont fight ill say it one more time we joined up because we were tired of your zerg u forgot what started this.... u guys and ur numbers kthxbye

Mr mouth which mage you want???????

Thought so Mr Mouth, now run along little puppy, you cant hang with the big boy's

Fudd

K

KVJ

LoL...

Extra Extra, Read All about it. I'm no longer in JSV, I have re-started The-Firm. And I have a bunch of friends who came back to UO to join my excursion. Now for my brothers. That's their decision to join me or not. I want change, and this is not going to happen unless I make it happen. I'm hardcore when it comes to PVP and yes, I do get heated sometimes. Especially when I have guildmates who cry that they can't get into their house when their is 30 TNT / TO who are blocking them with fields. So I go out there in my bad ass suit to help out so I can not hear him over and over on ventrillo, yet to find 40 tnt / To outside recasting fields. Yes, this game is losing people so I don't know if I can find anyone who can compete with these numbers, but I will let everyone know that I will not tolerate cheaters or any people who has an advantage over another player expect for their closer to the server. And I'm sorry Jay ( Burden Will Rise, Death Tax) but you are not going to be allowed in, since you scammed someone for their gloves. I thought that was terrible and I'm sorry you can't agree with me on this decision.

S

Strom

Mr mouth which mage you want???????

Thought so Mr Mouth, now run along little puppy, you cant hang with the big boy's

Fudd
LOL mr.mouth that sounds like something my 4yr old nephew would say but im gonna be the bigger man and leave at that

E

Elmer Fudd

LoL...

Extra Extra, Read All about it. I'm no longer in JSV, I have re-started The-Firm. And I have a bunch of friends who came back to UO to join my excursion. Now for my brothers. That's their decision to join me or not. I want change, and this is not going to happen unless I make it happen. I'm hardcore when it comes to PVP and yes, I do get heated sometimes. Especially when I have guildmates who cry that they can't get into their house when their is 30 TNT / TO who are blocking them with fields. So I go out there in my bad ass suit to help out so I can not hear him over and over on ventrillo, yet to find 40 tnt / To outside recasting fields. Yes, this game is losing people so I don't know if I can find anyone who can compete with these numbers, but I will let everyone know that I will not tolerate cheaters or any people who has an advantage over another player expect for their closer to the server. And I'm sorry Jay ( Burden Will Rise, Death Tax) but you are not going to be allowed in, since you scammed someone for their gloves. I thought that was terrible and I'm sorry you can't agree with me on this decision.
So im not the only one who Feels the TnTo has to have twice as many numbers as others just to compete at the win at all costs game of SP....lol

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2008
Washington
LoL...

Hehe, that was his own fault that he did not reveal before unlocking them he even admited that was his fault completely and did not blame for it at all. And for the record I was not the one that stole them all I did was offer to buy them. But no sweat man because trust me I was not even considering joining anyways, only reason I even said I was, was because I was trying not to burn a bridge with you. We had some good times I didn't want that to die.

But please do not try and turn the topic around on this post about a inquis glove that was stolen little over 3 months ago. I don't mean to be the one that breaks the news to you Voodoo but about 85% of this server completely hates your guts and will not be joining your guild. I'm not the one trying to start **** or be an ass but I have seen you completely lose it in ventrilo tomany times and he have lost many good members because of YOU. Honestly we are very thankful you finally left aswell as I think most of JSV agrees with me there. I'm not sure why Verum did not kick you out as many times as the entire guild voted to do so. But its been done and nothing can change the past. I hope you know who I am well enough. See you around.

Burdens Rise

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
well i guess we dont have any decent pvpers, would u mind putting up ten mill and dueling Kage or Forsaken or Speedy , those are our mages, ill let you pick which one you want Mr Mouth!

Fudd
Thanks Elmer... I guess I'm going to convert BR and AR into dexers now...

GG

S

Shakaja

So im not the only one who Feels the TnTo has to have twice as many numbers as others just to compete at the win at all costs game of SP....lol
of course you arent the only ones, they say it themself xD

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
What can I say? Me, Sake, and Kage are just the 3 Muskaqueers :p

K

KVJ

With Greatness Comes Envy,

And yes, I'm an arrogant prick. But I would die for you on the battlefield unless there is overwhelming numbers on the field and it's not worth being fodder and losing a nice suit that keeps me from getting dismounted all the time when I run my mage. But yet, I still have magery on my tamer to benefit anyone who dies on the field, because I'm not selfish when it comes to PVP fighting. If I loot a bokotu from an opposing factioner, I will keep it. I will not sell it back to the opposing factioner so my guild can reap from it. Why sell something back to someone unless you really want to, if the guy can't remember to lock chests down, then he loses.

I know the shard hates me, but that's good. More enemies means more targets. I'm not here to make friends for life. I'm here to PVP. Understood? I didn't sell you a 120 archery or a 25 stat for a buddy price, cause you just met me and my friends who I know in real life who play this game come first. I've seen people come and go and sell their accounts for real life money. It's pretty pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.