• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vending machine artifacts... What next?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not a problem, i enjoy them. i am curious as to how you extrapolated all this out from "6" though.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
weird post, care to let us in on the meaning. i didn't say anything at all except "6"
hmm ,that post is weird, thats what i wanted to post but thats only half of it,dunno why it showed up.
I didnt realized i had pushed the post button.I actually thought i deleted it.

I was about to rant about if you guys think this and that is no fair we all be back to before AOS day"S,BUT to think again even before AOS,IT wasnt fair either.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting no one has ever accused me of pretending to be king of the hill or telling anyone else what they can or can't do. Well other than the 12.5 seconds I declared myself supreme Diktater and resigned the throne :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
don't know why you keep lumping me into the situation of era's and how people with more than 1 account are elitists group. all i did was answer your question. i could care less who posts what about Siege, and why they post it. I simply play siege and have fun.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Interesting no one has ever accused me of pretending to be king of the hill or telling anyone else what they can or can't do. Well other than the 12.5 seconds I declared myself supreme Diktater and resigned the throne :)
Hmmm? if that's what you really think,you would'nt be trying to dictate how seige would be better cause of how you think.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Filas, are you just upping your post count here?

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Well gotta go do real world stuff and try and determine the hidden meaning of "6"
Simple,ill tell you the meaning of 6, iI have six char's,on seige, but other's has one!,But i will say this and this is worng with seige cause im self sufficeint!,but being self sufficient is against the sprit of seige!.

In other Words!,i have six chars this is how this shard's suppose to be!, be like this or this shard wont be unique anymore!.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm? if that's what you really think,you would'nt be trying to dictate how seige would be better cause of how you think.
OK one last reply, I am dictating nothing. I think you will find it is a large majority consensus very much different than dictating :)

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
OK one last reply, I am dictating nothing. I think you will find it is a large majority consensus very much different than dictating :)
A Large majority? There are lot's more people who play's that doesnt post's or even speak in g chat.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Big difference is I am not on prodo crying about the prodo system ;)
I´ve been thinking about trying some PvP on Atlantic.
I guess I should demand the devs remove the Magery skill as I can´t be bothered to train Resisting Spells. That way more people who also can´t be bothered to train Resisting Spells will come there and there will be more people on Atlantic.
Sure, the mages who play there might not like it but that´s not really my problem, now is it? Atlantic will be packed!

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
Filas, are you just upping your post count here?
I´ve been thinking about trying some PvP on Atlantic.
I guess I should demand the devs remove the Magery skill as I can´t be bothered to train Resisting Spells. That way more people who also can´t be bothered to train Resisting Spells will come there and there will be more people on Atlantic.
Sure, the mages who play there might not like it but that´s not really my problem, now is it? Atlantic will be packed!
Uhh,you are implying people just head on straight into pvpin without any training what so ever?,whats this ROT for skill's i heard that is implemetented on seige!?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's spelled S I E G E...you must be a Seinfeld fan.....and all I get from all of these siege threads is how most of our residents play prodo more than Siege.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
It's spelled S I E G E...you must be a Seinfeld fan.....and all I get from all of these siege threads is how most of our residents play prodo more than Siege.

Well sorry,mister spell checker!, these people play prodo more than siege why?
WHY does people post on uhall to advertise seige? WAY OVER MY HEAD.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The end of this story is these guys want to loot. You can not loot any where else. They want to take stuff. They want Broadsword to make it easier for them to loot. They want that silly rush of lawlessness. Good luck.

Siege is fine for the Siege players. Ask around before you try to change the entire shard to meet your needs.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
The end of this story is these guys want to loot. You can not loot any where else. They want to take stuff. They want Broadsword to make it easier for them to loot. They want that silly rush of lawlessness. Good luck.

Siege is fine for the Siege players. Ask around before you try to change the entire shard to meet your needs.
If they want it easier for poeple to loot,the would ask for no stealth ,no taming nothing else but before AOS era seige.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Don´t feed the troll, Vic. :p

He was trying hard in GC, he´s trying hard here...

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhh,you are implying people just head on straight into pvpin without any training what so ever?,whats this ROT for skill's i heard that is implemetented on seige!?
Honestly ROT is a scripters dream, a set time of when skill can be gained. Hence why so many "new" chars seem to pop up unattended and never return or the name is changed......

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
must've been some other Victim they were talking about, i play siege, that's it.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Once again you fail to understand it was Siege players that changed the shard to meet their needs by getting the artifacts removed. Dont talk like you speak for all of Siege players, because you dont.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Trust me. I am not the only Siege player that feels Siege needs to be Siege. All of these folks asking for Siege to cater to them is on my mind.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Siege player's,,,, hmm may we get a count of how many player's that made this decsion?.

I can guarantee you were not there.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
I can guarantee you were not there.
I can say with a straight face that i was on seige longer than you,and pvped constantly,before you.Justed because you have a louder voice in the matter doesnt make you right either.

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay.... Dumb idea here.... Create an open poll in every city using a stone.... Include VvV items or do not. Only Open chars older than 30 days, no trial accounts allowed, no accounts that have not loged in for over 60 days allowed. Polls are open for 29 days only. Trial period of 90 days will be conducted after polling and changes implemented. Opinions will be submitted in writing for pro's and con's. I know many will have issues with this.......FIRE FOR EFFECT! OVER!!

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Trust me. I am not the only Siege player that feels Siege needs to be Siege. All of these folks asking for Siege to cater to them is on my mind.
Im not asking Siege to do ****. Im asking for content that was taken away from the shard I like to play. I am not a part time Siege player this is the only shard I play. I pay the same subscription as everyone else here and these rewards were robbed from me. The shard I love to play was changed by a minority of players that wanted to change the shard to fit their play style **** that.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay.... Dumb idea here.... Create an open poll in every city using a stone.... Include VvV items or do not. Only Open chars older than 30 days, no trial accounts allowed, no accounts that have not loged in for over 60 days allowed. Polls are open for 29 days only. Trial period of 90 days will be conducted after polling and changes implemented. Opinions will be submitted in writing for pro's and con's. I know many will have issues with this.......FIRE FOR EFFECT! OVER!!
That does not work so well because off sharders aka Zergs will flood it with people who rarely if ever play Siege and are just voting for their BFFs

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
That does not work so well because off sharders aka Zergs will flood it with people who rarely if ever play Siege and are just voting for their BFFs
So how would we control vote's from multi accounter's like your self?.

Last edited:

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So how would we control vote's from multi accounter's like your self?.
As sad as it may sound that is what this game and world have come too. If i pay for 3 accounts does my opinion matter more or less than someone with one account? Again i offer no grand prize fix all for the problems but simply wish to explore ideas to bridge the divide and find common ground.....

Coleostro

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And no i am not saying that my accounts matter more than any others. Just trying to open the minds and get ideas flowing......