• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Spring Has Sprung! A Special Gift For You!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ill trade mine on other shard for one on LS. Except Atl, Great Lakes, Siege. Done

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ill trade mine on other shard for one on LS. Except Atl, Great Lakes, Siege. Done
I'll take one on Origin....but this really should be in Holiday Trading and not UHall ;)

So go take a gander over there!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How many new plants? I happened to get no repeats.

upload_2018-4-5_21-43-14.png

Is the new snowdrops that is Orange a rare one? I did not dye it.

Here is a white poppy.

upload_2018-4-5_21-44-31.png

Now with Dull Ruby Nat Nye

upload_2018-4-5_21-46-24.png

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How many new plants? I happened to get no repeats.

View attachment 79672

Is the new snowdrops that is Orange a rare one? I did not dye it.

Here is a white old snowdrop.

View attachment 79673

Now with Dull Ruby Nat Nye

View attachment 79674
If it came out of the wheelbarrow orange, I would think it is indeed one of the rare ones.

Is that spiky looking thing a plant? What kind of plant is that?

The climbing rose pleases me. Can't wait to get a few of those.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here's what I have gotten so far:
flowers.jpg

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If it came out of the wheelbarrow orange, I would think it is indeed one of the rare ones.

Is that spiky looking thing a plant? What kind of plant is that?

The climbing rose pleases me. Can't wait to get a few of those.
I thought orange one was a poppy.....

The spiky plant is a firecracker plant!

No it looks like the lava berry plants in Eodon
LavaBerryBush.jpg

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
An Easter Bunny (I think it’s just a renamed rabbit)
If it's renamed why is it's name red and why is it colored pink and blue?

Look at it in the bottom Left Hand Corner... I pulled its bar over there...

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems strange to me that for some reason the devs felt it would be to over powered if the plants could be dyed with all the dyes and tubs in game

o.0

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

It might be the work of Kincaid..he's known to do stuff like that....one of the best EM's I think....he does random stuff like that a lot, keeps ppl on their toes!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Interesting I didn’t see the rabbit only the goat that I thought was the rabbit lol I don’t use the EC

So because it’s name is red you can’t tame it ?

Can you kill it and loot it then lol

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Searched all round where the genie is on other shards on Mugen but can't find a genie, any help would be appreciated.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but I have understand nothing :(
There is on Europa? Anche where is it? Wjat have to do to claim the spring gift?
Please explain yo me with easy words
Thanks

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Searched all round where the genie is on other shards on Mugen but can't find a genie, any help would be appreciated.
I think I heard someone say it was in Luna on Seige. Might it be in Luna as well on Mugen?

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but I have understand nothing :(
There is on Europa? Anche where is it? Wjat have to do to claim the spring gift?
Please explain yo me with easy words
Thanks

Go first to West Britain bank. From there walk east past the jeweller's shop and tailor's shop. You should see a new big building and in front of that building is a black statue. The genie statue should be somewhere near there. If you reached the river, you have gone too far.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think I heard someone say it was in Luna on Seige. Might it be in Luna as well on Mugen?
No On Mugen it's in the same place it is on ALL the other normal shards... It's in Trammel Britain at the new Commons... I didn't have any trouble finding it 10 of 10 times...

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No On Mugen it's in the same place it is on ALL the other normal shards... It's in Trammel Britain at the new Commons... I didn't have any trouble finding it 10 of 10 times...
Ah ok, there you have it.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Commons.jpg

From West Brit Bank just go east, little green statue :) All shards but Siege, the one there is at Luna Bank as stated previously

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I got a pretty blue one today!

Plants.jpg

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 79691

From West Brit Bank just go east, little green statue :) All shards but Siege, the one there is at Luna Bank as stated previously
Found in Britain. But I can'y use it because it says to me that i'm not a citizen of britain :(
I'm Skara Brae citizen but on Skara there are not a Stetue. Also on Luna there are no Statue

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found in Britain. But I can'y use it because it says to me that i'm not a citizen of britain :(
I'm Skara Brae citizen but on Skara there are not a Stetue. Also on Luna there are no Statue
It shouldn't require citizenship. Look at Larissa's picture a few posts up. It's that green statue sitting cross legged right next to her map/radar.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Locked down at the zento hub are 13 plants all different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Anyone think Hedges might be possible?
Hedges don't have flowers....they could add flowers to it but I think that would look weird.

Like the barrel cactus...they just put one tiny little flower on there that you can dye and it really doesn't make that much of a difference.
PrettyPlants.jpg

The blue one on the bottom is the only rare one I have gotten so far. The rest have been dyed, so far these are the only varieties I have gotten. I do like the smaller climbing roses...haven't gotten a firecracker plant yet :(

Damon Beasts

Journeyman
  • Can be used once per week to obtain a partially hueable artificial plant that matches plants available through the gardening system
Wouldnt this mean that all plants that can be obtained through gardening can come from the wheelbarrow? Maybe I'm reading it wrong. It really doesnt matter since you cant us Clippers on them. I was thinking of colored goblins from hedges

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this the time I might have got the super rare? I haven't seen this one on any pics so far. Was the first one I pulled. Shown both in EC and CC.
Screenshot (84).png Screenshot (87).png

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The lily pad? I got one, plain one, first one I clicked but I forgot to lock it down and it decayed :( lol

But you got a pretty blue one! That's nice!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Finally got a firecracker plant!

And another new one....I dyed both purple :)

NewPlants.jpg

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are the actual rare colors?? I have seen the royal blue, glacial, bubblegum pink and a flat pink. A gold fox glove, a red on a fox glove that looked awesome! And a bright white. Any one know the 8? The only ones I pulled my own self are royal blue, glacial, bubblegum pink, flat pink, bright gold and a bright white. Those I know are directly from a plant. I dyed none. I thank the art lady and art lord and devs for this gift very much. Maybe we get reeds someday? Like those at the Atlantic Toad Town pond?

The bright white confused me as I got two of the same plant type, one had fat bright white flowers, other same as I had seen before. White but not bright and full. Placed one over other and it is same plant.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would also like to add this amazing fact :( I got plants from 35 wheelbarrows on LS last night. Guess how many colors? None. Later, maybe 20 mins, on Yamato I got 5 colors quickly, 4 if the fat white one does not count. I do have many characters on many shards. I wish it would even out some is all.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would also like to add this amazing fact :( I got plants from 35 wheelbarrows on LS last night. Guess how many colors? None. Later, maybe 20 mins, on Yamato I got 5 colors quickly, 4 if the fat white one does not count. I do have many characters on many shards. I wish it would even out some is all.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well it says 8 rare hued plants....does this mean the COLOR is rare or the PLANT is rare..or both?

I think we should compile a list of plants first, the only colored plant I have gotten is the blue one, Hue ID 3, and that's not a rare color.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only actual residents of LS can get colored plants.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These are too big. Will they refresh in the bank. Ill put one in and find out.

I got a blue Vanilla looking plant.

upload_2018-4-14_12-0-37.png

I got one of the white colors.

The one on the right is colored. I have 3 like the one on the left.

upload_2018-4-14_12-8-36.png

More random colored plants is just what I need..

upload_2018-4-14_12-42-7.png

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a new style Campion Flower from the wheelbarrow. It looks a lot like a new style snowdrop.

Here is the wild versions:

upload_2018-4-14_12-21-51.png upload_2018-4-14_12-22-4.png

Here are the plant from wheel barrow version:

upload_2018-4-14_12-23-51.png

Im guessing the one on the Right is Campions and the one on Left is Snowdrops.

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
These are the ones I have gotten..the ones on the bottom I have already dyed and haven't gotten duplicates of yet.

WheelBarrowPlants.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think I just got the last 2 barrows harvested and I got another variety of...maybe campion flowers?
WheelBarrowPlants.png

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it says 8 rare hued plants....does this mean the COLOR is rare or the PLANT is rare..or both?

I think we should compile a list of plants first, the only colored plant I have gotten is the blue one, Hue ID 3, and that's not a rare color.
Psst yes it is in fact a rare color unless and i hope to GOD they did not do like boxes and do 100 normal" hues + eight rares as they do the boxes but these are what i have so far .. and NO i am NOT goin ocd like i do my boxes :p

plantsrares.jpg