• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Ultima Online Birthday Celebration!

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I certainly hope so.. due some other crap that is nowhere near as important to me, but seems to be VERY important to other people I won't be able to go after all..
But I could be there in spirit so to speak.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
What is this? Woodstock? *grumbles about damn hippies*

*winks*

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is this? Woodstock? *grumbles about damn hippies*

*winks*
Dude.. just don't eat the brown acid and you'll be ok...

*winks back*

P.S. Almost made a crack about ya'll shorthairs but then I remembered seeing your picture once and I guess it wouldn't fit...

Last edited:

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just heard about this yesterday. I sent an email to the email address but did not hear back yet. Does anyone know if this is filled up yet?

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think it is JC I had gotten a reply a week ago and I had a all clear so I think your safe.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did she send emails back? i emailed the day they posted about it and never got a email response.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did she send emails back? i emailed the day they posted about it and never got a email response.
I would imagine you should have received a response to confirm your reservation. You don't want to show up and not be let in for a limited seat event.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have done it, I have you down for a spot.
Armstrong, Bonnie

That was my email reply on 9-5-12 you can also send her a pm on her fourm account on this site to.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She Pretty much told me that she said that everyone who had emailed her had gotten their spot reserved, you can always pm her for a fast responce :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am going to have a good time and see what Town Halls are all about. I have never been to one.
I hope you have an excellent time. I'm sure it will be memorable... I wish I could go, but It's a very long way and would be pretty spendy I'm sure. If I knew someone to carpool with but again pretty long drive there.... and unless someone is coming down from the middle of Canada I rather doubt I would have anyone to carpool with. At anyrate hope you all have a great time. And I'll be there in spirit.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I hope you have an excellent time. I'm sure it will be memorable... I wish I could go, but It's a very long way and would be pretty spendy I'm sure. If I knew someone to carpool with but again pretty long drive there.... and unless someone is coming down from the middle of Canada I rather doubt I would have anyone to carpool with. At anyrate hope you all have a great time. And I'll be there in spirit.
if they ever have another of the real Town Hall ones, or at the 20th anv one im gonna make a point to come down for once. And im in Northern Alberta, so ill swing by and pick ya up on the way through!

hell, that fella that wrote all those books about UO lives a couple hours below me, we can pick him up on the way as well, we will make it a real road trip!

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if they ever have another of the real Town Hall ones, or at the 20th anv one im gonna make a point to come down for once. And im in Northern Alberta, so ill swing by and pick ya up on the way through!

hell, that fella that wrote all those books about UO lives a couple hours below me, we can pick him up on the way as well, we will make it a real road trip!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Sounds good. I'm game.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive never been to one either i hear they are a good time .. I cant wait 2 weeks!!!! I need to pm messana and make sure our spots are reserved

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep my frist one as well I'm really looking forward to being around people that injoy this game as much as I do. Most of my friends never even heard of UO not less care for it due to it being so old and outdated.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it's just about a week 'til the event. Are we going to get the "more details" soon?

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only detail I know is when I asked her in a email what time she wanted us by there. Her reply was By 11 am at the latest.

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would suggest setting up a Google + hangout for the event. It really takes nothing to set up but it doesn't seem that there is an official Ultima Online or UO Herald G+ circle. If I were going I'd set it up on Raven's account but funds are too tight for me to make the journey.

W

Woodsman

I would suggest setting up a Google + hangout for the event. It really takes nothing to set up but it doesn't seem that there is an official Ultima Online or UO Herald G+ circle. If I were going I'd set it up on Raven's account but funds are too tight for me to make the journey.
There is an Ultima Google plus circle thing: Ultima - Google+

I hope they livestream this somehow.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopping they get it up soon, getting allot closer!!

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
"Only detail I know is when I asked her in a email what time she wanted us by there. Her reply was By 11 am at the latest."

I just assumed it would be in the evening so i hope they let us know

BG

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Only detail I know is when I asked her in a email what time she wanted us by there. Her reply was By 11 am at the latest."

I just assumed it would be in the evening so i hope they let us know

BG
I hope not my hotel check out time is noon hahaha I'll be on the streets with nothing to do ><