• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper relay for life

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great job and well done to all the K^S but especially to Mare. Over the years I have helped run many events and participated in many more. The dedication it takes to pull something like this off if incredible. Game loyalties aside, I think Catskills is incredibly lucky to have these people. I feel very fortunate to call these people friends.

To everyone else that came out and bid, I say well done. These types of events aren't about petty rivalries, and in game feuds ...it is about community and respect and admiration. Mare, and everyone in K^S you have my trust, respect and admiration.

Bravo ..... Bravo

TW

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mare I got most of what I wanted ( although Zuck stole a few choice items by out bidding me.....*glares* ),... I may have missed it, did the Timberwolf rose come up for auction is it still available? If so let me know

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know, I was wondering about the rose myself. We could throw that up on the trade forum perhaps.

And yes, words can't express how proud I am of Mare for seeing this thing through. Bytor also did an awesome job as the auctioneer.

Good work K^S.

I sincerely thank all of you who came out and participated which made this event a success.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if it is still around my standing offer was 10 mill....I might be able to sweeten that if someone would tell me what these things normally sell for??? I don't really do deco stuff :)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If my memory serves me correctly, those roses usually sell for around 2 mill a piece. Since it's yours however, it should go for considerably less. :dunce:

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If my memory serves me correctly, those roses usually sell for around 2 mill a piece. Since it's yours however, it should go for considerably less. :dunce:
Ohhhh I see how it is gonna be......pick on the new guy....ok I can deal damage too Goldilocks! :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
really?? remind me to scalp you then the next time we are at yew gate! :)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well TW the reason the rose did not show up was simple. Seems that when I came by the rose I did not read it as carefully as I should of. The name on it is not Timberwolf but A Timber Wolf. Since you are The Timberwolf I held the rose from the auction. It is still a cool rose and if you would like it I would be happy to pass it on to you.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahah You have out bid yourself sir. Any other bids for this lovely A Timber Wolf rose?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All yours TW, I will get the rose to you this week. What is a good night to catch you in game or do you have a house with a mailbox?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most evenings I am in game until 9-10 lately.....and yes I have a tower with a mailbox outside umber......near Anne nommily's set of homes

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Outside Umbra is a very large area my friend. I looked around for a bit, and never found the houses. I will try to pop into game tomorrow night.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a jade Pedestal; that teleports you too the Citadel due SW from there is a black fjord...run around it and you cant miss my tower....I am the closest house SW to the Pedestal.....or I will be around.
ICQ 675625223

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a jade Pedestal; that teleports you too the Citadel due SW from there is a black fjord...run around it and you cant miss my tower....I am the closest house SW to the Pedestal.....or I will be around.
ICQ 675625223
:postpics:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That Looks like directions my wife would give me TW. If I were to try to follow than I would surely end up lost in Umbra and most likely attacked and made a snack for some band of roaming Vampires.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya well...bite me MR mod...I don't have my pics software reloaded

it is on my list.....then look out as I spam the boards with oversize pics of me wearing your gold wig

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That Looks like directions my wife would give me TW. If I were to try to follow than I would surely end up lost in Umbra and most likely attacked and made a snack for some band of roaming Vampires.
Yeah it's the tower outside Umbra with the black Ford parked out front!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya well...bite me MR mod...I don't have my pics software reloaded

it is on my list.....then look out as I spam the boards with oversize pics of me wearing your gold wig
Get with me TW and I will teach you how to install the print screen button.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upload_2014-8-13_15-5-15.png

My home....:)

upload_2014-8-13_15-7-46.png

The pedestal... notice in the small map view you see the same rock outcrop in both pictures.

upload_2014-8-13_15-14-9.png

there...now both ya stop your whining...sheesh. You won't die if you leave your smelly footed Hobbits at home and bring a real character :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aedon.....I took Zucks advice...there is a rune to my house in your mail box :)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually found your tower, but it is set private as is your mail box. *falls off horse laughing*

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I am someone, anyone is my second cousin.
As long as your house is set to private, I cannot put anything in the mailbox.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well isn't that dumb......ok fixed....why didn't you all just say that! Mailboxes are new since I left

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry it taken me alittle bit to get this posted, but i want to let everyone know that we made 261mil in gold for the relay for life, and turning it in to cast came out to be 125.00 i know it not a lot but every little bit help when we fight to give person another birthday