• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Special UO Dev M&G Sept 25, 2023 @ 7pm ET on TC1!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/14/2023 Greetings! We would like to invite all players to a very special Dev Meet & Greet on September 25, 2023 at 7pm ET on Test Center 1. Following the Meet & Greet light refreshments will be served to celebrate the 26th Anniversary of Ultima Online! See you in Britannia, UO Team

Continue reading...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
YAY an Anniversary party!!

I will be there with bells on!

So excited!!!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like we have a date to start collecting tokens.
I reread the notice a couple times and I most be missing something because I don’t see any mention of a token/gift date

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
they didn't give one, they never do because then people would give them more complaints about... well you said it would be here and it isnt why why why ??

I think i saw a post on the official forums saying they would be here near the end of the month. so that is where we are ;)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So this is like last month's M&G or something different. I guess if it lasts as long as the last one, you need a drink afterwards.

The gifts usually appear on TC first so there's no reason to tie the two together.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya I thought they’d be out tomorrow but I guess not. The 24th and 23rd anniversary gifts were given out on the 15th the 25th the first. Not sure about other years I didn’t look those up.
Like I’ve said before they are like dealing with drug addicts no stability or routine at all just all over the place.
Definitely not reliable.
And say they will be out later this month I feel was nothing but a rude dis to some of the poster on there forums. They know or at least should know what day they will be released if not don’t say anything like normal.
:stir:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya I thought they’d be out tomorrow but I guess not. The 24th and 23rd anniversary gifts were given out on the 15th the 25th the first. Not sure about other years I didn’t look those up.
Like I’ve said before they are like dealing with drug addicts no stability or routine at all just all over the place.
Definitely not reliable.
And say they will be out later this month I feel was nothing but a rude dis to some of the poster on there forums. They know or at least should know what day they will be released if not don’t say anything like normal.
:stir:

If they are out tomorrow, will you claim them?
If they are not out until October 20th, will you claim them?

They are the dealers not the addicts.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don’t care when there out just be consistent

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The gifts usually appear on TC first so there's no reason to tie the two together.
I think they tend to skip TC1 for anniversary tokens if memory serves correct, at least I don't remember them being announced/discussed that they were on TC. I think it's actually the exception that they are added to TC first like last year.

If they are just going to reskin something we already have with a different name/hue then there really isn't much reason to test it; the only thing they need to get correct is the spelling...... on second thought maybe they should send it to TC first :hahaha:.

All joking aside, I think that's why last year's was actually on TC because they had that 25th anniv book that changed pictures every time you open it (ie new functionality). If it's just a new art piece or rehued item with no functionality then there isn't much they actually need to test because they are likely just reusing a prior year's token and recoloring that as well.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep, I have a list started.

One for Origin specific...or maybe other shards as well.

One of our Ter Mur Houses is inaccessible , I thought that the stipulation of owning one was to allow access to all so will ask about that.

Archlich tunic unable to be repaired once transmogged, can this be fixed?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The one by the cavern on LS has an owner but has never been accessible (Ranger house?) Would be nice if they would check it to see if it is bugged or someone has been paying all these years.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Same on Origin. It's well decorated, you can sorta get into the house but not the whole house and there's no teleporter or anything. I would be willing to donate teleporter tiles if we knew who owned the house.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
One for Origin specific...or maybe other shards as well.
One of our Ter Mur Houses is inaccessible , I thought that the stipulation of owning one was to allow access to all so will ask about that.
Meez wuz responding to dat part. Dey dunt hab to let it beez uh open portal to da abyss house iffn dey dunt want. Dat is nerg uh ownership stipulation. Da owners dat dooz open it up tooz all; dez iz being nice.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lots of Ppl here.

Oooo Mesanna has an evil plan for Botters.

Gave Open Beats date.

Last edited:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL I don't have gen chat on because it spams my journal but the people in my discord are giving me a blow by blow...wish I had though to bring a second account to just record that! *shakes head*

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
LOL I don't have gen chat on because it spams my journal but the people in my discord are giving me a blow by blow...wish I had though to bring a second account to just record that! *shakes head*
When can we expect transcript ?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hopefully tomorrow early evening. It was a long one with a lot of questions so will take some time to transcribe.

I would post the raw file but it's very hard to read.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
we can expect the full transcript as Saul Goodman i don't think made an appearance so she don't have to cut anything with convenient con loss etc.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Larisa, I also want to say Thank you. What you do is a great thing for the rest of us who can't make these. Just ignore anything negative.

Thank you! I appreciate that!

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Meez wuz responding to dat part. Dey dunt hab to let it beez uh open portal to da abyss house iffn dey dunt want. Dat is nerg uh ownership stipulation. Da owners dat dooz open it up tooz all; dez iz being nice.
yes, what she said

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So the one on Origin, it looks like this before you step onto the plot:

1695745735377.png

1695745757291.png

I've never seen this person in game, this house hasn't changed in forever, not sure if they are still playing or just paying for the account.

The teleporter outside brings you inside, but the door is locked.

1695745827857.png

The two teleport tiles on the first floor are not accessible.

Not me showing up today at 7:03pm EST. Was like I must be at the wrong spot. Wish I saw this yesterday, I'm a day behind apparently! Can't wait to read the notes.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Larisa - Do we have a script for this yet? I was hoping to make it to the M&G but it conflicted with work. I'm curious if any of the things I've been wondering were asked.

Thanks!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[Mesanna]: Hello
[Donald Trump]: HELLO ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!!
[Donald Trump]: THANK YOU FOR HAVING US OUT TONIGHT!
[Donald Trump]: I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL TO MAKE UO GREAT AGAIN!!!
[Donald Trump]: THAT IS ALL.
[Mesanna]: wow

:ten: