• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Up and Coming - Big Fish Comp

• Thread starter Amathist of PoC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
A

Amathist of PoC

This event is still going ahead I have just not finalized anything yet due to illness. But I will make the event for some time in September.

S

Sunrise

na..more like a late lunch..they do taste like chicken you know :D

Now fish steaks tho...Droool

A

Amathist of PoC

poor flipper .......I seriously have to get training my fisherwoman...I gmed one once then gave that account to my mother...have never bothered gming fishing since.

A

Amathist of PoC

Why do we not have sharks? I mean we have dolphins you said we had wales were the flippin sharks....how are us pirates supposed to instill fear in our crew if we cant feed them to some sharks.

S

Sunrise

I saw a big fish caught by Salty that was 216
aye not denying your tail one bit my friend..for all fisherman are friends when it comes to our tails....

but if there is no pic of mount of the fish....can it really be true then? for example there was a time I caught a fish SO big...It weighted at least 400stones..took me two days to reel him in.. and he broke to of me best clubs to finally knoch him out...

The only problem tho is this. I didnt take a pic of him or mount him on me wall for I was very hungry and in his belly was some of the finest rum not opened I ever tasted...he was a good tasting fish...but I do remember how hard he was to reel in...

I will never EVER doubt a true fisherman tails..ever...but if someone else assumes that someone caught a bigger fish..and not that person them self...well then...I do have to question it...

arrrh..wheres me pole and rum? :D

A

Amathist of PoC

Does the middle of September seem like a good time for everyone? Say sunday the 14th?

A

Amathist of PoC

I am doing the final organizing for this event today before I officially post it up for everyone....any sujestions on prizes there are going to be three events.

BIG fish comp - prize is a taxadermy kit and a marked fishing rode (so far)
Scavenger Fish Hunt -
Boat Race -

Mishra_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Immortal cheerleader Hayden/Japanese dolphin killing protestor.......

The big fish Salty caught can be found in Luna