• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Spring Has Sprung! A Special Gift For You!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There is a new style Campion Flower from the wheelbarrow. It looks a lot like a new style snowdrop.

Here is the wild versions:

View attachment 79985 View attachment 79986

Here are the plant from wheel barrow version:

View attachment 79987

Im guessing the one on the Right is Campions and the one on Left is Snowdrops.
One is poppies and one is snowdrops... both are ones we can grow... the one on the left is our poppies from peculiar seeds the one on the right is snowdrowps from peculiar seeds...

There is as well a new champions version that's the one arranged sort of in an X shape...

There are 2 versions of flax from the wheelbarrow one we can get again from peculiar seeds the other is a large bundle of flax we couldn't get before...

The wheelbarrow also gives 2 versions of Vanilla plant one which loads of people are calling "Climbing rose" is actually the middle growth faze of the Vanilla plant... the other is the normal Vanilla plant we all know and love.

There is also a smaller version of the Orflour in the plants we get from the Wheelbarrow... so 2 versions of that are in there.

As for getting colored plants over 100 clicked and ZERO colored ones... I still maintain that when it comes to the RNG I have a -1000000000 luck value assigned to all of my accounts and the chances of me getting a colored one are about a billion to one... Sometime next year I might get my first colored plant.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Finally received my First 2 Colored plants!

Blue Color ID#3 Snowdrops and Pink! OMG so pretty Flax Color ID #1166 Neon Pink (Reward Cloth lvl 3)...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
upload_2018-4-14_19-36-39.png

Scored another colored one! My third Colored plant Color ID#2598 Lovely lavender and pink lily and lilypad.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
did anyone else notice the Mizuho's Wheelbarrow does not say Mizuho on it?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here are my rares so far. Colors are two each of 1922, 1259, 1166 (neon pink)

rareflowers.jpg

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
These are too big. Will they refresh in the bank. Ill put one in and find out.

I got a blue Vanilla looking plant.

View attachment 79982

I got one of the white colors.

The one on the right is colored. I have 3 like the one on the left.

View attachment 79983

More random colored plants is just what I need..

View attachment 79990
You can put the wheelbarrows into a container/bag, lock down the bag, and they will recharge that way without taking up a lot of space.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
They corrected that, eventually. So some from Muzuho say the name, some don’t.
well shoot, i wish they would put up a bag or something to fix that, all mine are unlabeled!

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
well shoot, i wish they would put up a bag or something to fix that, all mine are unlabeled!
I wouldn’t hold my breath on the whole fix-that thing, but maybe you could trade some unnamed ones for named ones.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Final image these plants are NOT unknown...
41249 is the uncolored version of the Campions again scattered this is a plant we never could grow before which is a shame IMO.
41251 This is another version of Campions we could never grow from seeds.
41255 is a small version of scattered Poppies that we can NOT get from any seeds at least so the client says (Identical to item ID#3263) Only uncolored.
41256 is the small Orfluer that we can NOT grow (incidentally there is also a single version of the Orfluer that they didn't include in the Barrow for some reason which is a shame)
41259 as I previously stated is the 2nd to the last growth phase of the Vanilla plant... again as I have already previously stated.
41247 is the large clump of flax which we could never grow either,
41183 the client lists as decorative vines (we have never had access to this plant before either and it's rarely seen in UO) there are 2 versions they turn.
41189 the client lists as a round bush???, However others are right it is in game as the plants that give the Lava Berries (This plant has been in the game for a long, long time however it's never been used until Eodon, which I think it's nice they found a use for it and I'm hoping they will eventually give us the Tomato plants which are also in the game files but they have never given us.)

Hope that helps some...

I could give you the original plants they come from ID numbers if you want.

Also if you would like to come take pics of mine to add to your charts you are welcome to just PM me.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
RARES!!!!
have i got a deal for you!
ill give ya 1 of my Ultra Rare Mizuho ones for the low low price of 2 of your normally labeled Mizuho ones!
OMG how can they do that for so cheap!
im glad you asked, we cut out the middle man and pass the saving on to you!

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

I have one on Mizhuo that has the name--I will be happy to trade it for one of your unnamed ones.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
guild mate @Tina Small had a bunch and was able to hook me up, but thanks for the offer!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So discovered something today... Check your new plants carefully... Because they snuck something in there you may not have noticed...

On the left normal plant color ID#0, On the Right, however, Color ID#1153 Pure white (AoS Cloth!)

So Technically I have 4 "colored" plants... however, this one is still white.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2 of us already showed pics of the whites.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got 2 colors today:

White Pampas and red Snowdrop

upload_2018-4-21_19-18-6.png

And I got some new ones that I dont know the names of. I wish the names were on the plants. One of the flax looking ones has a color.

upload_2018-4-21_19-24-3.png

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RARES!!!!
Actually, depending on "when" the error got corrected, the actual "Rare" ones (i.e., in a lesser number) could be the ones carrying the Mizuho name, NOT those not carrying it....
I mean, if most players on Mizuho were too quick in claiming their Spring gift and, thus, collected their Wheelbarrow without a name, then, those who collected it "AFTER" the error got fixed would be a minority and, thus, the Wheelbarrows carrying the Mizuho name would be the actual rare with the ones without the name being the ordinary, majority ones....
Would be funny, wouldn't it be ?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This was a great gift! One of the better ones in recent memory(at least for me)
I agree. This was the first time in years I bothered cross shard trading for a gift.